View Full Version : Prison Break

Pages : [1] 2 3

Snatch Catch
08-29-05, 08:10 PM
I'm loving this- its looks like a great cure for my 24 hangover. :D

BronxByTheBay
08-29-05, 08:14 PM
I'm loving this- its looks like a great cure for my 24 hangover. :D

I had no idea you were such a TV whore. ;)

Evil Empire
08-29-05, 08:26 PM
I like it so far.

I think I'm turning into a TV whore....

Snatch Catch
08-29-05, 08:29 PM
I had no idea you were such a TV whore. ;)

Nah, just HBO and 24.

Prison Break seems like a nice fill in. :)

BronxByTheBay
08-29-05, 08:31 PM
Nah, just HBO and 24.

Prison Break seems like a nice fill in. :)

I go in and out on 24. Sometimes the premise works against it - 24 episodes to fill and they ain't all golden.

Snatch Catch
08-29-05, 08:44 PM
I go in and out on 24. Sometimes the premise works against it - 24 episodes to fill and they ain't all golden.

I take that back- FOX and HBO.

I just saw an ad for The O.C.

yanksrule69
08-29-05, 08:49 PM
Is LJ's mother from that show Boston Public?

Snatch, don't pretend you don't watch Real World and Laguna Beach too.

chanman7483
08-29-05, 08:54 PM
dammit, did I miss this? What time did it start?

Snatch Catch
08-29-05, 08:55 PM
Is LJ's mother from that show Boston Public?

Yep. There was always something strangely attractive about her.

Snatch, don't pretend you don't watch Real World and Laguna Beach too.

I do, but I don't have to watch them when they come out- I'll watch them whenever.

HBO and FOX, baby!

Evil Empire
08-29-05, 08:56 PM
Very Interesting so far.

JDPNYY
08-29-05, 09:36 PM
I can't wait for Playoff Baseball so FOX can show 2 commercials per half inning for this Show.

Evil Empire
08-29-05, 09:43 PM
I can't wait for Playoff Baseball so FOX can show 2 commercials per half inning for this Show.

:lol:

chanman7483
08-29-05, 09:44 PM
Ok um, after that riot scene, count jail as one place i NEVER want to be...

AMC

Who are you working for?!!!

His father is the District Attorney!

Yes, those were the days. ;)

Evil Empire
Ok um, after that riot scene, count jail as one place i NEVER want to be...

I wonder how often that happens.

Evil Empire
08-29-05, 09:51 PM
For whatever reason, I think Michael looks a bit like A-Rod.

RhodyYanksFan
08-29-05, 10:54 PM
Wow...I really liked that. Going in I thought it was either going to be the next 24 or the next Fox flop. I hope it's the former. I like all the side plots and preparation work Michael put in to his plan. It will be fun seeing how they put it all together.

SuperMario66
08-29-05, 10:59 PM
I thought about watching, but when I realized it was a Monday show I decided not to let myself get attached. I typically work Mondays and really don't need anything other than The Daily Show and The O.C. taking up my time.

MassNYYfan
08-29-05, 11:07 PM
I wonder how often that happens.

How come the guy on death row had to talk from behind the glass but those other mofo's didn't?

Damn, I had the misfortune of having to visit someone in jail for something petty and everyone was behind the glass, and if you didn't get one of the 2 spots with a phone handset, you were leaning against the glass, screaming to be heard. :wtf:

Tal Hawkins
08-29-05, 11:16 PM
I'm officially hooked...unless the MNF game is interesting I'm going to be watching this show. I was racking my brain trying to figure out why Scofield was so intent on getting that damn screw from the bleachers...then they tied it into the Allen Schweizman thing...very nice.

chanman7483
08-29-05, 11:53 PM
All I know is that one guy's b*tch got OWNED by the dude w/ the nail... ouch... 5 times in the heart!

Evil Empire
08-30-05, 12:32 AM
All I know is that one guy's b*tch got OWNED by the dude w/ the nail... ouch... 5 times in the heart!

Wipe yourself off b*tch, you dead!

Snatch Catch
08-30-05, 09:07 AM
I was racking my brain trying to figure out why Scofield was so intent on getting that damn screw from the bleachers...then they tied it into the Allen Schweizman thing...very nice.

What was the tie in? My dog decided to get sick around that part, and I was busy cleaning up...

hobokenfish
08-30-05, 09:21 AM
What was the tie in? My dog decided to get sick around that part, and I was busy cleaning up...

He whittled it down and smoothed it out, and it fit into a space on the toilet, which will help his escape somehow.

