• Three Yankees in KLaws top 50

Keith Law has released his midseason top 50 prospects list (Insider, sorry) and the Yankees are well represented with three of the newest members of the Tampa Yankees all making the list. Mason Williams (21st), Gary Sanchez (28th), and Tyler Austin (45th), all make the list, giving the Yankees a nice trio of A-ball position prospects in the system, and all still have room to grow in the very near future.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

jcarey

Re: 2017 Trade Deadline Thread

I'll always listen to a trade offer for anyone, it can't hurt. And it gives you an idea or starting point for negotiations. Not sure it's helpful to put

jcarey Today, 08:17 AM Go to last post
    jcarey

The "not a closer" label tends to deflate cost, for whatever dumb reason.

More importantly, he doesn't have a long track record

jcarey Today, 08:12 AM Go to last post
    awy

Re: 2017 Official Gary Sanchez thread

there's a vast difference between complaining vaguely about declined performance, and identifying areas where his approach etc are different and could

awy Today, 08:06 AM Go to last post
    sjb23

Re: 2017 Official Gary Sanchez thread

Everyone here agrees that logically speaking there's no way Sanchez puts up the type of numbers he put up in 2 months in 2016 - yet do I detect some disappointment

sjb23 Today, 07:46 AM Go to last post
    sjb23

Nice work and some sound logic. The only comment I have is if the Yanks want to acquire some real quality talent, they're going to need to give up some

sjb23 Today, 07:37 AM Go to last post
    sjb23

Per RAB, here's a list of prospects that will need to be put on the 40-man (to protect from Rule 5 draft) after the season:

Infielders:

sjb23 Today, 07:30 AM Go to last post