PDA

View Full Version : "Snakes on a Plane" -- Could this turn out to be one of the worst movies ever?

SubwayFanatic
10-05-05, 03:14 PM
My brother was telling me about this movie today. I thought he was kidding. Much to my surprise this movie is for real.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417148/

Lord help us all.

By the way -- I think you have to be registered to read the posts -- but check out some of the threads on the message board for this movie. It's hilarious stuff.

Sam18
10-05-05, 03:17 PM
Samuel L. Jackson's in it, you just know its gonna be good.
"Snakes on a Plane 2: Planes on a Snake" < Best sequal ever.

sox jedi 14
10-05-05, 03:22 PM
Can't be any worse than this (http://imdb.com/title/tt0398116/) .

Plot Outline: A dark comedy about a character actor whose wish to be a leading man comes true when he magically begins to photograph as John Stamos, provoking the unholy wrath of Stamos.

I didn't see it, but it just has to be fantastic.

NYYBombshell
10-05-05, 03:30 PM
Nothing could be worse than Fever Pitch.

Sam18
10-05-05, 03:36 PM
The worst movie of all time was "U.S. Seals II". Nothing can compare

SuperMario66
10-05-05, 03:46 PM
We had a thread about this a while back. Same sentiment on terribleness.

JfromJersey
10-05-05, 03:50 PM
Can it be worse than "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo"?

JWHIII
10-05-05, 03:51 PM
Sometimes a movie is so bad, I actually kind of enjoy it. This certainly sounds like it could be one of those. Samuel L. running around a plane trying to kill snakes and whatnot, dropping one-liners, calling the snakes motherf***ers. Does this make sense to anyone?

Sam18
10-05-05, 04:04 PM
Sometimes a movie is so bad, I actually kind of enjoy it. This certainly sounds like it could be one of those. Samuel L. running around a plane trying to kill snakes and whatnot, dropping one-liners, calling the snakes motherf***ers. Does this make sense to anyone?

YES! Yes it does.

Evil Empire
10-05-05, 04:33 PM
Couldn't be worse than Sandlot 2

:lol: I am Stamos

Stupid Flanders
10-05-05, 04:44 PM
This is hillarious. Look at the thread I made last month.

Potential greatest movie of all-time (http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread.php?t=88083)

Stupid Flanders
10-05-05, 04:45 PM
I even named all my fantasy teams "Snakes on a Plane"

thecaptain
10-05-05, 04:54 PM
I saw Samuel L. Jackson on a talk show and they were going to change the name. He told them he took the movie because he liked the name.

YankeePride1967
10-05-05, 05:28 PM
Standard 2000's type movie. If it's not a remake it's one with no story. Hollywood is out of ideas.

Yankees13
10-05-05, 05:54 PM
Wow what happened to Samuel L Jackson's career, lol.

SubwayFanatic
10-05-05, 05:59 PM
This is hillarious. Look at the thread I made last month.

Potential greatest movie of all-time (http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread.php?t=88083)

I had no clue you made that post last month. Did not see it. Guess great minds think alike. :lol:

Anyway, this movie I think could be pretty decent, if they had made it a dark comedy. But it appears it is serious, which means it will probably be a complete and utter trainwreck.

yankees2nyy
10-05-05, 06:28 PM
Well Darryl Quon is the "man in suit" so this has oscar potentional to me.

Evil Empire
10-05-05, 06:49 PM
I actually wanna see the Stamos movie now...

Stupid Flanders
10-05-05, 08:05 PM
I had no clue you made that post last month. Did not see it. Guess great minds think alike. :lol:
Actually I really want to see this movie. I think it will be awesome.

Stupid Flanders
10-05-05, 08:06 PM
I actually wanna see the Stamos movie now...
http://movies.aol.com/short_film_festival

sorigirl
10-05-05, 08:53 PM
Samuel L. Jackson's in it, you just know its gonna be good.....

EXACTLY.

in MO I trust 42
10-06-05, 12:30 AM
Samuel L. Jackson's in it, you just know its gonna be good.
funniest thing everrrr

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Kulish29
10-06-05, 01:38 AM
The worst movie of all time was "U.S. Seals II". Nothing can compare

Carnisaur 3. Worst. Ever.

DontHateOnNumber2
10-06-05, 08:43 AM
Holy sh-t. Samuel L. Jackson? Rachel Blanchard? These are actors I've heard of...in a movie that sounds like Fear Factor. I'd rather watch Samuel L. get pissed off and curse people out. IT'S HIS BEER! :gulp: By the messages on the boards it seems like no one else thinks too highly of this film either.

