PDA

View Full Version : The Howard Stern Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

AMYanks
10-25-06, 09:55 PM
A match made in Heaven:

"Mainelli To Free FM? - 10/25 - Not local but interesting. Radio And Records is reporting rumblings that NYC area radio vet John Mainelli is being considered to program CBS's Free FM talker WFNY in NYC. You'll recall that Mainelli, who once programmed NYC talkers WABC and WOR, got canned a few months ago from his NY Post radio columnist gig when Howard Stern complained about his report that Stern would soon be jumping back to broadcast radio. Sirius Stern used to be heard on WFNY, back when it was WXRK. Stay tooned.....".

SubwayFanatic
10-26-06, 11:51 AM
What did you think of the roast? Sal, as usual, is vicious. I thought Shuli was terrible. Some other pretty good stuff as well.

yankeesnum1
10-26-06, 12:46 PM
I thought Jackie and Colin Quinn were terrible as well
Artie killed as always

SubwayFanatic
10-26-06, 12:51 PM
Artie killed as always

I thought Jackie was decent, not great. Did not hear Colin Quinn's portion of the show. He has been good on previous roasts, hasn't he?

yankeesnum1
10-26-06, 01:33 PM
There were not a lot of laughs when Colin went. I thought maybe I missed something, so I listened to the West Coast feed and I was right. He has some good ones, but over all, he tanked I thought

AMYanks
10-26-06, 07:19 PM
Some good stuff in the roast. Artie and Sal killed, and Fitzsimmons was funny. Jackie was all right, but roasts have never been his strong suit. His song with Fred was good.

NelsonMuntz
10-26-06, 09:50 PM
Artie killed as always
Jackie was awful. Really, really awful. I can't believe he is a professional comedian. Even Richard was funnier.

BronxByTheBay
10-26-06, 09:52 PM
Jackie was awful. Really, really awful. I can't believe he is a professional comedian. Even Richard was funnier.

But Jackie was always an awful, awful comedian.

NelsonMuntz
10-26-06, 09:57 PM
But Jackie was always an awful, awful comedian.
Honestly I had never heard his stand up before except for the short excerpts they played on the show to goof on him. I just thought they were intentionally choosing the worst segments as an excuse to rip on him. Turns out, he's just a bad comedian. Artie is soooo much funnier.

NYDCYankee
10-26-06, 10:02 PM
Dan Patrick with an appearance

yankeesAZ
10-26-06, 10:07 PM

It was funny, hearing Howard and Robin duringhis song saying, "I hope this is the last chorus". Jackie was awful today.

BronxByTheBay
10-26-06, 10:25 PM
Honestly I had never heard his stand up before except for the short excerpts they played on the show to goof on him. I just thought they were intentionally choosing the worst segments as an excuse to rip on him. Turns out, he's just a bad comedian. Artie is soooo much funnier.

Jeez, yeah, Martling has always been awful. Obviously he's a funny writer and on-the-spot guy. My best friend, who is a pretty fanatical Stern fan (stood in line overnight for both book signings) has even joked he wouldn't go to a Martling show for free.

AMYanks
11-02-06, 10:16 PM
For those who listened to today's show and have a morbid interest in what Jane the Hermaphrodite looked like, here you go:

http://howardstern.com/dtcms/img/RS-DSC_0047.jpg

The guys were right, he does resemble Billy West with long hair and lipstick. :lol:

It's also amazing how Artie has let himself go.

http://www.howardstern.com/dtcms/tsimg/17_94932.jpg

yankeesAZ
11-02-06, 10:22 PM
For those who listened to today's show and have a morbid interest in what Jane the Hermaphrodite looked like, here you go:

The guys were right, he does resemble Billy West with long hair and lipstick. :lol:

That was some sick sh*t on the show today.

One cent preview this weekend on Howard TV!

Bro Jackhammer
11-03-06, 07:31 AM
Jackie is only funny in the context of the show - primarily when he's made fun of.

Octoberbaby
11-03-06, 06:41 PM
Jackie is only funny in the context of the show - primarily when he's made fun of.

I couldn't agree more! The funniest thing he ever did was when he used to laugh in the background at Howard's jokes. If they could stick a tape of that laugh here and there in the show it would be like Jackie was back.

Octoberbaby
11-03-06, 06:43 PM
That was some sick sh*t on the show today.

One cent preview this weekend on Howard TV!

I tried to access the 1 cent preview on my cable and got a message that I had to subscribe to get it. I have Time Warner. I don't get it? I thought it was only 1 cent?

AMYanks
11-03-06, 08:16 PM
I couldn't agree more! The funniest thing he ever did was when he used to laugh in the background at Howard's jokes. If they could stick a tape of that laugh here and there in the show it would be like Jackie was back.

What some people don't realize is that most of those jokes Howard said were written by Jackie. That's why they used to always get on him because the only time he laughed was when it was something written by him.

JDPNYY
11-03-06, 09:46 PM
What some people don't realize is that most of those jokes Howard said were written by Jackie. That's why they used to always get on him because the only time he laughed was when it was something written by him.

Exactly. I always found it amazing how Jackie could think of a topical line, write it down and pass it to Howard and have Howard read it and still get it out on the air in time to be (timing wise) funny.

His quick wit is something I envy.

yankeesAZ
11-04-06, 12:11 AM
I tried to access the 1 cent preview on my cable and got a message that I had to subscribe to get it. I have Time Warner. I don't get it? I thought it was only 1 cent?

I have Comcast (It's ComCRAPtic!). I tried to get it and I get an "Error 14" message. I called them up and she said so many people are trying to use On Demand that it can't handle it. She said it could take up to a day before I may be able to access it.

To which I wanted to cue up the "Bah Bah Bah Bah whaaaat!" sound effect!:mad:

Octoberbaby
11-04-06, 12:24 AM
Exactly. I always found it amazing how Jackie could think of a topical line, write it down and pass it to Howard and have Howard read it and still get it out on the air in time to be (timing wise) funny.

His quick wit is something I envy.

It is true that Jackie did that and it did add to the humor of the show. What I could never figure out is why Jackie can't deliver the jokes so that they sound funny! Howard made the jokes sound funny.

Octoberbaby
11-04-06, 12:25 AM
I have Comcast (It's ComCRAPtic!). I tried to get it and I get an "Error 14" message. I called them up and she said so many people are trying to use On Demand that it can't handle it. She said it could take up to a day before I may be able to access it.

To which I wanted to cue up the "Bah Bah Bah Bah whaaaat!" sound effect!:mad:

Did you tell her that in a day or two the promotion will be over?

yankeesAZ
11-04-06, 12:37 AM

I'll sleep on it. But no Howard tomorrow and I will really be singing "It's ComCRAPtic!!"

Anyone with Comcast should know that saying all too well.

Yankeeah
11-04-06, 12:58 AM

Artie looks like the computer nerd from the South Park episode

yankeesAZ
11-04-06, 01:44 AM

After a 15 minute firmware update to my cable box, I'm in.

The emotional breakdowns were great and Beattlejuice making out with that chick was crazy.

Octoberbaby
11-04-06, 02:14 AM
After a 15 minute firmware update to my cable box, I'm in.

The emotional breakdowns were great and Beattlejuice making out with that chick was crazy.

I still haven't gotten on. I guess I have to call Time Warner tomorrow but everytime I call them I am left holding on the phone for at least 30 minutes.

yankeesAZ
11-04-06, 11:26 AM
I still haven't gotten on. I guess I have to call Time Warner tomorrow but everytime I call them I am left holding on the phone for at least 30 minutes.

If you do get there, you will see some of the sickest sh*t, that even I had to turn away for some moments.

JDPNYY
11-04-06, 11:29 AM
It is true that Jackie did that and it did add to the humor of the show. What I could never figure out is why Jackie can't deliver the jokes so that they sound funny! Howard made the jokes sound funny.

Some people are writers, some are performers. (Some can do both)

RhodyYanksFan
11-04-06, 12:09 PM

Is 291 his weight?

yankeesAZ
11-04-06, 12:14 PM
Is 291 his weight?

Yes.

He loves the vending machine. Give him a number and he can tell you what's in it.

Octoberbaby
11-04-06, 02:58 PM
If you do get there, you will see some of the sickest sh*t, that even I had to turn away for some moments.

Maybe I don't want to see it then. It doesn't matter anyway because I called Time Warner today and still can't get on. The guy told me they are having a lot of calls about this and they should be updating it by now but they have not. I told him the preview is only a couple of days and he said maybe they will extend it. We will see! :dunno:

AMYanks
11-05-06, 12:07 AM
Artie and Dice did their show tonight (Dice was on Howard 101 as you know). I haven't heard it myself, but others are saying that Dice bombed because half the audience was booing him and wanted Artie to go back on stage.

Octoberbaby
11-06-06, 11:52 PM
I never did get to see that 1 cent TV preview. Way to go, Time Warner!

NYDCYankee
11-06-06, 11:54 PM
Artie and Dice did their show tonight (Dice was on Howard 101 as you know). I haven't heard it myself, but others are saying that Dice bombed because half the audience was booing him and wanted Artie to go back on stage.

That is becaue he is awful.

He is the worst Stern guest.

AMYanks
11-07-06, 12:44 AM
That is becaue he is awful.

He is the worst Stern guest.

He is these days, his act is played out. Back in the day though, him and Kinison were the best Stern show guests.

Octoberbaby
11-07-06, 01:22 AM
I haven't subscribed to Sirius yet so I don't know how Dice got back on the show. He used to be a good guest and then he was bombing so Howard didn't really want him on anymore which led to a feud between Howard and Dice. I didn't think Howard would ever have Dice on the show again. What changed?

