PDA

View Full Version : My V-day gift

yanknbama
02-16-06, 05:59 PM
Holy Crap! My girlfriend just gave me my valentine's day present. 2 main reserved tickets...To the stadium on May 9....Against the Sox, the home opener against them!!! I've only been to 6 yankee games (including the Leyritz/Wohlers game in Atlanta in '96) in my life so this will be my first direct encounter with the sox/yankee rivalry. Considering we both live in NC, pretty big deal. And to think, I was happy with the pajamas and underwear I got her...

Tifoso
02-16-06, 06:01 PM
Holy Crap! My girlfriend just gave me my valentine's day present. 2 main reserved tickets...To the stadium on May 9....Against the Sox, the home opener against them!!! I've only been to 6 yankee games (including the Leyritz/Wohlers game in Atlanta in '96) in my life so this will be my first direct encounter with the sox/yankee rivalry. Considering we both live in NC, pretty big deal. And to think, I was happy with the pajamas and underwear I got her...

Marry her. Really. :)

Gringaloca
02-16-06, 06:21 PM
Talk about a gift worth the wait!!... :)

So...ah...who ya takin' to the game? ;)

yankeebot
02-16-06, 06:24 PM
Wow. Great gift! Um....any chance those tickets are Tier 36, Row F, seat 2 and 7?

http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=3044180&postcount=1 ;)

BW51
02-16-06, 06:37 PM
Marry her. Really. :)

if he doesn't....i just might, lol

DontHateOnNumber2
02-16-06, 07:57 PM

Nice gift, now you owe her a freakin' diamond ring! :lol:

Kudo
02-16-06, 11:22 PM
She is a keeper. Does she have a sister?