PDA

View Full Version : Got your tickets yet?

theresa
03-24-06, 08:14 AM
I ordered and paid for my humble E Plan tickets. Paid the credit card bill, so I know the Boss has my fee. Got a nice booklet last week, but no tickets. Still waiting. Anyone received their tickets yet? Thanks and all the best to all the NYYFans. It's going to be a great season, as that one Yankee-Boston game attests. Love to all, Theresa

destelle
03-24-06, 09:55 AM
hi theresa - word is they are getting shipped out next week - you can login to your yankees account to track shipping. http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/nyy/ticketing/sth_tracking.jsp (thanks to tiyuri in another thread)
-dawn

BBombers85
03-25-06, 10:13 PM
Nope. No tickets yet. With the way the ticket office works. April 10th we'll all be scarmbling to make sure someone signs the valuable UPS box we await on a yearly basis.

JeterTheCaptain2
03-25-06, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the link... but I don't understand how to track my order.

tiyuri
03-26-06, 12:59 AM
Go to:
http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/nyy/ticketing/sth_tracking.jsp

Scroll to the bottom and you will see two sets of boxes for your account number and your zipcode. Enter your info in the first set of boxes and click "Track". A UPS site will come up, tick the "I Agree" box and then click "Track". If that comes back with an "Unable to Track Shimpment" message, close the UPS window and try the second set of account number/zip code boxes and repeat the steps above. If neither returns shipment info then your tickets have not been shipped yet.

theresa
03-26-06, 04:39 AM
Thanks for the helpful information. I knew you'd come through. Can't wait to see our guys on the field again, and hope to see some of you there, too. Every year I believe we'll gonna take it all. This year, too!!

--- Theresa

drjeckyl
03-26-06, 08:09 AM
Thank you Theresa for this post and thank you all for the responses. This is my first year as a season ticket holder, and I'm very excited about my D plan. :D

But, I'm freakin out because I don't have my tickets yet after they told me they would be shipped in mid March. :eek: And to learn from your posts that this may be typical has helped calm me down a little. :)

I'm very much looking forward to baseball! :clapping:

FYI.... I ordered my single game tickets to see the Yanks in Camden Yards and I received those tickets a couple of weeks ago...

4bronxbombers
03-26-06, 09:12 AM
I called and they said tix will be mailed out on March 31st.

scronin
03-26-06, 12:08 PM
Thank you Theresa for this post and thank you all for the responses. This is my first year as a season ticket holder, and I'm very excited about my D plan. :D

But, I'm freakin out because I don't have my tickets yet after they told me they would be shipped in mid March. :eek: And to learn from your posts that this may be typical has helped calm me down a little. :)

I'm very much looking forward to baseball! :clapping:

FYI.... I ordered my single game tickets to see the Yanks in Camden Yards and I received those tickets a couple of weeks ago...

This is VERY typical. I've had the D-plan since 2001 and they always cut it fairly close to the first game. My first year they actually mailed the tix to the wrong person, who was nice enough to call me to say she had my tickets.

Where are your seats located?

The single game tickets always come faster b/c they go directly through ticketmaster; I've had my opening day & several red sox game tickets for about 2 months now....

Stick Michael
03-26-06, 12:36 PM
Just to confirm what others have said - season tix are typically shipped about 10-14 days before the home opener. I've had partial season ticket packages for 10 years and this has almost always been the case. No worries.

James

drjeckyl
03-26-06, 07:39 PM
This is VERY typical. I've had the D-plan since 2001 and they always cut it fairly close to the first game. My first year they actually mailed the tix to the wrong person, who was nice enough to call me to say she had my tickets.

Where are your seats located?

The single game tickets always come faster b/c they go directly through ticketmaster; I've had my opening day & several red sox game tickets for about 2 months now....

I'm in section 635, Upper Tier box seats.

This is my view (http://forums.nyyfans.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15372)

FYI, My Camden Yard tix came directly from the Orioles, not Ticket Master. The letter even included a nice "Dear Oriole Fan letter" on Orioles letter head thanking me for supporting the team... I kinda liked it!

drjeckyl
03-26-06, 07:42 PM
Just to confirm what others have said - season tix are typically shipped about 10-14 days before the home opener. I've had partial season ticket packages for 10 years and this has almost always been the case. No worries.