Bro Jackhammer
11-07-06, 07:02 AM
Dice Gottfried is better than Dice Clay.

HICK-O-RY DICK-O-RY DOCK-UH! OHHHHWWWWWWWW!

yankeesnum1
11-07-06, 07:46 AM

OMG Gilbert was great yesterday

yankeesAZ
11-07-06, 11:22 AM
I haven't subscribed to Sirius yet so I don't know how Dice got back on the show. He used to be a good guest and then he was bombing so Howard didn't really want him on anymore which led to a feud between Howard and Dice. I didn't think Howard would ever have Dice on the show again. What changed?

Howard had him on, they aired their differences and they are doing ok now.

AMYanks
11-07-06, 02:05 PM

Gilbert is always great. I'll never forget when he came on a few years ago and that guy Ni*ger What called in. That and when Gilbert had Abe Hirschfield repeat a joke about a dozen times.

Bro Jackhammer
11-07-06, 02:08 PM
Dracula Gottfried is pretty much gold.

Octoberbaby
11-07-06, 05:24 PM
Dracula Gottfried is pretty much gold.

As long as he doesn't stay there through Robin's news!

SubwayFanatic
11-07-06, 10:01 PM
Gilbert can be so damn annoying, but he still makes me laugh my ass off.

His laugh alone makes me howl like a lunatic.

yankeesAZ
11-08-06, 12:22 AM
Anyone listen today hear Howard say they were going to name the new "real doll", "Elizabeth Hasselbeck"? :lol:

AMYanks
11-08-06, 01:27 AM
Heidi Cortez is so incredibly beautiful, and her voice is just as great. :D

Octoberbaby
11-08-06, 01:53 AM
Anyone listen today hear Howard say they were going to name the new "real doll", "Elizabeth Hasselbeck"? :lol:

That is going to get her really ticked off after what happened to her with the Law and Order show where they gave a character who was raped and murdered the name Elisabeth Hassenbeck! :-rofl-:

AMYanks
11-08-06, 02:13 AM

I hope Howard is right, and she makes a big fuss about it on her show.

But as much as I can't stand her when she speaks, she is VERY attractive.

NYDCYankee
11-08-06, 02:35 AM
She has had me under her spell since survivor :drool:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/jayjay/tvdome/survivor/survivor2/kuvat/elisabeth4.jpg

yankeesAZ
11-08-06, 11:36 AM
That is going to get her really ticked off after what happened to her with the Law and Order show where they gave a character who was raped and murdered the name Elisabeth Hassenbeck! :-rofl-:

Howard and Robin even went further to say that they want to make it clear that it is her name. This will not be a Law and Order, where it was "maybe". The dolls name is "Elisabeth Hasselbeck"!

Gary sarcasticly said, I'll have The View tape for Howard later (assuming she would immediately go ballasitic if she got the news).

Octoberbaby
11-08-06, 02:13 PM
Howard and Robin even went further to say that they want to make it clear that it is her name. This will not be a Law and Order, where it was "maybe". The dolls name is "Elisabeth Hasselbeck"!

Gary sarcasticly said, I'll have The View tape for Howard later (assuming she would immediately go ballasitic if she got the news).

Maybe she will do just the opposite so as not to give him the publicity.

I actually have met the Producer that Elizabeth Hasselbeck called up at Law and Order to complain about the choice of name. She is claiming he was very rude to her but since I have met the guy and he is a very low key and extremely nice guy I am guessing it was her that went ballistic. I sincerely doubt he was rude to her.

AMYanks
11-08-06, 05:16 PM
Why were they all raving about how great Cindy Margolis looked today?

http://howardstern.com/dtcms/tsimg/14_43763.jpg

I hear Howard say how hot some of these girls are since he's moved to SIRIUS, then I see them on the website or on HowardTV, and they're not that good looking at all.

I'm losing a lot of trust in Howard's opinion of hot girls.

Octoberbaby
11-08-06, 05:23 PM
Why were they all raving about how great Cindy Margolis looked today?

http://howardstern.com/dtcms/tsimg/14_43763.jpg

I hear Howard say how hot some of these girls are since he's moved to SIRIUS, then I see them on the website or on HowardTV, and they're not that good looking at all.

I'm losing a lot of trust in Howard's opinion of hot girls.

I don't know if you ever saw any of his old Channel 9 shows but that was always the case on that show. The girls he brought on there were fugly! :barf:

yankeesAZ
11-08-06, 07:14 PM
Maybe she will do just the opposite so as not to give him the publicity.

I actually have met the Producer that Elizabeth Hasselbeck called up at Law and Order to complain about the choice of name. She is claiming he was very rude to her but since I have met the guy and he is a very low key and extremely nice guy I am guessing it was her that went ballistic. I sincerely doubt he was rude to her.

Nah, she'll do the ol' "Some shock jock, who will remain nameless!" :P

AMYanks
11-08-06, 07:40 PM
Old school Dice Gottfried:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsXf8LODUTc

:lol:

YankeePride1967
11-08-06, 07:43 PM

will she?

Octoberbaby
11-09-06, 01:36 AM

Sort of like Kathy Lee Gifford used to do. Or was that Star Jones?

yankeesAZ
11-09-06, 11:05 AM
will she?

I remember when the View would not even acknowledge Jimmy Kimmel's bowling challenge.

She may say Stern, but I expect some variation of "shock jock" or "talk radio host". Behar could jump in and say "Stern".

First, Stern has to actually name the doll "E.H." and then someone perform a sex act on it.

Elisabeth's best move would be to ignore it.

AMYanks
11-12-06, 01:23 AM
Now before I post this, let it be known that I'm not a Howard Stern fan that thinks O&A steals their entire act from him. I've listened to their show, and while he was obviously an influence on them (which I think they admit without reluctance), they're not really ripping him off, and do a lot of original things.

With that said, I found this clip to be really funny. It was played on their show this week:

http://www.aabp.net/opieandanthonysteal.mp3

I'm not sure if it's Opie or Anthony saying it, but whichever one said it says it happened a few years ago. So I hope for their sake it is infact an old clip. That would be a crappy thing to say on the air only a few weeks after Howard said it, and it would look kind of bad.

YankeePride1967
11-12-06, 08:59 AM
Now before I post this, let it be known that I'm not a Howard Stern fan that thinks O&A steals their entire act from him. I've listened to their show, and while he was obviously an influence on them (which I think they admit without reluctance), they're not really ripping him off, and do a lot of original things.

With that said, I found this clip to be really funny. It was played on their show this week:

http://www.aabp.net/opieandanthonysteal.mp3

I'm not sure if it's Opie or Anthony saying it, but whichever one said it says it happened a few years ago. So I hope for their sake it is infact an old clip. That would be a crappy thing to say on the air only a few weeks after Howard said it, and it would look kind of bad.

This is an old clip. I listen to O&A and this was not on anytime recent. (The actual part where they are talking). They do, however, play old clips (since going back on CBS, they have access now to their old clips from their WNEW days, pre 2002). I'm sure there are topics that both discuss as they are in the same basic industry and style show.

Octoberbaby
11-15-06, 10:30 PM
I remember when the View would not even acknowledge Jimmy Kimmel's bowling challenge.

She may say Stern, but I expect some variation of "shock jock" or "talk radio host". Behar could jump in and say "Stern".

First, Stern has to actually name the doll "E.H." and then someone perform a sex act on it.

Elisabeth's best move would be to ignore it.

I was watching the View today and Barbara Walters herself mentioned Howard because she apparantly called in to his show to promote a show she is going to be doing for Sirius. It was so funny because they were all saying he was so much nicer in person than how he is on his show. All except Elizabeth, that is. Even Rosie O'Donnell said that she had been talking to Howard because she went up to him in a restaurant once so she no longer hates him. :D

AMYanks
11-15-06, 10:35 PM
Even though the interview was short and we didn't get much out of it, I liked Barbara Walters on the show. It's good to see a respected journalist that likes Howard and is cool discussing things on the show. I hope she comes on again soon, and can talk a little longer. Who knows, maybe she'll admit to dating Pryor.

And congratulations to Artie on the developmental deal. He mentioned late-night talk show as one possible option. I can't even imagine seeing him do that, as much as I like him, I think that would bomb big time. Hopefully he just does a sitcom or something.

Octoberbaby
11-15-06, 10:40 PM
Even though the interview was short and we didn't get much out of it, I liked Barbara Walters on the show. It's good to see a respected journalist that likes Howard and is cool discussing things on the show. I hope she comes on again soon, and can talk a little longer. Who knows, maybe she'll admit to dating Pryor.

And congratulations to Artie on the developmental deal. He mentioned late-night talk show as one possible option. I can't even imagine seeing him do that, as much as I like him, I think that would bomb big time. Hopefully he just does a sitcom or something.

I wish I could have heard the interview. I haven't gotton Sirius yet. I plan to soon though. I'm sure I would have liked Barbara better on Howard's show than on the View.

I agree that Artie would bomb on a late night talk show. A sitcom, maybe. I like Artie but don't think he is all that funny.

yankeesAZ
11-16-06, 12:31 AM
I was watching the View today and Barbara Walters herself mentioned Howard because she apparantly called in to his show to promote a show she is going to be doing for Sirius. It was so funny because they were all saying he was so much nicer in person than how he is on his show. All except Elizabeth, that is. Even Rosie O'Donnell said that she had been talking to Howard because she went up to him in a restaurant once so she no longer hates him. :D

Howard kept her on the phone right up until it was time to do her show. She kept saying she had to get going to the show. Apparently either she was supposed to call sooner or one of Howard's staffer was supposed to, which made the phone interview shorter. Howard had a ton of questions for her, he never got to.

