PDA

View Full Version : Scrubs

RhodyYanksFan
01-03-06, 09:35 PM
The best show on NBC (sorry Earl and Office) returned tonight. It's a great show that has been, like most funny and original shows, overlooked by the masses. It was nominated for best comedy this past year. I highly recommend it.

As an added bonus, Sarah Chalke is looking real good lately too.

yankeebot
01-04-06, 06:14 AM
Scrubs return eases my pain over the likely demise of Arrested Developement. That said, I found last nights shows to be a little bit of a let down. I can't quite put my finger on the problem but the vibe was different. Although I do appreciate that fact that they let a chick fart on TV.

Irascible Yankee Fan
01-04-06, 07:49 AM
I was so happy to see Scrubs back last night, and I was not disappointed with either episode.

I am rarely disappointed with this show, and hope the ratings improve so we get a full season next year.

boo_427
01-04-06, 12:21 PM
I like the show, but I agree that it was good but not the greatest last night.

I expect the next few episodes to be more up to par. I think the wait led to the mild letdown.

RhodyYanksFan
01-04-06, 01:01 PM
Elliot gets hotter every season...as does Jordan.

Carissa
01-05-06, 01:54 AM
I agree. It's hysterical. I taped the 1st two episodes because I was working though. I can't wait to see it. :D

DiMaggio5CF
01-05-06, 03:33 AM
This is a good show, but I just can't find time to watch it.

My problem is that sports overtakes anything on TV. So for six months in the summer, I watch literally nothing else during primetime. So I don't build up a loyalty to certain shows.

Even during the MLB off-season, there's Sunday and Monday night football and other various sporting events that interrupt regular viewing too often.

Plus, most of the stuff is crap on TV anyway. If there was a set lineup that I enjoyed, I would probably get into a rythm. But since Scrubs and According to Jim (don't ask -- I don't even know why) are the only two shows I can even watch, I don't get into any sort of primetime sitcom viewing rhythm.

The only stuff I watch are the reruns, which I watch before primetime and sometimes after primetime, when I'm home. But even those post-prime shows I often miss becuase I'm out.

The only thing that I'm usually home for, awake for, and enjoy are the late, late shows like the rerun of Conan and Family Guy and Futurama. But even those I sometimes miss due to nights out on the town.

EDIT: Wow, talk about rambling. I hope you all enjoyed this in-depth analysis of my entire tv-viewing habits.

Can we just chalk this up to a 3:30 AM post and move on?

corynnmarie
01-05-06, 01:35 PM
I tried to get into this show when it first started airing...but I can't. I don't know if it just isn't my type of humor, or if I just expect a show with doctors to be more dramatic. But it doesn't work for me. I like Zach Braff quite a bit, though.

Nashwan
01-05-06, 03:01 PM
One of the few television programmes, sports excepted, that I make an effort to watch. Cracking stuff.

YankyDave
01-05-06, 03:13 PM
It is funny but was over the top in the goofy department with the whole backpack thing.

gdn
01-05-06, 03:35 PM
It's a really really funny show. I'd have to say that Scrubs is in the Top 6 funniest shows on TV (maybe even best shows).

My list would be (in no order):
Office
Earl
Scrubs
A.D.
Simpsons
Family Guy
Monk

I'm sure there are a couple more...

DkNNy79
01-05-06, 07:43 PM
I love Scrubs, buy I always miss it.

I use to watch it religiously the first couple of seasons, but I've just lost my way the last couple of years. Hope to start watching the show again. Zach B. is great!!

Bub
01-06-06, 08:20 AM
Opening show gets a C-. I fell asleep during the second one.

RhodyYanksFan
01-17-06, 09:05 PM
New episode on right now. Good stuff already :)

RhodyYanksFan
01-18-06, 12:55 PM
I guess nobody watched. Well you all missed 2 good episodes. I love how they have 2 new ones a week to make up for the 3 months they missed. You also missed Elliot with her top open.

Yankyfan
01-18-06, 01:02 PM
Right on RYF!! I like Scrubs ,The Office and then Earl.Funny thing was my family and I were talking about this last night and then I saw this and thought how Ironic. :P I also like Two and Half Men ,KOQ and Yes Dear.

yankeebot
01-18-06, 01:16 PM
I guess nobody watched. Well you all missed 2 good episodes. I love how they have 2 new ones a week to make up for the 3 months they missed. You also missed Elliot with her top open.I watched! I watched! Much better than last week. Funny stuff.

gdn
01-18-06, 01:19 PM
I guess nobody watched. Well you all missed 2 good episodes. I love how they have 2 new ones a week to make up for the 3 months they missed. You also missed Elliot with her top open.I saw it. Funny stuff. It would be really cool if they had Scrubs, Will and Grace, Earl and Office on the same night...

Irascible Yankee Fan
01-18-06, 01:22 PM
I watched last might and have seen all 6 episodes in the last 3 weeks. I have enjoyed all of them and hope they keep this show around for a long time.

RhodyYanksFan
01-18-06, 04:36 PM
Dr. Cox is in the top 5% of sitcom characters of all time.

CoyoteYankee
01-18-06, 04:52 PM
Damn! I missed it. I haven't gotten my DVR and TiVo set up the way I want it yet. My TiVo taped American Idol instead of Scrubs so I guess I'll have to set Scrubs up on the DVR.

RhodyYanksFan
01-18-06, 04:54 PM
Damn! I missed it. I haven't gotten my DVR and TiVo set up the way I want it yet. My TiVo taped American Idol instead of Scrubs so I guess I'll have to set Scrubs up on the DVR.

You have Tivo AND DVR?

CoyoteYankee
01-18-06, 04:55 PM
You have Tivo AND DVR?

Oh yeah. Just call me TV junkie! Sad, I know.

NyQuil
01-19-06, 02:37 AM
I love Scrubs.

Yankyfan
01-19-06, 01:26 PM
Dr Cox ,sorry forgot his real name was interviewed by ESPN radio last year and said he was a huge Yankee fan.I wish he would trade in the Red Wing Jersey for a Yankee one . :D

yankeebot
01-22-06, 11:53 AM
Tuesday, January 24 is the 100th episode. Zach Braff directs.
http://www.tv.com/scrubs/my-way-home/episode/586923/summary.html

In a "Wizard of Oz" homage, J.D. is tries to go home, Turk searches for a heart donor and Carla worries that she doesn't have the courage to become a parent. Meanwhile, Eliot doesn't believe she has the brains to lead a question and answer session. The Janitor is is painting color-coded lines throughout the hospital for easier navigation.

