• Yankees scouted Zack Greinke

Via Jon Morosi, the Yankees had a scout in attendance at Zack GreinkeĎs start in Cincinnati yesterday. Morosi doesnít expect the Yankees to be involved in talks for Greinke, however, which I can only speculate is due to that old ďhe canít handle New York because of his anxiety problemsĒ chestnut. I donít put a lot of stock in that, and I donít think the Yankees really do either, but if I had to guess, I donít see them making much of a play for Greinke either.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

aeromac76

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

1) There is a point that the return demanded for any player in the history of the game would be too much. So yes, there is a point where the Rockies would

aeromac76 Today, 01:26 PM Go to last post
    jcarey

Not against trading for him in theory, and agree that if it happens, now is the best time to get him at a discount.

I don't think it would

jcarey Today, 01:20 PM Go to last post
    TrueYankee01

If Yanks eat all the money and he only costs 1 or 2 prospects then maybe I'll be for it.

TrueYankee01 Today, 01:19 PM Go to last post
    awy

to be fair, if we are trading for tulo now would be a good time. his value is pretty low coming off of the surgery with no game time to prove that he

awy Today, 01:12 PM Go to last post
    jcarey

Um, yes? If they asked for Severino, Judge, Sanchez, Bird, Gardner, Pineda, Eovaldi, Refsnyder, and Lindgren...you would say yes? Come on.

jcarey Today, 01:09 PM Go to last post
    jcarey

Probably not a lot of interest in a guy that put up -.3 WAR last season. They're better served hoping he bounces back and then trading him.

jcarey Today, 01:07 PM Go to last post