Don't think Liz will be saying anything nice anytime soon, especially if she gets a "Real Doll" named after her.

Still, it was definitely quite a moment for his show. That was one person (a big name) I never saw coming to his show live or via phone. Wonder if Barbera is trying to land him for one of her celebrity specials?

NYDCYankee
11-16-06, 06:03 AM
Elisabeth :drool:

Ok now that I got that out of my system....

If Artie has a development show than that means he will probably leave the show if something sticks for him. Right?

yankeesAZ
11-16-06, 10:52 AM
Elisabeth :drool:

Ok now that I got that out of my system....

If Artie has a development show than that means he will probably leave the show if something sticks for him. Right?

Yes, that is a possibility. It would be about a year from now if something does stick for him.

yankeesnum1
11-16-06, 11:02 AM
Howard had a surprise guest in the studio today, none other then RICHARD SIMMONS!! It was 12 years since he was on the show

And of course, that's just when I had an emergency here at work and missed it. I'll have to check out the replay. So glad they run the show all day

yankeesAZ
11-16-06, 11:13 AM
Howard had a surprise guest in the studio today, none other then RICHARD SIMMONS!! It was 12 years since he was on the show

And of course, that's just when I had an emergency here at work and missed it. I'll have to check out the replay. So glad they run the show all day

It is good they replay the show all day so people can catch up or listen to his show on the drive home.

I have the Stiletto 100 with a home kit (and car kit) and can record his entire show (works like Tivo). Since it starts at 3am out here, by the time I wake up its already recorded. Great radio, which I thank my mother for every day!

effdamets
11-16-06, 02:55 PM
I wish I could have heard the interview. I haven't gotton Sirius yet. I plan to soon though. I'm sure I would have liked Barbara better on Howard's show than on the View.

I agree that Artie would bomb on a late night talk show. A sitcom, maybe. I like Artie but don't think he is all that funny.
If you are a fan, you will wonder why you didn't sign up earlier. His stuff is so much funnier now than when he was on testicle radio!

Octoberbaby
11-16-06, 06:23 PM
If you are a fan, you will wonder why you didn't sign up earlier. His stuff is so much funnier now than when he was on testicle radio!

I had listened to him since his show came to L.A. I knew about him before that, being I'm from N.Y. but I believed all the negative things about him and not until he came here did I find out how funny he is. I do miss the show and I know I will be kicking myself for not signing up sooner but right after he started the new show my father had open heart surgery and I had to go to Las Vegas indefinitely because he had complications so things were up in the air. I got used to not hearing Stern. Now that my father is doing well and things have calmed down I realize how much I miss a good laugh in the morning.

Octoberbaby
11-16-06, 06:29 PM
Howard kept her on the phone right up until it was time to do her show. She kept saying she had to get going to the show. Apparently either she was supposed to call sooner or one of Howard's staffer was supposed to, which made the phone interview shorter. Howard had a ton of questions for her, he never got to.

Don't think Liz will be saying anything nice anytime soon, especially if she gets a "Real Doll" named after her.

Still, it was definitely quite a moment for his show. That was one person (a big name) I never saw coming to his show live or via phone. Wonder if Barbera is trying to land him for one of her celebrity specials?

I don't know if you remember but Howard mentioned once before when he was on regular radio that he had gotten a letter from Barbara Walters. At that time I thought she probably wanted to interview him. I guess he got to interview her first. I think she purposely went on the air late so he wouldn't have enough time to ask her too many probing questions.

BTW, you mentioned that you have that new Stiletto. Do you like it? How is the reception? I am thinking of getting one. The original MP3 that they had did not get good reviews so I didn't buy it. Now that this one is out I am wondering if they ironed out the kinks?

yankeesAZ
11-16-06, 09:15 PM
BTW, you mentioned that you have that new Stiletto. Do you like it? How is the reception? I am thinking of getting one. The original MP3 that they had did not get good reviews so I didn't buy it. Now that this one is out I am wondering if they ironed out the kinks?

The reception is just like most other satellite radios. I didn't have the S50 before so its hard for me to compare, but most reviews I have read says the Stiletto blows the S50 out of the water.

As I mentioned, you can record up to 6 hours of show at a time and I believe hold up to 100 hours total (not sure on that number, but I usually set the recording to save the last 2 shows and erase them as I record new ones). The home kit is very important for this as it records the show, while keeping your battery (or batteries) fully charged. Once you have the show recorded, you will not be at the mercy of tunnels, buildings, and trees, which can hurt your reception.

By just recording the whole show, I listen to Howard when I want and whatever part of the show I want. The screen will tell you what's going on in his show (i.e. "Barbera Walters on the Phone") if you press the FF button, it will go to the next segment.

You can also record music and save it as well off the stations. I also have a Yahoo music subscription, so I can download anything I want onto the Stiletto.

NelsonMuntz
11-17-06, 10:20 AM
I really do not like Mastertape Theater. I was hoping for more a "Best of Howard/Howard's Greatest Hits" type of show but it's more like Howard put all of his old shows on his I-Pod and hits shuffle on Fridays. Some of the shows are just Robin reading the news from 1998. Doesn't seem like a lot of thought went into the selection process.

NYDCYankee
11-17-06, 10:39 AM
I really do not like Mastertape Theater. I was hoping for more a "Best of Howard/Howard's Greatest Hits" type of show but it's more like Howard put all of his old shows on his I-Pod and hits shuffle on Fridays. Some of the shows are just Robin reading the news from 1998. Doesn't seem like a lot of thought went into the selection process.

Agreed. Good thing there are so many other things on serious to listen to.

yankeesAZ
11-17-06, 11:38 AM

I just listen to whatever I didn't get to on my recorded shows on Fridays.

Anyone listen to the Football pool picks? Love the Crazy Alice bits, but Elliot is annoying and I usually FF to his pick.

NelsonMuntz
11-17-06, 12:29 PM

Anyone listen to the Football pool picks? Love the Crazy Alice bits, but Elliot is annoying and I usually FF to his pick.
Crazy Alice is a slam dunk. Absolute 100% pure comedy everytime she is on the show.

NYDCYankee
11-17-06, 02:17 PM

If I was Howard I would never let him on the air. RIGHT!

I douibt he does when the football pool is over.

AMYanks
11-17-06, 02:38 PM
I don't think I ever laughed as hard as I did yesterday during the news when Artie was talking about the obese girl's reaction to the ice cream truck. I thought I was going to die laughing, just like Artie and Howard.

NYDCYankee
11-17-06, 02:42 PM
Artie is the best thing about the show.

JDPNYY
11-17-06, 02:51 PM
I don't think I ever laughed as hard as I did yesterday during the news when Artie was talking about the obese girl's reaction to the ice cream truck. I thought I was going to die laughing, just like Artie and Howard.

That was really funny. I nearly cracked up my car.

NelsonMuntz
11-17-06, 04:13 PM
Artie is the best thing about the show.
I agree (well next to Crazy Alice and Crackhed Bob). In fact I think one of the reasons I don't like Mastertape Theater -- I miss Artie when he's not there.

NYDCYankee
11-17-06, 04:24 PM
I agree (well next to Crazy Alice and Crackhed Bob). In fact I think one of the reasons I don't like Mastertape Theater -- I miss Artie when he's not there.

When I break it down I really don't like Howard that much. He doesn't really know what is cool, he watches tv shows like my Nana and he is a little stuck up now.

Robin is annoying she even knows that.

Sal just tries to be controversial so hard.

I like Fred but he never talks, I like Gary just because he is doofy and I like Richard and JD because their general naivety is funny on the show.

But I think Artie is the only person that I think I genuinely probably like. He is also the funniest. I even think the rest of the cast is at their funniest when interacting Artie. Ex. Howards Grandma Caprio and Dana voices.

CoyoteYankee
11-17-06, 04:35 PM
I honestly thought that Artie would be fired within the year of getting this gig. I never thought he'd be able to show up on time every day.

Octoberbaby
11-17-06, 05:22 PM
The reception is just like most other satellite radios. I didn't have the S50 before so its hard for me to compare, but most reviews I have read says the Stiletto blows the S50 out of the water.

As I mentioned, you can record up to 6 hours of show at a time and I believe hold up to 100 hours total (not sure on that number, but I usually set the recording to save the last 2 shows and erase them as I record new ones). The home kit is very important for this as it records the show, while keeping your battery (or batteries) fully charged. Once you have the show recorded, you will not be at the mercy of tunnels, buildings, and trees, which can hurt your reception.

By just recording the whole show, I listen to Howard when I want and whatever part of the show I want. The screen will tell you what's going on in his show (i.e. "Barbera Walters on the Phone") if you press the FF button, it will go to the next segment.

You can also record music and save it as well off the stations. I also have a Yahoo music subscription, so I can download anything I want onto the Stiletto.

Thanks a lot for the response. It sounds like a neat device. I am planning to get one and will probably do the same thing you do, tape the whole show and listen to it later. When he was on regular radio I used to tape the show in the morning and listen later on. Can you get three whole shows on tape - in case you don't get a chance to listen to them for some reason?

I really like the idea that I can know what is playing so I can FF what I don't want to hear. I definitely would FF Elegant Elliot!

yankeesAZ
11-17-06, 08:10 PM
Thanks a lot for the response. It sounds like a neat device. I am planning to get one and will probably do the same thing you do, tape the whole show and listen to it later. When he was on regular radio I used to tape the show in the morning and listen later on. Can you get three whole shows on tape - in case you don't get a chance to listen to them for some reason?