I thought the show was a little over the top. A tattoo with the entire blueprint of the jail? Come on. A race riot? And a guy who suspiciously looked and acted like Boggs in Shawshank who wants him to be his boyfriend? Not too cliche or done before....

I'll watch another episode or two, but it was a little disappointing.

Snatch Catch
08-30-05, 09:26 AM
He whittled it down and smoothed it out, and it fit into a space on the toilet, which will help his escape somehow.

I saw that, but I don't get the connection to the guy's name on the pad...

hobokenfish
08-30-05, 09:38 AM

It was the name of the manufacturer or supplier of some piece of equipment (I forget which).

chanman7483
08-30-05, 09:44 AM
It was the name of the manufacturer or supplier of some piece of equipment (I forget which).

I'm pretty sure it was the manufacturer...

I missed the first hour completely but am glad that I caught the second. I will continue watching from now on. Hoboken, it is a little over the top now that you bring it up, but I dind't have a problem with it when I was watching it...

Evil Empire
08-30-05, 09:50 AM
Why was he pretending to have Diabetes? What would he gain from recieving insulin shots regularly?

yanksrule69
08-30-05, 09:51 AM
Why was he pretending to have Diabetes? What would he gain from recieving insulin shots regularly?

He was saying that the infirmary has the least amount of security. He needs to spend as much time in there as possible to help his escape.

chanman7483
08-30-05, 09:55 AM
I have NO idea what the plans are with the toilet. From what it looked, the pipe from the toilet ran under the infirmary?

For a maximum security prision, there seems to be a very LOW amount of security... minus the guys with m-4 rifles...

DontHateOnNumber2
08-30-05, 09:55 AM
I want to see, it looks like the show that can help me recover from "Rescue Me" about to finish the season and fill in the time before "Nip/Tuck" comes back on. My girlfriend just likes the guy who was in the Mariah Carey video.

DontHateOnNumber2
08-30-05, 09:57 AM

A guy wants to shoot up regularly? Why would that be and what would he get out of that? The dude needs his fix!! :lol:

Evil Empire
08-30-05, 09:58 AM
He was saying that the infirmary has the least amount of security. He needs to spend as much time in there as possible to help his escape.

Oh true. The other question I had, was why was he dropping the magazine and paper birds in the sewer?

I have NO idea what the plans are with the toilet. From what it looked, the pipe from the toilet ran under the infirmary?

For a maximum security prision, there seems to be a very LOW amount of security... minus the guys with m-4 rifles...

That and the barbed wire. They basically just let the riot happen with that lack of security.

RhodyYanksFan
08-30-05, 10:56 AM
Oh true. The other question I had, was why was he dropping the magazine and paper birds in the sewer?

He dropped the bird in the infirmary to see where the vent lead to and then he saw it got caught on the magazine he dropped in the courtyard.

yanksrule023
08-30-05, 11:07 AM

Also I think it has something to do with the female doctor. Didn't she say she was the daughter of the Governor?

RhodeyYankee2638
08-30-05, 11:10 AM
Did anyone ever see this dude in John Doe? it was a cool and interesting TV show, and it got cancelled so it TOTALLY left you haging (the main character knew everything in the world,except who he was, and you just wanted to find out dammit)

Snatch Catch
08-30-05, 11:12 AM
Also I think it has something to do with the female doctor. Didn't she say she was the daughter of the Governor?

It may also have something to do with what he can see from up there, as he was continuously looking out the window.

boo_427
08-30-05, 11:14 AM
I tuned in. I found it to be rather interesting. I wonder who the woman in Montana is?

Seems to be a very well thought out series. Anyone have any idea on the number of episodes?

Right now in his "crew" he has mobster (disappearing), monkey guy(1.5 million), his brother, cell mate and his dealer.

Snatch Catch
08-30-05, 11:19 AM
By the way, it is painfully obvious that the old guy really IS DB Cooper, and the money that he has hidden on the outside will come into play later on in the show.

chanman7483
08-30-05, 11:21 AM
I could not watch the final scene... I looked away and heard a snip :eek:

hobokenfish
08-30-05, 11:29 AM
By the way, it is painfully obvious that the old guy really IS DB Cooper, and the money that he has hidden on the outside will come into play later on in the show.

If it doesn't get cancelled before then....

The more I think about it, the more I think this show is just not good.

Snatch Catch
08-30-05, 11:34 AM

Nah, I like it. Its mindless fun, a show that is basically a big puzzle that will be solved over time.

boo_427
08-30-05, 11:34 AM

As in, acting? Plot line or story line? Chemistry? After two episodes it is tough for me to really make a determination.

Evil Empire
08-30-05, 11:40 AM
I tuned in. I found it to be rather interesting. I wonder who the woman in Montana is?