James

Thanks for posting that. It's good to know nothing bizarre has happened. Though on the nerves, however... :)

Dr. Gonzo
03-26-06, 08:59 PM
where do you find your account number?

JeterTheCaptain2
03-26-06, 11:19 PM
where do you find your account number?

If you're a partian plan holder, it is on your old Accout Holder ID. It should be on all the paperwork the Yankees have sent you.

BBombers85
03-27-06, 12:47 AM
Whats the over and under on tickets coming in this week?

destelle
03-27-06, 11:00 AM
i just called the ticket office to see if i could change my shipping address b/c i won't be around after wed. damn - they are quite bitchy at the ticket office.
although she did say they are shipping tickets everyday, so maybe i will get them before wed - otherwise they are going to wind up being sent back to the ticket office. it really sucks b/c now i most likely won't get my opening day tickets in time. AAAH!
<sigh>

yanksrule69
03-27-06, 11:57 AM
If you're a partian plan holder, it is on your old Accout Holder ID. It should be on all the paperwork the Yankees have sent you.

That's true, but be careful if you are a previous account holder. This is the third year I've had my tickets and my account number is different than mine from the first 2 years. I'm assuming it is because of the Flex Plans now but I would double check. I couldn't access my account with the old number at all.

Dr. Gonzo
03-27-06, 04:39 PM
That's true, but be careful if you are a previous account holder. This is the third year I've had my tickets and my account number is different than mine from the first 2 years. I'm assuming it is because of the Flex Plans now but I would double check. I couldn't access my account with the old number at all.
I have gotten nothing from the yanks,

is there any place to find this account number on line

tiyuri
03-27-06, 10:03 PM
The Yankees have updated their ticket tracking page with shipping estimates:

Full and A Plans: March 27-28
B and C Plans: March 28-30
D Plan: March 30-31
E-I Plans: March 31-April 3
Flex Plan: March 28-29

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/nyy/ticketing/sth_tracking.jsp

bleachersown
03-28-06, 12:55 AM
This is an interesting thread...I'm a Flex Plan holder and I got all my tickets in the mail last week. I don't understand.

4bronxbombers
03-28-06, 08:53 AM
hmmmmm - I'm a flex plan holder too and haven't seen anything. Was told they would be shipped March 31st. If you have to get rid of tix, where do you usually try to sell them? Stub hub?

destelle
03-28-06, 09:40 AM
have any of the flexers been able to track their tix - mine aren't trackable yet.

4bronxbomers - i usually offer tickets i don't want up to co-workers first (lots of yankee fans) and then i stubhub them or offer them up here.

thanks,
dawn

yankeebot
03-28-06, 09:44 AM
The ticket tracking page now has the ship dates up for each plan. Odd that Bleachsown got tix before the ship date but it is the Yankee Ticket Office we are talking about.

4bronxbombers
03-28-06, 09:51 AM
Question for you Dawn - what is the little green circle for near our user names? Yes, I'm a rookie.

destelle
03-28-06, 09:55 AM
Question for you Dawn - what is the little green circle for near our user names? Yes, I'm a rookie.

No worries - just means that the user is online ... it'll be grey if they are not. :)

stephsamps
03-28-06, 10:17 AM
Good thing opening day is later this year, gives the ticket office even more time to drag their heels.

CoyoteYankee
03-28-06, 10:26 AM
I have finally learned not to freak out anymore. Every year for the past four years since I've gotten the season ticket package I have freaked out about not having the tickets yet. They always seem to make it to me one way or another.

scronin
03-28-06, 10:38 AM
i just called the ticket office to see if i could change my shipping address b/c i won't be around after wed. damn - they are quite bitchy at the ticket office.
although she did say they are shipping tickets everyday, so maybe i will get them before wed - otherwise they are going to wind up being sent back to the ticket office. it really sucks b/c now i most likely won't get my opening day tickets in time. AAAH!
<sigh>

