PDA

View Full Version : Clerks II Trailer

RhodyYanksFan
01-09-06, 10:00 PM
http://www.clerks2blog.com/teaser/large.html

Wow...I thought this was gonna be a good idea. Smith's writing is great and I love the (seemingly) mindless babble that goes on in his films, but this really isn't looking that great. I'll be optimistic though because the trailer doesn't have any dialogue.

CoyoteYankee
01-09-06, 11:28 PM
I don't like the idea. I'm one of those types who prefers to leave well enough alone. Clerks is a classic in it's own right and I would hate to see it brought down a notch and we all know how rarely sequels are as good or better than the original. But Jason Lee is in it so I'll give it a chance!

yankeebot
01-10-06, 06:25 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

51BWilliams
01-10-06, 08:53 AM
I think as long as you don't try to hold this film up to the standards of the first one, it might be enjoyable.

silverdsl
01-10-06, 09:17 AM
Clerks is definitely a classic. I doubt that they can quite recapture all the best of that movie but I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with for Clerks II. It's hard to tell from a trailor with no dialogue what it will really be like.

-Deborah

yankeefreak04
01-10-06, 09:50 AM
Yeah, I actually have a copy of Clerks that is autographed by Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes that my wife got me for my birthday last year... This was after I pretty much wore out my original copy... I am actually looking forward to Clerks II... I am not going in with any expectations of it living up to the original, but I am sure that I will be entertained... I think that one of the most entertaining aspects of any Kevin Smith flick (even Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back) is the witty dialogue...

boo_427
01-10-06, 09:51 AM
Why is it in color?

penguin4
01-10-06, 10:54 AM
I think it'll be fun; the problem with it, though, is beyond anything even Kevin Smith can control. This stuff is amusing when the characters are all 24 and working with no budget, but the actors are all ten years older now and to see them doing the same kind of goofy slacker/stoner stuff at 35 just somehow doesn't cut it, and strikes me as a little pathetic.

I'll probably still see it, though, because Kevin Smith rocks.

RhodeyYankee2638
01-10-06, 04:06 PM
Why is it in color?

He can afford color cameras this time around

dabomb2045
01-10-06, 04:58 PM
it wont be as good as the first one for sure....but I think it has potential

RhodeyYankee2638
01-10-06, 05:00 PM
it wont be as good as the first one for sure....but I think it has potential
It looks like they are working at Moobies. Thats kind of a disappointment

dabomb2045
01-10-06, 05:03 PM
It looks like they are working at Moobies. Thats kind of a disappointment

my only concern is that the story just doesnt fit anymore. You can buy into a story with early/mid 20 year olds working at a Quik-Stop, floating thru life, looking for direction, and talking about pop culture stuff all day....cuz its very normal to see it.

To see guys in their mid 30's do that....kinda weird and pathetic

RhodeyYankee2638
01-10-06, 05:09 PM
my only concern is that the story just doesnt fit anymore. You can buy into a story with early/mid 20 year olds working at a Quik-Stop, floating thru life, looking for direction, and talking about pop culture stuff all day....cuz its very normal to see it.

They both kinda looked 30 in the first one, imho. I enjoyed it, but they really seemed to be late 20's early 30's, although they werent supposed to be

Kulish29
01-10-06, 05:42 PM
Clerks in color? I dunno...

Also, why does that not look like Jason Mewes?

On another note, anyone own the Clerks animated series? That is some good stuff right there.

RhodeyYankee2638
01-10-06, 05:43 PM
Why does that not look like Jason Mewes?

Cocaine is one helluva drug

PeteRFNY
01-11-06, 12:51 AM
Good Lord, the guy that plays Dante looks like he's 100 years old...

RhodyYanksFan
01-11-06, 05:11 PM
I think it'll be fun; the problem with it, though, is beyond anything even Kevin Smith can control. This stuff is amusing when the characters are all 24 and working with no budget, but the actors are all ten years older now and to see them doing the same kind of goofy slacker/stoner stuff at 35 just somehow doesn't cut it, and strikes me as a little pathetic.

I'll probably still see it, though, because Kevin Smith rocks.

Maybe he was forced by contract to make this movie. Who knows? I'm sure if nothing else it'll be very quotable.

They both kinda looked 30 in the first one, imho. I enjoyed it, but they really seemed to be late 20's early 30's, although they werent supposed to be

Maybe Clerks II only takes place a few months after the original.

