PDA

View Full Version : Clarification

boo_427
09-19-05, 07:51 AM
Is our season over? I don't see any more periods. I was just wondering because losing out on 2nd place by 1/2 point would really suck bad.

Does anyone know what the heck is going on? I have no freakin' clue. Thanks.

ruthianblast
09-19-05, 09:13 AM
Is our season over? I don't see any more periods. I was just wondering because losing out on 2nd place by 1/2 point would really suck bad.

Does anyone know what the heck is going on? I have no freakin' clue. Thanks.

looks to me like we're done for the year.

Snatch Catch
09-19-05, 09:26 AM
Just got back in from out of town. Let me take a look at it...

Some VERY strange things have gone on with Sportsline this year and the league settings (i.e. the waiver thing. I KNOW I set that up properly in the beginning).

boo_427
09-19-05, 10:14 AM
looks to me like we're done for the year.

That is what I thought. I was about to catch you HR's too and pick up a couple of points. :mad:

I discussed this with E, last week and he said he saw periods 25 & 26, but I never did.

I don't ever remember us letting a deadline either.

It would really chap my hide, if I lose 2nd by 1/2 a freakin' point!

ruthianblast
09-19-05, 01:43 PM
That is what I thought. I was about to catch you HR's too and pick up a couple of points. :mad:

I discussed this with E, last week and he said he saw periods 25 & 26, but I never did.

I don't ever remember us letting a deadline either.

It would really chap my hide, if I lose 2nd by 1/2 a freakin' point!

Catch ME in HR's, ME, almighty ME, I don't think so, the Giambian Blast that is Ruthian in Nature would never relinquish the HR crown. ;)

Also, I would just like to point out that if the season is indeed over with the lead in AVG, HR, RBI I just won the triple crown. Just wanted to point that out, you know as an aside. :P

boo_427
09-20-05, 08:22 AM
Catch ME in HR's, ME, almighty ME, I don't think so, the Giambian Blast that is Ruthian in Nature would never relinquish the HR crown. ;)

Also, I would just like to point out that if the season is indeed over with the lead in AVG, HR, RBI I just won the triple crown. Just wanted to point that out, you know as an aside. :P

Too bad, we get two more weeks, as your lead in HR's, RBI, and AVG is in big danger.

Is it possible to collapse a 20 point lead like the ChiSox in two weeks? ;)

ruthianblast
09-20-05, 09:55 AM
Too bad, we get two more weeks, as your lead in HR's, RBI, and AVG is in big danger.

Is it possible to collapse a 20 point lead like the ChiSox in two weeks? ;)

Considering I gained another point last night to move to 110, probably not...but you never know :D