The yankees "customer service" (and I use that term very loosely in this case) has to be one of the worst I have ever encountered. By contrast, I had to order a bunch of Mets tickets b/c my boss wanted to take our team to a game (and sadly most of my co-workers are mets fans), and the 2 reps I spoke with at the Mets office were beyond friendly, and even let us exchange the tickets when my boss realized he couldn't go on the date we initially selected. I'm not sure why the Yankees can't be more like that....

destelle
03-28-06, 10:47 AM
The yankees "customer service" (and I use that term very loosely in this case) has to be one of the worst I have ever encountered. By contrast, I had to order a bunch of Mets tickets b/c my boss wanted to take our team to a game (and sadly most of my co-workers are mets fans), and the 2 reps I spoke with at the Mets office were beyond friendly, and even let us exchange the tickets when my boss realized he couldn't go on the date we initially selected. I'm not sure why the Yankees can't be more like that....

i agree - customer service is not their forte. when i asked her if i could change my shipping address she acted like i asked her for her unborn child. a "sorry, tickets are already going out and we can't accomodate your request at this time" would have been fine. the attitude really needs to go.
i'm just bummed because i don't know what's going to happen to my tickets since i won't be around to sign for them - perhaps i will try UPS - maybe they can hold them and deliver them when I return on Monday the 10th. im just afraid they are going to go into some lost tickets black hole :(

BBombers85
03-28-06, 11:07 AM
For all those who need address changes. I have found a way. What you need to do is when youre tracking your order and see that it has arrived at the sorting faciliy. Call UPS (somewhere on their website is the number) and they are able to change the address for you if you provide a tracking number. I have done this before and it works. take care all. best!

destelle
03-28-06, 11:18 AM
For all those who need address changes. I have found a way. What you need to do is when youre tracking your order and see that it has arrived at the sorting faciliy. Call UPS (somewhere on their website is the number) and they are able to change the address for you if you provide a tracking number. I have done this before and it works. take care all. best!

Sweet !!!! Thanks so much!!

tiyuri
03-28-06, 01:46 PM
This is just anecdotal but I have never had to sign for my tickets. The UPS guy just leaves them on my porch.

scronin
03-28-06, 03:10 PM
This is just anecdotal but I have never had to sign for my tickets. The UPS guy just leaves them on my porch.

Same here....although I've found UPS to be hit & miss as far as consistently requiring the signatures....

Dr. Gonzo
03-28-06, 04:08 PM
i agree - customer service is not their forte. when i asked her if i could change my shipping address she acted like i asked her for her unborn child. a "sorry, tickets are already going out and we can't accomodate your request at this time" would have been fine. the attitude really needs to go.
i'm just bummed because i don't know what's going to happen to my tickets since i won't be around to sign for them - perhaps i will try UPS - maybe they can hold them and deliver them when I return on Monday the 10th. im just afraid they are going to go into some lost tickets black hole :(
I actually my address and the guy was very cool about, better then I expected. So I don't think we can't paint the whole ticket office with a broad brush here.

tiyuri
03-28-06, 04:55 PM
It's hit or miss in dealing with the ticket office. When I upgraded my seats a few years ago they sent me my old tickets and my new tickets and the person I called to straighten it out was amazing. I kept her direct number and whenever I needed anything she was great. Sadly, she left after the 2004 season. The moral of this story is that when you get a good rep get their direct number!

bleachersown
03-29-06, 02:10 AM
I guess I was just lucky this year. I remember getting my booklet days before the opener last year.

seppy
03-29-06, 08:26 AM
I ordered and paid for my humble E Plan tickets. Paid the credit card bill, so I know the Boss has my fee. Got a nice booklet last week, but no tickets. Still waiting. Anyone received their tickets yet? Thanks and all the best to all the NYYFans. It's going to be a great season, as that one Yankee-Boston game attests. Love to all, Theresa

I am a fellow humble E plan ticket holder...and I don't have my tickets yet either. I did see that my seat upgrade went through though, and that is what matters. :D The tickets are online now if you log into your account.

busyninja
03-29-06, 05:16 PM
I received my tix, in central NJ, today. All is well.

CoyoteYankee
03-29-06, 05:38 PM
I received my tix, in central NJ, today. All is well.