Kulish29
01-11-06, 05:14 PM
I cant get over this...

It's in color.

Hitman23
01-11-06, 05:26 PM
I'm sure I'm gonna laugh, as will most Clerks fans. But man, good luck Kevin.

I'm saying it right now, MTV is going to be all over this. And ruin it. Mark my words.....

RhodyYanksFan
01-11-06, 05:28 PM
I'm sure I'm gonna laugh, as will most Clerks fans. But man, good luck Kevin.

I'm saying it right now, MTV is going to be all over this. And ruin it. Mark my words.....

So they're do what they do best?

penguin4
01-12-06, 01:20 AM
Maybe he was forced by contract to make this movie. Who knows? I'm sure if nothing else it'll be very quotable.
Yes, probably. But it's kind of sad when the entire point of your films has denigrated into a simple host of one-liners.

Maybe Clerks II only takes place a few months after the original.
Yes, but it's not the characters that's the problem; it's the actors. They don't believably hold up as that age anymore because they're just too old. Which, like I said, is not something they can control. Whether they're 30somethings playing 20something or 30somethings playing 30somethings, I just can't see it working.

MiamiKat
01-12-06, 02:16 AM
Yeah, I actually have a copy of Clerks that is autographed by Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes that my wife got me for my birthday last year... This was after I pretty much wore out my original copy... I am actually looking forward to Clerks II... I am not going in with any expectations of it living up to the original, but I am sure that I will be entertained... I think that one of the most entertaining aspects of any Kevin Smith flick (even Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back) is the witty dialogue...
I thought Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was hilarious (yup, I'm the only one), and I ADORED Dogma, so it's safe to say that I like Kevin Smith movies.

(Nobody really liked Jersey Girl.)

So I'll probably like Clerks II even though there was a Ben Affleck sighting in the trailer.

He's gotten beefy, BTW.

Stupid Flanders
01-12-06, 06:46 AM
Uh, Smith wasn't forced by contract to make this film. He realized during the making of the Clerks X DVD how much he loved those characters and wanted to revisit them

I promised Mewes that if he's stay sober and clean for a couple of years that he would get a chance to play Jay again

Clerks was only in B&W because that's all Smith had a budget for. Dante and Randal have been in colo in teh Clerks animated series, in the Flying Car shorts, and in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Lee fans, don't get your hopes up. It's a brief cameo.

The film doesn't take place shortly after Clerks. It's many years later. It's about what's happened to these guys since then.

Don't put down a film with things like "mid 30's guys standing around making pop culture references all day is pathetic" when you have absolutely no idea what the film is about. There hasn't been any dialoge leaked yet. Your assumptions are just poopy trim

yankeebot
01-12-06, 06:53 AM
"mid 30's guys standing around making pop culture references all day" Sounds a lot like what we do here. It is why I am looking forward NYYFans.com - The Movie.

Stupid Flanders
01-12-06, 07:03 AM
Sounds a lot like what we do here. It is why I am looking forward NYYFans.com - The Movie.
it should all be in text

that would be exciting

RhodyYanksFan
01-12-06, 07:18 AM
I thought Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was hilarious (yup, I'm the only one), and I ADORED Dogma, so it's safe to say that I like Kevin Smith movies.

(Nobody really liked Jersey Girl.)

So I'll probably like Clerks II even though there was a Ben Affleck sighting in the trailer.

He's gotten beefy, BTW.

You're not alone. I loved J&SB Strike Back.

DontHateOnNumber2
01-12-06, 10:32 AM
I'll be watching it just because it's a Kevin Smith film. I saw Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back when it first came out and loved it. I am 100% positive that my girlfriend will be looking forward to this too as I told her about it when I first heard that it was in production. I also heard that it was going to be called "The Passion of the Clerks", I suppose that title was dropped for obvious reasons. ;)

penguin4
01-12-06, 10:33 AM
You're not alone. I loved J&SB Strike Back.
My friend and I had a "Kevin Smith marathon" a few nights before J&SB came out -- we watched all four films (Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, and Dogma) in a row. It was awesome.

PeteRFNY
01-13-06, 12:34 AM
I loved Clerks and Mallrats, then fell out of love with Kevin Smith after that. Chasing Amy was a decent enough movie but it hits a brick wall 3/4 of the way through it and the rest plays like it was written in 10 minutes on a napkin.