DanB
01-25-06, 08:46 PM

The funniest episode ever!!!

"where are we gonna meet in heaven?

At the milkshake pool on the lesbian cloud"

hahahaha

"in hell watching The View, next to the super high unreachable cup-cake table"

hahahaha

JDPNYY
01-25-06, 09:26 PM

That episode was brilliant. One of the best.

RhodyYanksFan
01-26-06, 10:24 AM
The funniest episode ever!!!

"where are we gonna meet in heaven?

At the milkshake pool on the lesbian cloud"

:lol:
That's my new away message.

StaceyRosie
01-26-06, 10:48 AM
That episode was brilliant. One of the best.

So good. I was laughing my ass off in the first 3 minutes.

RhodyYanksFan
01-26-06, 10:52 AM
So good. I was laughing my ass off in the first 3 minutes.

I love Scrubs. BTW what is your sig about?

StaceyRosie
01-26-06, 12:42 PM
I love Scrubs. BTW what is your sig about?

If I tell you I'll have to kill you

RhodyYanksFan
01-26-06, 01:04 PM
If I tell you I'll have to kill you

That's no fun.

Jim F.
04-29-06, 10:13 PM
I just watched the episode from this week that I had Tivo'd. So is this the end for Dr. Cox? He's easily the best character on that show (or one of the best characters of any show), and it would be really sad if he wasn't part of the show anymore. I thought I had read that the ratings were up for Scrubs this year, and that the actor who plays him (John McGinley) really loved playing Dr. Cox. I haven't done any research on this, but I would think I would have heard something about him leaving the show. Or maybe it's just part of a dramatic suspense-building story line for May sweeps? Eh, who knows...

Anyone have any ideas?

-jim

Boogiedown Bomber
04-29-06, 10:36 PM
I just watched the episode from this week that I had Tivo'd. So is this the end for Dr. Cox? He's easily the best character on that show (or one of the best characters of any show), and it would be really sad if he wasn't part of the show anymore. I thought I had read that the ratings were up for Scrubs this year, and that the actor who plays him (John McGinley) really loved playing Dr. Cox. I haven't done any research on this, but I would think I would have heard something about him leaving the show. Or maybe it's just part of a dramatic suspense-building story line for May sweeps? Eh, who knows...

Anyone have any ideas?

-jim

you said it...May sweeps. That's my opinion.

RhodyYanksFan
04-30-06, 11:40 AM
I hope they would do whatever it takes to keep Dr. Cox on the show. He's without a doubt one of the funniest characters on tv. I missed the show this week. What happened?

Jim F.
05-02-06, 10:20 AM
What happened?In a nutshell, JD loses a patient. Cox takes JD to lunch to comfort him, tells him he's seen doctors never come back after blaming themselves for a patient dying, that JD is too good of a doctor for that to happen to. JD buys it. A few twists and turns later, Cox loses a patient, looks distraught, and starts to walk out of the ER. JD says "just like you told me, if you leave you might never come back", and Cox says words to the effect of "yeah, I know...", and shuts the door behind him and walks away. Roll credits...

RhodyYanksFan
05-02-06, 10:27 AM
In a nutshell, JD loses a patient. Cox takes JD to lunch to comfort him, tells him he's seen doctors never come back after blaming themselves for a patient dying, that JD is too good of a doctor for that to happen to. JD buys it. A few twists and turns later, Cox loses a patient, looks distraught, and starts to walk out of the ER. JD says "just like you told me, if you leave you might never come back", and Cox says words to the effect of "yeah, I know...", and shuts the door behind him and walks away. Roll credits...

:eek:
Little melodramatic for Scrubs if you ask me. Unless he's getting his own show, he better be back. Is it new tonight?

CoyoteYankee
05-02-06, 10:36 AM

Anyone have any ideas?

-jim

I definitely think it's a sweeps thing. There is no way that Cox leaves the show. No way.

Jim F.
05-02-06, 10:54 AM
Is it new tonight?Yeah, apparently (http://tv.yahoo.com/tvpdb?.src=my&d=tvp&lineup=us_DMA501&channels=us_WNBC&id=169845793&chspid=166031396&chname=NBC+4&progutn=1146618000&.intl=us) - and Dr. Cox is still on it.

RhodyYanksFan
05-02-06, 09:08 PM
OK so the psycho Secret Service agent from Prisonbreak is also a surgeon on Scrubs now?

Boogiedown Bomber
05-02-06, 09:20 PM
Damn, the Janitor is mad funny but freaky!

Irascible Yankee Fan
05-03-06, 07:39 AM
I thought last nights episode was great! I am not sure new viewers would appreciate what went on between JD and Dr. Cox at the end, but I thought it was really a great moment in the show.

This show rarely disappoints...one of the few "must see" network shows left, although My Name is Earl has really grown on me.

Kluivert4Ever
05-06-06, 04:11 PM
Dr. Cox is in the top 5% of sitcom characters of all time.

Agreed.

NyQuil
05-08-06, 04:02 AM
Anyone know if this is the last season or not?

Irascible Yankee Fan
05-08-06, 07:54 AM
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2006/05/on_the_bubble_s.html

Lokks like Scrubs is on the bubble with NBC, but ABC is waiting to take if if NBS passes.

I just don't get it...I hope NBC passes and ABC takes it...and then it becomes a top 10 hit with a regular time slot.

RhodyYanksFan
05-08-06, 10:19 PM
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2006/05/on_the_bubble_s.html

Lokks like Scrubs is on the bubble with NBC, but ABC is waiting to take if if NBS passes.

I just don't get it...I hope NBC passes and ABC takes it...and then it becomes a top 10 hit with a regular time slot.

Further proof of the dumbing down of America. Apparantly we really need to be told when to laugh (laugh track).

Arrested Development
Sports Night
Scrubs
Lucky

all cancelled because the rubes don't "get it" when they each had the best writing of any other show on at the same time. Just because there's no fake laughs doesn't mean it's not funny.

RhodyYanksFan
12-08-06, 03:54 PM
I love the new Thursday night lineup! This has "must see TV" potential. Thank goodness Scrubs is back :)

Who else has been watching?

