PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite commerical?

QueenGRH
01-12-06, 10:34 AM
There are a lot of really stupid commericals out there, but every once in a while a good one comes along. So what is your favorite commercial?

If there's a link, please post it so we can enjoy it too! :)

Here's mine: its a Jetta commercial from a couple of years ago. It's like a 30 sec. movie and I really like the song.

http://www.eurotuned.com/media/vwcommercials_nolinking/Jetta-Wedding-big_day.mov

gdn
01-12-06, 10:49 AM
Wow. I can't think of a single one. Maybe if others post, it'll jog my memory. Hmm, I think the IBM commercials are good.

DontHateOnNumber2
01-12-06, 11:01 AM
I like the new Snickers commercial where the guy throws the bar into the fire, nothing happens, and he runs out screaming like a girl. I also like an old Heineken commercial when they were promoting the keg cans and it showed a guy sitting on a porch, asking for a beer, and a huge keg was tossed to him, and he flew off the chair and off the porch. It was awesome, I would love to see those commercials again because they're so damned funny to me.

Sheff_Rod
01-12-06, 11:01 AM
Overstock.com

:drool:

yankeebot
01-12-06, 11:09 AM
Recent Commercials: The HP Picture Book ads because I have always loved that song. And the "Ooh, Baby, Baby" guys still crack me up.

DontHateOnNumber2
01-12-06, 11:15 AM
Recent Commercials: The HP Picture Book ads because I have always loved that song. And the "Ooh, Baby, Baby" guys still crack me up.

Hell yes! My girlfriend's father and I were cracking up at that. :lol:

DontHateOnNumber2
01-12-06, 11:17 AM
There are a lot of really stupid commericals out there, but every once in a while a good one comes along. So what is your favorite commercial?

If there's a link, please post it so we can enjoy it too! :)

Here's mine: its a Jetta commercial from a couple of years ago. It's like a 30 sec. movie and I really like the song.

http://www.eurotuned.com/media/vwcommercials_nolinking/Jetta-Wedding-big_day.mov

The only car commercials that I can think of are those dumb "Zoom zoom" ones, the one where the guy tackles the shopping cart so it won't hit the car, and an old one where the song goes "Da, da, da" the whole time. The "Da da da" one came out when I was in 6th grade because my social studies teacher always sang that stupid song.

jonnyc39
01-12-06, 11:30 AM
From a few months ago: The Geico tiny house commercial.
http://www.funnyclipcentral.com/content/tinyhouse.php

Right now there's a commercial in which a guy is walking his dog through a park and the dog finds someone's butt laying on the ground. Can't remember what product it's for, but it cracks me up every time I see it.

penfold
01-12-06, 11:32 AM
I like anything with the AFLAC duck. The one with the synchronized swimmers was my favorite.

Smithers
01-12-06, 11:35 AM
when peyton manning had the D CAF signs at the diner i almost pissed myself.

yankeebot
01-12-06, 11:36 AM
Yao Ming and Yogi for Visa.

DontHateOnNumber2
01-12-06, 11:40 AM
when peyton manning had the D CAF signs at the diner i almost pissed myself.

"Can you sign this loaf of bread for me? My younger brother's a huge fan." :-rofl-:

RhodeyYankee2638
01-12-06, 11:41 AM
Snoop Dogg looking for his necklace and David Bowie steals it

Kulish29
01-12-06, 12:10 PM
The Carls Jr. commercial with the guy who is shaking the cow to Sean Paul's "Get Busy".

http://www.carlsjr.com/ontv

gdn
01-12-06, 01:04 PM
"Can you sign this loaf of bread for me? My younger brother's a huge fan." :-rofl-:

From a few months ago: The Geico tiny house commercial.
http://www.funnyclipcentral.com/content/tinyhouse.php

when peyton manning had the D CAF signs at the diner i almost pissed myself.Yes, yes and yes! All very funny. Especially the Peyton commercials.

