• Offense, Sabathia, lift Yankees to 8-3 wins over Twins

It wasn’t time to panic by any means, but it’s always hard to not get at least a little bit worried when you’re a fan of a team that’s supposed to contend for a World Series championship and your ace pitcher gets off to a slow start to the season. That was exactly the situation Yankee fans found themselves in with respect to C.C. Sabathia after the Yankees’ big anchor turned in decidedly un-spectacular performances in Tampa Bay and Baltimore in his first two starts of the season, and I think it’s safe to say we were all hoping he would start to get it together tonight against Francisco Liriano and the Twins. Apparently, all Sabathia needed was a deep breath of that sweet Bronx air. Or a shot at the Twins’ lineup. Either way, he was a lot better tonight. READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

spikeowenfan

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

I'm arguing that who the hitting coach is, doesn't matter much. They still need to have a hitting coach, though. Kevin Long didn't just sit around;

spikeowenfan Today, 11:01 AM Go to last post
    Portbb

Yep. Like anything else hitting coaches matter on winning teams. Losing teams- not so much.

Portbb Today, 10:39 AM Go to last post
    sjanowsky

Re: Yankee Presale

There are 5 $5 games as part of the pre-sale a well...
    Not sure if infield terrace is part of this...

sjanowsky Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post
    ymike673

They will find a hitting coach. Still more upset that the horrible third base coach kept his job.

ymike673 Today, 10:22 AM Go to last post
    apalradio

I agree with this. I'm just trying to reconcile and understand the arguments I see frequently in this forum that hitting coaches don't matter.

apalradio Today, 10:19 AM Go to last post
    Yankyfan

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

No kidding .. Im not against signing Moncada in any way.I just was in a conversation about Emery not hurting our chances with signing Moncada.Talk about

Yankyfan Today, 10:17 AM Go to last post