CoyoteYankee
12-08-06, 04:29 PM
I love the new Thursday night lineup! This has "must see TV" potential. Thank goodness Scrubs is back :)

*Raises hand*

I love Scrubs and I love Zach Braff...I don't care what anyone says about him! :P

RhodyYanksFan
12-08-06, 05:22 PM
Scrubs, Office and 30 Rock are funnier then anything on any other network right now. Glad NBC is bringing comedies back.

Shoulda thought of it last week, but Sarah Chalke (http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/sarah-chalke/pictures/sarah-chalke-picture-4.jpg) could be in the HFC.

Christa Miller, (http://images.absolutenow.com/rp/6076_miller44597.jpg) (who plays Dr. Cox's wife), is pretty sexy too.

CoyoteYankee
12-08-06, 05:23 PM
Scrubs, Office and 30 Rock are funnier then anything on any other network right now. Glad NBC is bringing comedies back.

Shoulda thought of it last week, but Sarah Chalke (http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/sarah-chalke/pictures/sarah-chalke-picture-4.jpg) could be in the HFC.

Christa Miller, (http://images.absolutenow.com/rp/6076_miller44597.jpg) (who plays Dr. Cox's wife), is pretty sexy too.

I'm not 100% sold on 30 Rock yet. The last few episodes have been funnier than the first few so it's growing on me.

4bronxbombers
12-08-06, 05:24 PM

I'm going to start watching Scrubs. I just started watching Office (love it)......I need to pry myself away from the YES network/Yankee Classics. Someone told me Grey's Anatomy is good too. Any other suggestions besides 24 (another I'm going to start watching in Jan)?

CoyoteYankee
12-08-06, 05:29 PM
I'm going to start watching Scrubs. I just started watching Office (love it)......I need to pry myself away from the YES network/Yankee Classics. Someone told me Grey's Anatomy is good too. Any other suggestions besides 24 (another I'm going to start watching in Jan)?

24 is a must!

I have been pretty into Heroes but it's on hiatus until January and I think it's going to run against 24 when it does come back. Between the two I would definitely choose 24. Hell, I would choose 24 over anything else! Luckily I have DVR and TiVo so I don't have to choose.

Grey's Anatomy is awesome too. Men in Trees is not bad. It's on after Grey's Anatomy now. It's like Northern Exposure but a little more girly. Brothers & Sisters is pretty good too.

Man, I watch waaaaay too much TV!:eek:

BillBuckner
01-02-07, 12:50 PM
I just started watching the show about 2 weeks ago courtesy of Comedy Central and I absolutely LOVE IT. I don't know how I missed this series on NBC for the last 5 years. It has instantly become one of my favorite shows.

RhodyYanksFan
01-02-07, 01:13 PM
I just started watching the show about 2 weeks ago courtesy of Comedy Central and I absolutely LOVE IT. I don't know how I missed this series on NBC for the last 5 years. It has instantly become one of my favorite shows.

Scrubs is NBC's best comedy since Seinfeld, and if not for Arrested Development it'd be the funniest show period since Seinfeld.

tiyuri
01-02-07, 05:18 PM
Scrubs is awesome! If you are looking for other shows to watch I recommend Veronica Mars which is on the CW (Ch 11 in NY) Tuesdays at 9.

twinks34
01-02-07, 05:36 PM
Scrubs is awesome! If you are looking for other shows to watch I recommend Veronica Mars which is on the CW (Ch 11 in NY) Tuesdays at 9.

VMars is so awesome.

jlw1980
01-02-07, 06:29 PM
I love Scrubs. Dr. Bob Kelso rules.

4bronxbombers
01-02-07, 06:52 PM
I'm going to start watching it. I've been hearing how good it is.

RhodyYanksFan
01-02-07, 10:10 PM
I'm going to start watching it. I've been hearing how good it is.

I can guarantee that you'll laugh out loud at least once per episode at something Turk (the black surgeon) does or Dr. Cox (curly haired white guy) says.

CoyoteYankee
01-02-07, 10:41 PM
VMars is so awesome.

I was a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan. Everyone tells me that if I liked that then I'll like Veronica Mars. I'll have to rent the first season.

tiyuri
01-02-07, 10:53 PM
The first season of Veronica Mars is one of the best seasons of TV in recent memory. You will not be disappointed.

4bronxbombers
01-03-07, 08:57 AM
I can guarantee that you'll laugh out loud at least once per episode at something Turk (the black surgeon) does or Dr. Cox (curly haired white guy) says.

Awesome! I'm psyched to start watching it. :)

Buckeye Yank
01-03-07, 05:10 PM
I think it's funny but I'll live if I never see it again. It's a bit too campy for me or something??? :dunno:

BillBuckner
01-03-07, 08:18 PM
Awesome! I'm psyched to start watching it. :)
According to NBC.com new episodes are on Thursday nights at 9 and Comedy Central shows reruns every weeknight at 7 and 7:30. I think you might be able to catch a few episodes latenight on Fox too.

RhodyYanksFan
01-06-07, 10:44 AM
Another great episode! I don't watch House, but I guess they did a good job spoofing it.

I loved when he thought about how to treat people with broken hearts and he prescribes a box of kittens :lol:

BillBuckner
01-18-07, 09:33 PM
When I first heard this episode was a musical, I thought it was going to be lame. But it turned out I really liked it. The "Poo" and "Guy Love" songs were halarious and one one when Dr. Cox sung about how JD annoys him almost had me in tears. :lol:

gdn
01-18-07, 09:43 PM
Really? I thought it was horrible!

4bronxbombers
01-18-07, 09:44 PM

Me too. I shut it off - annoying singing.

BillBuckner
01-18-07, 09:46 PM
Are you telling me when Dr. Cox was doing his usual rants in song you didn't laugh?

DanB
01-18-07, 11:19 PM
I have 2 Scrubs saved on my TIVO...and they will probably stay that way...this one and the Wizard of Oz one. Hysterical.

Bub
01-23-07, 08:02 AM
When I first heard this episode was a musical, I thought it was going to be lame. But it turned out I really liked it. The "Poo" and "Guy Love" songs were halarious and one one when Dr. Cox sung about how JD annoys him almost had me in tears. :lol: Best episode ever. If you haven't seen all the musicals from the 60s you can't appreciate what the did though.

CoyoteYankee
01-23-07, 09:48 AM

I have to agree. I was not a fan. And I'm not a musical episode hater in general. Just didn't like this one.

