• It took three years, but MLB finally got my point

Most of you probably donít remember it and if you do, even fewer remember that I was the nuisance behind the Vote For Manny stunt in early June 2009. Yep, that jackass was me. What I said, amongst many things about Manny, was this:

Also, a new rule: any player dinged for PEDs cannot play in an ASG within the next 12 months of the beginning of their suspension. That covers players who get caught in the 2nd half of a season so they canít be selected in the following ASG.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

Yankee Tripper

Re: 2017 ALCS Yankees v Astros

CC has been money no doubt. I just worry about going to the well once too often

I hope he continues to spin a lot of zeros on the board.

Yankee Tripper Today, 12:28 PM Go to last post
    ace

I think if we need a long man at any point other than in an extra inning scenario, the game is out of hand. I think itís gotta be Kahnle or D-Rob first

ace Today, 12:26 PM Go to last post
    ace

Re: 2017 Luis Severino Thread

What is it about this fan base that it has to tear down our best players (Sev,Judge,Gary...) and prop up our worst ones (Castro,Torreyes...)?

ace Today, 12:21 PM Go to last post
    geoffman

This is his problem IMO

Next season he will be even better down the stretch. Going to be fun to watch.

geoffman Today, 11:59 AM Go to last post
    nyyankeefan4life

except for the 4 inning stint in game 2 severino has been terrible in his 3 starts vs houston this year. and yes i call yesterday display terrible...

nyyankeefan4life Today, 11:55 AM Go to last post
    Bub

Agree. However, the starting pitching is what's keeping us in this postseason, and it just so happened that Tanaka overcame his early season problems

Bub Today, 11:44 AM Go to last post