What plan do you have? Just wondering...I have the Flex Plan and I haven't gotten mine yet. The tracking thing isn't working for me either.:( I'm not worried yet though. Still plenty o' time.

tiyuri
03-29-06, 06:00 PM
Mine arrived today as well. I have an A plan. About the tracking, my account has always had a dash xx-xxxxx but this year they got rid of the dash. If you think are using the dash in your account number try it without.

http://www.phillyblows.com/images/2006nyytix.jpg

CoyoteYankee
03-29-06, 06:30 PM
Mine arrived today as well. I have an A plan. About the tracking, my account has always had a dash xx-xxxxx but this year they got rid of the dash. If you think are using the dash in your account number try it without.

Thanks for making me jealous with that picture! :drool:

I used the acount number without the dash. I don't know. I'll just wait...if I don't get them by the end of the week I'll probably just give them a call. I'm really not worried yet.

tiyuri
03-29-06, 06:51 PM
Well, you said you had the Flex Plan. According to the timetable I posted earlier in this thread they say April 1-3 for Flex Plan shipping.

Here is another pic:

http://www.phillyblows.com/images/2006nyytix2.jpg

BBombers85
03-29-06, 08:54 PM
Just got my tickets today. Yanks included the coupons they ommitted last year such as half price and $5 tickets. Also, did anyone notice in the companion letter, instead of gauranteeing postseason tickets for Full, A, and B ticket holders they said they will try their best to accommodate them. Anyone else kinda feel odd about that? Maybe Im reading too much into it. Alrighty guys. Best and hopefully see some of you around. Section 4 row k. TC

tiyuri
03-29-06, 09:08 PM
I saw that in the terms and conditions letter. I don't know what to make of it. I don't have last year's to see if that is a change or how they always word it.

iodon
03-30-06, 10:06 AM
Well, I have the Flex plan and I'm finally able to track my tickets. Here are a few issues for me that might be issues for some of you out there as well.

The tickets require "in person, adult signiture". That means you can't leave a note on the door giving them permission to leave the tickets. That's a problem for me because I obviously can't be home on a weekday and they don't deliver on Saturdays.

I took the advice posted somewhere above and tried to call UPS and change the address enroute. That doesn't exactly work either. Accoring to UPS (1-800-742-5877), they have to attempt a delivery at least once before the address can be changed and they don't allow in-person pickup. This sort of arrangement means the tickets will not get to me before Monday at the latest. Which isn't a problem, but it gives them more oportunities to get lost.

Good luck everyone, I hope you all get your tickets soon, and with no hassle.

4bronxbombers
03-30-06, 10:46 AM
Iodon,
Love the quote at the end of your thread. Have you done the Flex Plan before? This is my first time buying a ticket package. It's hard to talk to the ticket people. They are so disinterested. If you need to sell any of your tix, do you use Stub Hub? Have you tried upgrading your tix before? I did it last year with another tix plan and ended up with great seats. I didn't care about paying extra.
An in person adult sig is going to be difficut for me so I appreciate your advice.

iodon
03-30-06, 11:36 AM
Iodon,
Love the quote at the end of your thread. Have you done the Flex Plan before? This is my first time buying a ticket package. It's hard to talk to the ticket people. They are so disinterested. If you need to sell any of your tix, do you use Stub Hub? Have you tried upgrading your tix before? I did it last year with another tix plan and ended up with great seats. I didn't care about paying extra.
An in person adult sig is going to be difficut for me so I appreciate your advice.

Actually, this is my first time with a ticket package as well. I really can only use about 14 of the 20 games. For the 6 games I can't use I tried to get games against good teams so (hopefully) I could sell them. The Yankee ticket office is a pain in the ass, but from what I read on this board, I guess we should have expected that. I have used stubhub in the past (for other tix) with good results. I wouldn't expect to make money on the games, but you should be able to unload them. Craigslist.com works too.

I'm looking at my extra tickets as sunk cost for getting the games I wanted this year. Because you simply can not buy tickets through ticketmaster anymore. If I can get any money back, that will be a bonus.

busyninja
03-30-06, 01:23 PM
What plan do you have? Just wondering...I have the Flex Plan and I haven't gotten mine yet. The tracking thing isn't working for me either.:( I'm not worried yet though. Still plenty o' time.