I think she might be the wife of the vice presidents brother.

Evil Empire
08-30-05, 11:41 AM
I could not watch the final scene... I looked away and heard a snip :eek:

Yeah me too. They didn't show it, but still...

boo_427
08-30-05, 11:43 AM
I think she might be the wife of the vice presidents brother.

Or the VP's wife.

hobokenfish
08-30-05, 11:44 AM
As in, acting? Plot line or story line? Chemistry? After two episodes it is tough for me to really make a determination.

It's entertaining enough, but if you actually stop to think about it, the general plot line is silly, the prison life scenes are cliche (they have been done already in Oz and the movies), and the acting is not very good. It's sort of a cool concept, but I actually laughed when I saw the tattoo with the plans. I'll probably watch it again (if there's no baseball), but it ain't going on my TiVo To Do list.

Evil Empire
08-30-05, 11:48 AM
Or the VP's wife.

Yeah, or sister. Someone who'd really care about avenging the death.

boo_427
08-30-05, 11:50 AM
Yeah, or sister. Someone who'd really care about avenging the death.

Or covering it up.

Evil Empire
08-30-05, 11:55 AM
Or covering it up.

Ah true. That too.

thecaptain
08-30-05, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=yanksrule69]Is LJ's mother from that show Boston Public?

QUOTE]she was on Nip/Tuck also.

cubswin
08-30-05, 12:45 PM

Schweizer or Schweitzman was the toilet manufacturer

Allen was allen wrench

The # was the type of screw that had the appropriate size to be turned into the correct allen wrench for the toilet.

(Of course, how he any leverage whatsoever to turn the screw with the makeshift allen wrench is unclear :) )

cubswin
08-30-05, 12:46 PM
Yep. There was always something strangely attractive about her. ...

Yeah -- I think she's goodlooking in the "ordinary girl" kind of way.

MassNYYfan
08-30-05, 03:33 PM

Insulin shock ain't no picnic, though. Unless he's gonna have enough sugar pills to offset every one he gets.

RhodyYanksFan
08-30-05, 03:53 PM
There's no way they would have a moderately attractive nurse like that be alone with prisoners.

hobokenfish
08-30-05, 04:02 PM
There's no way they would have a moderately attractive nurse like that be alone with prisoners.

If the guy is going to have access to all of the architectural plans of the prison, tattoo them all to his body, and purposely commit a crime just to get sent there to break his brother out, why the hell not?

yanksrule69
08-30-05, 04:06 PM
Insulin shock ain't no picnic, though. Unless he's gonna have enough sugar pills to offset every one he gets.

I can't imagine they would be. I didn't see the whole episode but what I did see of it it looked like he had it planned out pretty well and knew what he was doing. :dunno:

chanman7483
08-30-05, 04:20 PM
Just like in 24, how you never see the little things, such as Jack picking up more ammo, Jack eating, Jack going to the bathroom, Jack etc, little things like eating sugar cubes were probably omitted, because you assume without it, the story line wouldn't continue(i.e, the dude would be dead from the insulin shots, or something)

cubswin
08-30-05, 04:22 PM
The drug he was trying to get is an insulin inhibitor or something like that.

Evil Empire
08-30-05, 05:14 PM
Just like in 24, how you never see the little things, such as Jack picking up more ammo, Jack eating, Jack going to the bathroom, Jack etc, little things like eating sugar cubes were probably omitted, because you assume without it, the story line wouldn't continue(i.e, the dude would be dead from the insulin shots, or something)

he took pugnac....

thecaptain
09-01-05, 12:20 PM
FOX will rerun the 2 hour show tonight at 08:00pm The brother of death-row inmate Lincoln Burrows intentionally gets himself incarcerated, then plans to use his skills as a structural engineer to free him

SuperMario66
09-01-05, 12:29 PM
Somebody else may have mentioned this, but how they hell do they plan to make a series out of this? It just seems like more of a movie concept.

Evil Empire
09-01-05, 12:37 PM
Somebody else may have mentioned this, but how they hell do they plan to make a series out of this? It just seems like more of a movie concept.

It does. It seems they'll just be showing his struggle to get out. They could make the 90 days hes in prison into 3 seasons if they wanted to. Or they could show his life after breaking out, and maybe figuring out why those people want his brother killed. They will find a way(not for our entertainment, but so they can keep it on as long as possible, and make money.)

chanman7483
09-01-05, 12:39 PM
It does. It seems they'll just be showing his struggle to get out. They could make the 90 days hes in prison into 3 seasons if they wanted to. Or they could show his life after breaking out, and maybe figuring out why those people want his brother killed. They will find a way(not for our entertainment, but so they can keep it on as long as possible, and make money.)

