• Freddy Garcia, Fridays starter, enters game in relief

The early word late this morning was that Freddy Garcia would step in to start for the injured C.C. Sabathia this Friday night. Apparently theres been a change of plans, however, because Garcia entered this afternoons game in relief with two outs in the top of the fifth, following Andy Pettittes early departure due to injury.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

ChinMusic

Re: Offseason Thread

He can hit. He can pitch. Because of his age MLB rules dont make him a FA. It is a unique opportunity to get something of tremendous value at very

ChinMusic Today, 02:36 PM Go to last post
    ElDandy

I think it'd be possible Montgomery would head to the minors to at least start the season. Joel Sherman makes the argument as such here:

ElDandy Today, 02:36 PM Go to last post
    ChinMusic

I cant imagine they would send Monty to the minors if they had those other 5 starters. The only point in adding CC as the 6th starter in a swan song

ChinMusic Today, 02:33 PM Go to last post
    Mike'sOn

I'd sign JD just to keep him away from Boston. His numbers this past year were insane.
    wRC+ 166 wOBA .430 ISO .387 Hard hit % 49.0 %

Mike'sOn Today, 02:32 PM Go to last post
    Ram Man

Because this is the offseason speculation thread. That's what goes on here.

Ram Man Today, 02:28 PM Go to last post
    ElDandy

Re: Betances 2017 Performance Thread

I know we're sort of filling up on these now but if they move Betances, I'd really like to see them try to turn him into 2-3 lottery ticket style arms

ElDandy Today, 02:27 PM Go to last post