• What we know about Robinson Cano

Robinson Cano is now the nexus of the New York Yankees. The second baseman has been given the keys to the third slot in the Yankees’ batting order acknowledging that he is the key and best hitter in the Yankees’ lineup. Read More >
    Comments 1 Comment
      Great article, Cano really does continue to get better and better each season and solidify his reputation as one of the great yankee second basemen.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Yankyfan

Re: 2015 A-rod Performance Thread

I disagree .Why pay someone for something that was going to be achieved by illegal activities ?

Yankyfan Today, 12:31 PM Go to last post
    ClownPickle

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

The more I think about this the more I think it wasn't about the money or valuation. I think the Yankees thought Hastings was bluffing with other offers,

ClownPickle Today, 12:26 PM Go to last post
    Snatch Catch

Why wouldn't they? The only reason I can think of is that they don't think he's worth purchasing. They're already into the max penalty and have demonstrated

Snatch Catch Today, 12:23 PM Go to last post
    Free Agent Blogger

Regarding Yadier Alvarez , it shouldn't go unnoticed that the reason the Red Sox were over the limit before signing Moncada is that they signed the two

Free Agent Blogger Today, 12:16 PM Go to last post
    False1

That's swell and all, but don't presume you're the only one. We could swap credentials, but the inter webs are too creepy for that.

So

False1 Today, 12:15 PM Go to last post
    False1

Re: 2015 A-rod Performance Thread

If both sides have brains they should come together and negotiate a settlement, with any bonuses going instead to a worthwhile charity as someone previously

False1 Today, 12:09 PM Go to last post