• Gardner not returning for weeks yet

Brett Gardner‘s rehab is progressing at pace right now, but that doesn’t mean you should expect him back in pinstripes imminently. Brian Cashman talked to Andrew Marchand about Gardner, and the Yankees’ GM pegged July 27th as the earliest possible date for Gardner’s return.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

melon

Re: 2016 Season Post-Mortem

In hindsight, would you have made the Prado/Phelps for Eovaldi trade? Not so much because of Evo's injury, but because of who we gave up. It didn't

melon Today, 03:58 PM Go to last post
    YankeePride1967

He is a free agent

YankeePride1967 Today, 03:57 PM Go to last post
    NerfBall55

Re: The Red Sox Thread

He does. That's obvious. Huge moments. He could've actually been the guy they want so desperately to believe he is if he fessed up, and didn't have

NerfBall55 Today, 03:51 PM Go to last post
    melon

So does anyone know for sure if Butler is under contract with us at the ML minimum next season, and available as trade bait?

Or, is he

melon Today, 03:51 PM Go to last post
    Yankyfan

So happy Prado signed and ext. with Marlins. I liked the guy and he was a real find for us but in no way would i like to give up a pick and pool cash

Yankyfan Today, 03:32 PM Go to last post
    TommyK8

Re: The Red Sox Thread

I do get some of the criticism. But this guy writes his entire story without giving Ortiz credit for anything. He comes off as a hater. Ortiz has had

TommyK8 Today, 03:28 PM Go to last post