RhodyYanksFan
03-24-06, 08:37 AM
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=filmNews&storyID=2006-03-23T095431Z_01_N23225917_RTRIDST_0_FILM-SNAKES-DC.XML

This just in...New Line has listened to the fans. There's now a point in "Snakes on a Plane" where Samuel Jackson in his best Sam Jackson voice screams: "Get these mothaf***in snakes off this mothaf***in plane!"

:lol:

PeteRFNY
03-24-06, 08:50 AM

Now I have to clean all that spit coffee off my monitor... :D

Mark19
03-24-06, 09:04 AM
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=filmNews&storyID=2006-03-23T095431Z_01_N23225917_RTRIDST_0_FILM-SNAKES-DC.XML

This just in...New Line has listened to the fans. There's now a point in "Snakes on a Plane" where Samuel Jackson in his best Sam Jackson voice screams: "Get these mothaf***in snakes off this mothaf***in plane!"

:lol:

I might pay $12 just to see him say that line

RhodyYanksFan
03-24-06, 09:08 AM
This thread should be changed to "could this turn out to be one of the best movies ever"

Bozidar
03-24-06, 09:15 AM
Samuel L. Jackson's in it, you just know its gonna be good.That's exactly right. I don't think i've seen a single Sam Jackson movie that I haven't liked at least moderately. He's had his own personal stinkers, but compared to some other actor's stinkers, they're pretty good.

Arod for President
03-24-06, 09:35 AM
A Samuel L. Jackson movie. Big Surprise :) didnt he also do some corny shark movie too?

LongLiveBernie51!
03-24-06, 09:37 AM
A Samuel L. Jackson movie. Big Surprise :) didnt he also do some corny shark movie too?

Deep Blue Sea....where a shark defied the laws of physics to fly out of the water and eat him in a most gruesome death.

RhodyYanksFan
03-24-06, 10:44 AM
Deep Blue Sea....where a shark defied the laws of physics to fly out of the water and eat him in a most gruesome death.

That scene scared the s*it out of me the first time I saw it. Nobody saw that coming. :lol:

DiMaggio5CF
03-24-06, 10:57 AM
This movie will be really scary to me, but just because of my extreme phobia of snakes.

If it was anything else, I would be with you guys on how terrible it would be. But with snakes, I really will be scared.

I guess I'm like Indiana Jones.

"Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?"

RhodyYanksFan
03-24-06, 11:44 AM
This movie will be really scary to me, but just because of my extreme phobia of snakes.

If it was anything else, I would be with you guys on how terrible it would be. But with snakes, I really will be scared.

I guess I'm like Indiana Jones.

"Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?"

Snakes are scary, but I'm much more scared of bugs. I can't even watch that scene in "Temple of Doom" :scared:

brosiusbuddy
03-24-06, 11:51 AM
I can't believe what I'm reading in these posts. I can't believe that you guys think this movie will be anything short of brilliant. Its the most original idea in years and the lead role is filled by one of the finest actors of our time. Snakes on a Plane will likely go down as one of the finest films in the history of film making.

Bozidar
03-24-06, 11:59 AM
Deep Blue Sea....where a shark defied the laws of physics to fly out of the water and eat him in a most gruesome death.Sharks actually can and do jump out of the ocean. They have documented it, and i've seen it on Shark Week. It's awesome.

I'm not saying the scene in the movie was realistic, but those were GENIUS sharks! :)

RhodyYanksFan
03-24-06, 12:04 PM
I can't believe what I'm reading in these posts. I can't believe that you guys think this movie will be anything short of brilliant. Its the most original idea in years and the lead role is filled by one of the finest actors of our time. Snakes on a Plane will likely go down as one of the finest films in the history of film making.

I'm not bashing it. I haven't been to the movies yet in 2006, but there's no way I'm not seeing SoaP on the big screen.

PeteRFNY
03-24-06, 12:26 PM
Of course, if this move becomes a surprise hit, we can expect a bevvy of copycat movies...

Fish On a Ferry
Snails On a Subway
Sharks On a Ship
Trout On a Trolley
Cats On a Cruise
Tuna On a Tram
Slugs On a Ship
Starfish On a Steamboat
Sharks On a Shanty
Jellyfish On a Junk
Alligators On an Airship

All, of course, starring Samuel L. Jackson...