I really like the idea that I can know what is playing so I can FF what I don't want to hear. I definitely would FF Elegant Elliot!

The Con is the startup costs, $350 for the Stiletto, $69 for the home, and $69 for the car kit. The car kit from Best Buy came with an FM adapter, which you plug into the back of your car stereo, so you never have to worry about static from the FM trasmitter again.

The portability of the player is handy as when I get in and out of the car it is easy to put the radio in and out of the car dock. With my other Sirius receivers I would leave them at home if I was only going on a short errand as I didn't want go through the trouble of taking them in and out of my car (to prevent theft). Now testicle radio is 100% killed dead with this device!

You can store up to 100 hours of Sirius programing. So you could potentially do 3 weeks worth of Howard. Of course that number could come down some depending on how much MP3s you load up on it.

SubwayFanatic
11-17-06, 11:33 PM
Elliot is annoying as hell, but I just can't stop laughing at the guy. I love that psychotic laugh he does.

It is hard to tell with him though -- is he just doing schtick, or has he completely lost his mind?

yankeesAZ
11-18-06, 12:16 AM
Got to the Richard Simmons appearance today. It was great to see him back. Anyone, who has been with Howard 10 years or more remembers Richard well. Wonder if Artie really will take his help seriously? I hope he stops by more often.

The Tina Fey interview was great as well. My fiance asked me if she was on Stern yesterday as she was on Martha's TV show and mentioned she was late (on air) due to her appearance on Stern.

IntangiblesRule
11-18-06, 11:15 AM
I signed up or the Sirius online streaming package and I've been listening to Howard all morning. I missed this show so much.

Octoberbaby
11-18-06, 12:01 PM
I signed up or the Sirius online streaming package and I've been listening to Howard all morning. I missed this show so much.

Do they have his show on Saturdays? Is it a replay of during the weeks shows?

I have not signed up yet and I know I miss the show. Was thinking of trying the 3 day trial they have on Sirius website and then signing up to listen to it online until I can get a Stiletto to listen outside the house.

yankeesAZ
11-18-06, 12:41 PM
Do they have his show on Saturdays? Is it a replay of during the weeks shows?

I have not signed up yet and I know I miss the show. Was thinking of trying the 3 day trial they have on Sirius website and then signing up to listen to it online until I can get a Stiletto to listen outside the house.

They replay the previous week's shows. His show is always on 24/7 between the two channels.

IntangiblesRule
11-18-06, 01:36 PM
They replay the previous week's shows. His show is always on 24/7 between the two channels.

It is tremendous. I must have listened to about six hours of Stern since I signed up early this morning. Penny Crone is insane.

AMYanks
11-18-06, 01:38 PM
Penny Crone is insane.

I can tell you haven't heard all of her craziness yet. Calling her insane is a compliment. :D

Octoberbaby
11-18-06, 01:39 PM

That is so great! So, if you miss a show during the week you can catch it on Saturday!

JDPNYY
11-18-06, 01:40 PM
Elliot is annoying as hell, but I just can't stop laughing at the guy. I love that psychotic laugh he does.

It is hard to tell with him though -- is he just doing schtick, or has he completely lost his mind?

It's both.

Octoberbaby
11-18-06, 01:45 PM
I just can't find anything funny about Elliot because he has ruined so many other peoples lives. He appears to be a really toxic person.

yankeesAZ
11-18-06, 01:55 PM
It is tremendous. I must have listened to about six hours of Stern since I signed up early this morning. Penny Crone is insane.

You must have been listening to the part where she was crying about Steve Langford from the H100 News. That was funny.

That is so great! So, if you miss a show during the week you can catch it on Saturday!

There's no shortage of his show on either of his channels. I also enjoy the Scott Ferrall Show at night also on Howard 101. Bubba I can take or leave, but I'm sure his old audience in FL is glad to see him back. Howard puts on a lot of different shows on his channels besides his own (though as I said his regular show is always playing on one of his channels), some hit and some miss, but there's enough to go around for everyone.

IntangiblesRule
11-18-06, 01:55 PM
Howard 100 News is hilarious.

IntangiblesRule
11-18-06, 01:57 PM
You must have been listening to the part where she was crying about Steve Langford from the H100 News. That was funny.

Yes it was. I also got to hear the clips from Artie's date and I should have known Artie picked the Giants last weekend. Anything involving Artie is gold.

JDPNYY
11-18-06, 01:59 PM
Howard 100 News is hilarious.

You are in for a treat. The Howard Stern show is so good now. There is no comparison to his show when it was on regular radio. I look forward to my commute now. There and home. I drive safely now, I drive more slowly.

Enjoy.

IntangiblesRule
11-18-06, 04:09 PM
You are in for a treat. The Howard Stern show is so good now. There is no comparison to his show when it was on regular radio. I look forward to my commute now. There and home. I drive safely now, I drive more slowly.

Enjoy.

Thank you. I already am, I missed the show so much. Even Eric Fred Norris. Since they replay the show all day I don't have to worry about being late because of Howard either.

AMYanks
11-18-06, 08:31 PM
Did anyone listen to the show Conspiracy Corner last night? It was on 101 at midnight with Brent and Manson from Bubba's show. I haven't heard it, but the concept seems pretty cool.

As long as it doesn't take over for the Joke Hunt, I'm happy. :D

JDPNYY
11-18-06, 10:39 PM
Did anyone listen to the show Conspiracy Corner last night? It was on 101 at midnight with Brent and Manson from Bubba's show. I haven't heard it, but the concept seems pretty cool.

As long as it doesn't take over for the Joke Hunt, I'm happy. :D

I haven't heard it either. I will say that I've given Bubba a lot of chances, and I just don't like his show at all. Luckily Howard's replay is on when Bubba is on.

AMYanks
11-18-06, 11:48 PM
I haven't heard it either. I will say that I've given Bubba a lot of chances, and I just don't like his show at all. Luckily Howard's replay is on when Bubba is on.

I don't like the show much, either. It's really popular down south, and that's really the audience they gear the show towards. I do think it's mostly the style of the show, though, because I think Bubba is good on the radio and is funny when he's on Howard's show. I'm also looking forward to his race with Robin, I hope they do the show in Florida the day they race like it was discussed last week.

Oh yeah, and Artie's Bubba is great. "Here's the deal, we're shoving it up your deal. We're shocking and then calling your deal." :lol:

Octoberbaby
11-19-06, 01:12 PM
I was just curious what, if anything, Howard had to say when his buddy, Gov. Pataki lost to Spitzer. Does anyone know?

NelsonMuntz
11-19-06, 03:43 PM
I was just curious what, if anything, Howard had to say when his buddy, Gov. Pataki lost to Spitzer. Does anyone know?
He likes Spitzer. He said that he ran into him on the street one time and Spitzer was really nice to him. He also admires Spitzer's work.

GMVP
11-19-06, 04:52 PM

Pataki didn't run.

yankeesAZ
11-19-06, 06:53 PM
Pataki didn't run.

Correct.

Howard has said he would back Pataki for President, but he would also back Rudy, which would be a really tough choice if he had to ever choose between them. He would take either of them over Hillary, who he likes also.

AMYanks
11-19-06, 10:35 PM
And don't forget, he wouldn't mind sticking a finger in Jeanine Pirro. :lol:

Octoberbaby
11-20-06, 12:24 PM
Pataki didn't run.

My bad. Being I'm in L.A. I am out of the loop on New York politics. I saw on the news that Spitzer won and assumed Pataki lost.

Octoberbaby
11-20-06, 12:26 PM
Correct.

Howard has said he would back Pataki for President, but he would also back Rudy, which would be a really tough choice if he had to ever choose between them. He would take either of them over Hillary, who he likes also.

I wish he wouldn't back Pataki or Rudy. I lost it for them when they backed Bush at the Rep convention.

AMYanks
11-20-06, 05:37 PM
There looks to be a Kelly Ripa/Clay Aiken feud... and Howard is a part of it. :lol:

I guess Clay was in for Regis on Friday and during an interview put his hand over Kelly's mouth. Kelly talked about it this morning, and mentioned an interesting phone call she received:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WFEZ9jkO14I (fast forward to 1:40 if you don't want to watch the whole thing).

yankeesAZ
11-20-06, 10:56 PM
There looks to be a Kelly Ripa/Clay Aiken feud... and Howard is a part of it. :lol:

I guess Clay was in for Regis on Friday and during an interview put his hand over Kelly's mouth. Kelly talked about it this morning, and mentioned an interesting phone call she received:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WFEZ9jkO14I (fast forward to 1:40 if you don't want to watch the whole thing).

Here's the clip with him covering her mouth. Start it at around 2:00. You see Clay getting antsy to get a question in and then covers her mouth around 2:40:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lqCEd21BrLU

Sounds like Howard or Beth called Kelly up for support. Unfortunately, we will not get Howard's take until next week.

IntangiblesRule
11-20-06, 11:02 PM
Figures the week I spring for Sirius, I get best of...

Octoberbaby
11-20-06, 11:23 PM

I heard her talking about it this morning and saying that Howard and Beth called her to cheer her up about it. She sounded real P.O.ed! I don't blame Clay Aiken. Many times I have wanted to reach into the TV and do the same to her myself! I'm ticked I missed the show that day but when I saw that Regis was off I changed the channel and look what I missed! Now we know what Regis goes through every morning.

NYDCYankee
11-20-06, 11:30 PM
Kelly says to Clay "I don't know where that hand has been."

Good point Kelly.

