• A (completely unconnected) list of things Ive learned this spring training

by Gabe Lezra
    Over the past couple of weeks, Ive spent way too much time staring at spreadsheets with player statistics on them. And I havent done this because Im Jonah Hills character from Moneyball moonlighting as a Yankee blogger. Fantasy baseball season is coming up, and I have a job that affords me a lot of time to care about pretty inconsequential things (though I would never demean fantasy baseball by calling itinconsequential). Read More >
  • Recent Forum Posts

primetime714

Re: 2015 Offseason moves

Check out the video of him going oppo at the bottom of the link you posted. He's one of of a few remaining FA's I hope the Yankees look into. Gotta

primetime714 Today, 08:45 PM Go to last post
    Yankyfan

Re: Yoan Moncada Thread

Correct its just as a proposal stage right now. We have been down this road before.

Yankyfan Today, 08:39 PM Go to last post
    primetime714

Exactly. Its also a lefty heavy lineup. With Prado gone the Yankees lost their best hitter against LHP and a guy that could break up the lefties in

primetime714 Today, 08:36 PM Go to last post
    Yankyfan

Ben Badler said Hector Olivera will be available soon. I have been following him since the whispers of him came out a few months ago. Hector is one of

Yankyfan Today, 08:21 PM Go to last post
    goin for 27

Yes we do.

Forget looking at the Giants pitchers effectiveness....they pitched. They had four starters who made over 30 starts last year.

goin for 27 Today, 08:14 PM Go to last post
    Papagena20

(Re Ichiro) In all fairness, last season, he had to play much much more than he was supposed to and still managed to hit decent average and not be a

Papagena20 Today, 08:12 PM Go to last post