I though Dogma was just too much happening at once - just too busy - and it signaled the self-indulgent phase of Smith's work that came to a volcanic crescendo with Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. I don't mind films that are somewhat self-indulgent (after all, it is director's discretion), but Smith's work seems to have gone over the deep end.

It's not to say the guy should be making 'mass-appeal nuggets for now people', but he seems to have traded in the best quirk for too much smirk. I just didn't GET Dogma and felt like I'd been up for ten days by the end of Jay and Silent Bob.

What can I say, I'm a finicky viewer.

PS - Guess it's a good thing he didn't go with his original (terrible) idea for the end of the original Clerks film. If you don't know what it was, rent the DVD.

penguin4
01-13-06, 12:58 AM
PS - Guess it's a good thing he didn't go with his original (terrible) idea for the end of the original Clerks film. If you don't know what it was, rent the DVD.
I heard originally that Dante dies. WTF were they thinking?

IntangiblesRule
01-13-06, 01:48 AM
I heard originally that Dante dies. WTF were they thinking?

He wasn't, he had always admitted he never knew how to end the flick so he just killed Dante.

DouglasFir
06-20-06, 04:51 PM
This thread made me smile! You see I was really looking forward to the movie and when I saw it (and yes I have seen it - twice in fact - thanks to Kevin sharing it with his fans at his recent film festival) I was blown away. I'm actually quite envious of you guys who have such low expectations for it and how much you're gonna enjoy the ride Kevin will take you on!

To answer some of the points made here... yes they're ten years older and still working minimum wage slacker jobs... this is addressed in the film and is actually kinda the whole point of the film.

Yes - it's in color. If it helps I can tell you that the beginning and end have black and white scenes but at the end of the day the original Clerks was shot in black and white for budget reasons not artistic ones so there's really no need for this one to be anything other than glorious technicolor!

When Jay and Silent Bob are introduced they are billed as the new and improved Jay and Silent Bob! I don't want to ruin any surprises but some things have changed since we last saw them but they're still hilarious... heck one of Jay's scenes practically steals the whole movie!

DontHateOnNumber2
06-20-06, 06:36 PM
This thread made me smile! You see I was really looking forward to the movie and when I saw it (and yes I have seen it - twice in fact - thanks to Kevin sharing it with his fans at his recent film festival) I was blown away. I'm actually quite envious of you guys who have such low expectations for it and how much you're gonna enjoy the ride Kevin will take you on!

To answer some of the points made here... yes they're ten years older and still working minimum wage slacker jobs... this is addressed in the film and is actually kinda the whole point of the film.

Yes - it's in color. If it helps I can tell you that the beginning and end have black and white scenes but at the end of the day the original Clerks was shot in black and white for budget reasons not artistic ones so there's really no need for this one to be anything other than glorious technicolor!

When Jay and Silent Bob are introduced they are billed as the new and improved Jay and Silent Bob! I don't want to ruin any surprises but some things have changed since we last saw them but they're still hilarious... heck one of Jay's scenes practically steals the whole movie!
You're sure hyping this up to be a kickass movie Doug. Thanks for the micro-preview as I'm looking forward to this film very much. I'm also looking for the "Buddy Jesus" shirt that I saw Jay wearing in the movie. I love Jesus, and that shirt is awesome. No luck so far though. :lol:

DaBomber25
06-20-06, 07:34 PM
Umm...something is odd here. That is this guy's first and only post. It's almost as if he has some connection to the movie and did an internet search and is just promoting this thing. I dunno. Maybe not. Just strange.

I am a Smith fan and I'll definitely be seeing this. I saw the preview with dialogue and it looks like classic Smith.

Smithers
06-21-06, 08:40 AM
Kevin can do no wrong in my eyes.

Hitman23
06-21-06, 09:06 AM
Umm...something is odd here. That is this guy's first and only post. It's almost as if he has some connection to the movie and did an internet search and is just promoting this thing. I dunno. Maybe not. Just strange.By the sound of that post it's like he's got money invested in the movie. :thatsodd:

I am a Smith fan and I'll definitely be seeing this. I saw the preview with dialogue and it looks like classic Smith.I'll see it. But I won't let this or anything get my hopes up. it's tough to follow the origional movie. We'll see.

