• Survivor South Bronx

Within the span of about a month, the Yankees went from having a pitching shortage to a surplus especially after Andy Pettitte decided to take a page out his good buddy Rogerís book by announcing his comeback however, his was with a lot less fanfare. Read More >
  • Recent Forum Posts

ClownPickle

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

The more I think about this the more I think it wasn't about the money or valuation. I think the Yankees thought Hastings was bluffing with other offers,

ClownPickle Today, 12:26 PM Go to last post
    Snatch Catch

Why wouldn't they? The only reason I can think of is that they don't think he's worth purchasing. They're already into the max penalty and have demonstrated

Snatch Catch Today, 12:23 PM Go to last post
    Free Agent Blogger

Regarding Yadier Alvarez , it shouldn't go unnoticed that the reason the Red Sox were over the limit before signing Moncada is that they signed the two

Free Agent Blogger Today, 12:16 PM Go to last post
    False1

That's swell and all, but don't presume you're the only one. We could swap credentials, but the inter webs are too creepy for that.

So

False1 Today, 12:15 PM Go to last post
    False1

Re: 2015 A-rod Performance Thread

If both sides have brains they should come together and negotiate a settlement, with any bonuses going instead to a worthwhile charity as someone previously

False1 Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post
    sjb23

Without writing a whole essay about this (which is what I usually do), I'll just say this:

I think I'd rather see the club spend $50M+ on

sjb23 Today, 12:01 PM Go to last post