DkNNy79
01-23-07, 12:06 PM
When I first heard this episode was a musical, I thought it was going to be lame. But it turned out I really liked it. The "Poo" and "Guy Love" songs were halarious and one one when Dr. Cox sung about how JD annoys him almost had me in tears. :lol:

You can get the "Guy love" song/video for free on Itunes

BillBuckner
01-23-07, 03:48 PM
You can get the "Guy love" song/video for free on Itunes
Sweet. That's as good as downloaded.

BillBuckner
01-25-07, 09:18 PM
It kind of sucks they're showinf reruns the next couple of weeks. But fortunately tonight is one of my favorite episodes. Actually that final scene at the bar is my favorite Scrubs scene of all.

RhodyYanksFan
01-25-07, 10:19 PM
It kind of sucks they're showinf reruns the next couple of weeks. But fortunately tonight is one of my favorite episodes. Actually that final scene at the bar is my favorite Scrubs scene of all.

"Does anyone have a plate of the jeebies because these two just gave me a huge helping of heebies." :roflmao:

BillBuckner
02-03-07, 02:54 PM
Just to let everyone know there is a Scrubs marathon on Comedy Central starting at 3. This today combined with the Super Bowl tomorrow means another very unproductive weekend for me.

NyQuil
02-08-07, 09:29 PM
Well that was an interesting ending.

BillBuckner
02-08-07, 09:32 PM
"Frick on a Stick!" :lol:

RhodyYanksFan
02-15-07, 09:32 PM
:lol: Another great episode tonight. I must have missed it so can someone explain why JD lives on a porch?

Oh and Elliot = :drool:

BillBuckner
02-15-07, 09:58 PM
:lol: Another great episode tonight. I must have missed it so can someone explain why JD lives on a porch?

Oh and Elliot = :drool:
It was alright. I thought last week's was better though.

I'm not exactly sure, but I think it goes back to last season when he was dating Mandy Moore's character, they rushed the relationship and bought a half acre of property for sale then broke up shortly afterwards. Also Elliot later wanted to move out. When he exactly started to bunk up in a tent on a lawn, well I might have missed that.

And you're right Rhody, Sarah Chalke is absolutely :drool:.

DanB
02-15-07, 10:10 PM
has anyone gotten TheToddTime.com to work?

BillBuckner
02-15-07, 10:11 PM
It didn't load for me either. :lol:

RhodyYanksFan
02-15-07, 11:22 PM
I'm not exactly sure, but I think it goes back to last season when he was dating Mandy Moore's character, they rushed the relationship and bought a half acre of property for sale then broke up shortly afterwards. Also Elliot later wanted to move out. When he exactly started to bunk up in a tent on a lawn, well I might have missed that.

And you're right Rhody, Sarah Chalke is absolutely :drool:.

Ahh...thanks. I remember now that they bought that land. Last week's was better, with the RV.

You would think NBC would have something up on that site if they put it in the episode.

BillBuckner
02-16-07, 07:59 AM
Found this on youtube. Great Season 5 highlights, very well put together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUqWQXmVEh4

Seth
02-16-07, 09:57 AM
Every girls name Dr. Cox gave JD during Seasons 4 and 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_DQpZippWc

BillBuckner
03-01-07, 09:35 PM
So what did everyone think of tonight's episode? Usually I prefer normal ones, but every once and a while I really like seeing a show run highlight clips. A bunch of really nice moments rolled into one.

CptCrunch
03-01-07, 09:39 PM
Clips episode. Boooooooo.

DanB
03-01-07, 11:43 PM
what was the deal with Cox's hair - or lack of it. I don't remember that from last episode (and neither did the wife)

yankeebot
03-02-07, 07:04 AM
I generally hate clips episodes but since it seems there is no avoiding them, it's nice to see them done this well.

BillBuckner
03-03-07, 10:09 PM
The Todd Time.com is up and running.

http://thetoddtime.com/

RhodyYanksFan
03-03-07, 11:38 PM
The Todd Time.com is up and running.

http://thetoddtime.com/

Isn't timing the first rule in comedy? This is 3 weeks too late.

trapper700
03-04-07, 01:00 AM
i have to admit, i didn't start watching scrubs until it started showing on comedy central. Now i've been looking for it every time it's on and made the 11 and 11:30am showings a regular routine of my day. :D

BillBuckner
03-22-07, 09:31 PM
Well that was a pretty damn good episode. Great mix of humor and drama that only Scrubs can provide. I wonder what's going to happen with Lavern.

NelsonMuntz
03-24-07, 12:38 PM
Well that was a pretty damn good episode. Great mix of humor and drama that only Scrubs can provide. I wonder what's going to happen with Lavern.
Absolutely agree. Really good episode. Anybody know the name of the actress who played the hot nanny? :ga-ga:

BillBuckner
03-24-07, 12:45 PM
Absolutely agree. Really good episode. Anybody know the name of the actress who played the hot nanny? :ga-ga:
According to Wikipedia her name is Mircea Monroe.

Carla: She's a racist thief!

Turk: A smoking hot racist thief.

:roflmao:

TheGameEpisode2
03-24-07, 12:46 PM
I didn't know there was a thread for this show, I absolutely love it.

I got into it maybe two or three years ago, and I can honestly say that this show is the only show that I can watch every week. It's funny, honest, and at times very artsy with their stuff (the lighting in some shots are great). It sucks that next season is going to be the last and rumors that Braff might be leaving THIS season, but I think the show had a hell of a run and should go out with style.

And yes, that Nanny was really hot. *Blows Boobie Horn*

BillBuckner
03-24-07, 12:49 PM
*Blows Boobie Horn*
Oh man, that part when all of the guys worked together to come up with that fabricated lie to Carla had me in tears. :lol:

NelsonMuntz
03-24-07, 04:47 PM
According to Wikipedia her name is Mircea Monroe.

Carla: She's a racist thief!

Turk: A smoking hot racist thief.

"You're hot too baby" :lol:

jlw1980
03-24-07, 08:18 PM
I didn't know there was a thread for this show, I absolutely love it.

I got into it maybe two or three years ago, and I can honestly say that this show is the only show that I can watch every week. It's funny, honest, and at times very artsy with their stuff (the lighting in some shots are great). It sucks that next season is going to be the last and rumors that Braff might be leaving THIS season, but I think the show had a hell of a run and should go out with style.

And yes, that Nanny was really hot. *Blows Boobie Horn*

What?! Only one more season?! NO!!!! :( :(

My fiance and I love this show and watch re-runs whenever we can catch them. Comedy Central, WGN, anywhere we can find them - they're on. This show rules. I think it's the best show on TV these days. (I can't stand either 24 or Lost.)