He's already got his plan in full swing, I don't think they'll be in jail the whole season... I just want to know what happened to the dude's toe..

Evil Empire
09-01-05, 12:42 PM
He's already got his plan in full swing, I don't think they'll be in jail the whole season... I just want to know what happened to the dude's toe..

:lol: That looked so painful.

SuperMario66
09-01-05, 12:45 PM
How do you have anything climactic after they get out? That is the title!

Snatch Catch
09-01-05, 01:29 PM
He's already got his plan in full swing, I don't think they'll be in jail the whole season...

Dude, the announcer guy with the dramatic voice said something in the previews like "Breaking out is just the beginning."

boo_427
09-01-05, 01:55 PM
I just want to know what happened to the dude's toe..

I think you know what happened to his toe. ;)

chanman7483
09-01-05, 02:03 PM
Dude, the announcer guy with the dramatic voice said something in the previews like "Breaking out is just the beginning."

exCUSE me, I didn't catch that :mad: I caught the last 50 minutes or so

Snatch Catch
09-01-05, 02:19 PM
exCUSE me, I didn't catch that :mad: I caught the last 50 minutes or so

Previews = scenes from the NEXT episode (Which would have come when you were watching, Brah.)

chanman7483
09-01-05, 02:33 PM
I don't watch previews! I picked this up watching 24 - - watching the previews would kill me, leaving me in such suspense until the following week. I'm better off just not watching them...

SuperMario66
09-01-05, 03:04 PM
I just think Prison Break is an interesting title for a tv show. I guess we will see what happens.

JWHIII
09-01-05, 03:09 PM
FOX will rerun the 2 hour show tonight at 08:00pm The brother of death-row inmate Lincoln Burrows intentionally gets himself incarcerated, then plans to use his skills as a structural engineer to free him
Will this be the last opportunity to see this episode before the next one? I'd like to give this show a chance, but baseball and pre-season football will take precedence over it tonight.

SuperMario66
09-01-05, 03:22 PM
What is the shows normal night? I wouldn't mind having a good 9:00et Thursday.

thecaptain
09-01-05, 03:51 PM
Will this be the last opportunity to see this episode before the next one? I'd like to give this show a chance, but baseball and pre-season football will take precedence over it tonight. as far as i know

What is the shows normal night? I wouldn't mind having a good 9:00et Thursday.Sep 05 09:00pm monday nights. this show looks like it will be repeated on tuesday 9/6

chanman7483
09-01-05, 03:51 PM
Monday I Believe

NYDCYankee
09-01-05, 11:48 PM
For whatever reason, I think Michael looks a bit like A-Rod.

So I watch this thing tonight and I agree with you 100%

NYDCYankee
09-01-05, 11:51 PM
Also I think it has something to do with the female doctor.

She is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to good looking to be a doctor at a maximum security prison.

Evil Empire
09-02-05, 09:52 AM
So I watch this thing tonight and I agree with you 100%

It has something to do with the upper part of his head I think, his eyes and haircut maybe, are very similar to arods. At least that's what struck a chord with me.

thecaptain
09-05-05, 08:30 PM
Prison Break
FOX 5 Sep 05 09:00pm

PirateChief
09-05-05, 09:05 PM
I love this show.

And OMG I just about threw the hell up. I did NOT need to see that. Oh my god oh my god.

chanman7483
09-05-05, 09:11 PM
Wait so max securitiy inmates have access to metal and the tools to shape it??

Evil Empire
09-05-05, 09:15 PM
Damn those family dinners. I missed the first 15 mins. When's the replay of the whole episode? Thursday?

PirateChief
09-05-05, 09:27 PM
The guy who plays Abruzzi is freaking good.

NYDCYankee
09-05-05, 10:17 PM
Wait so max securitiy inmates have access to metal and the tools to shape it??

Yes they do

NYDCYankee
09-05-05, 10:17 PM
The guy who plays Abruzzi is freaking good.

Yeah he looks like a distorted Bruce Willis, he has been in a lot of movies I can't remember any of the though.

penfold
09-05-05, 10:19 PM
After having watched Oz, this seems like prison drama lite to me... with a little sci-fi-type fun (the breakout concept) thrown in. It's a weird mix. And if the series is successful? Prison Break Season 2: Live from Chechnya?

I think the series will probably do well but I'm not sure that I have the sticking power for it.

thecaptain
09-05-05, 10:37 PM
Damn those family dinners. I missed the first 15 mins. When's the replay of the whole episode? Thursday?tommorow WNYW Sep 06 09:00pm

TripleG23
09-06-05, 08:13 AM
After having watched Oz, this seems like prison drama lite to me... with a little sci-fi-type fun (the breakout concept) thrown in. It's a weird mix. And if the series is successful? Prison Break Season 2: Live from Chechnya?

