• Survivor South Bronx

Within the span of about a month, the Yankees went from having a pitching shortage to a surplus especially after Andy Pettitte decided to take a page out his good buddy Rogerís book by announcing his comeback however, his was with a lot less fanfare. Read More >
  • Recent Forum Posts

rajah

Re: 2017 Spring Training Thread

Judge has made the team. There is no way that he can be sent down. And if he is on the team, he will get plenty of at bats. They don't want him wasting

rajah Today, 01:58 AM Go to last post
    rajah

True but no team really wants a hit first utility guy who has little power and can't play SS or CF. The Rays went for a backup of who can play CF, for

rajah Today, 01:48 AM Go to last post
    rajah

They should have traded him last year when he had value. They probably didn't because of marketing surveys that show his popularity as a homegrown "gritty"

rajah Today, 01:40 AM Go to last post
    Yanks12009

Yeah I mean I definitely see your side of the argument. It just would make no sense to me if they actually planned on sending Judge down to not come out

Yanks12009 Yesterday, 11:55 PM Go to last post
    2JAY

With the solid spring that Judge has had both with the bat and glove, I would hate to see a platoon situation emerge, with Hicks, based upon left/right

2JAY Yesterday, 11:16 PM Go to last post
    ymike673

That's what makes this so hard to understand. You can understand not handing Judge RF based on the problems he had last season. But he is doing everything

ymike673 Yesterday, 11:02 PM Go to last post