The Yankee Kahuna
06-21-06, 01:22 PM
Umm...something is odd here. That is this guy's first and only post. It's almost as if he has some connection to the movie and did an internet search and is just promoting this thing. I dunno. Maybe not. Just strange.
You are actually right about this. Kevin Smith promised a walk-on role and some prizes to the person who puts the promotional Clerks 2 banner on the most websites or something like that. Check out the link:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=334461
BTW I believe the movie won't be as good as the first but it will probably be better than most of the crap out there now.

DaBomber25
06-21-06, 02:33 PM
You are actually right about this. Kevin Smith promised a walk-on role and some prizes to the person who puts the promotional Clerks 2 banner on the most websites or something like that. Check out the link:
BTW I believe the movie won't be as good as the first but it will probably be better than most of the crap out there now.

I figured something had to be up. Thanks for the link :D

Hitman23
06-21-06, 02:51 PM
BTW I believe the movie won't be as good as the first but it will probably be better than most of the crap out there now.Kevin Smith is such a whore. :lol:

Does he not think Clerks has enough of an audience?

ChocolateGirl
06-21-06, 09:03 PM
I rented Clerks for the first time 2 weeks ago from blockbuster because I wanted to see what all the hype was about. It was decent. Dente's girlfriend was really funny. And the guy who was protesting cigarettes in the begining was also a funny scene. BTW, I am glad they didn't use the alternate ending because that was totally stupid. :o

PeteRFNY
06-21-06, 11:02 PM
Man...Dante didn't age well. He looks like a freakin' child molester!

Hitman23
07-19-06, 02:13 PM
You know the more I see the trailor on TV the more I'm psyched for this movie. I can't wait now it looks frikkin hilarious....

YankeePride1967
07-19-06, 04:38 PM
Kevin Smith was on Opie and Anthony this morning. Joel Siegel, who reviews movies for ABC, walked out of the movie and apparantly made a disturbance in so doing. Well he called in to the O&A show and was arguing with Smith not knowing it was him. He thought he was talking to O&A until about 10 minutes in or so Opie stopped and said to Joel "you do realize you are talking to Kevin Smith now don't you?" and Joel said he didn't. It was funny. Smith was blasting Siegel for being unprofessional in getting up and cursing in the movie. At the end either Opie or Anthony said "you media guys get bent out of shape when we did the assault on the media but it's okay for members of the media to cause a disturbance in a movie preview".

RhodyYanksFan
07-19-06, 09:17 PM
Kevin Smith was on Opie and Anthony this morning. Joel Siegel, who reviews movies for ABC, walked out of the movie and apparantly made a disturbance in so doing. Well he called in to the O&A show and was arguing with Smith not knowing it was him. He thought he was talking to O&A until about 10 minutes in or so Opie stopped and said to Joel "you do realize you are talking to Kevin Smith now don't you?" and Joel said he didn't. It was funny. Smith was blasting Siegel for being unprofessional in getting up and cursing in the movie. At the end either Opie or Anthony said "you media guys get bent out of shape when we did the assault on the media but it's okay for members of the media to cause a disturbance in a movie preview".

That was great radio. Kevin Smith is awesome.

JeffWeaverFan
07-19-06, 10:30 PM
He can afford color cameras this time around
Still, they should have made it in black and white... I'm going to see it but my guess is I'll be dissapointed.

The Yankee Kahuna
07-20-06, 10:55 PM
I just saw the movie and I liked it. It's kind of like a redux or update of the original but it still made me laugh and the ending was unexpectedly sweet.Still not as fresh or surprising as the first one. For a summer full of disappointing movies it was refreshing to enjoy it. This should be the comedy you see this weekend considering the alternatives look like garbage (I'm looking at you "Little man":P )

RhodyYanksFan
07-21-06, 09:02 AM
I'll try to get to see this over the weekend. All of his movies are great, save for Jersey Girl, but even Smith admits that.

The Yankee Kahuna
07-21-06, 05:48 PM
Film critic Joel Siegel walked out of the movie after 40 minutes and made a show storming out. Check out some funny stuff in the audio from the radio show.
http://www.spin.com/features/hotbeef/2006/07/060719_smith/

dabomb2045
07-21-06, 10:30 PM
I'm gonna see this tommorrow night. I'll let u know what I think.

TheBamTino24
07-24-06, 10:17 AM
The original Clerks was a classic. From the previews, this looks so forced.

