• Joba continues to make progress

Via Chad Jennings, Joba Chamberlain threw a 40 pitch live batting practice session yesterday, and is scheduled for a simulated game on Friday. That puts him on schedule to begin a minor league rehab stint in roughly two weeks, give or take. If there are no setbacks, that puts his timetable for a return to the big leagues at about 6-7 weeks following Tommy John surgery and that severe ankle dislocation. In other news, I’m still beyond amazed at how quickly Joba has progressed in his rehab work over the spring months.

SEE POST
  • Recent Forum Posts

GordonGecko

Re: Sunday 9/21 & Saturday 9/20 Tickets at Cost

9/20 is going to be a day game, the only question is if 1:05 or 4:05

this thread should be moved to the ticket area, not sure how it ended

GordonGecko Today, 03:42 PM Go to last post
    GordonGecko

Re: Jeter Ceremony Date- when will this be announced

There's definitely a floor on this game and people are waiting out prices. Don't know what the bottom will be, maybe $99, but it'll spring back up from

GordonGecko Today, 03:36 PM Go to last post
    ElectricStuff

Re: Fire Cashman

And what's worse than that is, maybe you excuse him for securing the big talent he could get his hands on, like a game of musical chairs, but the rest

ElectricStuff Today, 03:23 PM Go to last post
    ElectricStuff

Totally agree. This Beltran deal itself is a testament to how rudderless the ship is. They gave him a three year deal at age 37 after passing on him two

ElectricStuff Today, 03:16 PM Go to last post
    Art Vanderlay

Agree. many of us questioned the years and dollars before the ink was dry on the contract. I wish we would have been proven wrong, I really do.

Art Vanderlay Today, 03:11 PM Go to last post
    ElectricStuff

When Ellsbury was signed it made so little sense the only explanation I could come up with was they were buying everyone a la 2009 and Cano would soon

ElectricStuff Today, 03:09 PM Go to last post