• Fenway Park and the Yankees

Whether it be a scheduling accident or by some grand design, what other team should help the Boston Red Sox celebrate the 100th birthday of Fenway Park than the New York Yankees? And today’s three o’clock game and the festivities before should be fun to watch. There will be special uniforms and caps. There will be all sorts of things going on. But most of all, the century of Fenway baseball has the Yankees and Red Sox written all over it. What has always been fascinating is how different Fenway is from whatever version of Yankee Stadium we’ve had. Both teams have always been assembled in part to take advantage of their home parks which means a polar opposite for both teams.
    --------READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

YankeeSTH

Re: Yankees 2017 Attendance

This season the Yankees ticket sales strategy is to have more lower price tickets, many not tied to seat locations, and adding public spaces. Pinstripe

YankeeSTH Today, 04:29 AM Go to last post
    rajah

Re: 2017 Official Regular Season Thread

I say the glass is more than half full. I think folks hoping for playoff success this year should be encouraged by last night's game because of Tanaka's

rajah Today, 02:46 AM Go to last post
    Sandlot

Re: 2017 Jordan Montgomery thread

Warren just didn't get it done. I think it was the right move with all factors considered. Warren nearly always ends that inning. Montgomery gets the

Sandlot Today, 02:02 AM Go to last post
    Sandlot

Re: 2017 Trade Deadline Thread

This isn't a video game. The Sox aren't going to "sell low" because Quintana had a bad start unless they think there's a problem. The Sox GM

Sandlot Today, 01:34 AM Go to last post
    Sandlot

Stay the course! I can't believe a couple of good months, and some want to trade an elite prospect in Frazier. The kid has the potential to be a stud

Sandlot Today, 01:24 AM Go to last post
    ClownPickle

The White Sox not dealing earlier means nothing. They can afford to wait.

Frazier+ isn't overpaying. As I've already explained, 100% of

ClownPickle Today, 01:20 AM Go to last post