PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Just Released

bostonyankeefan
04-10-06, 05:28 PM
I just received an e-mail from yankees.com. They have released some good seats, including seats to the May series vs. Boston.

webassign
04-10-06, 06:31 PM
Thank you so much for reminding us. I just got right field bleacher tickets to two Boston games. This is going to be awesome. :D

Dog Named Fred
04-11-06, 12:46 AM
If anyone is looking for tickets in the right field bleachers (Section 41, Row C) at the season ticket rate of $10/ticket, let me know. I'm out of town during the week (and some weekends) so lots of Monday - Thursday games are available (friends have bought some of them). If interested, email me at dsz204 at nyu.edu.

LetsGoMurphys
04-11-06, 12:37 PM
Thanks!

I upgraded our left field bleacher tickets to better seats so now I have extra tickets to two of the games in June. They are for monday and tues 5 and 6 june, two seats together to each game in bleacher 51.

If anyone is interested I am willing to sell these for about $20 for two. I bought them for $36 including fees. The problem is that I have to pick them up at the venues will call so I donīt have the tickets until game day. Anyway...if someone is interested please send med a pm.

chanman7483
04-11-06, 06:50 PM
If anyone is looking for tickets in the right field bleachers (Section 41, Row C) at the season ticket rate of $10/ticket, let me know. I'm out of town during the week (and some weekends) so lots of Monday - Thursday games are available (friends have bought some of them). If interested, email me at dsz204 at nyu.edu.

Thanks again man..the tix came very fast...and in a presentable plastic sleeve..nice!

BrooklynBotz
04-12-06, 02:20 PM
thanks for the heads up.

BRONXBOMBERS06
04-14-06, 06:34 AM
I'm in Boston looking for 2 for a Sat game, Wife & I wanna get into the stadium, Thanks

Yankee-1
04-14-06, 06:55 PM
I am a Plan B season ticket holder. I have 2 seats in Tier Box MVP 626 Row C. I sell the games I cannot go to. Face value is $45 per seat. Email me at ultsportcltr@utech.net for available games.

Yankee-1

Sam18
04-14-06, 07:14 PM
Thanks to this thread I am going to see a game against the sox in May. :)

Dog Named Fred
04-29-06, 01:28 PM
On Yankees.com, there are currently tickets available for some of the June series vs. Boston. Thursday isn't but Wednesday is. I didn't check Monday or Tuesday.