I've got full season.

BBombers85
03-30-06, 02:57 PM
How's this for trivia. Who are the yankees pictured on these tickets? I think second from the left is moose. The first on the right is a lefty hitter - Matsui I think. Second from right is either Sheff, A-rod, or jeter. cannot tell, but they wear the chain on their neck. 3rd from right is an obvious posada. 3rd from left is Mo. The rest is a toss up for me. Any thoughts on this trying to make conversation post? Left-most might be Giambi

Cano4President
03-31-06, 04:23 PM
Anyone recieve their C plan tickets? cause i cant even track mine it hasnt been sent out yet

yankeebot
03-31-06, 04:25 PM
Anyone recieve their C plan tickets? cause i cant even track mine it hasnt been sent out yet
Yep. Same problem so I called the ticket office today and was told they are "running a little behind schedule" but I should expect them next week. Eh. Same thing every year.

4bronxbombers
03-31-06, 06:07 PM
I rec'd my Flex Plan tickets today but after reading, I called UPS after they tried to deliver to my house (I'm not home to sign)and had them switch the delivery to my office. I'm so pumped! I feel like running down the street and yelling that I got my Yankees tickets! WOOO HOOOO!!

JDPNYY
03-31-06, 06:40 PM
I didn't get my tickets yet, of course, I didn't order any either, so I guess I'm alright.

bleachersown
03-31-06, 07:32 PM
Well, you said you had the Flex Plan. According to the timetable I posted earlier in this thread they say April 1-3 for Flex Plan shipping.

Here is another pic:

http://www.phillyblows.com/images/2006nyytix2.jpg

I got the Flex plan and I got the cheap looking box office tickets :( Anyone else have this issue?

tiyuri
03-31-06, 07:44 PM
Are you a first time plan holder? When did you order your plan? While it always takes forever for the tickets to come they have to tell the printer well in advance what they need printed.

Pinstripedbass
03-31-06, 07:45 PM
My Flex Plan tickets arrived this afternoon. It was like the scene from "Fever Pitch" when Jimmy Fallon got his tickets FedEx'ed to his house.

Hey, I know it's a movie about the Red Sox but I can relate to that scene.

4bronxbombers
03-31-06, 07:52 PM
I could never watch that movie esp after hearing they used NYY toilet paper.

wexy
03-31-06, 08:03 PM
I haven't gotten my Sunday Plan tix yet. I saw my UPS man who has been delivering them forever and he said they haven't received the Yankee tickets to go out .

4bronxbombers
03-31-06, 08:10 PM
Look at the post by Tiyuiy from 1st page. There is a delivery timetable according to what plan you have.

wexy
03-31-06, 08:26 PM
Look at the post by Tiyuiy from 1st page. There is a delivery timetable according to what plan you have.

Thanks, I did see that. I think they sent them out today. Doesn't even show up on the tracking.

bleachersown
03-31-06, 08:59 PM
Are you a first time plan holder? When did you order your plan? While it always takes forever for the tickets to come they have to tell the printer well in advance what they need printed.

This is my 2nd season and I ordered them the 1st day they were available.

Pinstripedbass
03-31-06, 09:17 PM
I could never watch that movie esp after hearing they used NYY toilet paper.

I know. But sometimes you have to keep an open mind.

South Facing Epitaph
04-02-06, 07:31 PM
I'm not sure where else to ask this, maybe someone in this thread can help.

I ordered Yankee tickets for April 13th via Ticketmaster. I chose the 'print ticket' option (where you can print the tickets from your home printer). Now I simply have 3 regular pieces of paper with all the game info etcetera and bar codes. My question is... has anyone ever experienced (or heard about) someone having a problem with this method? I don't know, it seems awfully basic (for lack of a better word). Will the ticket checkers be skeptical? I'd hate to get all the way to the Stadium and have a problem. Anyone know?

yankeebot
04-02-06, 07:32 PM
I'm not sure where else to ask this, maybe someone in this thread can help.