Sam18
01-12-06, 01:12 PM
My all time favorite is the Budweiser "What are youuuuuu doing?" commercial.

gdn
01-12-06, 02:05 PM
My all time favorite is the Budweiser "What are youuuuuu doing?" commercial.That was incredibly funny too! :lol:

MisterNovember
01-12-06, 02:08 PM
Has anyone seen the Dr. Pepper "Anything For Love" commercial? Set to the Meat Loaf song, we see a guy happily buying tampons, folding underwear, etc for his girlfriend. When she tries to take his Dr Pepper though, he flips out and goes running down the street, because he'd "do anything for love, but he won't do that."

It doesn't sound that funny, but if you ever see it I guarantee you'll crack up :)

Sam18
01-12-06, 02:18 PM
That was incredibly funny too! :lol:

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard during a commercial.

SuperMario66
01-12-06, 02:19 PM
I like most of the ones mentioned here so far, but may I just say the following:

Take a chance, make it happen
Pop a cork, fingers snappin
Spin the wheel, round and round it goes
Life is good, life is sweet
Grab yourself a front row seat
And let's eat, and have a ball
Yeah, let's live for the wonder of it all
FOXWOODS!

Bub
01-12-06, 02:22 PM
To me, the funny commercials don't compare to those of the 1970s. With the exception of some good stuff on Super Bowl Sunday, and some Mike's Hard Lemonade commercials a few years back, nothing beats the Miller Lite stuff of old and some other beer and baseball-related commercials from that time and earlier.

Tifoso
01-12-06, 02:24 PM
No contest:

This one (http://www.nike.com/nikefree/usa/index.jhtml?ref=http://www.nike.com/nikefree#landing)

lem
01-12-06, 02:37 PM
The GEICO one with the cavemen: "I'll have the roast duck, with the mango salsa."

MisterNovember
01-12-06, 02:40 PM
Anyone remember this one?

"And in the center of it all...IT'S THE MILLFORD PLAAAAAZAAAA...."

:)

JWHIII
01-12-06, 02:44 PM
The Starbucks commercial with Survivor doing the "Eye of the Tiger" parody was pretty funny.

yankees27
01-12-06, 02:53 PM
The Peyton commericials are brilliant!

Dooley Womack
01-12-06, 02:53 PM
The GEICO one with the cavemen: "I'll have the roast duck, with the mango salsa."

:lol: GOOD one

penfold
01-12-06, 02:54 PM
Anyone remember this one?

"And in the center of it all...IT'S THE MILLFORD PLAAAAAZAAAA...."

:)

How about "Beautiful Mount Airy Lodge"?

That place got closed down and torn apart a couple years ago....

RhodeyYankee2638
01-12-06, 02:55 PM
I also like the Dr. Pepper commericial with the song "I would do anything thing for love" blaring and the dude gettinng tampons for his GF, but he won't share his Dr. P

krystl
01-12-06, 03:00 PM
I have soe new favorites. I know they probably are annoying to most, but the ones with David Spade for Capital One, the "just say no" guy, are hilarious to me.

I also like the James Earl Jones one where he keeps making his voice higher because he thinks the director is talking to him, but finally we see he is talking to the guy with the sign behind JEJ. I laugh everytime I see that.

krystl
01-12-06, 03:02 PM

I remember that jingle.

How about Plop, plop, fizz, fizz? :lol:

yankeebot
01-12-06, 03:09 PM
How about Plop, plop, fizz, fizz? :lol:I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

yanksrule69
01-12-06, 03:21 PM
Has anyone seen the Dr. Pepper "Anything For Love" commercial? Set to the Meat Loaf song, we see a guy happily buying tampons, folding underwear, etc for his girlfriend. When she tries to take his Dr Pepper though, he flips out and goes running down the street, because he'd "do anything for love, but he won't do that."

It doesn't sound that funny, but if you ever see it I guarantee you'll crack up :)

I'm not going to lie. That commercial had me rolling when I first saw it. Definitely one of the best on now. I can't even think of any other commercials.

krystl
01-12-06, 03:23 PM
I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
Mama Mia, that's a spicey meataball.

NYYBombshell
01-12-06, 03:25 PM
I remember that jingle.

