PDA

View Full Version : tickets available to a 'quite frankly' with brian cashman

als3
01-17-06, 12:51 PM
roommate forwarded me this email -
i can't go, but perhaps some of you fabulous nyyfans faithful can!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Sports Fans,

These are our upcoming topics and scheduled guests to appear on Quite Frankly that we thought you would find interesting.

Tuesday, January 17th @ 3:30pm Tony LaRussa St. Louis Cardinals Manager (12 seats left)

Wednesday, January 18th @ 3:00pm Mike Martz St. Louis Rams Former Head Coach (16 seats left)

Friday, January 20th Double Play! @ 4:00pm The Molina Bros of Baseball &
-Keyshawn Johnson Dallas Cowboys (20 seats left)

Monday, January 23rd @ 3:30pm '85 Bears Super Bowl Anniversary Show (29 seats left)

@ 6:30pm LIVE NFL Football Monday (Super Bowl XL Preview) (31 seats left)

Thursday, January 26th @ 3:00pm John Elway Former Legendary Denver Broncos Quarterback (37 seats left)

Friday, January 27th @ 4:00pm Brian Cashman NY Yankees' General Manager (41 seats left)

The suggested arrival time is an hour and a half prior to taping. Since tickets are free we honor a first-come, first-served policy; a reservation does not guarantee admittance. No one under 12 years of age will be admitted. Individuals under eighteen must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Please contact our Free Ticket Request Line: #212-715-6800 or email us at FreeTickets@ESPN.com.

Please leave us your first and last name, telephone number with area code and spell your email address.

You will be notified if your reservation has been accepted. We will contact you via email and you will receive a call from us.

Show times and dates are subject to change; we will call and email you if this affects your scheduled show.

Thank you,

Audience Services

Mr. Mxylsplk
01-17-06, 01:42 PM
I might enjoy hearing Cashman, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't make it through an entire show of Stephen A. Smith. If I ever saw him in the street I might just punch him in the face.

StaceyRosie
01-17-06, 01:46 PM
I might enjoy hearing Cashman, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't make it through an entire show of Stephen A. Smith. If I ever saw him in the street I might just punch him in the face.

Get in line.... ;)

HouseThatRingsBuild
01-17-06, 02:06 PM
Yeah, I still haven't figured him out yet.

Dr. Gonzo
01-17-06, 02:09 PM
I would rather staple my wing wang to a burning building then sit through anything with steven A

Mr. Mxylsplk
01-17-06, 02:10 PM
Get in line.... ;)
Looks like we're both well behind Dr. Gonzo.

effdamets
01-17-06, 04:08 PM
The sick thing is... Stephen A. Smith is a Yankees' fan!!!! And we STILL couldn't tolerate him....

RhodyYanksFan
01-17-06, 04:21 PM
Cashman is cool and all but clearly the best show available is the Molina Brothers and Keyshawn. What on Earth could they have in common to warrant being on the same show?

JeffWeaverFan
01-17-06, 04:22 PM
I don't know if I could take Steven A. Smith for too long...