PDA

View Full Version : Mets take it in the pooper -- Shut down Pedro for the rest of the year

Bozidar
09-29-06, 01:11 PM
Going to be really hard to get that NL pennant w/o him pitching. Check espn or other networks for the story, i just wanted to post first to let everyone know and mention Mets and Take it in the pooper at the same time.

Nettles
09-29-06, 01:14 PM
I'm not optomistic enough to bury them, yet. My biggest baseball fear is looking to them in the WS. (My previous biggest fear already happened 2 years ago. :barf: )

Until the Mets are eliminated, or we beat them - again - I will be nervous.

As to the possibilty of them getting to the WS and not us? Let's not think of that either.

Bob Saccomano
09-29-06, 01:29 PM
Apart from the Mets thread, where this topic can be discussed, there is also an independent thread on the same topic:

http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread.php?t=99222

Bozidar
09-29-06, 01:37 PM
I apologize, i didn't see it. It must have been invisible to me.

:dunno: :-surrende :-sorry-:

yankeeman61
09-29-06, 01:46 PM
Going to be really hard to get that NL pennant w/o him pitching. Check espn or other networks for the story, i just wanted to post first to let everyone know and mention Mets and Take it in the pooper at the same time.

I must admit the only reason I opened this thread was b/c of the subject title. Is that wrong? :D

Bozidar
09-29-06, 02:22 PM
I must admit the only reason I opened this thread was b/c of the subject title. Is that wrong? :DThat's never wrong man, never...