Octoberbaby
11-20-06, 11:30 PM
Here's the clip with him covering her mouth. Start it at around 2:00. You see Clay getting antsy to get a question in and then covers her mouth around 2:40:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lqCEd21BrLU

Sounds like Howard or Beth called Kelly up for support. Unfortunately, we will not get Howard's take until next week.

I just watched it and I think she is making a big deal out of nothing. She was, after all, dominating the conversation and he did try to call her attention to it first. I wonder what Howard had to say?

yankeesAZ
11-21-06, 12:28 AM
I just watched it and I think she is making a big deal out of nothing. She was, after all, dominating the conversation and he did try to call her attention to it first. I wonder what Howard had to say?

Clay should not be putting a hand to the mouth to cut off someone interviewing during a live TV broadcast. If he has a problem with her rambling he should address it during a commercial or off the air.

That said, she should not really be airing her grievances live this morning either, which has made this a bigger deal than it should be.

Can't wait to hear Howard's story on this one.

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 12:43 PM
Clay should not be putting a hand to the mouth to cut off someone interviewing during a live TV broadcast. If he has a problem with her rambling he should address it during a commercial or off the air.

That said, she should not really be airing her grievances live this morning either, which has made this a bigger deal than it should be.

Can't wait to hear Howard's story on this one.

They just re-played it on the View and I still feel that he was just trying to be funny. It was a feeble attempt at trying to joke about the fact that she wouldn't let him get a word in. But he is not sophisticated or experienced at doing a talk show so I feel a little sorry for him. He was in over his head and was trying to be funny but he is not a comedian and it came off wrong. But she is over reacting. I agree with you that her airing her grievances yesterday morning was unnecesary.

Rosie O'Donnell said this morning she thought it sounded homophobic to her and that she should not have said that remark about "I don't know where your hand has been last". Then Kelly called in to argue with Rosie that she was wrong and that she should "know better". Give it up Kelly! You were wrong. He was wrong. Drop it.

I wonder if Howard will even discuss it.

CoyoteYankee
11-21-06, 12:46 PM
Why is this a story at all?

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 12:55 PM
Why is this a story at all?

Because she made it one by making such a big deal about it. But, more importantly, Howard and Beth called her to joke about it after it happened. Anything with Howard in it becomes a story.

CoyoteYankee
11-21-06, 12:57 PM
Because she made it one by making such a big deal about it. But, more importantly, Howard and Beth called her to joke about it after it happened. Anything with Howard in it becomes a story.

The fact that she made a big deal out of this makes me want to smack her.

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 01:00 PM
The fact that she made a big deal out of this makes me want to smack her.

I'm with you. Leave the kid alone! He made a mistake! Get over yourself!

NelsonMuntz
11-21-06, 01:48 PM
I'm with Kelly. I wouldn't want that kid's hand anywhere near my face. What is he still doing on TV anyway? Weren't his 15 minutes up a while ago?

NYDCYankee
11-21-06, 01:50 PM
I'm with Kelly. I wouldn't want that kid's hand anywhere near my face. What is he still doing on TV anyway? Weren't his 15 minutes up a while ago?

Especially since he sticks his hand certain stinky places. According to that dude that was on Howard.

CoyoteYankee
11-21-06, 02:05 PM

Seriously? You'd make a big deal about someone jokingly putting their hand over your mouth? Even if it annoyed you, would you be talking about the next day? I probably would have forgotten that it even happened after it was over. It seem to me from the clip that she was already annoyed with him when he was joking around that she was monopolizing all the questions.

AMYanks
11-21-06, 04:42 PM
There's no problem with Kelly mentioning it on the show. If Clay had a brain in his head, he wouldn't have done it in the first place. And let's be honest, Howard is the biggest germ freak in the world. If Clay did it to him, the entire show would be Howard going crazy towards Clay, and his entire fanbase would stick up for him.

The most amazing thing today was Rosie calling Kelly homophobic. Give me a break. She is a psycho. Gay, straight, who cares? I'd be pissed at anyone that put their hand on my face.

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 06:34 PM

He was on TV because the Regis and Kelly show asked him to be a co-host, as in: he gets to talk sometimes too! If she was dominating the conversation, as she always tries to do on that show, he made a feeble attempt at a joke about it. Granted, I would not like it if someone put their hand over my mouth either but maybe I would be more aware that he had a right to say something too. Also, if you watch the tape his hand hardly touched her mouth. They were both wrong and both right so why doesn't she just drop it. She is acting like a Diva, in my opinion.

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 06:36 PM
Especially since he sticks his hand certain stinky places. According to that dude that was on Howard.

That is exactly why she made the statement about not knowing where his hand was last. Rosie O'Donnell had every right to call her on it.

YankeePride1967
11-21-06, 06:40 PM
Clay was wrong to put his hand over her mouth. She correctly let him know about it on the air Friday. Clay should have apologized but that should be the end. Kelly made it far more big of a deal than it should have been by going on about it Monday. And Rosie O'Donnell, please shut that obnoxious mouth of yours. Nobody asked your opinion!

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 06:52 PM
Clay was wrong to put his hand over her mouth. She correctly let him know about it on the air Friday. Clay should have apologized but that should be the end. Kelly made it far more big of a deal than it should have been by going on about it Monday. And Rosie O'Donnell, please shut that obnoxious mouth of yours. Nobody asked your opinion!

Since Rosie O'Donnell is on The View, a show where the women give their opinions, she gave her opinion of what happened and had every right to. If Kelly had not made it into a big deal I doubt it would ever have been brought up on The View. Kelly was asking for trouble by keeping it going and making more negative comments about Clay Aiken on the show Monday when he was not even there to defend himself.

YankeePride1967
11-21-06, 06:54 PM
Since Rosie O'Donnell is on The View, a show where the women give their opinions, she gave her opinion of what happened and had every right to. If Kelly had not made it into a big deal I doubt it would ever have been brought up on The View. Kelly was asking for trouble by keeping it going and making more negative comments about Clay Aiken on the show Monday when he was not even there to defend himself.

That's true. I'm just wondering how she could turn this into some kind of homophobe type deal. And as I did say in my post to which you apparantly agree with me on, Kelly should have just shut up about it Monday.

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 07:03 PM
That's true. I'm just wondering how she could turn this into some kind of homophobe type deal. And as I did say in my post to which you apparantly agree with me on, Kelly should have just shut up about it Monday.

Rosie O'Donnell said that, as a gay person, she took it to be about his sexuality. I'm not gay but I took it that way too when she said it. That's why it got a laugh and the laugh was at his expense. Neither Rosie or Clay are my favorite people but if Kelly did not want controversy she would have laughed it off on the air and then told him afterward that he was out of line. Then she never would have mentioned it Monday or ever again and that would have been that.

I do watch Regis and Kelly a lot and the truth is that she always tries to dominate the conversation. Joy Behar even made a joke that Regis should have thought of that a long time ago (or something like that). Maybe she should realize that she had a part in it and not just make jokes at his expense.

AMYanks
11-21-06, 07:04 PM

Rosie claiming that Ripa might be homophobic is a pretty big accusation. Given that Ripa was discussing it on her own show, anyone has a right to disagree with her, but calling her a homophobe is wrong. Of course I don't know Kelly, but I know that if Aiken put his hand on my face, I wouldn't be worried because he may or may not be a homosexual. I'd be worried because, well, I don't want a stranger touching my face.

Discussing it is one thing. Labelling someone a homophobe is out of line.

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 07:07 PM
Rosie claiming that Ripa might be homophobic is a pretty big accusation. Given that Ripa was discussing it on her own show, anyone has a right to disagree with her, but calling her a homophobe is wrong. Of course I don't know Kelly, but I know that if Aiken put his hand on my face, I wouldn't be worried because he may or may not be a homosexual. I'd be worried because, well, I don't want a stranger touching my face.

Discussing it is one thing. Labelling someone a homophobe is out of line.

Maybe you are right but I took her comment about him the same way myself.

YankeePride1967
11-21-06, 07:09 PM
Rosie O'Donnell said that, as a gay person, she took it to be about his sexuality. I'm not gay but I took it that way too when she said it. That's why it got a laugh and the laugh was at his expense. Neither Rosie or Clay are my favorite people but if Kelly did not want controversy she would have laughed it off on the air and then told him afterward that he was out of line. Then she never would have mentioned it Monday or ever again and that would have been that.

I do watch Regis and Kelly a lot and the truth is that she always tries to dominate the conversation. Joy Behar even made a joke that Regis should have thought of that a long time ago (or something like that). Maybe she should realize that she had a part in it and not just make jokes at his expense.

Again, I agree that Kelly herself made it a bigger story than it needed to be and she definitely did monopolize it. I only saw the first two minutes before the incident on a Youtube shot but he wasn't allowed one word at all. I honestly don't care for Regis or Kelly to be honest. I don't know enough about Clay Aiken to know or guess if he is straight or gay (not that it matters), with that being said I really didn't think about those lines until Rosie brought it up.

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 07:16 PM
Again, I agree that Kelly herself made it a bigger story than it needed to be and she definitely did monopolize it. I only saw the first two minutes before the incident on a Youtube shot but he wasn't allowed one word at all. I honestly don't care for Regis or Kelly to be honest. I don't know enough about Clay Aiken to know or guess if he is straight or gay (not that it matters), with that being said I really didn't think about those lines until Rosie brought it up.

The thing was she repeated the remark about not knowing where his hands had been last on the Monday morning show. She made the remark on Friday when he was there and then repeated it on Monday to Regis. We both agree that she should have let it drop before Monday. If she had the remark would not have been repeated and maybe no one would have brought up anything about her being homophobic.