RhodeyYankee2638
03-24-06, 12:28 PM
If you saw the preview, you saw Sam Jackson whipping a guy with a snake. If thats not worth the price of admission, i dont know what is

PeteRFNY
03-24-06, 12:29 PM
Snakes are scary, but I'm much more scared of bugs. :scared:

I take you won't be seeing "Bugs On a Bus" then. ;)

Smithers
03-24-06, 12:55 PM
the cult following of this PoS is going to be mind-blowing.

The Yankee Kahuna
03-24-06, 03:58 PM
"They ate me, a mothaf***in snake ate me."
"Buy Sam Jacksom beer. It will get you drunk"

RhodyYanksFan
03-24-06, 03:59 PM
the cult following of this PoS is going to be mind-blowing.

Just like how people seem to love Napoleon Dynamite...another POS movie.

brosiusbuddy
03-24-06, 05:02 PM

Napoleon is fu*kin funny man

Smithers
03-25-06, 09:34 AM

don't talk about NP to my brother. he saw it in theatres and loved it, but now that everyone doesn't shut up about it, he can't stand the damn movie. he smashed his DVD with a hammer.

NYYRules#1
03-26-06, 04:01 PM

Finally someone else realizes how dumb Napoleon Dynamite was. If I hear one more Napoleon quote that everyone think is hilarious but is idiotic, I might go on a shooting spree.

Sam18
03-26-06, 04:16 PM
Somewhere John is crying.

brosiusbuddy
03-26-06, 04:39 PM
Finally someone else realizes how dumb Napoleon Dynamite was. If I hear one more Napoleon quote that everyone think is hilarious but is idiotic, I might go on a shooting spree.

Are you gonna eat your tots?

RhodyYanksFan
03-26-06, 07:28 PM

Finally someone else agrees with me! I thought I was the only hater.

NYYRules#1
03-26-06, 09:16 PM
Are you gonna eat your tots?

I hate that tots joke more than any other one from that movie! Sorry, saying "tots" in a weird voice is not funny! I was going to mention how I extra-hate that one, but I figured people would just start mentioning it left and right to drive me up a wall... but it still gets mentioned! Ahhhhh, I'm drowning in the Napoleon Dynamite crap!!!!!

NOOOOO TOTS!!!!!!! DEATH TO TOTS!!!!!!!

(...and the funny thing is I actually love tots in real life, I just hate that damn joke out of that damn movie :lol: )

NYYRules#1
03-26-06, 09:17 PM
Finally someone else agrees with me! I thought I was the only hater.
Yea, I thought I was the only hater too. It's rough when every hall in your school has been plastered with crappy Napoleon jokes and his ugly face for the past 1 and a half years, I really felt like I was the only one who couldn't stand that movie.

DontHateOnNumber2
03-28-06, 08:34 AM
Watching Samuel L. Jackson calling anyone/anything a motherf---er is entertaining and definitely worth checking out. Haven't you seen his beer commercial? :lol:

Hitman23
03-28-06, 11:05 AM
Finally someone else agrees with me! I thought I was the only hater.no, you're definately not. I detest that movie.

Bub
03-28-06, 11:11 AM
Just like how people seem to love Napoleon Dynamite...another POS movie.If you can sit through that, you can sit through anything.

RhodyYanksFan
03-28-06, 12:29 PM
He whips a guy with a snake in the trailer. How could you not want to see it?

JWHIII
03-28-06, 12:40 PM
Watching Samuel L. Jackson calling anyone/anything a motherf---er is entertaining and definitely worth checking out. Haven't you seen his beer commercial? :lol:
"NO I CAN'T LOWER MY VOICE, THIS IS THE WAY I TALK!"

Sam18
03-28-06, 01:00 PM
He whips a guy with a snake in the trailer. How could you not want to see it?

I can imagine a scene where he takes two snakes and uses them as nunchucks.

