• White Sox showing interest in Dellin Betances

Yesterday, Josh Norris tweeted that the White Sox have had scouts at Dellin Betances‘ last three starts for Trenton. He then stated that a source told him that Chicago has “zeroed in” on the big hurler. Betances has been one of the Yankees’ top prospects the last few years, but he has always struggled with his consistency. After going 3-5 with a 6.39 ERA and 5.88 FIP in 16 starts with Empire State, the Yankees finally sent Betances back to Trenton, where he is looking a lot more confident. In Triple-A, Betances was averaging 8.32 BB/9 while picking up 8.56 K/9. In his first three games back in Double-A he has cut his walks way down (3.38 BB/9) while continuing to strike out batters (9.64 K/9).

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

awy

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

anyone know if the rockies chip in money they can assign it to individual years for lux tax purposes? if they give yankees 20m, would be a lot of value

awy Today, 07:52 PM Go to last post
    Yankyfan

This is true . Tight lips for sure . It leaks and it done already.

Yankyfan Today, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    NelsonMuntz

Agreed. Right now we are looking at a possible 3/4 combo of a declining Beltran and McCann. Hell yeah I'b be calling about Tulo if I were Cash.

NelsonMuntz Today, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    Mr Coffee

If I had to choose, I'd rather spend the $20M/yr on Scherzer.

Mr Coffee Today, 07:32 PM Go to last post
    awy

this team also need a lot of power hitting badly. i would say tulo is a need if you frame it in terms of getting wins.

awy Today, 07:25 PM Go to last post
    Rigamortis

It's all moot when it comes to Tulo rumors, Cashmn trades unlike other organizations in recent memory don't become rumors then happen.

From

Rigamortis Today, 07:25 PM Go to last post