I'll be back to defend my 3rd place finish! :D

ruthianblast
10-12-05, 06:59 AM
Looking forward to next year's league.

Is everyone coming back?

I'm in of course, have to defend the title

Hitman23
10-12-05, 08:38 AM
I'll be back to defend my 3rd place finish! :DI was in 4th when (theoretically) the season was supposed to have ended but the stats kept on going. I dropped down to 6th. I suppose it's not bad considering I spent the better part of the season at the bottom of the pack.

So I'm curious Mr Snatch, what is the prize for winning?

Snatch Catch
10-12-05, 10:49 AM
So I'm curious Mr Snatch, what is the prize for winning?

I think we may up the entry fee to create prize money for next year ($50? I'm not talking about getting outrageous with it, that is, unless anyone WANTS to).

I think Kevin/Vito are out next year, but I know JDPNYY wants in, and I'm willing to bet a LOT of people will come out of the woodwork if needed.

boo_427
10-12-05, 11:27 AM
I can't wait for next year. I had a great time this year. Amazing to think I had the the Top 3 MVP NL canidates on my team.

Why aren't the 1.21 Squeakawatts coming back? Their team is primed for a huge run next year.

Hitman23
10-12-05, 11:27 AM
I'd be willing to have a cash prize.

But what was the prize this year? You said it was a suprise.

Snatch Catch
10-12-05, 04:59 PM
I'd be willing to have a cash prize.

But what was the prize this year? You said it was a suprise.

Let me talk to Jim...

ruthianblast
10-12-05, 06:46 PM
I think we may up the entry fee to create prize money for next year ($50? I'm not talking about getting outrageous with it, that is, unless anyone WANTS to).

I think Kevin/Vito are out next year, but I know JDPNYY wants in, and I'm willing to bet a LOT of people will come out of the woodwork if needed.

put me in for an extra $5-$10 to have a prize, can we make it retroactive though ;)

Hitman23
11-02-05, 02:23 PM
Let me talk to Jim...well?