I ordered Yankee tickets for April 13th via Ticketmaster. I chose the 'print ticket' option (where you can print the tickets from your home printer). Now I simply have 3 regular pieces of paper with all the game info etcetera and bar codes. My question is... has anyone ever experienced (or heard about) someone having a problem with this method? I don't know, it seems awfully basic (for lack of a better word). Will the ticket checkers be skeptical? I'd hate to get all the way to the Stadium and have a problem. Anyone know?
Not to worry. I do it all the time. No problems.

South Facing Epitaph
04-02-06, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the quick response and reassurance. :cool:

Pinstripedbass
04-02-06, 08:08 PM
I did it a few times last year. Print 'em at home, bring 'em to the Stadium & the ticket takers will scan the bar codes. Not a problem.

yanksrule69
04-04-06, 11:13 AM
I got the Flex plan and I got the cheap looking box office tickets :( Anyone else have this issue?

Yeah, I thought that was strange.

I don't know what they are doing this year. I never got the Email with the tracking info and no one signed for my tickets. UPS left them right on my front steps and then I opened the package and it was all a bunch of loose tickets. Much easier to lose a few than when they were in the book like the past couple of year's have been.

gk1272
04-04-06, 12:21 PM
Still no ticky's for me...when should I start getting nervous? Anyone else not get them yet?

CoyoteYankee
04-04-06, 12:23 PM

I don't know what they are doing this year. I never got the Email with the tracking info and no one signed for my tickets. UPS left them right on my front steps and then I opened the package and it was all a bunch of loose tickets. Much easier to lose a few than when they were in the book like the past couple of year's have been.

I got my tickets in a booklet this year. There were $5 ticket discounts and other store discounts in there as well. How odd that you didn't get that. What plan do you have?

CoyoteYankee
04-04-06, 12:24 PM
Still no ticky's for me...when should I start getting nervous? Anyone else not get them yet?

I got mine on Friday. If you don't get them today, I'd consider calling up the Yankees and checking on them.

wexy
04-04-06, 01:03 PM
UPS says mine are coming today. I just got an e-mail from the Yankees saying they sent them out today but my UPS tracking says they should arrive this afternoon.

stephsamps
04-04-06, 02:52 PM
UPS says mine are coming today. I just got an e-mail from the Yankees saying they sent them out today but my UPS tracking says they should arrive this afternoon.

I saw the same thing on the UPS site. Of course I am at work now, but it is nice to know they are no longer in Arkansas and closer to me!

yankeebot
04-04-06, 03:09 PM
UPS tracking shows mine for dellivery tomorrow. Finally! :cheer:

wexy
04-04-06, 04:01 PM
They finally have arrived. They are pretty cheap looking with discount coupons for electric shavers and sex toys from J+R.

Jasbro
04-04-06, 04:13 PM
They finally have arrived. They are pretty cheap looking with discount coupons for electric shavers and sex toys from J+R.

<HR style="COLOR: #999999" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
How much off of the sex toys?

wexy
04-04-06, 04:43 PM
<hr style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
How much off of the sex toys?
25% !

yankeebot
04-04-06, 04:44 PM
You always get the best coupons.

yanksrule69
04-04-06, 04:45 PM
I got my tickets in a booklet this year. There were $5 ticket discounts and other store discounts in there as well. How odd that you didn't get that. What plan do you have?

I've got the Flex Plan. I got the random discount tickets and $5 tickets. I got everything that usually comes in the booklet but it wasn't bound and the tickets were loose and rubberbanded together.

I'm also surprised some people haven't gotten their tickets yet. I didn't order mine until just a little over two weeks ago and I got my UPS package in the middle of last week.

destelle
04-04-06, 05:04 PM
i got mine today (and they were redirected from the east coast to west coast). i have the flex plan and got the bound book as well. strange that some people are getting them and some are not. hmmmm....
but anyway, thanks for everyone's help - i have my tix even though i wasn't going to be home to get them and will now be able to go to opening day.
YEAH!!

yanks710
04-04-06, 07:46 PM
Just got them today

bleachersown
04-04-06, 07:48 PM

We both got screwed :(

wexy
04-04-06, 08:33 PM
I can actually understand that if each flex person picks 25 different games, it would be tough to put 5,000 different flex plans in a booklet. They know all the Saturdays or Sundays and can get those in book form more easily.

bleachersown
04-04-06, 08:56 PM
I can actually understand that if each flex person picks 25 different games, it would be tough to put 5,000 different flex plans in a booklet. They know all the Saturdays or Sundays and can get those in book form more easily.

