• Marshall to miss just one start

It’s been a rough year to be a starting pitcher in a Trenton Thunder uniform, as the Yankees’ Double-A affiliate has had to endure a slew of injuries to their starting rotation with the latest being Brett Marshall. Marshall, 7-3 with a 2.99 ERA and 4.28 FIP in 84.1 innings over his first 14 starts, was placed on the minor league disabled list on Tuesday. The silver lining, as Josh Norris reports, is that the injury is not serious, and Marshall is expected to miss just one start.

SEE POST
  • Recent Forum Posts

YankeeSTH

Re: Yankee Presale

If they allowed me to buy more tickets at the STH price in My Yankees account without TM fees (a supposed Legacy Club benefit) I would be interested.

YankeeSTH Today, 09:21 PM Go to last post
    BronxYanks45

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

ugh no way....Between McCann, ARod, Ryan, and even Romine the Yankees have enough bodies that can fake 1B.

BronxYanks45 Today, 09:14 PM Go to last post
    BronxYanks45

Re: 2014 Zelous Wheeler Performance Thread

Good luck in Japan!!!

BronxYanks45 Today, 09:11 PM Go to last post
    ElectricStuff

Re: tomas

Yeah, it could happen but the chances are pretty damn slim. We shouldn't forgo improving the OF now because Judge might be ready in two years. Hell, I

ElectricStuff Today, 09:02 PM Go to last post
    spikeowenfan

I'm fine with them passing on Tomas, but I don't think Judge should affect that decision at all. Sanchez and Williams were both more highly thought of

spikeowenfan Today, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    spanky185

He has more A+ ball games played than Betts did at the end of 2013. Obviously we have to see if he will tear up AA and AAA but getting fast tracked is

spanky185 Today, 08:49 PM Go to last post