How about Plop, plop, fizz, fizz? :lol:

Or........"If it's Libby's, Libby's, Libby's on the label, label, label you will like it, like it, like it on your table, table, table".

thecaptain
01-12-06, 03:26 PM
when peyton manning had the D CAF signs at the diner i almost pissed myself.That one cracked me up.. the one that makes me laugh is the NEXTEL with the 2 guys dancing and the other guy with the boom box.. For some reason I laugh every time I see it.. I might be the only one
:D

krystl
01-12-06, 03:30 PM
Or........"If it's Libby's, Libby's, Libby's on the label, label, label you will like it, like it, like it on your table, table, table".
Or..Mmmmm, mmm good. Mmmm, mmmm good. That's what Campbell's Soup is, Mmm, mmm good!

Or...Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner. :lol:

PettittesPrincess
01-12-06, 03:38 PM
Well since Xmas wasnt that long ago... the Corona one with the palm tree that lights up is one of my favorites.

Mark19
01-12-06, 04:00 PM
A couple of years ago there was Nike Soccer commercial with the Brazilian national team goofing off at the airport, it is really really cool.

http://www.soccercommercials.com/

one can download it here

Tifoso
01-12-06, 04:17 PM
A couple of years ago there was Nike Soccer commercial with the Brazilian national team goofing off at the airport, it is really really cool.

http://www.soccercommercials.com/

one can download it here

Fantastic :D

Hitman23
01-12-06, 04:18 PM
Bud salutes: Real Men of genius and Real American Heroes.

hellonewman
01-12-06, 04:34 PM
Bud salutes: Real Men of genius and Real American Heroes.Those are tremendous.

My favorite ran in the mid- to late-'90s, for Miller Lite. Two guys in a bar get transported into a 1970s Chinese chop-socky kung fu movie and save a couple of damsels in distress by defeating an evil warlord in a game of Paper Football. The ad's impersonation of those kung fu movies was spot-on.

Honorable mention: 2 adidas ads in the late 1990s with David Cone, one with the ANSKY guys trying to protect his pitching arm (and one of them eventually having to wipe his butt for him in the toilet!) and the "El Duque Dance" one where Cone ends up in an awkward men's room encounter with a weird trisexual-looking guy.

Jersey Yankee
01-12-06, 04:52 PM
Plop-plop, fizz-fizz, ohhh what a relief it is.

Is that the story, Jerry?

His prices are *IN-SANNNNNNEEEE*

krystl
01-12-06, 04:55 PM
Plop-plop, fizz-fizz, ohhh what a relief it is.

Is that the story, Jerry?

His prices are *IN-SANNNNNNEEEE*
I think it was "What's the story Jerry?"

Jersey Yankee
01-12-06, 04:55 PM
Or..Mmmmm, mmm good. Mmmm, mmmm good. That's what Campbell's Soup is, Mmm, mmm good!

Or...Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner. :lol:
Fat kids, skinny kids, kids who ride on bikes.

Tough kids, sissy kids, even kids with chicken pox love hot dogs.

Arrrrrrrrrrmour hot dogs.

The dogs ... kids ... love ... to ... bite!!!

================

I want my Maypo!!!

Gee, I wonder who said that. :D

PinstripePride
01-12-06, 04:56 PM
I absolutely love the commerical for Nextel (I think) with the 3 guys dancing in their office. The other dude comes in and asks them what the hell they're doing, where the orders are, where one of their colleagues is, etc. They get all the info to him, switch the boombox on and start dancing again. "Ooooo baby baby!"

Gets me everytime.

Jersey Yankee
01-12-06, 04:57 PM
I think it was "What's the story Jerry?"
Yeah, that was the ending of it.

It was some union clothing company I think. They said all you had to do was bring in your union card.

So the guy off-camera said to an on-camera guy named "Jerry", "What's the story, Jerry?"

So Jerry would say that school teachers and other union folks could bring in their cards and get discounted apparel. Then when the off-camera guy wanted more info, he'd say, "Is that the story, Jerry?"