I think the series will probably do well but I'm not sure that I have the sticking power for it.

I'm thinking if they get out this season that next season will be about them on the run. Who knows? I like the show so far. Fox & FX are really putting on some good shows that have gotten my attention.

RhodyYanksFan
09-06-05, 10:21 AM
Yeah he looks like a distorted Bruce Willis, he has been in a lot of movies I can't remember any of the though.

He was the crazy Russian cosmonat in Armageddon and the crazy kidnapper in Fargo, the crazy Russian drug lord/club owner in Bad Boys 2, and the crazy snuff porn producer in 8MM...now he's a crazy mobster inmate. See a pattern?

I missed the show last night as I have no cable in my new place yet. Anyone want to PM me a recap? Thanks.

Snatch Catch
09-06-05, 10:54 AM
So how does he get rid of the crazy cellmate?

Or is he REALLY crazy after all (His craziness could be an act)?

JWHIII
09-06-05, 10:59 AM

He'll get on board with the plan and the fact that he doesn't sleep will help them get back on schedule.

PirateChief
09-06-05, 11:37 AM

I see something happening like...Haywire going crazy and getting thrown out of the prison.

Personally, I'd like to see him befriend Haywire. Haywire seems like a neglected person (I mean he is a criminal so I am moderating my sympathy here) where no one even wants to look directly at him, so if Michael can just be his friend, he might be able to get him on his side easily. I'd like that.

Story-wise, though, it'd be a LOT easier for him to transfer out and Sucre to come back. Actually, that makes sense. Sucre will discover that Maricruz is having an affair, won't care anymore about her, and then will try and help Michael.

hobokenfish
09-06-05, 11:41 AM
Story-wise, though, it'd be a LOT easier for him to transfer out and Sucre to come back. Actually, that makes sense. Sucre will discover that Maricruz is having an affair, won't care anymore about her, and then will try and help Michael.

I actually like last night's episode better than the first two. I think Sucre will discover the affair, but that will make him want to join the escape because he won't want to wait the 16 months until his release to save his relationship.

PirateChief
09-06-05, 11:49 AM
Yeah, that's basically my idea.

hobokenfish
09-06-05, 12:00 PM
Yeah, that's basically my idea.

Along the same lines, but I don't think Sucre will want to forget about his fiancee. He'll want to bust out to save his relationship and put Hector in his place.

chanman7483
09-12-05, 10:17 PM
Along the same lines, but I don't think Sucre will want to forget about his fiancee. He'll want to bust out to save his relationship and put Hector in his place.

I have a sinking feeling, based on next week's previews, that Sucre will either be left behind or be killed trying to escape ... :( I loved his quote "You see these hands?? They'll dig to china if you want me to!!"

Do you guys think the SS really does stuff like they're doing in the show?

BTW, the main character def pulled a jack bauer when he intentionally smashed his head into the jail door.. and I missed the first episode, so it was my first time seeing his full body tattoo.... how stupid does that look?!

NYDCYankee
09-13-05, 01:27 AM
Do you guys think the SS really does stuff like they're doing in the show?

I have some friends that work or have worked for the SS from what I hear from them the answer is no.

Snatch Catch
09-13-05, 09:02 AM
Interesting- it looks like he gets out next week, no?

NYDCYankee
09-13-05, 09:19 AM
Interesting- it looks like he gets out next week, no?

It isn't about him getting out. He wouldn't just get thrown in the slammer so he could have the challenge of breaking out. He has to get his brother out (of solitary confinement) and the mob guy too.

Snatch Catch
09-13-05, 09:22 AM
It isn't about him getting out. He wouldn't just get thrown in the slammer so he could have the challenge of breaking out. He has to get his brother out (of solitary confinement) and the mob guy too.

I know, but they have none of the infrastructure laid for the other guys to escape yet. They did however show HIM escaping in the previews, so it looks like he gets out, but has to find away to get the others out, too.

chanman7483
09-13-05, 10:09 AM
I know, but they have none of the infrastructure laid for the other guys to escape yet. They did however show HIM escaping in the previews, so it looks like he gets out, but has to find away to get the others out, too.

He actually comes out on the roof, it looked like... no idea how he plans on actually getting past the fences / guards / dogs

RhodyYanksFan
09-19-05, 11:05 PM
That was awesome. This show keeps me guessing. When it started I was wondering "who the hell are English, Fitz and Percy?"

