• Reggie Jackson, dramatic hitter, lousy rationalist

Im not easily rustled from my not-so-comfy roost here at IIATMS HQ, but this morning, Reggie Jackson managed to rankle me quite a bit.

Now, before we review, I must say that I am a big Reggie fan. I was at the prime impressionable ages when Reggie was doing his thing in pinstripes. Heck, I was wearing my #44 jersey when my first was born years ago on Opening Day, 4/4, so yeah, I am a Reggie fan.

Except now, Reggie is repeatedly asked his opinion on such weighty things like the Hall of Fame. Sure, hes qualified to know and speak on the subject, but his ramblings crumble under the weight of a distinct lack of rationality.

• Recent Forum Posts

Re: The StubHub Thread

was speaking Mets but the Cubs are hot too. Odds are there's a game 4, but you can at least wait until it's 2-0 for committing to divert this month's

GordonGecko Today, 11:02 AM Go to last post

Re: The Offseason Thread

Lets be real for once, who else would pay Carlos Beltran enough more than his $15 million guaranteed by the Yanks to leave NYC?

Nome Today, 10:49 AM Go to last post

I'd be content acquiring a few bats and signing a Chen/Iwakuma if it means they go all out on Strasburg next year.

teknetic Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post

Do you mean Cubs HG1 or Mets Hg1? Not impossible either series won't have a HG2.

Portbb Today, 10:35 AM Go to last post
    Gigi Buffon

It's possible Beltran might welcome going somewhere where he can DH every day and get out of the OF.

I never mentioned ARod. Indeed they

Gigi Buffon Today, 10:34 AM Go to last post

NLDS HG1 average ticket price now approaching $1000 looool, makes no sense.

Why does anyone HAVE to be at game 1? There's gonna be a game

GordonGecko Today, 10:21 AM Go to last post