Then Jerry would break into his trademarked, "That's the STORRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!".

Jersey Yankee
01-12-06, 04:59 PM
I like anything with the AFLAC duck. The one with the synchronized swimmers was my favorite.
You mean where he gets tossed from the girls' shower room at the end? Yeah, that was nice.

I also like the GEICO one where that little lizard is in some woman's apartment, and her cats are eyeing him for lunch, as he backs up slowly. Makes for an interesting plot. :gulp::O

hellonewman
01-12-06, 05:01 PM
It was some union clothing company I think. They said all you had to do was bring in your union card.

So the guy off-camera said to an on-camera guy named "Jerry", "What's the story, Jerry?"JGE.

I think it was actually an appliance store. Then they branched out into all sorts of stuff. Then they got into some kind of legal trouble and went under.

NYYBombshell
01-12-06, 08:10 PM
"I don't wanna grow up, 'cuz I'm a Toys R' Us kid
They got a million toys at Toys R Us that I can play with
From bikes to trains to video games, it's the coolest toy store there is
I don't wanna grow up, because then if I did
I couldn't be a Toys R Us kid"

I still remember that word for word to this day.

Casey37
01-12-06, 08:22 PM
The first one that came to mind is the Capital One (I think) commercial where those out of work Vikings are looking for another job (ballet dancers, selling Xmas trees, etc). Those dudes crack me up.

The other one would have to be the AFLAC duck commercials. Some are really funny.

QueenGRH
01-12-06, 08:59 PM
The Starbucks commercial with Survivor doing the "Eye of the Tiger" parody was pretty funny.

I LOVE this commercial too!

link: http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1401&NEXTID=0&PREVID=176&DISPLAYORDER=20040712184625&CAT=tvads&NSFW=

DJSANGEL
01-12-06, 09:03 PM
I absolutely love the commerical for Nextel (I think) with the 3 guys dancing in their office. The other dude comes in and asks them what the hell they're doing, where the orders are, where one of their colleagues is, etc. They get all the info to him, switch the boombox on and start dancing again. "Ooooo baby baby!"

Gets me everytime.

Mee too !! This is a great commercial!! :D

bagger015
01-12-06, 10:05 PM
:NY: What's ANSKY :NY:

chanman7483
01-12-06, 10:12 PM
There are a couple that I've seen lately that I've actually laughed out loud at...

1) the cell phone one where the guy goes up to his "network" and tells them he's switching and the "network" says why? He says the new network has video and all this cool stuff... then the "network" guy goes, we've got video too! and one of his "network" friends behind him starts dancing, at which point the customer goes "stop...... you're embarassing yourself" :lol:

2) The talking geico lizard w/ the australian accent

3) the Staples commercial where the guy has the easy find button and presses it to find another easy button despite his coworker's warning that it'll tear a hole in the universe... then ends up in the closet :lol:

MisterNovember
01-13-06, 05:48 AM

Forgot about Beautiful Mount Airy Lodge.

Anyone remember Perillo Tours, with the creepy Italian guy wearing the salmon-colored blazer? I think they still run those sometimes.

Jersey Yankee
01-13-06, 07:23 AM
:NY: What's ANSKY :NY:
A bunch of fat guys in a cab. What else could it be?

Now how the heck did they get 5 fat guys into the back seat of a NYC taxicab (Ford Crown Victoria)?

penguin4
01-13-06, 09:51 AM
I like most of the ones mentioned here so far, but may I just say the following:

Take a chance, make it happen
Pop a cork, fingers snappin
Spin the wheel, round and round it goes
Life is good, life is sweet
Grab yourself a front row seat
And let's eat, and have a ball
Yeah, let's live for the wonder of it all
FOXWOODS!
AAAAHHHH!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gdn
01-13-06, 09:58 AM
AAAAHHHH!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will second that. The Foxwoods jingle has to be the MOST annoying jingle ever.

penguin4
01-13-06, 09:59 AM
A bunch of fat guys in a cab. What else could it be?