I didn't get it until I saw him sitting and waiting while the alarm was going off. What a smart show.

So is the lawyer with the "garlic cutting woman" and the Feds?

NYDCYankee
09-19-05, 11:42 PM
That was awesome. This show keeps me guessing. When it started I was wondering "who the hell are English, Fitz and Percy?"

I didn't get it until I saw him sitting and waiting while the alarm was going off. What a smart show.

So is the lawyer with the "garlic cutting woman" and the Feds?

The male lawyer? I was thinking that too, but I don't know, I think he might just want to get in her pants. But anything is possible.

What exactly happened to the warden's son? I am kind of confused about that.

JeanC
09-20-05, 08:42 AM
Love the show just these midwestern storms that keep cutting in......oh well just tonight maybe next week I can watch the show uninterupped by weather!

This is one of my hubbys favorite new shows (tried to tbo it last night save for the bad storm we were having) & mine as well.

Just one question how can an a dicey onion cutting woman influence the feds? Worth watching to find out.....

chanman7483
09-20-05, 08:57 AM
Can someone please provide a recap of last nite? Missed it.

TripleG23
09-20-05, 09:52 AM
When the doctor was asking his brother about family medical history did he mention anything about his brother's fake case of diabetes? I was switching back and fourth from the game to the show; but I don't think he said anything so that might play into a future part of the show if the doctor thinks something is up.

Anyway, great show so far. :)

NYDCYankee
09-20-05, 10:12 AM
When the doctor was asking his brother about family medical history did he mention anything about his brother's fake case of diabetes?

I am pretty sure she didn't, cause I was waiting for it.

RhodyYanksFan
09-20-05, 06:55 PM
Can someone please provide a recap of last nite? Missed it.

Go to fox.com and read their recap. It's much more indepth then anything anyone here could write.

chanman7483
09-20-05, 07:07 PM
This week's episode recap is the same as last weeks ... they better fix it soon

:argh:

yanksrule69
09-21-05, 02:16 AM
This week's episode recap is the same as last weeks ... they better fix it soon

:argh:

I'm assuming they might show an encore. Each week they haven't had the new recap until the encore has been shown and The O.C. (which didn't have an encore) had the recap soon after the episodes were shown.

yanksrule69
09-23-05, 11:08 AM
In case you didn't notice. The recap is up.

http://fox.com/prisonbreak/

chanman7483
09-23-05, 11:48 AM
In case you didn't notice. The recap is up.

http://fox.com/prisonbreak/

Thanks!

Wow that looked like a crazy episode!

thecaptain
09-23-05, 11:51 AM
Patricia Wettig is behind it all :D

Evil Empire
09-23-05, 04:40 PM
I just watched 3 and 4. What was the last episode? 5?

Evil Empire
09-26-05, 10:35 PM
I missed episode 6. Did anyone see it? The game came on right at 9 and I completley forgot.

chanman7483
09-26-05, 10:39 PM
The prisoners get out of their cells and are running around the prison loose. The governor's daughter is in the infirmiry and there are 4,5 inmates trying to get in... someone the glass isn't breaking when they're hitting it w/ everything they have.

Michael and Sucre are getting closer to breaking into the infirmiry through the tube. BTW, the riot was set up by Michael.. he needed a diversion so he could dig the tunnel, so he turned up the heat in jail so everyone would get testy. Someone on the outside called an inmate and told him to kill michael's brother(dunno his name)

The episode ended w/ Michael trying to save the governor's daugther -- she's huddled in a corner in the infirmiry. My question is how come none of the guards had guns?!?!?! OR MACE?!? anything?!

RhodyYanksFan
09-26-05, 10:57 PM
The prisoners get out of their cells and are running around the prison loose. The governor's daughter is in the infirmiry and there are 4,5 inmates trying to get in... someone the glass isn't breaking when they're hitting it w/ everything they have.

Michael and Sucre are getting closer to breaking into the infirmiry through the tube. BTW, the riot was set up by Michael.. he needed a diversion so he could dig the tunnel, so he turned up the heat in jail so everyone would get testy. Someone on the outside called an inmate and told him to kill michael's brother(dunno his name)

The episode ended w/ Michael trying to save the governor's daugther -- she's huddled in a corner in the infirmiry. My question is how come none of the guards had guns?!?!?! OR MACE?!? anything?!

Also, the crazy inmate who makes people hold his pocket found out about the plan. I hope the mafia guy kills him, but it looks like he's going to be in on it now too. The episode ended with the nurse alone in the med center and Michael on his way to saving her, while his brother is being led by the guy sent to kill him.

Prison guards don't carry guns because normally it's them and 20-30 inmates.

