• How smart are those Rays?

After battling the Tampa Bay Rays for the last four seasons, all respect is due an organization that continues to compete with limited resources like they do. Yes, the are smart. We hear it over and over to the point of it being nausea-inducing. In contrast, the New York Yankees are painted as lumbering idiots. If the major leagues were a high school, the Rays would be the valedictorian and the Yankees would be the dumb jocks. And with all due respect to the job Andy Pettitte did last night against the Yankees’ rival, he really was a master playing with kids. The lineup presented against him was so full of holes, the outcome should have turned out the way it did.

READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

Yankees1962

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

Optimism is what you and I go by, while projection is what the Yankees will make their decision on. As fans I know we talk like we know what we're talking

Yankees1962 Today, 09:07 AM Go to last post
    sjb23

Poll: 6-Man Rotation - Yes or No ?

I've brought this up several times over the past couple of years, and I think it should be even more of an option this year, based on all the question

sjb23 Today, 09:04 AM Go to last post
    Yankyfan

Well if they go over I would hope they love what they have seen. I think it would be a huge risk but it's their money. The Yanks may have more info on

Yankyfan Today, 09:01 AM Go to last post
    Jace

If Moncada has any say in the matter it won't happen, because the Cubs' offer will obviously be lower if the 2 highest bidders are out. I doubt MLB (or

Jace Today, 08:55 AM Go to last post
    sjb23

And yet I'll wager that if they max out at $40M and another organization signs him for $50M, the general consensus will be the Yanks made a foolish decision.

sjb23 Today, 08:51 AM Go to last post
    sjb23

Re: 2015 A-rod Performance Thread

It seems that slowly, the Yanks are beginning to be depicted as unforgiving villains who have an revengeful agenda in this whole situation.

sjb23 Today, 08:45 AM Go to last post