• Yankees trade Kontos, will send Cervelli to AAA

Via Mark Feinsand, the Yankees will trade reliever George Kontos to the Giants for catcher Chris Stewart. Stewart, a career .200/.273/.293 hitter will be the Yankees’ backup catcher, meaning that Francisco Cervelli will be optioned to Triple-A to start the season. Read More >
  • Recent Forum Posts

jcarey

Re: 2016 Winter Hot Stove Thread

I think possibly second-best.

I don't see the Baltimore MachadOs doing better than us. Losing Trumbo, terrible rotation, meh.

jcarey Today, 04:32 PM Go to last post
    apalradio

Been trying to figure out my own sentiments about Castro and whether he's the biggest problem here. While I can see the arguments about his metrics, he

apalradio Today, 04:18 PM Go to last post
    ClownPickle

This is a Cashman quote:

Their public stance doesn't matter all that much. On paper, they are the 3rd or 4th best team in the division.

ClownPickle Today, 04:12 PM Go to last post
    Art Vanderlay

No, but I believe he is speaking for the organization. I don't believe Yankee management views 2017 as a rebuilding year. Sure they will work in some

Art Vanderlay Today, 04:04 PM Go to last post
    ojo

Re: 2017 hof

Once Bud Selig was let into the HOF, *all* condemnations of PEDs users needs to cease and desist, post haste. (I like saying "post haste")

ojo Today, 03:48 PM Go to last post
    melon

I'm sure Cashman doesn't agree with me, but this is just my perspective, which I've posted before:

I have Castro (1.2 bWAR) as the #1 problem

melon Today, 03:43 PM Go to last post