DontHateOnNumber2
03-28-06, 08:45 PM
"SAMUEL JACKSON BEER! IT'LL GETCHA DRUNK! YOU'LL BE F---ING FAT GIRLS IN NO TIME! MM MMMM BITCH!" I know that skit pretty much off the top of my head. :D

DontHateOnNumber2
03-28-06, 08:46 PM
"Tina, come get your dinner you fat lard." That's a classic. People will be saying that at LEAST 20 years from now if not longer. :P

RhodyYanksFan
03-31-06, 08:06 AM
http://www.reallifecomics.com/index.php?do_command=show_strip&strip_id=1634&auth=00000-00000-11111-00000-00000

Funny online comic. :)

jonnyc39
08-03-06, 01:08 PM
Bump. All Sam Jackson fans should check out this link for a good time:

http://snakesonaplane.varitalk.com/

AMC
08-03-06, 01:39 PM
There was a preview for this movie in the theater I was at on Monday. Everyone laughed at the preview - but not really in a good way. :P

krystl
08-03-06, 03:21 PM
I missed this thread the first time.

We saw the previews for this recently and my son, the reptile fanatic, can't wait to see it. :lol:

JetersQueen
08-04-06, 03:52 PM

I'm trying not to scream with laughter....too funny!

Liquid Sky
08-04-06, 08:50 PM
Mon dieu! Too bad the American version of the "Snakes" movie poster will not even come close to this one!

French SOaP Movie Poster (http://www.impawards.com/2006/snakes_on_a_plane_ver3_xlg.html)

In Mo I Trust
08-04-06, 09:23 PM
Snakes, Samuel L., and Keenan. What doesn't this movie have?

Yankee Bulldawg
08-04-06, 10:45 PM
this movie looks really lame to me

VanHalen5150
08-04-06, 10:52 PM
Question: Why don't they just land the plane?

ZooYawker
08-04-06, 11:46 PM
Mon dieu! Too bad the American version of the "Snakes" movie poster will not even come close to this one!

French SOaP Movie Poster (http://www.impawards.com/2006/snakes_on_a_plane_ver3_xlg.html)

A lightsaber taser?! ZOMG This movie gets better every day.

Apparently it's flying from Honolulu to L.A., so that isn't an option.

ManilaYankee
08-05-06, 07:12 AM
Nothing could be worse than Fever Pitch.

I wanna agree with this but I'm scared I might be released outright too. :dunno:

RhodyYanksFan
08-05-06, 12:56 PM
This movie is gonna make like $70 million in its first weekend and $75 million overall. :lol:

RhodeyYankee2638
08-05-06, 12:59 PM
could be the greatest movie ever made

yankeesAZ
08-05-06, 11:04 PM
This will be so bad, it's "good". I see a cult classic out of this movie.

brosiusbuddy
08-06-06, 12:16 AM
A lightsaber taser?! ZOMG This movie gets better every day.

Nice, looks like Kenan is in the movie.

brosiusbuddy
08-06-06, 12:19 AM
this movie looks really lame to me

thats precisely why it will be so good. if you go in there hoping to see a good action flick, you'll probably be disappointed, but if you go in there looking forward to ridiculous death scenes, extreme overreactions, terrible special effects and Jules tough talking snakes then you'll probably have a lot of laughs. it'll definitely be a better comedy than Nacho Libre.

PaulieIsAwesome
08-06-06, 02:04 PM
Because Samuel L Jackson needs these mother................ing snakes off of his mother................ing plane!!

krystl
08-06-06, 03:09 PM
For the same reason people being chased by an axe murderer in a movie don't run AWAY from the woods. :lol:

Liquid Sky
08-06-06, 05:02 PM
Saw this on another message board. The on-line publicity campaign keeps finding new ways to keep the hype alive for SoaP!

http://www.snakesonababe.com/ (http://www.snakesonababe.com/)

Bernie51
08-06-06, 07:34 PM
Nothing is as worse as Howard the Duck. Nothing. That sex scene? OMG. Scarred. Me. For. LIFE.

chanman7483
08-19-06, 03:08 PM
Has anyone seen this yet? My friends went and said it was hilarious....classic samuel L jackson.

YankeePride1967
08-19-06, 09:05 PM

I just saw the movie. The flight was from Honolulu, Hawaii to Los Angeles so landing was not an option.

YankeePride1967
08-19-06, 09:06 PM
Has anyone seen this yet? My friends went and said it was hilarious....classic samuel L jackson.

This movie had some hilarious movies in it. Not anywhere near as bad as I thought.

brosiusbuddy
08-20-06, 12:26 AM
This movie had some hilarious movies in it. Not anywhere near as bad as I thought.

did this movie feature Airplane or Caddyshack at some point? Maybe the Naked Gun series?

Sam18
08-20-06, 12:49 AM
Did anyone see the Sam Jackson interview on the Daily Show?

