• Rivera hoping to pitch in September

I almost hesitate to post anything about this, because I’m just not sure there’s any there there, but Mariano Rivera was on Michael Kay’s radio show yesterday, and told the world his intention is to return to the Yankees this September. “That’s my goal,” Rivera said. “Definitely, that’s my goal. I’m not thinking about it because if it doesn’t happen, I will be disappointed. So I’m taking it day by day.”

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

DiMaggio5CF

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

I've seen this a lot lately, and it just goes to show how some people have an inability to hear anything other than what they want to hear.

DiMaggio5CF Today, 11:26 PM Go to last post
    yankeesrule

Re: Wild Card games thread

You can see why these teams are in the playoffs and not the Yankees... They actually know how to play small ball... Get a runner on, bunt/steal. It is

yankeesrule Today, 11:24 PM Go to last post
    primetime714

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

Cruz no doubt is the best power hitter on the market. If you look at a more complete offensive statistic like wRC+ and trend it back several years you'll

primetime714 Today, 11:23 PM Go to last post
    RogerNatural

Re: Brian Cashman Performance Thread 2.0

Anyone can argue bits and pieces of a GM's performance. I like to break it down to its simplest form: results. If not for the player he didn't want, and

RogerNatural Today, 11:20 PM Go to last post
    Ram Man

Very entertaining game. I'm waiting for one of the Royals speedsters to steal home to win it rather than hoping that someone like Jayson Nix gets a hit.

Ram Man Today, 11:20 PM Go to last post
    Heatseeker

They know how to get a string of hits and play small ball. But then they left it up to Jayson Nix. lol.

Heatseeker Today, 11:18 PM Go to last post