PDA

View Full Version : New Yankee fan in Beantown (joke)

Jersey Yankee
01-15-06, 07:11 PM
Y'all do know that I had to "turn around" the teams, don'tcha? :gulp::O Any-wayz ...

A Massachusetts family of baseball supporters headed out one Saturday to shop for the youngest boy's birthday. While in the sports shop the son picks up a Yankee jersey and says to his older sister. "I've decided to become a Yankee fan and I would like this Yankee jersey for my birthday."
His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him upside his head and says, "Go talk to mother." Off goes the little lad with the jersey in hand and finds his mother.
"Mom?"
"Yes, son?"
"I've decided I'm going to be a Yankee fan and I would like this jersey for my birthday."
The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go talk to your father!" Off he goes with the Yankee jersey in hand and finds his father.
"Dad?"
"Yes, son?"
"I've decided I'm going to be a Yankee fan and I would like this jersey for my birthday."
The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son in the back of his head and days, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!" About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading toward home. The father turns to his son and says, "Son, I hope you've learned something today."
The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."
"Good son, what is it?"
The son replies, "I've only been a Yankee fan for an hour and I already hate you Red Sox bastards."

RhodeyYankee2638
01-15-06, 07:25 PM
Imagine living amongst thm for 19 years. Achi cachi cachi

Jersey Yankee
01-15-06, 08:03 PM
Imagine living amongst thm for 19 years. Achi cachi cachi
Crush ... kill ... destroy.

Trivia: which sci-fi character said this? (from the '60s or so)

flutie22
01-15-06, 11:31 PM
i heard this joke years back..but it was a racist joke...and i won't repeat it

NYYBombshell
01-16-06, 01:21 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave Visbeck
01-16-06, 01:32 AM
I enjoyed. :P

Babe Rules
01-16-06, 08:11 AM
:lol:

yankeebot
01-16-06, 08:22 AM
Tee-hee.

Archer1979
01-16-06, 10:14 AM
Crush ... kill ... destroy.

Trivia: which sci-fi character said this? (from the '60s or so)

The Robot from Lost in Space... but he had been reprogrammed.

Jersey Yankee
01-16-06, 10:47 AM
The Robot from Lost in Space... but he had been reprogrammed.
Yup. That's it. One of my fave lines from him.

I also loved when Rosie the robot maid on the Jetsons had some line I can't pronounce. Something like "haaaaaaa-unnnnnnnn", where she'd leaned frontward, as she was pooped or something.

Anyway, y'all Beantowners aren't allowed to turn the team back to favor the Sawx, OK? :D