YankeePride1967
11-21-06, 07:23 PM
The thing was she repeated the remark about not knowing where his hands had been last on the Monday morning show. She made the remark on Friday when he was there and then repeated it on Monday to Regis. We both agree that she should have let it drop before Monday. If she had the remark would not have been repeated and maybe no one would have brought up anything about her being homophobic.

Well, I would have likely said the same thing if someone did it to me. I don't know what someone was doing before they did it (and it wouldn't be for any homosexual reasons, did they just have an itch somewhere? did they just come out of the bathroom without washing their hands? If someone I barely knew put there hands on my mouth I wouldn't like it either, but then again, I wouldn't be talking about it three days later like Kelly did so she definitely opened herself open for the criticism.

JDPNYY
11-21-06, 08:28 PM
I think we need a Kelly/Clay Thread. Compelling stuff.

yankeesAZ
11-21-06, 08:30 PM
Anyone listened to the uncensored Vegas shows this week?

Pretty cool to hear the drunk Karaoke again and Rob and Amber getting the "STFU chant" and "Show your tits" chant, which Robin later had to calm the audience down (or they would have to delete the whole bits from the air or stop the show altogether) since they were still playing by FCC rules back then.

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 08:37 PM
I think we need a Kelly/Clay Thread. Compelling stuff.

I think you are right! :P

JDPNYY
11-21-06, 08:40 PM
I think you are right! :P

I'm always right.

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 08:42 PM
I'm always right.

:-rofl-::-rofl-:

NelsonMuntz
11-21-06, 09:44 PM
Seriously? You'd make a big deal about someone jokingly putting their hand over your mouth? Even if it annoyed you, would you be talking about the next day? I probably would have forgotten that it even happened after it was over. It seem to me from the clip that she was already annoyed with him when he was joking around that she was monopolizing all the questions.
I was being facetious. But I'm still taking Kelly's side because I like her better.

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 10:16 PM
I was being facetious. But I'm still taking Kelly's side because I like her better.

Now we get to the real truth! :D

AMYanks
11-21-06, 10:17 PM

I honestly couldn't care less about the whole thing... but Kelly's hot.

So she is right. Clay is wrong.

End of discussion.

NelsonMuntz
11-21-06, 10:20 PM

End of discussion.
Yeah that's pretty much my thought process as well.

JDPNYY
11-21-06, 10:22 PM
Howard Stern is funny.

yankeesAZ
11-21-06, 10:22 PM
Can't believe Ripa is hijacking this thread.

JDPNYY
11-21-06, 10:23 PM
(Eric?) Fred Norris is an insane genius.

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 10:28 PM
(Eric?) Fred Norris is an insane genius.

I agree!! :D

JDPNYY
11-21-06, 10:29 PM
I agree!! :D

Smart.

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 10:34 PM

End of discussion.

She may be hot but she is annoying! And she's a Mets fan!! :eek:

JDPNYY
11-21-06, 10:37 PM
I can't wait til Howard comes back from vacation. The repeats are good, but the live show is great.

Octoberbaby
11-21-06, 10:40 PM
I can't wait til Howard comes back from vacation. The repeats are good, but the live show is great.

Yes, and then we can get his opinion of the Ripa/Aiken feud. :-rofl-:

JDPNYY
11-21-06, 10:41 PM
MacHine

yankeesAZ
11-21-06, 10:43 PM
MacHine

IntangiblesRule
11-21-06, 10:49 PM
Fiiiiiiiiiire!

AMYanks
11-21-06, 11:07 PM
Jessica Hahn taking the "MacHine" test = Radio Gold

JDPNYY
11-21-06, 11:08 PM
Jessica Hahn taking the "MacHine" test = Radio Gold

I agree. That was another almost crack the car up moment.

NYDCYankee
11-21-06, 11:59 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE!

Did Rosie out Clay on The View?

yankeesAZ
11-22-06, 01:09 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE!

Did Rosie out Clay on The View?

That's what it looked like to me. While we may already have an opinion, he has never come out one way or the other yet.

NYDCYankee
11-22-06, 02:07 AM
That's what it looked like to me. While we may already have an opinion, he has never come out one way or the other yet.

Yeah seriously. Bad job by the big Rose.

Octoberbaby
11-22-06, 02:17 AM

I never heard her say she knew for a fact he was gay. It may have been better if she had not said anything but I definitely think she was trying to show some support to him. A mistake on her part, nonetheless.

yankeesAZ
11-22-06, 11:42 AM

The only possibility for Rosie was that she was thinking Ripa knows he gay or thinks he is and that's where Kelly's comments were coming from, but now we're just getting into this person "thinks this" and this person "thinks that".

NYDCYankee
11-22-06, 11:56 AM
Kelly called to The View and ripped on Rosie for doing that.

Rosie said that she was offended as a gay person that Kelly said that. Why would she be offended if she wasn't imply Clay was gay too.

I will find the link on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU9nrd10fR8&mode=related&search=

Octoberbaby
11-22-06, 02:58 PM
Kelly called to The View and ripped on Rosie for doing that.

Rosie said that she was offended as a gay person that Kelly said that. Why would she be offended if she wasn't imply Clay was gay too.

I will find the link on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU9nrd10fR8&mode=related&search=

She never actually said he was gay. She said she found the comment homophobic and that could be based on the fact that everyone is questioning him about his sexuality which they did mention.

Anyway, they obviously resolved their conflict as they announced it today on The View that all 3 of them had talked it out. So I hope that is the end of it. I don't even think Howard will comment on this by the time he comes back from vacation.

YankeePride1967
11-22-06, 03:05 PM
I never heard her say she knew for a fact he was gay. It may have been better if she had not said anything but I definitely think she was trying to show some support to him. A mistake on her part, nonetheless.

One thing is for sure, the suspicion that Clay is gay certainly has multiplied plenty. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, but if he is in fact gay, it's up to him, NOT Rosie O'Donnell to come out with it.

Octoberbaby
11-22-06, 03:15 PM
One thing is for sure, the suspicion that Clay is gay certainly has multiplied plenty. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, but if he is in fact gay, it's up to him, NOT Rosie O'Donnell to come out with it.

But did you watch the replay? She never actually came out and said he was gay. What they talked about was that he was being questioned about his sexuality. Not the same thing. I agree that it adds controversy to the subject. I just didn't take Rosie O'Donnells remarks to mean he is definitely gay.

YankeePride1967
11-22-06, 03:50 PM
But did you watch the replay? She never actually came out and said he was gay. What they talked about was that he was being questioned about his sexuality. Not the same thing. I agree that it adds controversy to the subject. I just didn't take Rosie O'Donnells remarks to mean he is definitely gay.

I didn't say it stated he definitely is gay, but it does increase the suspicion of it.

Octoberbaby
11-22-06, 04:01 PM
I didn't say it stated he definitely is gay, but it does increase the suspicion of it.

Unfortunately, that is true. I'm just saying I don't think it was her intention to out him.

JDPNYY
11-22-06, 04:28 PM
I hope come Monday morning Howard and the gang are back in the studio.

NelsonMuntz
11-22-06, 05:22 PM
I hope come Monday morning Howard and the gang are back in the studio.
Same here. I hate when he takes 2 week vacations.

YankeePride1967
11-22-06, 05:25 PM

O&A this week were pretty much trashing on both Kelly and Clay for it.

Octoberbaby
11-22-06, 07:16 PM

The bad thing is that he doesn't tell the fans how long he will be gone. I am going to sign up for Sirius as soon as he comes back so I hope it is next week.

yankeesAZ
11-22-06, 09:02 PM
The bad thing is that he doesn't tell the fans how long he will be gone. I am going to sign up for Sirius as soon as he comes back so I hope it is next week.

I think he is back on Monday.

However, his annual Xmas vacation is coming in a few weeks, which is usually a 2-3 week vacation. Don't know his exact schedule though.

AMYanks
11-22-06, 09:26 PM
Did anyone see MacHine on the MSG Top 50 show? They were talking about a Led Zeppelin concert, and they cut to him talking about how great it was.

Octoberbaby
11-23-06, 01:37 AM
I think he is back on Monday.

However, his annual Xmas vacation is coming in a few weeks, which is usually a 2-3 week vacation. Don't know his exact schedule though.

It may be different at Sirius but if I remember correctly he usually leaves around Dec 20 or 21 and comes back the first week in January, like a day or two after New Years Day. I usually go to New York at that time so it sticks in my mind.

Octoberbaby
11-28-06, 01:48 AM
Was Howard back from vacation today?

JDPNYY
11-28-06, 06:40 AM
Was Howard back from vacation today?

Yes, he was back live yesterday.

AMYanks
11-28-06, 08:23 PM
It's great having Howard back live. Today, when Gary told Howard that the translator screwed up, and then told him what he really said, I basically threw up laughing so hard. Whenever Benjy laughs, it makes me laugh (like when Artie was reading Blue Iris's blood test and it said her age was 22.)

yankeesAZ
11-28-06, 10:36 PM
It was great hearing the interviews of people about the Michael Richards incident. Funny to hear some go off on Kramer and then say Mel Gibson is not racist and OJ is innocent.

Octoberbaby
11-28-06, 10:43 PM
It was great hearing the interviews of people about the Michael Richards incident. Funny to hear some go off on Kramer and then say Mel Gibson is not racist and OJ is innocent.

I heard about that! It sounds like it was hilarious. I can't wait to get back to listening to Howard.

yankeesAZ
11-28-06, 10:46 PM
I heard about that! It sounds like it was hilarious. I can't wait to get back to listening to Howard.