I'm not sure what they've done in the past (prior to 2005) I got a booklet last year and expected another this year. oh well. :(

wexy
04-04-06, 08:59 PM
I'm not sure what they've done in the past (prior to 2005) I got a booklet last year and expected another this year. oh well. :(

They're so cheap that when I seperate them, they'll probably tear..

bleachersown
04-04-06, 09:27 PM
They're so cheap that when I seperate them, they'll probably tear..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BBombers85
04-04-06, 09:35 PM
I had the G plan last year which was now replaced by flex and we got a nice booklet. I upgraded this season to a better plan because I did not like the terms of the flex and ungauranteed postseason options, but this situation with the tickets just goes to show the disorganzation within the ticket office. I dunno why they want to ship tickets a week before opening day. Did all the ppl who got loose tickets atleas get the $5 ticket coupons and all the other goodies?

bleachersown
04-04-06, 11:12 PM
I had the G plan last year which was now replaced by flex and we got a nice booklet. I upgraded this season to a better plan because I did not like the terms of the flex and ungauranteed postseason options, but this situation with the tickets just goes to show the disorganzation within the ticket office. I dunno why they want to ship tickets a week before opening day. Did all the ppl who got loose tickets atleas get the $5 ticket coupons and all the other goodies?

I got all the coupons and whatnot, but, in not getting the booklet, i ended up recieving my tickets about 2-3 weeks ago. go figure.

drjeckyl
04-07-06, 02:13 PM
After playing tag with the UPS guy all week, I finally got my tix... :D :D

The UPS guy knew what this delivery meant enough to give me a ribbing... for on the final day of the three days he said "You knew you were going to be here today, huh... (in a mockingly sarcastic voice).. "go yankees"..., said he. ;)

I'm very happy to have my tix.. It's been a very long time since I wanted to be a season ticket holder and now the day is finally here. Yes, I'm very happy today!!

yankeebot
04-07-06, 02:17 PM
I tracked mine and delivery was scheduled for yesterday. When I got home from work, no delivery/no missed delivery note so I knew UPS was yet to come. I left a note on the door asking the UPS guy if he would deliver my tickets to the Little League field where my son had practice. Lo and behold, in pulls the truck at the field around 6:30 looking for me! A great way to get my tickets.

drjeckyl
04-07-06, 02:39 PM
I tracked mine and delivery was scheduled for yesterday. When I got home from work, no delivery/no missed delivery note so I knew UPS was yet to come. I left a note on the door asking the UPS guy if he would deliver my tickets to the Little League field where my son had practice. Lo and behold, in pulls the truck at the field around 6:30 looking for me! A great way to get my tickets.

That's a great story, and a great UPS driver... I left a message that I was home!

JeterTheCaptain2
04-07-06, 02:56 PM
Finally got mine today... plan E really not bad for $10 a game. :D

4/25 TB
5/10 BOS
6/14 CLE
6/27 ATL
7/18 SEA
8/2 TOR
8/16 BAL
9/13 TB

They also gave me four coupons for two $5 Tier Reserved or Bleacher seats which I didn't get last year because either I had a different plan or ordered too late. I think plan E is a truly great deal!

4bronxbombers
04-07-06, 02:59 PM
Our UPS guy has been on the same delivery route for years and knows I'm a NYY's fan. I had left a message earlier (after they tried to deliver but I wasn't home to sign) to deliver tix to my office and instead he came back again - his last stop......to deliver my tix. Now that's customer service!

4bronxbombers
04-07-06, 03:02 PM
BBombers85,
I just got the flex plan for the 1st time. What do you mean about the terms of the tix for that plan? What plan did you upgrade to?

yanksrule69
04-07-06, 03:14 PM

:lol: That's pretty funny.