Mezmerize
07-24-06, 12:23 PM
I saw it last night and I loved it. I would recommend getting out and catching it because it is pretty damn funny. If you are judging the film on the lack of dialogue from the trailer, it is made up for 10 fold in the film. Check it out!

Hitman23
07-24-06, 04:02 PM
I saw it last night and I loved it. I would recommend getting out and catching it because it is pretty damn funny. If you are judging the film on the lack of dialogue from the trailer, it is made up for 10 fold in the film. Check it out!Well I think if anyone expected a movie without clever dialogue then clearly that person has paid no attention whatsoever to Kevin Smith movies.

YankeePride1967
07-24-06, 10:09 PM
I saw it today. Loved it.

AMYanks
07-25-06, 06:19 AM
*SPOILERS ALERT*

--------------

I just finished watching it, overall I thought it was good. The scene with Elias, Randall, and the customer talking about the two trilogies was hillarious, as was the pillow pants scene. Porch monkey scene was great (don't worry, I'm taking it back!) and Randall mixing up Helen Keller and Anne Frank. The back and forth conversations were great in this movie, just like they were in the first. Many more positives that are too many for me to even name. There were a few negatives, though. I thought the entire time from when they start to dance on the roof, until they're in jail (which is about 20-25 minutes), was kind of boring. The part with the donkey could have been done much better, I felt. Seemed kind of rushed, and overall not very funny. I also thought there needed to be more back-and-forth dialogue on random topics like in the first one. The thing I liked about the first Clerks was that, on the surface, the main story took a backseat to the random stories about working in the Quick Stop. There wasn't enough of that in this one, and the Dante love triangle was way too visible. I thought the ending was good though, them re-doing the Quick Stop. If Kevin Smith ever decides to do a third one (which is possible, considering his fascination with trilogies), I hope they return to a style similar to the first one.

A good movie. I'd give the original Clerks a 4.5/5, and I'm giving Clerks II a 3.5/5. IMO, the addition of Elias was what really made this a good movie. The scenes with him and Randall are the best parts of the movie.

BrooklynBotz
07-25-06, 11:01 AM
I saw it last night and I was really dissappointed. I laughed about 4 time throughout the whole movie, actually the four times AMYanks mentioned in the previous post. I felt a lot of the joke were telegraphed and there was not nearly enough Jay and Silent Bob. Also the Elias stuff with the Transformers and Lord of The Rings got so tired by the third time he was making the same joke. I had high hopes for this movie and it just felt forced and lazy to me. Kevin Smith could, and should have done better.

JeffWeaverFan
07-25-06, 11:56 AM
I thought it was pretty good... As good as I expected it to be. It certainly had its moments.

stupidpunchline
07-25-06, 01:59 PM
I was on the floor laughing at Jay doing Goodbye Horses.

BrooklynBotz
07-25-06, 02:56 PM
I was on the floor laughing at Jay doing Goodbye Horses.
I've never seen Silence Of The Lambs, so I guess that's why that scene(actually scenes) didn't make me laugh very much.

RhodyYanksFan
07-25-06, 10:52 PM
I just got back and I really really liked it. My only complaint, and it's been said, is that there could have been more "useless" banter between Dante & Randall, or Randall & customer. My favorite part of the first one is Randall ignoring the woman in the video store (I don't watch movies) and him spitting water in the guy's face. All in all it was great fun and I missed alot of the lines from laughing so hard.

I'm shocked he didn't have to cut scenes to make it an R. It was pretty raunchy - but I have a sense of humor so it's all good. The movie theater we went to clearly wasn't checking IDs because my girlfriend and I might have been the oldest people in there at 26. Most of the kids in the theater with us were probably in diapers when the first one came out. It just made me feel old.

RhodyYanksFan
07-26-06, 06:40 PM
Pretty good review of Clearks II and all of Kevin Smith's work.

http://www.pajiba.com/clerks-ii.htm

Hitman23
07-28-06, 09:12 AM
god damn this movie was hysterical. Saw it last night. Every scene with Randall had me nearly in tears!

Right now after one view my favorite part is trilogy debate.

"There's only one Return, and that's Return Of The Jedi"

Nice. :cool:

RhodyYanksFan
07-28-06, 09:14 AM
god damn this movie was hysterical. Saw it last night. Every scene with Randall had me nearly in tears!

Right now after one view my favorite part is the blasting of LOTR.