NYDCYankee
09-26-05, 11:12 PM
Fantastic episode. Definitely the best one so far. I knew it was gonna be bad news for the Doc to be so good looking, in a world full of crazy men.

Michael will save her, he has a crush on her.

I also think that TBag's new young roomate is gonna do something unpredictable and kill TBag or something like that.

Snatch Catch
09-26-05, 11:15 PM
Great episode!

chanman7483
09-26-05, 11:20 PM
Also, the crazy inmate who makes people hold his pocket found out about the plan. I hope the mafia guy kills him, but it looks like he's going to be in on it now too. The episode ended with the nurse alone in the med center and Michael on his way to saving her, while his brother is being led by the guy sent to kill him.

Prison guards don't carry guns because normally it's them and 20-30 inmates.

Understood, but to have one handgun in the whole jail? Come on. Not even a tiny can of pepperspray? Itty bitty can? Nothing?

yanksrule69
09-27-05, 08:59 AM
That was an awesome episode. I can't wait for next week.

T-Bag totally creeps me out. Should be interesting to see what Scofield does with the C.O.

TripleG23
09-27-05, 09:38 AM
That was an awesome episode. I can't wait for next week.

Should be interesting to see what Scofield does with the C.O.

Great episode, next week looks really good too.

Good point on the CO. Scofield has a lot of work to do with the CO & how he saved the Doctor next week... I mean that's if he does not get shot. :eek:

-Triple G

chanman7483
09-27-05, 09:39 AM
Plus, Michael's brother looks like he's getting led into a trap

TripleG23
09-27-05, 09:53 AM
Plus, Michael's brother looks like he's getting led into a trap

True, I forgot about that. Then you also have the lawyer going on a trip with the suspicious guy lawyer who might have stolen the tape.

Lots of questions to be answered. Good TV. :2thumbs:

boo_427
09-28-05, 11:38 AM
I agree, I haven't been watching this show live, but via recordings. I agree that it is entertaining.

yankeefreak04
09-28-05, 12:54 PM
I am not sure how many of you avid watchers of "Prison Break" also watch "My Name is Earl", but on last night's episode of "Earl" one of the actors from "Prison Break" made a guest appearance... The actor that played Scofield's crazy cellmate when his original cellmate was transferred played a character on "Earl" last night... It was kind of funny because I always thought that character had some wacked out eyes... In the show last night, Earl said "I don't know how many of you have heard the saying "crazy eyes" but Duane has them."...

Evil Empire
09-28-05, 12:57 PM
I still have to see 6. It's supposed to be the best one yet?

I'm excited to get home and watch it :D

Question/Comment about Ep 5: When he's on the roof, looking at the empty streets, and the call an alert, how does he get all the way to the Warden's office that quickly? It really seems impossible.

MassNYYfan
09-28-05, 11:54 PM
I am not sure how many of you avid watchers of "Prison Break" also watch "My Name is Earl", but on last night's episode of "Earl" one of the actors from "Prison Break" made a guest appearance... The actor that played Scofield's crazy cellmate when his original cellmate was transferred played a character on "Earl" last night... It was kind of funny because I always thought that character had some wacked out eyes... In the show last night, Earl said "I don't know how many of you have heard the saying "crazy eyes" but Duane has them."...

Saw a preview for a show while watching my Tivo'd CSI season premeire that the Scofield guy (Wentworth Miller, what a name) is in. With Jennifer Love Hewitt, I think.

thecaptain
09-29-05, 11:55 AM
Silas Weir Mitchell http://www.doritthies.com/detail.php?ID=1023_15.jpg&ID2= he always places a crazy guy.

Evil Empire
10-01-05, 12:29 AM
Just saw 6. Great episode, stupid cliff hanger.

Evil Empire
10-03-05, 09:58 PM
Good stuff.

They have to kill that stupid guy who stabbed the guard. He's a friggin doutche.

Evil Empire
10-03-05, 10:00 PM
3 weeks? I can wait that long as long as I'm watchin the Yanks for those 3 weeks. :NY:

Tal Hawkins
10-03-05, 11:01 PM
Good stuff.

They have to kill that stupid guy who stabbed the guard. He's a friggin doutche.
That's exactly what I told my wife...T-Bag must perish. I'm picturing Lincoln throwing his lame ass off the roof during the escape.

NYDCYankee
10-03-05, 11:37 PM
That's exactly what I told my wife...T-Bag must perish. I'm picturing Lincoln throwing his lame ass off the roof during the escape.

He is creepy. I think some how some way T Bag's cellmate is going to kill him because of the abuse he goes through.