He may have really lit the fire in the Kelly Ripa incident. It was him directly calling her to tell her what an idiot Clay was for doing that.

His rant about his seating at the Ed Bradley funeral was hilarius, but very self absorbed. All I have to say is "Gale F-ing King!" :lol:

Octoberbaby
11-28-06, 10:49 PM
He may have really lit the fire in the Kelly Ripa incident. It was him directly calling her to tell her what an idiot Clay was for doing that.

His rant about his seating at the Ed Bradley funeral was hilarius, but very self absorbed. All I have to say is "Gale F-ing King!" :lol:

Didn't like his seating at the funeral, huh? I'm surprised he went. Didn't think he liked going to funerals.

yankeesAZ
11-28-06, 11:00 PM
Didn't like his seating at the funeral, huh? I'm surprised he went. Didn't think he liked going to funerals.

He was supposed to be sitting with the VIPs and got there at 9:30am as he was told, but was stopped by a security guy and Howard didn't want to make a big stink at the funeral, so he sat in the back. He couldn't see anything from there and had to watch the speakers on TV.

He was incensed that Gale King and her entourage walked in at 10:30am and got prime seats.

He said to Beth something along the lines of, "Why the F am I sitting back here with the "homeless" people and Gale F-ing King gets a F-ing seat up front. It's as if Oprah herself came in and it wasn't even F-ing Oprah!"...."Of course on the news they say Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, and Howard Stern were there, but no mention of Gale, but yet I'm sitting in the back?-WTF!!!" :lol: Beth told him to calm down as this was about Ed and not him.

Turns out it was a mistake and he should have been sitting directly behind Bill Cosby or near Bill Clinton. Now that would have been a nice photo! :D

NYDCYankee
11-29-06, 12:01 AM
I hate when Howard gets like that. I am glad I didn't hear it.

Octoberbaby
11-29-06, 01:40 AM
He was supposed to be sitting with the VIPs and got there at 9:30am as he was told, but was stopped by a security guy and Howard didn't want to make a big stink at the funeral, so he sat in the back. He couldn't see anything from there and had to watch the speakers on TV.

He was incensed that Gale King and her entourage walked in at 10:30am and got prime seats.

He said to Beth something along the lines of, "Why the F am I sitting back here with the "homeless" people and Gale F-ing King gets a F-ing seat up front. It's as if Oprah herself came in and it wasn't even F-ing Oprah!"...."Of course on the news they say Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, and Howard Stern were there, but no mention of Gale, but yet I'm sitting in the back?-WTF!!!" :lol: Beth told him to calm down as this was about Ed and not him.

Turns out it was a mistake and he should have been sitting directly behind Bill Cosby or near Bill Clinton. Now that would have been a nice photo! :D

I don't blame him for getting ticked. Sometimes I think they do these things to him on purpose. You can't make a scene at a funeral so you have to just take it.

I would have loved it if he sat near Bill Clinton. I wonder if he would have said anything to him.

AMYanks
11-29-06, 07:58 PM
"Gale F***king King gets to sit up front, and I have to sit behind a homeless guy in a ski jacket with dreadlocks!"

Robin: Atleast Meredith Vieria was sitting behind you.

"As she should be! Who the f**k is Meredith Vieria!?"

Penny was back to her wacky self, all pissed off at Howard for not getting the Howard 100 News team any Christmas gifts. Her meltdowns are great.

And also, does anyone miss when Jon Hein would come in, and before he would start the Wrap-Up Show preview, Artie would do his impression? They only did it for a few days, but I thought it was hillarious.

yankeesAZ
11-29-06, 08:59 PM
"Gale F***king King gets to sit up front, and I have to sit behind a homeless guy in a ski jacket with dreadlocks!"

Robin: Atleast Meredith Vieria was sitting behind you.

"As she should be! Who the f**k is Meredith Vieria!?"

Penny was back to her wacky self, all pissed off at Howard for not getting the Howard 100 News team any Christmas gifts. Her meltdowns are great.

And also, does anyone miss when Jon Hein would come in, and before he would start the Wrap-Up Show preview, Artie would do his impression? They only did it for a few days, but I thought it was hillarious.

That was a funny exchange. Yes, Howard is being shallow, but at least he is owning up to it and being honest about his feelings. Wonder how Cosby would have felt privately if he was sent to the back?

Octoberbaby
11-29-06, 09:49 PM
I heard Howard had a guy on who worked for the Seinfeld show who said Michael Richards threatened to kill the producer of Seinfeld. They played some of it on the TV news.

AMYanks
11-29-06, 10:21 PM
I heard Howard had a guy on who worked for the Seinfeld show who said Michael Richards threatened to kill the producer of Seinfeld. They played some of it on the TV news.

They were actually talking to Sam Simon.

His Kramer stories were interesting, but I still can't get over the fact that he takes Ralph on vacations with him.

Octoberbaby
11-29-06, 10:41 PM
They were actually talking to Sam Simon.

His Kramer stories were interesting, but I still can't get over the fact that he takes Ralph on vacations with him.

Yeah, that blows his credibility right there!

yankeesAZ
11-30-06, 11:39 AM
For your online listening experience there is a Yahoo widget for Sirius:

http://widgets.yahoo.com/gallery/view.php?widget=38478

It's like have a virtual Sirius tuner on your desktop. Once you input your sign-in name and password, you should be able to bring up the tuner anytime without having to input the info again and set preset stations, etc. A lot easier then going to the Sirius site and logging in and inputting the verification phrase.

Octoberbaby
11-30-06, 12:31 PM
For your online listening experience there is a Yahoo widget for Sirius:

http://widgets.yahoo.com/gallery/view.php?widget=38478

It's like have a virtual Sirius tuner on your desktop. Once you input your sign-in name and password, you should be able to bring up the tuner anytime without having to input the info again and set preset stations, etc. A lot easier then going to the Sirius site and logging in and inputting the verification phrase.

Does this only work for PCs? I have a Mac.

yankeesAZ
11-30-06, 12:32 PM
Does this only work for PCs? I have a Mac.

Not sure. You'd have to go to the site and check it out.

Octoberbaby
11-30-06, 07:10 PM
Not sure. You'd have to go to the site and check it out.

It does, thanks for the info.:)

AMYanks
11-30-06, 07:13 PM
I wasn't a fan of the guests on the show today. Tito Ortiz was pretty boring, you would think the guy that is sleeping with Jenna Jameson would have some stories to tell. Katt Williams was also very dull, considering his stand up act is so great. The regular talk of the show was good, as usual, of course.

yankeesAZ
12-01-06, 12:44 AM
Want to see what's on any Sirius channel on one web page? Go here:

http://www.dogstarradio.com/now_playing.php

AMYanks
12-04-06, 11:26 PM
Howard: When a kid is five or six, you gotta tell him to dress like a man. You understand? In other words, this is what's appropriate. When you get older, you say you can wear whatever you want.

Robin: ... What about just at home?

Howard: At home? .... What do you mean, like put on a dress?

*Benjy laugh*

Struck me as very funny this morning, as did Artie's comments afterwards.

Howard: Gay... or missing a foot?

Artie: ... Missing a foot.

Howard: Gay... or a heroin addict.

Artie: ... Heroin addict.

Howard: Gay... or 3 years in jail for raping someone.

Artie: ... *Sigh*... I guess gay.

AMYanks
12-04-06, 11:28 PM
I didn't listen to the wrap-up show, so I don't know if anything changed, but I was happy Benjy and his girlfriend were given the last two seats on the plane.

Octoberbaby
12-05-06, 01:44 AM
Howard: When a kid is five or six, you gotta tell him to dress like a man. You understand? In other words, this is what's appropriate. When you get older, you say you can wear whatever you want.

Robin: ... What about just at home?

Howard: At home? .... What do you mean, like put on a dress?

*Benjy laugh*

Struck me as very funny this morning, as did Artie's comments afterwards.

Howard: Gay... or missing a foot?

Artie: ... Missing a foot.

Howard: Gay... or a heroin addict.

Artie: ... Heroin addict.

Howard: Gay... or 3 years in jail for raping someone.

Artie: ... *Sigh*... I guess gay.

:-rofl-::-rofl-: Ha Ha Ha!!! Artie should have quit while he was ahead, before he was a heroin addict with only one foot!

AMYanks
12-05-06, 05:31 PM
Between Artie vs Ralph, the hypnotism that lead to Ronnie... erm, "Jamie" riding the Sybian, and Richard saying he is attracted to Fred, this was one of the best shows since the move to SIRIUS, imo.

Octoberbaby
12-05-06, 06:40 PM
Between Artie vs Ralph, the hypnotism that lead to Ronnie... erm, "Jamie" riding the Sybian, and Richard saying he is attracted to Fred, this was one of the best shows since the move to SIRIUS, imo.

Richard attracted to Fred! Fred's in trouble now!

yankeesAZ
12-05-06, 10:03 PM

Artie vs Ralph was on fire today. One of my favorite takes:

Ralph: Artie you're still using (heroin)!

Artie: Ralph you've been using for 20 years. You've been using Howard!

Octoberbaby
12-05-06, 10:16 PM
Artie vs Ralph was on fire today. One of my favorite takes:

Ralph: Artie you're still using (heroin)!

Artie: Ralph you've been using for 20 years. You've been using Howard!

:-rofl-::-rofl-::-rofl-::-rofl-:

AMYanks
12-07-06, 06:22 PM
I hope the rumor that Opie and Anthony are doing a film festival, where fans make films relating to the show, isn't true.

If it is true, they have no right to ever complain about how Howard says he "created" everything ever again.

