PDA

View Full Version : Cashman On "Quite Frankly" Tonight, 02/01/06

SoCal Pinstriper
02-01-06, 07:31 PM
Just saw the promo. 11pm Eastern, 8pm Pacific on either ESPN or ESPN2.

Tifoso
02-01-06, 07:43 PM
Thanks, amico mio...will check it out. :gulp:

PinstripePride
02-01-06, 08:12 PM
Sweet, thanks for the heads up. :)

SoCal Pinstriper
02-01-06, 08:41 PM
Sweet, thanks for the heads up. :) I have no idea how long the interview will last (I've never seen the show), but it should be interesting.

wexy
02-01-06, 08:56 PM
You may get a glimpse of me wearing my navy sweatshirt with Yankees in right across the front.

I look forward to the intereview because Brian was so softspoken, he was tought to hear

SoCal Pinstriper
02-01-06, 09:09 PM
You may get a glimpse of me wearing my navy sweatshirt with Yankees in right across the front.

I look forward to the intereview because Brian was so softspoken, he was tought to hear Sorry, had you already posted this?

wexy
02-01-06, 09:39 PM
Sorry, had you already posted this?
I didn't say what I was wearing and I didn't know when the show would be broadcast until last night. The thread is entirely appropriate

gEO3b4
02-01-06, 11:22 PM

I look forward to the intereview because Brian was so softspoken, he was tought to hear
I saw a guy wearing a Navy sweatshirt with Yankees across the front. He was asking Brian a question. Was that you? (Dont remember what the question was)

ryanthe13th
02-01-06, 11:31 PM
what was said?

-tz
02-02-06, 02:37 AM
what was said?The usual. ;)

wexy
02-02-06, 06:25 AM
I saw a guy wearing a Navy sweatshirt with Yankees across the front. He was asking Brian a question. Was that you? (Dont remember what the question was)

Nope. I was sitting behind the people asking questions,you could see the guy and his girlfriend who sat across the aisle from me. They had glimpse of the back of my head twice.That was it.

Spiker101
02-02-06, 07:28 AM
... but it should be interesting.

Unfortunately, you were wrong about that. I've never seen that Stephen A. Smith guy before, but now that I have, I've come to the conclusion he just might be the worst interviewer in the history of broadcast television. I mean really, really bad. And it made for a very dull hour of television.

Davios
02-02-06, 08:44 AM
The one thing I got out of it was the fact that Pavano hurt his back in spring training then readjusted his mechanics leading to lower velocity and his shoulder issues. I was in Spain when all the shoulder problems occurred so I was not privy to all the information. Whether the story is true or made up at least its a semi-valid argument as to why Pavano was so abysmal last year. Either that or he's just bad.......... :(