I will be so sad to see this show end.

BillBuckner
03-25-07, 07:25 PM
What?! Only one more season?! NO!!!! :( :(

My fiance and I love this show and watch re-runs whenever we can catch them. Comedy Central, WGN, anywhere we can find them - they're on. This show rules. I think it's the best show on TV these days. (I can't stand either 24 or Lost.)

I will be so sad to see this show end.
From what I hear, everyone on the set thinks Braff wil re-sign for another year and Scrubs will have one more season after this one. I don't think there is any offical word yet, but the deal would make him one of the highest paid actors on television.

RhodyYanksFan
03-26-07, 11:51 AM
I heard it might move to ABC for it's final season. That would make perfect sense given NBC's horrible decisionmaking the past few years. They finally have a good night of comedy and seems like they can't break it up fast enough.

Why did they take The Office and 30 Rock off for 5 weeks like this?

S2
03-26-07, 12:14 PM
The Todd should get his own spinoff.

Seth
03-26-07, 12:19 PM
I heard it might move to ABC for it's final season. That would make perfect sense given NBC's horrible decisionmaking the past few years. They finally have a good night of comedy and seems like they can't break it up fast enough.

Why did they take The Office and 30 Rock off for 5 weeks like this?
I'll admit that I only started watching Scrubs when they were on Comedy Central about 6 months ago. I don't think it would be a terrible idea to move Scrubs to ABC, considering that didn't start doing new episodes until after Thanksgiving this year. For some reason, Scrubs isn't even on this Thursday. Instead, they've got 5 episodes of The Office and one episode of that show with Andy Richter.

RhodyYanksFan
03-26-07, 12:41 PM
The Todd should get his own spinoff.

The Todd stopped being funny after season 1.

jlw1980
03-26-07, 03:40 PM
The Todd stopped being funny after season 1. I agree. I'm not a big fan. On the other hand, I love "Barbie", Dr Cox, Turk, Dr Kelso, and the janitor. I'd be all for a spinoff for any of those characters.

TheGameEpisode2
03-26-07, 04:49 PM
The Todd stopped being funny after season 1.

The best Todd moment IMO was I think the second season, when JD was talking about all of the decisions we need to make and The Todd says...

"Take a dookie before I work out, or after I work out...AFTER!"

And then goes on to poop his pants while lifting waits.

Ah, I love this show...

BillBuckner
03-26-07, 04:56 PM
The best Todd moment IMO was I think the second season, when JD was talking about all of the decisions we need to make and The Todd says...

"Take a dookie before I work out, or after I work out...AFTER!"

And then goes on to poop his pants while lifting waits.

Ah, I love this show...

The Todd is the best one line TV character I've ever seen. And I disagree that he stopped being funny after Season One. I think he's just as funny now as he's ever been.

RhodyYanksFan
03-26-07, 05:00 PM
The Todd is the best one line TV character I've ever seen. And I disagree that he stopped being funny after Season One. I think he's just as funny now as he's ever been.

He's just a one joke character though. And on a show full of characters that are really deep and with great development, he hasn't changed since day one. Just the meathead/oversexed goof.

BillBuckner
03-26-07, 05:14 PM
He's just a one joke character though. And on a show full of characters that are really deep and with great development, he hasn't changed since day one. Just the meathead/oversexed goof.
That's the beauty in the second tier characters like Todd, Lavern, Ted, Doug, etc. The main core of characters is so great, they can be used for funny one line gags whenever the plot allows. Kind of like a talented bench on a baseball team.

BillBuckner
04-05-07, 10:00 PM
Damn, really emotional episode tonight. That's what I like about the show though, they can go from comical to emotional (good or bad) just like that.

RhodyYanksFan
04-05-07, 10:29 PM
Damn, really emotional episode tonight. That's what I like about the show though, they can go from comical to emotional (good or bad) just like that.

I taped it tonight, but I missed the last new one. What's going on with Laverne? And is there a reason Cox shaved his head?

BillBuckner
04-05-07, 10:41 PM
I taped it tonight, but I missed the last new one. What's going on with Laverne? And is there a reason Cox shaved his head?

The last episode (the one before tonight's) ended with news that Laverne was in a serious car accident and was in a coma.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_No_Good_Reason

Tonight's show began with how the cast dealt with the shocking news with different impulsive actions. Cox shaved his head because "no one liked his haircut anyway, so now they all can suck it."

RhodyYanksFan
05-08-07, 09:24 PM
Poor JD. I wonder if he'll try and sabotage Elliot's engagement?

jlw1980
05-08-07, 11:19 PM
Poor JD. I wonder if he'll try and sabotage Elliot's engagement?

I was so pissed off with the whole engagement thing. The week before last week, when he asked, I went, "NOooooooo! She can't marry KEITH! She's supposed to end up with JD!" I guess JD had his chances, though...many of them. I'm sure she'll marry Keith. :upset:

RhodyYanksFan
05-08-07, 11:21 PM
I was so pissed off with the whole engagement thing. The week before last week, when he asked, I went, "NOooooooo! She can't marry KEITH! She's supposed to end up with JD!" I guess JD had his chances, though...many of them. I'm sure she'll marry Keith. :upset:

I don't know if they do it on purpose or not, but Keith is one of the most bland, unfunny characters I've ever seen.

jlw1980
05-08-07, 11:33 PM
I don't know if they do it on purpose or not, but Keith is one of the most bland, unfunny characters I've ever seen. He really is quite boring. At least Jake was kind of amusing.

At the end of last week's episode, when JD said, "It should've been me", I got all misty-eyed. I said to nobody in particular, "Yeah, it should've been you, you big idiot!" :lol:

BillBuckner
05-09-07, 07:55 AM
I heard rumors that JD and Elliot are going to renew their relationship at the end of the season. Though I don't know where Kim (who is still pregnant with JD's kid) is going to fit in if that's indeed true. This kind of stuff isn't really what makes Scrubs great IMO, however JD and Elliot have been "inactive" for so long now, it will surely give the plot some extra flavor I think.

jlw1980
05-09-07, 10:19 AM
I heard rumors that JD and Elliot are going to renew their relationship at the end of the season. Though I don't know where Kim (who is still pregnant with JD's kid) is going to fit in if that's indeed true. This kind of stuff isn't really what makes Scrubs great IMO, however JD and Elliot have been "inactive" for so long now, it will surely give the plot some extra flavor I think.