Last year when I was waiting for my postseason tickets I kept missing my UPS guy. Eventually he wrote on the sticker they leave when you aren't home to meet him at the Starbucks in my town at a certain time. I never ended up going so I had to go to the freakin' UPS warehouse and get them but the note was a little weird. Nice, but weird!

stephsamps
04-07-06, 04:30 PM

Wow, that's really nice. I put in for a re-route to my office on the first missed day. The second day, I figured they didn't get it yet, it would be there the third day. The third day I call and they say, we can't re-route it (thanks for calling that number I gave you to tell me), so now I have to head over the the warehouse on 11th avenue (which the UPS HQ thinks is on broadway) after work today (oh yeah, they're closed tomorrow and sunday). So I guess the lesson learned is, not only do I have to take off a day from work to go to opening day, I have to take off a day to get the tickets! Gotta love how this all works.

Dr. Gonzo
04-07-06, 06:45 PM
Finally got mine today... plan E really not bad for $10 a game. :D

4/25 TB
5/10 BOS
6/14 CLE
6/27 ATL
7/18 SEA
8/2 TOR
8/16 BAL
9/13 TB

They also gave me four coupons for two $5 Tier Reserved or Bleacher seats which I didn't get last year because either I had a different plan or ordered too late. I think plan E is a truly great deal!

i didn't get mine and I live on 10th and 43rd right next to the ups facility.

wexy
04-07-06, 08:06 PM
Wow, that's really nice. I put in for a re-route to my office on the first missed day. The second day, I figured they didn't get it yet, it would be there the third day. The third day I call and they say, we can't re-route it (thanks for calling that number I gave you to tell me), so now I have to head over the the warehouse on 11th avenue (which the UPS HQ thinks is on broadway) after work today (oh yeah, they're closed tomorrow and sunday). So I guess the lesson learned is, not only do I have to take off a day from work to go to opening day, I have to take off a day to get the tickets! Gotta love how this all works.

This is the first time in two years that I didnt' have to either go to the warehouse or lasso the UPS truck, I was still off from work but the tracking worked for me this time.

BBombers85
04-07-06, 09:22 PM
Hey. When I said I did not like the terms I basically meant two things that changed:
1. No longer allowed to pick two games in each red sox and mets series. only 1 now
2. No guaranteed postseason tickets. Got to do the pre-sale now

I upgraded to full season. I figure we're getting a new stadium soon, and the all star game in 2008 most likely. Might as well set myself up for the future u know? Take care all. We better win this series against the angels this weekend!

Dr. Gonzo
04-07-06, 10:47 PM
Hey. When I said I did not like the terms I basically meant two things that changed:
1. No longer allowed to pick two games in each red sox and mets series. only 1 now
2. No guaranteed postseason tickets. Got to do the pre-sale now

I upgraded to full season. I figure we're getting a new stadium soon, and the all star game in 2008 most likely. Might as well set myself up for the future u know? Take care all. We better win this series against the angels this weekend!

i agree with your logic, although will buy my full season next year. the value of these tickets both the last year of the old stadium and the new stadium turns the tickets into a solid investment.

Call me stupid but I see almost every game being sold out in 2008 and many in 2009

BBombers85
04-07-06, 10:49 PM
2008 and 2009. every game is definitely going to be sold out. New stadiums attract crowds as it is and these are the yankees.

stephsamps
04-08-06, 12:14 AM
This is the first time in two years that I didnt' have to either go to the warehouse or lasso the UPS truck, I was still off from work but the tracking worked for me this time.

Well I have them in hand now, so I am happy, although I would like the $12 cab fare to ups refunded from that $35 handling fee they charged ;)

Dog Named Fred
04-08-06, 07:52 AM
These $5 Account Holder Ticket Coupons that came with my tickets - do I have to be the one who redeems them or can someone whose name isn't on the account take them to the stadium and use them?

JeterTheCaptain2
04-08-06, 10:32 AM
These $5 Account Holder Ticket Coupons that came with my tickets - do I have to be the one who redeems them or can someone whose name isn't on the account take them to the stadium and use them?

I think anyone can.