SubwayFanatic
08-20-06, 09:52 AM

Two questions....I see that this movie is billed as a thriller/horror film, but so many people talk about how hilarious it is. Are some parts of this film simply supposed to be funny, or is the movie so bad that it's unintentionally funny?

Also, was there a lot of audience participation when you saw it? I have heard that the crowds are getting pretty into it.

Jersey Yankee
08-20-06, 11:57 AM
I just saw the movie. The flight was from Honolulu, Hawaii to Los Angeles so landing was not an option.
Recommend or not recommend the movie?

YankeePride1967
08-20-06, 02:53 PM
Two questions....I see that this movie is billed as a thriller/horror film, but so many people talk about how hilarious it is. Are some parts of this film simply supposed to be funny, or is the movie so bad that it's unintentionally funny?

Also, was there a lot of audience participation when you saw it? I have heard that the crowds are getting pretty into it.

No, I think it was intended to be funny. The idea soundes silly, but I actually liked it.

YankeePride1967
08-20-06, 02:54 PM
Recommend or not recommend the movie?

If you like horror/thriller movies, you'll like this. Sort of like Jaws, but with snakes.

RhodyYanksFan
08-20-06, 04:52 PM
www.blanksonablank.com

People making their own _____ on a _____ films. Which one will be hitting theatres in 2007? Will it be:

Cows on a Popemobile
Sheep on a Surfboard
Hedgehogs on a Hummer

The list is endless :lol:

Sam18
08-20-06, 06:08 PM
Did anyone enter my idea of Planes on a Snake?

MelmoandMiggy
08-21-06, 12:08 AM
As long as you go when there are plenty of people in the theater, this will be the best time you've ever had at a movie. I went Friday night and people were cheering for the movie before it even started. The movie itself was actually pretty good, I thought - I had also been expecting the "so bad it's good" quality. It was a decent little summertime adventure flick. But seriously...go when there are people and go with an open mind and you will have a great time even if you don't enjoy the movie as much as I did.

I plan on seeing this movie at least 15 more times in the next week.

PinstripePride
08-21-06, 12:22 AM
Waste of my $9

Hitman23
08-21-06, 08:22 AM
They should have named the movie something different. Like "Hiss" or something. What if they would have called it "Shark In The Water" instead of "Jaws"? The title is what makes this movie seem absurd. I'll wait for HBO.

Hitman23
08-21-06, 08:23 AM
As long as you go when there are plenty of people in the theater, this will be the best time you've ever had at a movie. I went Friday night and people were cheering for the movie before it even started. The movie itself was actually pretty good, I thought - I had also been expecting the "so bad it's good" quality. It was a decent little summertime adventure flick. But seriously...go when there are people and go with an open mind and you will have a great time even if you don't enjoy the movie as much as I did.

I plan on seeing this movie at least 15 more times in the next week.I despise people who cheer at movies. Seriously, I want to hit them with my chair.

MelmoandMiggy
08-21-06, 10:22 AM
They should have named the movie something different. Like "Hiss" or something. What if they would have called it "Shark In The Water" instead of "Jaws"? The title is what makes this movie seem absurd. I'll wait for HBO.

Samuel L. Jackson has said that he wouldn't have done the movie if it had a different title. And normally I'm right there with you about cheering in movies, but something about how excited everyone in the place was to be there just made it OK this time. Truly the definition of cult classic right here.

Hitman23
08-21-06, 10:40 AM
Samuel L. Jackson has said that he wouldn't have done the movie if it had a different title. And normally I'm right there with you about cheering in movies, but something about how excited everyone in the place was to be there just made it OK this time. Truly the definition of cult classic right here.:lol: are you serious about him saying that? man....

I can definately see cult classic all over this. The cheese factor alone makes it that entertaining I suppose. I'm gonna wait for TV, but I will see it.

krystl
08-21-06, 12:08 PM
I despise people who cheer at movies. Seriously, I want to hit them with my chair.
OMG, when the original Rocky was in the theaters, you would have been hitting a lot of people with your chair! :lol:

MelmoandMiggy
08-21-06, 12:19 PM
:lol: are you serious about him saying that? man....

I can definately see cult classic all over this. The cheese factor alone makes it that entertaining I suppose. I'm gonna wait for TV, but I will see it.