So is she supposed to dump Keith?

mentalgidget
05-09-07, 10:29 AM

maybe he talks to her while she's on the can too much?

I hear she's a nervous poo-er

BTW, did anyone see, a few weeks ago, they showed Zach Braff and Sarah Chalke between commercials talking about stuff. This partiucluar topic was nicknames they've had. One of hers... Second Becky. I thought that was rather funny

BillBuckner
05-09-07, 10:59 AM
Good question. She dumped her other BF, so who knows. Then again, there's the whole Kim thing. But like I said, it's just a rumor.

jlw1980
05-09-07, 11:10 AM
NBC hints at 'Scrubs' demise

http://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.html?sls_id=14229&ref_type=101&ref_id=3613&tag=updates;title;0

:(

BillBuckner
05-09-07, 11:23 AM

http://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.html?sls_id=14229&ref_type=101&ref_id=3613&tag=updates;title;0

That kind of sucks to hear. The impression I've been getting until reading the article was that Scrubs would be back for one more season regaurdless NBC picked it up for Season 7, because ABC would if they didn't. Now I don't know.

BillBuckner
05-10-07, 09:27 PM
Good stuff already. That car scene in the beginning cracked me up. :lol:

jlw1980
05-11-07, 12:35 AM
Whoa, JD's got a big problem! :eek:

BillBuckner
05-11-07, 08:14 AM
Whoa, JD's got a big problem! :eek:
I can't remember the last time I enjoyed an episode so much. I liked when they were at the conference and Kim asks if there are any questions, and JD's the only one, with his arm raised as high as it could go. The Dr. Toilet stuff was halarious. And also,
Dr. Cox: "I won't be able to make it that day."
Elliot: "Why not?"
Dr. Cox: "Because I wouldn't go to your wedding if it was held in my backyard."

TheManKnownAsMecca
05-12-07, 03:47 PM

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/urn:newsml:eonlinekristen.com:20070511:tv-cc8bb1a5fd11848559dc3aa6cf89546e__ER:1;_ylt=AofH.ft3e81HiMamKG4RMaGAo9EF

Scrubs will be back next season for 18 episodes.

jlw1980
05-12-07, 04:03 PM
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/urn:newsml:eonlinekristen.com:20070511:tv-cc8bb1a5fd11848559dc3aa6cf89546e__ER:1;_ylt=AofH.ft3e81HiMamKG4RMaGAo9EF

Scrubs will be back next season for 18 episodes.Fantastic! :gulp:

BillBuckner
05-18-07, 10:23 AM
Huge season finale last night, I'm suprised no one has said anything yet. Talk about a major cliff hanger...

yankeebot
05-18-07, 10:26 AM
The cliffhanger threw me for a loop. I really thought the storyline was going to change to dealing with the main characters as all being in relationships independant of each other. Now I don't know what to think but I'm really glad there's going to be another season.

jlw1980
05-18-07, 10:30 AM
Huge season finale last night, I'm suprised no one has said anything yet. Talk about a major cliff hanger... Damn it, that was the season finale? I thought there was one more episode! :(

BillBuckner
05-18-07, 10:48 AM
Damn it, that was the season finale? I thought there was one more episode! :(
No they had two left going into last night and they had them on back to back. I almost missed the second one because I didn't know.

jlw1980
05-18-07, 10:57 AM
No they had two left going into last night and they had them on back to back. I almost missed the second one because I didn't know. Oh, I thought it was just one hour-long episode. That's how it showed up on my cable TV guide. Crap. I've always wanted JD and Elliot to end up together, but I don't want them to cheat on other people. That would bug me. Then again, it could've been a big set-up to make us think they're getting back together, when in reality they'll realize that they're with the right people now. Damn it, I don't want to wait for next season!! :mad: :lol:

TheManKnownAsMecca
05-20-07, 05:17 PM
Anyone watch SNL last night? Zach Braff was the host so I hoped someone could tell me if it was any good.

BillBuckner
10-26-07, 02:28 PM
Anyone watch the season premire last night? Ehh IMO. BTW I reached the conclusion that Elliot definently does get hotter and hotter each season.

RhodyYanksFan
10-26-07, 02:33 PM
Anyone watch the season premire last night? Ehh IMO. BTW I reached the conclusion that Elliot definently does get hotter and hotter each season.

It's on the DVR. I'm gonna try and get to it tonight. And yes, Elliot = :drool:

DanB
12-02-07, 09:17 PM
from a few years ago, but still a must see around this time of year - a very special scrubs charlie brown xmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Of_mna-Rs

BillBuckner
12-03-07, 12:10 AM
from a few years ago, but still a must see around this time of year - a very special scrubs charlie brown xmas

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I never actually have seen that before. Thanks for posting Dan.

CptCrunch
12-03-07, 01:16 AM

:lol: haven't seen that before, either.

PalmerGA
12-03-07, 07:01 AM
Sarah Chalke should make the HFC... :D

RhodyYanksFan
12-03-07, 08:28 AM

Good idea. :2thumbs:

PalmerGA
12-03-07, 08:34 AM
Good idea. :2thumbs:I thought so. She wouldn't stand a chance against some of those buxom beauties from far-away lands... but I still think she's pretty hot. I wouldn't kick her out of my orthopedic hospital bed. :D

RhodyYanksFan
12-03-07, 08:36 AM
I thought so. She wouldn't stand a chance against some of those buxom beauties from far-away lands... but I still think she's pretty hot. I wouldn't kick her out of my orthopedic hospital bed. :D

Plus she plays a horn-dog on the show. She's gotten hotter every season.

PalmerGA
12-03-07, 08:43 AM
Plus she plays a horn-dog on the show. She's gotten hotter every season.Thanks for nominating her. She probably doesn't have enough revealing pictures out there, but maybe.

RhodyYanksFan
12-03-07, 09:00 AM
Thanks for nominating her. She probably doesn't have enough revealing pictures out there, but maybe.

No problem. I shoulda given you credit though.

BillBuckner
12-03-07, 12:22 PM
She's got my vote.

DanB
12-03-07, 10:54 PM
Turk's sex dream with Elliot was her hottest moment - I believe it was in "My T.C.W" from the second season.
http://www.sarahchalkepictures.com/pictures/naughty-nurse.jpg

trapper700
12-03-07, 11:51 PM
i don't know... she looks like she's aged a good amount between seasons 6 and 7. plus she's wearing a lot more makeup than she did in earlier seasons as well.

