• Sabathia goes the distance as Yanks win 10th straight

It took the Yankees’ offense a little while to get warmed up tonight, but once they did the result was another impressive showing against a National League team, and with C.C. Sabathia throwing in a complete game effort on the mound the Yankees were able to handle the Braves matter of factly, winning 6-2 to notch their 10th consecutive victory.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

tz1013

Re: 2017 STH Presale

Do you think I get a bar stool?? I got seats 5 and 6. Will the wheelchairs block my view ??

tz1013 Today, 09:29 PM Go to last post
    longtimeyankeefan

I do believe you are correct since row 20 in this section is a wheelchair accessible row.

Are these the rows where there is a table with

longtimeyankeefan Today, 08:50 PM Go to last post
    ClownPickle

Re: 2017 Spring Training Thread

The article isn't saying he's good, but lays a pretty good case for why he has good plate discipline and a strong approach.

ClownPickle Today, 08:32 PM Go to last post
    Yankee-1

It is on Main level behind third base. Good location. I think the "S" means standing room and not an actual seat

Yankee-1 Today, 08:17 PM Go to last post
    tz1013

Can someone just help me fast. I used my presale code for the jeter game and got 2 seats in section 226S row 21S. Can someone give me info on these seats?

tz1013 Today, 07:28 PM Go to last post
    Zimmers' Helmet

Re: 2017 Spring Training Thread

Actual results say otherwise.

Career .299 OBP with a career average of 120K's over 162 games doesn't exactly scream "amazing plate

Zimmers' Helmet Today, 07:19 PM Go to last post