Haha yes, totally serious. This is from IMDB, in the movie's trivia section:

Samuel L. Jackson (http://imdb.com/name/nm0000168/) only signed on for this film because of the title. It was later changed to "Pacific Air Flight 121", but Jackson demanded they reverse the change. "We're totally changing that back. That's the only reason I took the job: I read the title."

Hitman23
08-21-06, 12:20 PM
OMG, when the original Rocky was in the theaters, you would have been hitting a lot of people with your chair! :lol:When Episode III came out, people were cheering throughout the movie. After about 15 minutes I actually yelled "shut the eff up". They did, until Yoda fought Palpatine. I was so mad about it, it actually ruined part of it. it's not a play, it's a movie. They can't hear you. :lol:

Soriambi
08-21-06, 12:27 PM
They should have named the movie something different. Like "Hiss" or something. What if they would have called it "Shark In The Water" instead of "Jaws"? The title is what makes this movie seem absurd.

It's also probably what's getting it so much attention. :lol:

krystl
08-21-06, 12:31 PM
When Episode III came out, people were cheering throughout the movie. After about 15 minutes I actually yelled "shut the eff up". They did, until Yoda fought Palpatine. I was so mad about it, it actually ruined part of it. it's not a play, it's a movie. They can't hear you. :lol:
Well, cheering throughout an entire movie would bother me as well.
But a movie like Rocky, during the fight scenes, when the underdog gets in some good shots, or possibly even wins, how can you deny peole their cheering? :)

krystl
08-21-06, 12:32 PM
It's also probably what's getting it so much attention. :lol:
I thought it was a joke when I saw the first trailer. It just seemed so absurd.
Now I'd like to see it. :lol:

5OClockLighting
08-22-06, 03:00 PM
http://www.local6.com/news/9717727/detail.html

Two live diamondback rattlesnakes were released in an Arizona movie theater during a showing of the new film "Snakes on a Plane," according to Local 6 News.

Authorities said pranksters released the young venomous rattlesnakes in a dark theater at the AMC Desert Ridge near Tatum and Loop 101 in Phoenix.

The two snakes caused a panic in the dark theater, according to the report.

chanman7483
08-22-06, 04:56 PM
How predictable is the story above? :lol:

Just came back from seeing it... and I must say, that this is quite possible the worst, most atrocious movie of all time... but at the same time, sensational. Don't ask me to explain.

Just see it.

YankeePride1967
08-22-06, 07:20 PM
http://www.local6.com/news/9717727/detail.html

I am petrified of snakes which even watching the movie was uncomfortable. If I was in that theatre, I'd have had a heart attack.

4bronxbombers
08-22-06, 07:24 PM
I just saw the preview on tv. Looks absolutely ridiculous. :eek:

5OClockLighting
08-22-06, 07:44 PM
I am petrified of snakes which even watching the movie was uncomfortable. If I was in that theatre, I'd have had a heart attack.I am not afraid of snakes, but that is if I know they are not deadly. The scary thing about putting rattlesnakes in a dark theater is that someone could have died if a snake was stepped on. I hope they lock up the people who did this for long time.

MelmoandMiggy
08-22-06, 08:46 PM
Seriously. Garden snakes would have been just as effective for a "prank." This is no prank, it's a crime.

buckyjacobson
08-23-06, 12:35 AM
I'm really hoping those rattlers were young enough that they wouldn't have been harmful to people. (People shouldn't die from an adult rattler's bite, but I'd imagine it would be pretty painful and leave you hurting for a while.)

Sam18
08-23-06, 12:36 AM
My friends said its really good if you watch this while drunk.

DaBomber25
08-23-06, 02:39 PM
How predictable is the story above? :lol:

Just came back from seeing it... and I must say, that this is quite possible the worst, most atrocious movie of all time... but at the same time, sensational. Don't ask me to explain.

Just see it.

This is the review my friends gave me. They said they were in hysterics with such classics as Sam Jackson screaming, "Enough with these mothf*ck'n snakes on this mothaf*ck'n plane!"

5OClockLighting
08-23-06, 03:03 PM
I'm really hoping those rattlers were young enough that they wouldn't have been harmful to people. (People shouldn't die from an adult rattler's bite, but I'd imagine it would be pretty painful and leave you hurting for a while.)Guess I am stupid city slicker I thought rattlesnakes were deadly. Is it because thier vemon isn't strong enough or because we have good anti-vemon to treat people with?

JeterRodriguezSheff
07-30-08, 03:10 AM

They should have just made a move about flying sharks on a plane