• Swishers sixth inning at bat

Baseball continues to be a game of what ifs and last nights Yankees loss to the Minnesota Twins contained several such moments. One of those what if moments occurred during the bottom of the sixth. The Twins had taken a 5-3 lead, but the game still seemed within reach. The Yankees earlier effort to remove Carl Freakin Pavano from the game was thwarted as Pavano recaptured some old magic after Derek Jeter and Curtis Granderson had started his outing with homers. But the Yanks had him a bit on the ropes in the sixth inning. After an Alex Rodriguez ground out, Robinson Cano walked and Mark Teixeira hit a smash to first that bounced off the glove of a diving Justin Morneau for a single. The Yankees seemed to be in business as Nick Swisher walked to the plate. Swisher to that point in the season had been the Yankees best run producer. Then the what if moment happened. READ MORE
  • Recent Forum Posts

Hitman23

Re: Fire Cashman

Really? Awesome. I had no idea he was going to be here a while. Good.

Hitman23 Today, 12:55 PM Go to last post
    YankeeSTH

Re: Jeter Ceremony Date- when will this be announced

I don't think that the TM over limit sales that were cancelled ever showed up on the TM map so I would vote for the Yankees selling tickets out the back

YankeeSTH Today, 12:53 PM Go to last post
    ZIM 2002

They may care about getting the corporate fans who pay for the expensive seats. Unfortunately they seem to think the fans are too dumb to know that 3/4

ZIM 2002 Today, 12:48 PM Go to last post
    JOBA RULES

Prado is here for the next 2 years IIRC. But we probably won't see Headley due to the human distraction coming back. :sigh:

JOBA RULES Today, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    JOBA RULES

Of course they care. They care about money, they care about putting fans in the seats which is why they went ahead and got 4 huge FA's last off season

JOBA RULES Today, 12:41 PM Go to last post
    jpao89

Which sort of goes to my point about Cashman. Nice moves to improve defense. That is his mindset, namely, in order to win we need to keep the other

jpao89 Today, 12:39 PM Go to last post