Now how the heck did they get 5 fat guys into the back seat of a NYC taxicab (Ford Crown Victoria)?
It was only one fat guy, if I recall.;) (The N, I think.)

That was actually my least-favorite of the ANSKY series. My favorite was the one where they kick a bunch of fans out of the ballpark and you see them sitting on the corner with "B-O-S-T-O-N" across their chests. I only saw it once, though.:(

"Cone, rest your arm" and "I don't want to be the K anymore" were damn funny, as well.:lol:

Jersey Yankee
01-13-06, 10:12 AM
It was only one fat guy, if I recall.;) (The N, I think.)

That was actually my least-favorite of the ANSKY series. My favorite was the one where they kick a bunch of fans out of the ballpark and you see them sitting on the corner with "B-O-S-T-O-N" across their chests. I only saw it once, though.:(

"Cone, rest your arm" and "I don't want to be the K anymore" were damn funny, as well.:lol:
Only 1 fat guy? Still, how could you get more than 5 10-year-old girls in the back seat of a taxicab? Don't these people have shoulders?

I missed the Boston one. You mean the Yankee fans threw out the Beantowners? :gulp::D

The only "Coney" commercial I remember is when his Mom's dog bit his hand, sooooooooo ... one of the guys had to "help" him in using the urinal. Crude "potty" humor, but definitely unforgettable.

penguin4
01-13-06, 12:15 PM
I missed the Boston one. You mean the Yankee fans threw out the Beantowners? :gulp::D

Yeah, IIRC, the ANSKY guys were called over like body guards for these other dudes. They grab one, and he says sheepishly, "uhhh... go yankees?" And then next scene they're sitting out on the curb with B-O-S-T-O-N spelled across their chests.

Dave Visbeck
01-13-06, 12:38 PM
Shoot. I can't remember what car it's about right now though. :dunno: It's the commercial where all the people are getting their driver license pictures done ... and they are all coming out bad ... all accept for one. The young woman's face and her smile is a drop dead knock-out look in my opinion. :eek:

PinstripePride
01-13-06, 02:02 PM
Shoot. I can't remember what car it's about right now though. :dunno: It's the commercial where all the people are getting their driver license pictures done ... and they are all coming out bad ... all accept for one. The young woman's face and her smile is a drop dead knock-out look in my opinion. :eek:

That's a very good one. :lol:

gdn
01-13-06, 03:09 PM
The Old Navy "school is coming" commercials, where the guy goes swimming in the water, Jaws-esque music follows and they show him being chased by a locker! :lol:

http://www.adrants.com/2005/07/old-navy-illustrates-fear-of-back-to.php

SheffRocks11
01-13-06, 09:31 PM
I love the Peyton Manning Commercials!

I also really like the snickers commercial when the guy is wearing the snickers for a toupee.

StaceyRosie
01-13-06, 09:32 PM

Gets me everytime.

My dad LOVES that commercial

SheffRocks11
01-13-06, 09:33 PM
"I don't wanna grow up, 'cuz I'm a Toys R' Us kid
They got a million toys at Toys R Us that I can play with
From bikes to trains to video games, it's the coolest toy store there is
I don't wanna grow up, because then if I did
I couldn't be a Toys R Us kid"

I still remember that word for word to this day.

I just had to say, I LOVE your Avatar!

NYYBombshell
01-13-06, 09:55 PM
I just had to say, I LOVE your Avatar!

Why thank you. Since 24 is starting back up on Sunday, I thought I'd bring out some Jack Bauer avatars.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who appreciates Kiefer's *ahem* body of work.

montrealer
01-14-06, 07:39 AM
LaBatt Blue bear commercials :gulp:

yankeesfaninaz
01-14-06, 07:53 AM
i like the capital one commericals, they get better and better, "the answer is always no."

smr15
01-14-06, 08:30 AM
Yep.
This is my favorite.

The caveman who lost his appetite gives the best "pissy" look ever. :D

SheffRocks11
01-14-06, 09:33 AM
Why thank you. Since 24 is starting back up on Sunday, I thought I'd bring out some Jack Bauer avatars.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who appreciates Kiefer's *ahem* body of work.

