• Game seven Theres no place like home

There are few events that are bigger in Yankee baseball than the home opener. The event is a chance to trot out the old stars, the old memories, the glorious tradition and all the pomp that goes with it. And it has not mattered if it was Yankee Stadium II or Yankee Stadium III, home has been a good place for the Yankees. In the Jeter era, the Yankee have gone 824-467 at home (since 1996). That is a crisp .638 winning percentage. Since 2001, the only season the Yankees won less than 50 games at home was 2008. The last three years in their new ballpark have been extremely good for the Yankees as they have gone 161-82 for a .662 winning percentage. So yes, theres no place like home for the Yankees. Read More
  • Recent Forum Posts

Hitman23

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

That's why I made sure I said "all things being equal". Yes, there comes a point where a sum of money would make me completely forget about

Hitman23 Today, 03:03 PM Go to last post
    Ken711

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

I guess with money being the deciding factor, the Dodgers and Red Sox are the battle foes Cashman faces for Moncada.

Ken711 Today, 02:58 PM Go to last post
    dabomb2045

Re: 2015 A-rod Performance Thread

I think he's finished. Almost 40, off the juice (we assume), two surgically repaired hips, has hardly played any baseball the last few years. If he

dabomb2045 Today, 02:58 PM Go to last post
    melon

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

I agree with the ripple effect and I wish we landed Soler, especially because he would have been our least expensive OF.

But after missing

melon Today, 02:48 PM Go to last post
    False1

Re: 2015 A-rod Performance Thread

OK, so it sounds like your view on this is similar to Mr. Coffee's. What's the rub? Isn't this what he's saying? I don't think Mr. Coffee would advocate

False1 Today, 02:45 PM Go to last post
    NelsonMuntz

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

Agreed. It's part of the Yankee brand at this point, like the pinstripes and inter-locking NY. Moreover, there is not a player in all of baseball who

NelsonMuntz Today, 02:44 PM Go to last post