PDA

View Full Version : WBC & Spring training lineup

SwissYankeesFan
03-13-06, 05:22 AM
OK, Jeter and A-Rod play for USA in the WBC.

But tomorrow (14.03), there is a spring training game I would like to watch (Cards @ Yanks) and on the same date, there is no WBC game for team USA.

So, is it possible that DJ and A-Rod play the spring training game tomorrow, from the moment there is no WBC game on the same date ?

Or are they completely stuck by the WBC and won't play no spring training games until tht WBC is over ?

Thanks !

SoCal Pinstriper
03-13-06, 06:00 AM
OK, Jeter and A-Rod play for USA in the WBC.

But tomorrow (14.03), there is a spring training game I would like to watch (Cards @ Yanks) and on the same date, there is no WBC game for team USA.

So, is it possible that DJ and A-Rod play the spring training game tomorrow, from the moment there is no WBC game on the same date ?

Or are they completely stuck by the WBC and won't play no spring training games until tht WBC is over ?

Thanks !They are in Southern California, 2,500 miles and five hours by plane from Florida.

utopiapkwy
03-13-06, 08:34 AM
They are in Southern California, 2,500 miles and five hours by plane from Florida.

SoCal or playing the games in Arizona, the former BOB? Either way not going to commute to work in Florida.

SwissYankeesFan
03-13-06, 05:00 PM
Well it was just a question...

Is there a place on the net (even on yankees.com) where I can find the lineup for tomorrow's game ?

yankees2287
03-14-06, 02:37 PM
i dont no if im posting this in the right thread but, i feel that the WBC should be played in november-feburary instead of during spring training

SwissYankeesFan
03-14-06, 05:24 PM
You are right !

I totally agree with you.

A-Rob
03-15-06, 05:14 AM
i dont no if im posting this in the right thread but, i feel that the WBC should be played in november-feburary instead of during spring training
Impossible. Other leagues are playing then and when are the MLB players supposed to have vaccation?