Not at all;)

Dave Visbeck
01-14-06, 03:33 PM
Yep.
This is my favorite.

The caveman who lost his appetite gives the best "pissy" look ever. :D

This one cracks me up too. :D

SheffRocks11
01-14-06, 07:01 PM
The sports center commercials are funny too.

Snap731
01-14-06, 08:28 PM
You guys nailed it with "D-Caf" and also the Sprint commercials with "Push it"

...And of course the best commercials of all time... the Adidas Yankees commercials (esp. when Sojo says to David Cone "Hey Coney, why don't you have a dance?") and as a South Asian person I love the one where the Desi cab driver drops the Atlanta fan off and this transvestite prostitute says to him "oh honey you look lost".

Do you guys remember the Gatorade commercial from a couple years ago about the 1970 Super Bowl with the KC Chiefs. It was narrated by Keith Jackson and it had "Time of the Season" by the Zombies and "All Right Now" by Free... I looooved that one; it wasn't FUNNY but it felt like a teeny little 30 second documentary.

The Knicks commercial with John McEnroe that's on MSG now is pretty cool too.

Sheff_Rod
01-20-06, 03:58 PM
This one:
http://ebaumsworld.com/videos/carbj.html

Sam18
01-20-06, 04:08 PM
This one:
http://ebaumsworld.com/videos/carbj.html ("http://ebaumsworld.com/videos/carbj.html")

Europe is great.

CoyoteYankee
01-20-06, 04:13 PM
I love the Nike commercials that are really emotional the best because I'm just a big sap ball. Some of them have made me cry. The one where they show Lance Armstrong giving his press conference and the one with the young Tiger Woods are awesome. There were a lot of older ones that were really good too but I can't think of any specific one right now.

Barb51850
01-20-06, 04:34 PM
I saw one recently that was very funny. I haven't read through the entire thread, and someone else may have already mentioned it. A guy is in his kitchen cooking. He's on the phone with his credit card company, and he's listening to one of those voice menus - "To reach customer service, press 2...." and it goes on and on. The food on the stove starts to burn, and he can't put the phone down (it's a wall phone with a cord) because the menu is continuing - "Press 6,.....press 7.....press 23......press 42"....He keep trying to move the pot off the heat, but can't reach it. He starts throwing things at it. He ends up getting a broom and pushing the pot with it. The broom catches fire, and he grabs the fire extinguisher.

fredgmuggs
01-20-06, 04:44 PM
I don't watch much TV anymore except for PBS and the History Channel and all they have are Franklin Mint commerative civil war chess pieces and term life insurance commercials... I really like that one though ;) .

Tifoso
01-20-06, 04:58 PM
I don't watch much TV anymore except for PBS and the History Channel and all they have are Franklin Mint commerative civil war chess pieces and term life insurance commercials... I really like that one though ;) .

and baseball???

fredgmuggs
01-20-06, 05:36 PM
and baseball???

Holy Cow! How could I've forgotten that? Thanks Lou. That Michael Kay Center Stage promo is pretty darn impressive but I'll stick to the Art Linkletter term life commercials. ;)

Tifoso
01-20-06, 05:48 PM
Holy Cow! How could I've forgotten that? Thanks Lou.

*phew* :D

SoCal Pinstriper
01-20-06, 07:20 PM
I'm currently fond of the Hooters commercials featuring Brooke Burke.

Panamaniac42
01-20-06, 07:20 PM
The Nextel commercial where the one guy is holding a boombox playing "Push It" by Salt-N-Pepa while his two coworkers are gyrating...then the boss walks in on them and is like what the hell is going on and they are like everything's taken care of because we have nextel blah blah blah...then they continue gyrating.

NYYBombshell
01-20-06, 07:22 PM
I always liked the Vonage commercial where the woman is talking about how easy it was to install and her husband is in the background dancing and he starts doing that one where he's smacking an imaginary butt.

StaceyRosie
01-20-06, 07:25 PM

Gets me everytime.

