• Cashman: Yankees set with Martin

One area the Yankees could help themselves out by upgrading this month is at catcher, with Russell Martin and Chris Stewart falling well short of expectations through the first half of the 2012 season. Yesterday, however, Yankees’ general manager Brian Cashman told Marc Carig that the team feels they’re set at the position, and are not shopping for an upgrade to Martin behind the plate. “We have our catching,” Cashman said. “I believe in Russell Martin, period.”

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

False1

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

I'd be surprised if he didn't to be honest if it were a true salary dump (or close enough to one).

It's a gamble for sure given the injury

False1 Today, 03:28 PM Go to last post
    Ericc22

Re: The StubHub Thread

Thanks for posting this. How did you get this info - I couldn't find this on stubhub?

Thanks!

Eric

Ericc22 Today, 03:26 PM Go to last post
    False1

Or on Tulo's terms, or some hybrid of that. If he wants out, and goes public or creates problems, that's going to affect his price. Not sure if he'd

False1 Today, 03:26 PM Go to last post
    False1

It's a sample size of one so it doesn't really lock down either point of view regardless, but he's been a 121 OPS+ guy since the surgery. That's not

False1 Today, 03:24 PM Go to last post
    awy

if you have tulo and headley the team would have little other needs. thats a huge upgrade

awy Today, 02:53 PM Go to last post
    GordonGecko

Re: The StubHub Thread

stubhub reversed course, they are now giving full sales history for some events.

This one goes back 2 months and shows all sales in every

GordonGecko Today, 02:40 PM Go to last post