• Update on Gardner, Robertson

Via Chad Jennings, a brief update on the statuses of Brett Gardner and David Robertson. Gardner got five at bats in an extended spring training game yesterday, but won’t be in action today, taking batting practice instead. After that he’ll be back in game action, probably for multiple days in a row. There seems to still be a chance that Gardner returns to the team this Sunday, but the consensus is that Monday against the Braves is more likely.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

Mixwell

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

If a guy doesn't want to play for you because his beard is such a priority to him, who wants him anyway? His loss as a player to not play for the greatest

Mixwell Today, 07:47 AM Go to last post
    Yankees1962

I still haven't read a good reason why the policy has to go. When it starts hurting the Yankees ability to get good players in which its documented that

Yankees1962 Today, 07:30 AM Go to last post
    Kurosawa

I like the policy on principle, and I follow it myself, but it's really not realistic anymore and unfortunately I think it has to go.

Kurosawa Today, 01:47 AM Go to last post
    Hitman23

I can only speak for myself, but when I'm comfortable at work, I work harder. I go to work every day in anything I want, I shave, or don't, as I see fit.

Hitman23 Today, 12:20 AM Go to last post
    kan_t

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

At worst they're just driving up the price. If they got lucky that Moncada loves the Cub and is willing to wait, they hit the jackpot.

kan_t Today, 12:18 AM Go to last post
    melon

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

Again with this (from home page and Yahoo's Jeff Passan). I really don't know why sources believe the Cubs are in play when 3 of the biggest market teams,

melon Yesterday, 11:37 PM Go to last post