BillBuckner
04-25-08, 11:17 PM
While I'm in such a pissed off mood on account of the Yanks and Rangers, I might as well continue to vent here. I'm not going to recite the history of the jerkoffs at NBC screwing over this great show. But If I had a nickel for every time they did, I'd have A-Rod type of money. Another poorly announced time slot move (if they did at all) and another fan misses a new episode. Stupid sons of bitches. :mad:

jlw1980
04-25-08, 11:31 PM
I was kind of sad at the end of last night's episode. :(

trapper700
04-26-08, 01:56 AM
well, if it makes you feel any better, scrubs won't be on nbc for season 8. it's moving to abc next season.

RYMASTER or Ryan_Yankees
04-26-08, 02:48 AM
well, if it makes you feel any better, scrubs won't be on nbc for season 8. it's moving to abc next season.

It's not going off the air anymore?

Seth
04-26-08, 11:06 AM
While I'm in such a pissed off mood on account of the Yanks and Rangers, I might as well continue to vent here. I'm not going to recite the history of the jerkoffs at NBC screwing over this great show. But If I had a nickel for every time they did, I'd have A-Rod type of money. Another poorly announced time slot move (if they did at all) and another fan misses a new episode. Stupid sons of bitches. :mad:
I was watching the Yankee game Thursday night and deciding to check the on screen cable guide to see what the next Scrubs episode was about at about 9 p.m. and find out that Scrubs was on at 8:30. Stupid me, I just assumed it would be on at 9:30 p.m. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy about that.

NelsonMuntz
04-26-08, 12:03 PM
Carla to Janitor: "Are you familiar with the condition Delusions of Grandeur"
Janitor: "I believe I coined that phrase"

trapper700
04-26-08, 02:07 PM
It's not going off the air anymore?

nope. although i haven't seen any confirmation as to whether or not zach braff is returning for season 8. i'm guessing he will, because the show is always seen through his eyes. unless they make season 8 from the viewpoint of a different person for each episode, that'd be neat too. (as long as the last ep is JD)

BillBuckner
05-11-08, 02:31 PM
Did anyone catch the season finale last Thursday? Very good (and unusual) episode. I got a kick out of it, and unlike the last two years, no major cliffhangers. Two points: 1. I think the Janitor might have turned into the funniest character on the show. And 2. I find myself becoming one of those highly annoying sitcom viewers who keep waiting for two characters (JD and Elliot) to hook up again, to my disappointment they didn't, again. Can't wait for Season 8 this Fall.

Yankeeah
05-11-08, 03:36 PM
Has a show ever switched networks like that and been successful?

trapper700
05-11-08, 10:02 PM
Has a show ever switched networks like that and been successful?

family guy and futurama from fox to cartoon network

trapper700
05-11-08, 10:03 PM
Did anyone catch the season finale last Thursday? Very good (and unusual) episode. I got a kick out of it, and unlike the last two years, no major cliffhangers. Two points: 1. I think the Janitor might have turned into the funniest character on the show. And 2. I find myself becoming one of those highly annoying sitcom viewers who keep waiting for two characters (JD and Elliot) to hook up again, to my disappointment they didn't, again. Can't wait for Season 8 this Fall.

i caught it on hulu. just keep in mind that the season finale was actually episode 9 of the season, nbc just aired it in a weird order. the actual finale was supposed to be the one where kelso quits as the chief of medicine and cox takes over. that's why kelso is back in the medieval episode

Yankeeah
05-11-08, 10:04 PM
family guy and futurama from fox to cartoon network

That was syndication. I mean a TV show switched networks and put new episodes on that network. Like when Family Matters switched to CBS and ended it's run there.

TheManKnownAsMecca
05-11-08, 10:19 PM
That was syndication. I mean a TV show switched networks and put new episodes on that network. Like when Family Matters switched to CBS and ended it's run there.

Actually I believe both had new episodes air on Cartoon Network. Thanks to strong ratings, FOX brought it back.

Yankeeah
05-11-08, 10:24 PM
Actually I believe both had new episodes air on Cartoon Network. Thanks to strong ratings, FOX brought it back.

Futurama had new episodes (or a movie, not sure which) air on Comedy Central a month or two ago.

Family Guy never had a new episode air on Cartoon Network.

TheManKnownAsMecca
05-12-08, 06:52 AM
Futurama had new episodes (or a movie, not sure which) air on Comedy Central a month or two ago.

Family Guy never had a new episode air on Cartoon Network.

Was it that they were going to air new episodes and then Fox basically added them back to the lineup or what? I remember Cartoon Network promising new episodes of Family Guy shortly before Fox picked it up again.

NyQuil
05-12-08, 07:05 AM
So is Scrubs officially moving to ABC?

BillBuckner
05-12-08, 01:18 PM
So is Scrubs officially moving to ABC?
Yes, apparently for one more season this Fall.

jlw1980
05-12-08, 08:18 PM
I wasn't too keen on the medieval episode, but I can't wait for the final season. I love this show so much; I'll be seriously bummed when it ends. I can't believe NBC didn't pick it up for its last season. Idiots.

My guess is that JD and Elliot won't end up together, even though that's what most viewers (including myself) want to see. It would be too predictable. I hope I'm wrong.

heberts811
05-12-08, 08:31 PM
They can't confirm the move because ABC doesn't want the actors to diminish their fall schedule announcement.

Gary

trapper700
05-12-08, 08:40 PM
I wasn't too keen on the medieval episode, but I can't wait for the final season. I love this show so much; I'll be seriously bummed when it ends. I can't believe NBC didn't pick it up for its last season. Idiots.

My guess is that JD and Elliot won't end up together, even though that's what most viewers (including myself) want to see. It would be too predictable. I hope I'm wrong.

i would absolutely hate for them to end up with each other.
i don't think they're a good match.

that said, it's bound to happen and i feel like they're going to make some sort of crazy plot to somehow make it work, when i feel like it really shouldn't.

TheGameEpisode2
05-13-08, 03:35 PM
They can't confirm the move because ABC doesn't want the actors to diminish their fall schedule announcement.

Gary

Zach Braff just announced it on his official Myspace page. I wish I had the link, but I'm in class now, not on my home computer.

RhodyYanksFan
05-13-08, 11:13 PM
ABC announced it as part of their fall lineup.

