• Freddy Garcia could surprise us

Like most people watching the Yankees play the Indians yesterday, as soon as Andy Pettitte was hit by that comebacker, the first word that came to mind was, “Crap.” We hoped it was just a bruise, but inside, we all knew better. And sure enough, the news was just about as bad as could have been expected. Following on the heels (pun not intended) of the news concerning C.C. Sabathia, great feelings about the state of Yankee pitching flew out the window. As Joe Girardi tried to keep the Yankees in the game yesterday with the likes of Cody Eppley and Clay Rapada, a strange thing happened. Joe Girardi brought in Freddy Garcia and the first thought that occurred in this brain was, “Oh good.” How did that thought get in there?

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

Arod7593

Re: The StubHub Thread

I think we all were lol!

I would've stayed for a day or two as well.

Arod7593 Today, 01:19 AM Go to last post
    Melancynic

Re: Chris Rock on Baseball

Sandler has become a financially-fueled tool. We agree.

Don't look at me for the "white" breakdown. I never called anyone racist.

Melancynic Today, 12:33 AM Go to last post
    ojo

Honestly, you just typed 100 more words than I would've describing that situation. My point was that Sandler's a tool and isn't a decent reference, regardless.

ojo Today, 12:28 AM Go to last post
    Melancynic

Um, if Rock hates white people then most of his friends wouldn't be white. Period.

I heard the Sandler thing and honestly I'm sick of the

Melancynic Today, 12:15 AM Go to last post
    ojo

Using Adam Sandler as a reference as to why Rock's not a racist isn't your best play considering his recent Netflix-exclusive movie mocking Native Americans

ojo Today, 12:07 AM Go to last post
    teknetic

Re: 2015 CC Sabathia Performance Thread

Why would they not have extended him? He pit up a 143 ERA+ in 2011. Their third best starter was Freddy Garcia. Freddy Garcia. Tanaka's a much easier

teknetic Today, 12:02 AM Go to last post