The Nextel commercial where the one guy is holding a boombox playing "Push It" by Salt-N-Pepa while his two coworkers are gyrating...then the boss walks in on them and is like what the hell is going on and they are like everything's taken care of because we have nextel blah blah blah...then they continue gyrating.

You like the same commercial and your screennames begin with P :eek: :)

krystl
01-20-06, 07:48 PM
I saw one recently that was very funny. I haven't read through the entire thread, and someone else may have already mentioned it. A guy is in his kitchen cooking. He's on the phone with his credit card company, and he's listening to one of those voice menus - "To reach customer service, press 2...." and it goes on and on. The food on the stove starts to burn, and he can't put the phone down (it's a wall phone with a cord) because the menu is continuing - "Press 6,.....press 7.....press 23......press 42"....He keep trying to move the pot off the heat, but can't reach it. He starts throwing things at it. He ends up getting a broom and pushing the pot with it. The broom catches fire, and he grabs the fire extinguisher.
:lol: I just saw that one a little while ago for the first time.

Panamaniac42
01-20-06, 10:43 PM
You like the same commercial and your screennames begin with P :eek: :)

Hahaa I didn't see PP had posted that already.

I love that commercial, it seems that it is played multiple times during NFL broadcasts (guess Nextel is an official sponsor), so not only can I not wait to watch some football on Sunday, I'm ready to see some OOH BAYBEE BAYBAYYY, BUH BAYBEE BAYBAY.

P.S. This site seems to have a lot of links to other sites to look for your fav. commercials

http://www.specialweb.com/tv/commercials.html

1TonHumanHamsterWheel
01-20-06, 11:12 PM
The sports center commercials are funny too.

My favorite SportsCenter commercial of all time is the Y2K test. At the end, Charley Steiner comes up to the camera holding a lantern and screams, "Follow me. Follow me to FREEDOM!"

But I have to mention the Monster.com commercial from the Super Bowl some years back. It's the one with the kids talking about what they want to be when they grow up:
"I want to be overworked and underpaid!"
"I want to be a yes man!"

SoCal Pinstriper
04-12-06, 01:45 PM
Two of my current faves.
MC Hammer's rap for the Braves.
http://media.putfile.com/2006-Braves-Turner-South-Commercial

BTW, if you havn't checked out Hammer's Blog yet, it's pretty entertaining. He often pontificates on sports (between all the praying).
http://mchammer.blogspot.com/

This Commercial for the Mariners cracks me up.
http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=m3o8rHPCdtY

The rest of the campaign (links on right) is pretty good too.

krystl
04-22-06, 02:29 PM
Has anyone seen the new Gatorade commercial with DJ and a big head with a little body? There are other athletes in it too, but I don't know who they are.
Jeter hits theball and does a quick fist pump. It looks so funny. :lol:

NYYFAN
04-22-06, 02:54 PM
The Corona shower girl commercial...:D

Trish
04-22-06, 03:08 PM
I love the cheesy Bacardi & Cola guys.

buckyjacobson
04-22-06, 03:10 PM
The VM gti "unpimp your ride" series

suha
05-03-06, 11:00 AM
the one with the guy in the shower whose wife is like "which one of my friends do you think is the most attractive?" the look on the dude's face is freakin perfect.

TheMick@ND
05-03-06, 11:19 AM
This one is awesome, I downloaded the song yesterday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbgA7Lwk9mo&search=avis%20commercial

Jersey Yankee
05-03-06, 11:21 AM
Yao Ming and Yogi for Visa.Yeah, but Yao and Mini Me was da *BOMB*, Baby!!!

Funnier of course, was that Verne Troyer had the bigger notebook. Hmmmmmmmmmm, SB material there? :gulp::O

Nobody beats Mikey. Not the plop-plop-fizz-fizz, not nobody. But a close second would be Jerry Carroll of Crazy Eddie.

Jersey Yankee
05-03-06, 11:23 AM
The Corona shower girl commercial...:DWhich is the beer commercial where a guy gets some midget inside of a robot who gathers up all the Corona? Then he's ogling the guy's wife, who's in the shower (behind a curtain)?