BillBuckner
01-06-09, 08:09 PM
Just a heads up. Season 8 premieres on ABC tonight at 9:00. :)

RhodyYanksFan
01-06-09, 08:34 PM
Just a heads up. Season 8 premieres on ABC tonight at 9:00. :)

Thanks for the reminder. :)

BillBuckner
01-06-09, 10:17 PM
Well I think the final season is off to a nice start. The first one was pretty funny but I liked the tone of the second one. It was kind of deep and serious, something Bill Lawrence said this season was going to return to like it was when the show first started.

Best quote: JD to Turk, " Heaven's going to suck once Carla dies." (See post #27) :lol:

Bozidar
01-06-09, 11:31 PM
i enjoyed it, and Cox was great (and ................ing hot). It's going to be interesting to see if they can keep the flame going or if it will sputter out and die.

DiMaggio5CF
01-06-09, 11:43 PM
If the rest of the season is going to be like the two episodes tonight, they probably should have just ended it last season.

jlw1980
01-07-09, 12:21 AM
I'm so sad I missed it! I'd been waiting for this season to start for months. I reminded myself yesterday. Of course I picked today of all days to go to the movies, when I almost never go to the movies. Damn.

Bub
01-07-09, 07:40 AM
I watched the first one last night and I'll watch the second tonight. Glad to see Bob Kelso's character still there, even though he retired from his position.

Bozidar
01-07-09, 10:20 AM
I'm so sad I missed it! I'd been waiting for this season to start for months. I reminded myself yesterday. Of course I picked today of all days to go to the movies, when I almost never go to the movies. Damn.replay tonight at 8 i think

CoyoteYankee
01-07-09, 10:45 AM
I didn't think the episodes were horrible but not as good as vintage Scrubs can be. I hope it gets better.

jlw1980
01-07-09, 10:54 AM
replay tonight at 8 i thinkthanks :)

ajra21
01-07-09, 12:23 PM
i'm currently watching series 5 and 6 (got the DVDs for christmas) and will be getting series 7 in a couple of weeks.

Bozidar
01-07-09, 02:14 PM
I didn't think the episodes were horrible but not as good as vintage Scrubs can be. I hope it gets better.I agree but i'm giving them time to get it to work

DontHateOnNumber2
01-07-09, 02:59 PM
I just started getting heavily into this show about a month and a half ago. I saw back to back reruns one night and was hooked. I wanted to watch the season premiere on ABC but I'm still playing catch up with all the previous seasons. Almost there!

BillBuckner
05-06-09, 09:21 PM
So did anyone watch the final episode?

DanB
05-06-09, 11:38 PM
yup. not bad.

DEADSOX
05-06-09, 11:44 PM
I came in here thinking this was a Dustin Pedroia thread, I'm disappointed.

Bozidar
05-06-09, 11:48 PM
So did anyone watch the final episode?naw, this season conflicted with too many other shows i'm watching. i'll watch it on dvd

bigjf
05-07-09, 12:52 AM
So did anyone watch the final episode?

Yep. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but I really enjoyed it.

Bub
05-07-09, 07:35 AM
So did anyone watch the final episode? Yes...and hour episode - pretty good, with some off-camera film at the end.

What's the story for next season....are they coming back? With or without Zach B.?

RhodyYanksFan
05-07-09, 07:38 AM
Wait, it was the finale last night? ABC didn't even mention it. It's on my DVR anyway but its sad that shows like this never get any play or hype.

This season has been so-so. Retired Kelso is the best.

BronxBaumer
05-07-09, 08:09 AM
Next season is still up in the air. ABC only renewed its core shows so far.

TheGameEpisode2
05-07-09, 10:49 AM
Great episode last night...I really don't think they should come back. I heard a rumor that they would come back, just with a totally different cast (focusing on the new interns and stuff). It would technically just be a totally different show...

bigjf
05-07-09, 11:09 AM
I could see them coming back with the current crop of interns (maybe even some cameo appearances from the old cast), but if they ended it here I think that would be fine. If they decided to continue, I'm not really sure what they could do with this new crop that they haven't already done. I for one took the episode title, "My Grand Finale," to mean that the series was over. But I agree that there was no hype for it whatsoever, which is too bad.

BillBuckner
05-07-09, 12:31 PM
Wait, it was the finale last night? ABC didn't even mention it. It's on my DVR anyway but its sad that shows like this never get any play or hype.

That's the impression I got. It was called "My Finale" and with the off camera stuff at the end, one would certainly think so. Plus all of the talk the last few months how so many of the big stars definitely aren't returning (Braff, Reyes, etc.) It might be back I hear with the show centered around the new interns, but as someone else already eluded to, it would then just basically be a completely new show.

As for the episode, I thought it was alright. The ending was really, really great though.

jlw1980
05-07-09, 01:55 PM
I was so mad because I saw that it would be on but forgot to watch until the last 20 minutes. So I missed 2/3 of the final episode. :(

bigjf
05-07-09, 11:10 PM
I was so mad because I saw that it would be on but forgot to watch until the last 20 minutes. So I missed 2/3 of the final episode. :(

It looks like they might air it again next week. I don't know for sure, but you might want to check that out.

machphantom
05-08-09, 12:45 AM
So after tonight's Yankees loss, I decided to watch the finale online. I'm so glad I did. It was great, the ending was both joyful and appropriate. It took me to a level of happiness I haven't been at since the start of the season haha

Jglaubman
05-08-09, 01:32 AM

You can watch it on abc.com

jlw1980
05-08-09, 01:35 AM
You can watch it on abc.comActually I can't. My computer is having issues and freezes up when I try to watch videos. IDK what's wrong. :(

burtons
05-09-09, 09:14 AM
a very good final episode..., will miss the show..., one of my fav. shows..., but there are rumours that the show will get picked up by another tv-station....

Sam18
05-09-09, 09:42 AM
Scrubs is on abc?

jlw1980
05-09-09, 02:25 PM
Scrubs is on abc?It moved from NBC for this last season.

burtons
05-17-09, 11:39 AM
looks like scrubs gets another season. braff had signed a contract and will be seen in 6 episodes of the new season... and the rest of the cast will return and be regular...

DontHateOnNumber2
05-18-09, 07:03 PM
Awesome. Hopefully it isn't too different from the way the show's been. I really just discovered it a few months ago and have been hooked since.

RhodyYanksFan
05-26-09, 10:20 AM
What a great finale. The show should really end on that note.