YankeePride1967
12-07-06, 06:29 PM
I hope the rumor that Opie and Anthony are doing a film festival, where fans make films relating to the show, isn't true.

If it is true, they have no right to ever complain about how Howard says he "created" everything ever again.

Your hope has come true, it's false.

They are having a contest where people make their own videos which they do quite often, but Howard and O&A are hardly the only ones that do that. No film festival though.

JDPNYY
12-07-06, 09:30 PM

Who?

yankeesAZ
12-07-06, 09:45 PM
Loved the Bubba "Fireside Chat" today.

Ferrall went off on Cabbie the other night just as Cabbie did today.

AMYanks
12-09-06, 12:59 PM
Good news:

George Takei was on Jimmy Kimmel, and Jimmy announced that Takei would be returning to the Stern show for this upcoming week.

It's always great to have George around.

Octoberbaby
12-09-06, 02:23 PM
Good news:

George Takei was on Jimmy Kimmel, and Jimmy announced that Takei would be returning to the Stern show for this upcoming week.

It's always great to have George around.

The Stern show was on of the best things to happen to Takei. I agree he is great on Howard.

AMYanks
12-10-06, 05:08 PM
Here's some classic Channel 9 show bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB6hLYqqGDo

YouTube has a bunch of other Channel 9 show clips.

SubwayFanatic
12-10-06, 06:45 PM
Anyone know when Stern is on vaction for the holidays?

AMYanks
12-10-06, 09:35 PM
So you remember when Miss Howard Stern said she wanted to get some acting jobs and voice over work?

Yeah, well...

http://girlsandcorpses.com/images/issue14/andrea07.jpg

Either it's a horrible shot, or she got chunky. She won't be Miss Howard Stern for much longer if she keeps packing on the pounds.

CoyoteYankee
12-10-06, 09:58 PM

That hair is the best! :lol:

NelsonMuntz
12-11-06, 09:30 AM
So you remember when Miss Howard Stern said she wanted to get some acting jobs and voice over work?

Yeah, well...

Either it's a horrible shot, or she got chunky. She won't be Miss Howard Stern for much longer if she keeps packing on the pounds.
Groping corpse aside, I actually think she looks good in that pic. I thought she was looking a little emaciated the last time she was on the show. I like her with some curves.

BTW, interesting job she landed herself there. :wtf: She needs to stop kidding herself and just go back to stripping. How could it be any worse than posing with a corpse? With the "Miss Howard Stern" title I'm sure she could pull in decent money on the strip club circuit.

Octoberbaby
12-11-06, 12:22 PM

I have most of those shows on VHS tape. Great show.

Octoberbaby
12-11-06, 12:24 PM
Anyone know when Stern is on vaction for the holidays?

In the past he has gone out around Dec 21 and come back the Monday after New Year.

AMYanks
12-11-06, 05:33 PM
Just a reminder on Howard's upcoming appearences:

Tuesday - Letterman
Thursday - Conan
Friday - Kimmel (via satellite)

JDPNYY
12-11-06, 05:53 PM
Just a reminder on Howard's upcoming appearences:

Tuesday - Letterman
Thursday - Conan
Friday - Kimmel (via satellite)

It's the "Buy a Sirius Radio" Tour.

fredgmuggs
12-11-06, 05:56 PM
It's the "Buy a Sirius Radio" Tour. Speaking of Sirius radio. Now that you've had it for a while, what do you think of it?

I have no interest in Howard Stern, so is it worth the money, otherwise?

YankeePride1967
12-11-06, 06:21 PM
Speaking of Sirius radio. Now that you've had it for a while, what do you think of it?

I believe both are excellent services. Sirius has NFL and NBA, XM has MLB and NHL.

nhyankeefan
12-11-06, 06:31 PM

Yeah, well...

You really think she looks chunky? Her face looks a little full but there is no way her butt or legs look chunky.

JDPNYY
12-11-06, 06:34 PM
Speaking of Sirius radio. Now that you've had it for a while, what do you think of it?

Very much so.

Last week when I had my car in the shop I had a loaner car.

Had to listen to commercial radio. I was miserable.

AMYanks
12-11-06, 06:35 PM
You really think she looks chunky? Her face looks a little full but there is no way her butt or legs look chunky.

Yeah, I was talking about her face, primarily. Although having just seen her super thin on Howard TV, she was looking a little bigger than she usually does.

AMYanks
12-11-06, 06:50 PM
There's no video yet, but for those who missed Fred's "appearance" on Regis and Kelly on Friday that Howard mentioned today, here are two shots of it:

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=5410906
http://i16.tinypic.com/49bfxn4.jpg

effdamets
12-11-06, 07:13 PM
Very much so.

Last week when I had my car in the shop I had a loaner car.

Had to listen to commercial radio. I was miserable.
Dude... Commercials on the radio are just a bunch of horsesh*t now..... Get Sirius!!!!

Octoberbaby
12-11-06, 07:59 PM
There's no video yet, but for those who missed Fred's "appearance" on Regis and Kelly on Friday that Howard mentioned today, here are two shots of it:

Was he the one walking down the street?? I thought so!!! I was watching and I said to myself "that's Fred Norris". They were wondering why he was kidding around not realizing who he was.

AMYanks
12-11-06, 08:27 PM
http://www.howardstern.com/rundown.hs

Cassia Riley is so sexy. If you scroll down to the last picture on the right under "Let the Triathlon Begin", where Artie is feeling her breasts from behind, they forgot to blur out her "downstairs area". ;)

yankeesAZ
12-11-06, 11:42 PM
How about George Takei on Heroes? :2thumbs:

yankeesnum1
12-12-06, 01:03 PM

Someone there did post a video clip of it. I thought it was funny

Here's the link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4087205721630810912

AMYanks
12-12-06, 08:04 PM
Short preview of the Letterman appearence tonight:

http://video.cgi.cbs.com/vplayer2/play3.pl?type=rm&width=320&height=240&feat=vplayer&adtype=none&url=g2demand/entertainment/mini/lateshow/highlights/2006/12/20061212.rm

Tremendous outfit.

Octoberbaby
12-12-06, 08:46 PM

"everybody is an actor in New York"

:-rofl-: :-rofl-: :-rofl-: :-rofl-:

Octoberbaby
12-12-06, 08:48 PM

What I would like to know is whether Regis mentioned it this morning that it was Fred Norris in the clip Friday. I'm sure they know by now and the show was a repeat yesterday. If they did mention it I would like to see a clip of that.

NYDCYankee
12-12-06, 09:11 PM
I really hate when Howard talks about sports. It really bothers me. Sometimes I think he is a woman.

Octoberbaby
12-12-06, 09:13 PM
I really hate when Howard talks about sports. It really bothers me. Sometimes I think he is a woman.

I agree! Although a lot of women know more about sports than he does.

NYDCYankee
12-12-06, 09:17 PM
The only thing that makes Howard a guy is how much he loves women. I think he is a lesbian trapped in an ugly male body.

Octoberbaby
12-12-06, 09:20 PM
The only thing that makes Howard a guy is how much he loves women. I think he is a lesbian trapped in an ugly male body.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

AMYanks
12-12-06, 09:59 PM

And since moving to SIRIUS, it seems like he says every woman that comes in is hot, whether they are or not.

fredgmuggs
12-12-06, 11:04 PM
It's the "Buy a Sirius Radio" Tour. Oh man, you certainly hit the nail on the head.:lol:

Octoberbaby
12-13-06, 01:48 AM
And since moving to SIRIUS, it seems like he says every woman that comes in is hot, whether they are or not.

That is nothing new with Howard. I remember seeing a lot of skanks on that old Channel 9 show of his that he was raving about.

KLJ
12-13-06, 06:59 AM
does anyone have a link to that christmas card howard put out this year?

yankeesnum1
12-13-06, 08:09 AM
does anyone have a link to that christmas card howard put out this year?
Mutt from SFN did post it, but since you need to be a member to see the pictures, I copied it and uploaded it to photobucket

Here it is, I guess the "watermark" is there becasue of the scan, but here it is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/yankeesnum1/Howard/howardbethxmas.jpg

Octoberbaby
12-13-06, 11:33 AM
Mutt from SFN did post it, but since you need to be a member to see the pictures, I copied it and uploaded it to photobucket

Here it is, I guess the "watermark" is there becasue of the scan, but here it is:

Is there a clip somewhere of Regis showing it on his show?

effdamets
12-13-06, 11:46 AM

It's still unbelievable to me that Beth O. is dating that... that... that Nosferatu!!!

SubwayFanatic
12-13-06, 11:53 AM
George Takei is awesome. I love it when he is on.

Octoberbaby
12-13-06, 12:08 PM
It's still unbelievable to me that Beth O. is dating that... that... that Nosferatu!!!

Can't argue with that. But her life is a lot easier now that she met him.

Octoberbaby
12-13-06, 12:09 PM
I just remembered I forgot to watch Howard on Letterman last night. :( Are there any links posted on Youtube or somewhere showing it?

KLJ
12-13-06, 02:17 PM
I just remembered I forgot to watch Howard on Letterman last night. :( Are there any links posted on Youtube or somewhere showing it?

http://youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=howard%20stern&search_sort=video_date_uploaded&search_category=0

Octoberbaby
12-13-06, 02:49 PM
http://youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=howard%20stern&search_sort=video_date_uploaded&search_category=0

Thanks, it was great to be able to see that. Howard looked a little more like the Grinch than Santa with those hairy legs sticking out. I wish I was in the audience to get one of those free Satellite radios!

RhodyYanksFan
12-13-06, 02:50 PM

Beth isn't that hot.