• Joba still intends to pitch in 2012

There’s a nice profile of Joba Chamberlain in today’s Daily News that you’ll definitely want to check out if your a fan of Joba’s. In it, the former “phenom” (their word, definitely not mine) talks about coming back from both Tommy John surgery and the ankle injury that many at the time speculated might be career threatening. That was roughly two and a half months ago, and Joba is already throwing off of a full mound in bullpen sessions, which just seems amazing to me.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

awy

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

problem with that concept is that as you get more certainty with players with track records, this certainty is valuable for everyone. so the equivalent

awy Today, 02:33 PM Go to last post
    YankeePride1967

Re: 2015 A-rod Performance Thread

I wonder how many fans of other teams come to this thread just for the laughs?

YankeePride1967 Today, 02:28 PM Go to last post
    Yankees51

Re: The StubHub Thread

Off topic but did anyone get any Grateful Dead tickets today? I got four 3 days passes and holy smokes the prices keep skyrocketing. I can't leave my

Yankees51 Today, 02:21 PM Go to last post
    primetime714

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

Yea I think there's some merit to this plan too. Personally I think you get the most bang for your buck with a quantity of young high upside IFA's (spread

primetime714 Today, 01:53 PM Go to last post
    TheStraw

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

I think people tend to forget the relative success of the teams from 2010-12. The team reached the ALCS twice, only to be done in by crappy pitching

TheStraw Today, 01:51 PM Go to last post
    melon

Re: 2015 A-rod Performance Thread

Don't understand both negotiating a settlement and giving the money to charity.

My take is this is designed to be punitive to ARod, and is

melon Today, 01:37 PM Go to last post