• The A-Rod surge may never come

The thought here before the season started was that if Alex Rodriguez could reverse his trend of limited action and play 140 or more games, then his numbers would return somewhat to normal. And while the over/under game played before the season on A-Rod’s total games played is going the Yankees’ way, Rodriguez just has not been the same kind of offensive force. After the first couple of months of limited pop, the party line (stated publicly by Joe Girardi) is that A-Rod hits homers in bunches and they will come. Will they? He hit four homers in April, three in May and three so far in June. And to add to the ten homers, he has only hit six doubles. In 2010, 41 percent of his hits were for extra bases. That number went down to 35 percent last year. This year, it sits at 25 percent. The hope that he has some pop left is diminishing.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

False1

Re: 2015 A-rod Performance Thread

That's possible, but IMHO its equal parts unlikely and stupid.

Hey, this guy pissed us off when we pissed him off, right or wrong. Let's

False1 Today, 02:10 PM Go to last post
    NelsonMuntz

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

George definitely had his faults but I wish his sons shared his passion for winning.

NelsonMuntz Today, 02:07 PM Go to last post
    melon

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

This is an example why fans of other ball clubs think that Yankees fans are over the top in so many ways....

melon Today, 01:53 PM Go to last post
    melon

Re: 2015 A-rod Performance Thread

Obviously, we're just speculating at this point.

But I think my take is closer to ARod's position than your take. He can still be embarrassed

melon Today, 01:50 PM Go to last post
    melon

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

I agree.

It seems that they're so convenient to blame whenever our favorite FO person screws up- whomever that may be.

melon Today, 01:47 PM Go to last post
    melon

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

I agree on the thread being entertaining. I hope it goes on and on. Anyone who hates this, knows what to expect before they click in here. Like NelsonMuntz

melon Today, 01:44 PM Go to last post