"There's only one Return, and that's Return Of The Jedi"

Nice. :cool:

"Three movies of walking! Even the trees walked in that movie." :lol:

How about "Porch Monkey 4 Life" I'm takin it back.

Hitman23
07-28-06, 09:23 AM
"Three movies of walking! Even the trees walked in that movie." :lol:

How about "Porch Monkey 4 Life" I'm takin it back.:lol:

he made the same point I made about ROTK. How there were 25 endings instead of having the ending where it should have been.

Hitman23
07-28-06, 09:49 AM
so many quotable lines in this movie. of course....

picklef*cker!!
You never go ass to mouth!
Interspecies erotica!!!

and the best:
Jay "oh!!!"

:lol:

RhodyYanksFan
07-28-06, 10:08 AM
and the best:
Jay "oh!!!"

That was so disturbing!

Hitman23
07-28-06, 10:17 AM
That was so disturbing!and hilarious. i will be quoting that, often...

"would you f*ck me? I'd f*ck me"

RhodyYanksFan
07-28-06, 10:22 AM
and hilarious. i will be quoting that, often...

"would you f*ck me? I'd f*ck me"

You know what that's from don't you?

Hitman23
07-28-06, 10:41 AM
You know what that's from don't you?
Yeah it's from Silence Of The Lambs. But now it's funny quotable instead of messed up quotable. :cool:

RhodyYanksFan
07-28-06, 11:08 AM
One word...

Pillowpants. :D

Hitman23
07-28-06, 01:28 PM
One word...

Pillowpants. :DThe look on Randall's face was priceless. The music in the backround, just as good. :lol:

I love this movie. i may even see it again. Probably the funniest I've seen since either Goldmember or Anchorman.

RhodyYanksFan
07-28-06, 01:52 PM
The look on Randall's face was priceless. The music in the backround, just as good. :lol:

I love this movie. i may even see it again. Probably the funniest I've seen since either Goldmember or Anchorman.

Blows those two out of the water. I think it's the funniest since 40 Year Old Virgin which I really liked - more then Wedding Crashers.

Stick Michael
07-28-06, 02:02 PM
Saw it a couple of nights ago with a friend of mine. No, it doesn't equal the original in terms of innovation, but the dialogue, as expected, was funny. I thought Trevor Fehrman's character, Elias, could've been scripted a little better, but everyone, Fehrman included, nailed their roles.

Not worth rushing out for, but worth seeing.

Oh, and it has one of the best taglines ever: With no power comes no responsibility.

James

Hitman23
07-28-06, 02:06 PM
Blows those two out of the water. I think it's the funniest since 40 Year Old Virgin which I really liked - more then Wedding Crashers.I'll give you Anchorman (which is still on my list of funniest movies) but I don't know about Goldmember. I'd have to watch them back to back. Clerks is definately more clever then GM, but as far as just ridiculous humor it's a tough call for me.

RhodyYanksFan
07-28-06, 02:11 PM
I'll give you Anchorman (which is still on my list of funniest movies) but I don't know about Goldmember. I'd have to watch them back to back. Clerks is definately more clever then GM, but as far as just ridiculous humor it's a tough call for me.

I really didn't like Goldmember. I guess I was tired of the schtick that Austin Powers movies had. The second one was so much better then the original, but with GM they tried too hard. Beyonce, them being related, and Scott Evil turning evil really ruined it for me. He was so funny as the opposite of, yet smarter then, Dr. Evil.

Hitman23
07-28-06, 02:28 PM
I really didn't like Goldmember. I guess I was tired of the schtick that Austin Powers movies had. The second one was so much better then the original, but with GM they tried too hard. Beyonce, them being related, and Scott Evil turning evil really ruined it for me. He was so funny as the opposite of, yet smarter then, Dr. Evil.Understandable. To me it was the best out of the 3. I can't get sick of it. hell they can make another I'd be excited.

Hitman23
07-28-06, 02:30 PM
"one ring to rule them all"

:lol: I need to see it again.

Hitman23
07-28-06, 04:05 PM
Check out Elias's myspace. Look at all the girls comments. :lol:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=63978127

YankeePride1967
07-28-06, 06:16 PM
"for $500, you can f--- Kinky Kelly after".

RhodyYanksFan
07-31-06, 10:48 AM
I really wish I could go to this. Should be a great time.

http://www.netflix.com/Roadshow?id=5342