Snatch Catch
10-03-05, 11:58 PM
I think some how some way T Bag's cellmate is going to kill him because of the abuse he goes through.

We have a weeeenah!

RhodyYanksFan
10-04-05, 12:09 AM
Another great episode! I really want to know what this whole conspiracy is about. Imagine getting a call on a pay phone and the guy knows who you are and says that you are dead (bad Colin Farrel movie, I know)?

The doctor is going to have to choose between her career and keeping Michael's secret about the escape because she will figure it out soon.

T Bag has got to go. Whoever plays him is doing an excellent job because I want him to die a painful death and soon. The Yankees better fill up these 3 weeks.

Snatch Catch
10-04-05, 12:12 AM
Another great episode! I really want to know what this whole conspiracy is about. Imagine getting a call on a pay phone and the guy knows who you are and says that you are dead (bad Colin Farrel movie, I know)?

WHAT?!?!? You disliked Phone Booth?

RhodyYanksFan
10-04-05, 09:13 AM
WHAT?!?!? You disliked Phone Booth?

I liked that it was short because if it was any longer it would have been really bad. I guess it's not as bad as I made it sound. It had some tense moments. Kiefer Sutherland made it. He has a great voice for "over-the-phone-psycho".

boo_427
10-04-05, 09:53 AM
Did anyone else pick up on when Mike had the Doctor and he was trying get her outside, he looked at his forearm to use the map? I thought that was pretty cool.

yanksrule69
10-04-05, 09:56 AM

The doctor is going to have to choose between her career and keeping Michael's secret about the escape because she will figure it out soon.

T Bag has got to go. Whoever plays him is doing an excellent job because I want him to die a painful death and soon. The Yankees better fill up these 3 weeks.

My question is - who the Hell answers a ringing random pay phone?

She will continue to work there. She is sticking it to her Father by doing so. I don't think she will figure out the plan to escape before they do so adn if she does I think she will feel indebted to Michael for getting her out that she won't say anything.

I was thinking the same thing about the actor playing T-Bag. I can't stand him. It creeps me out just showing shots of him. Blech.

yankeebot
10-04-05, 09:59 AM
Me. A random ringing payphone is irresistable.

RhodyYanksFan
10-04-05, 10:11 AM
It's so nice to see a warden being the good guy for a change. Enough of the cliche' evil warden out to get our hero.

Evil Empire
10-04-05, 12:50 PM
Bellick pisses me off too.

thecaptain
10-04-05, 01:53 PM
3 week wait :(

thecaptain
10-04-05, 01:55 PM
Me. A random ringing payphone is irresistable.i have answered a few in my day. mostly its a wrong number and the things you can make up. ;)

yanksrule69
10-04-05, 02:03 PM
It's so nice to see a warden being the good guy for a change. Enough of the cliche' evil warden out to get our hero.

I'm not so sure the warden is entirely a good guy.

RhodyYanksFan
10-04-05, 02:17 PM
I'm not so sure the warden is entirely a good guy.

He's better then Billick or any of the inmates. I was talking about how warden's are usually THE enemy in these stories (Shawshank).

yanksrule69
10-04-05, 02:29 PM
He's better then Billick or any of the inmates. I was talking about how warden's are usually THE enemy in these stories (Shawshank).

That's true. It doesn't appear that the Warden or the daughter get along very well with the Governor. I'm sure that will work its way in somehow.

Evil Empire
10-04-05, 03:09 PM
3 week wait :(

Hopefully it'll be for a good cause :NY:

NYDCYankee
10-04-05, 03:13 PM
Me. A random ringing payphone is irresistable.

me too.

Evil Empire
10-04-05, 03:14 PM
me too.

That's silly.

yanksrule69
10-23-05, 02:53 PM
On FX there is a Prison Break marathon for anyone who missed any of the episodes.

montrealer
10-23-05, 03:02 PM

She will continue to work there. She is sticking it to her Father by doing so. I don't think she will figure out the plan to escape before they do so adn if she does I think she will feel indebted to Michael for getting her out that she won't say anything.

I was thinking the same thing about the actor playing T-Bag. I can't stand him. It creeps me out just showing shots of him. Blech.
After watching the movie Phonebooth never again.

Evil Empire
10-23-05, 04:18 PM
Can't wait for two hours on Monday! :)

yanksrule69
10-23-05, 05:55 PM
Can't wait for two hours on Monday! :)

Only one hour is new.

Evil Empire
10-23-05, 05:56 PM
Only one hour is new.

Way to burst my bubble.

yanksrule69
10-23-05, 05:58 PM
Way to burst my bubble.

Now. Now. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Evil Empire
10-23-05, 06:02 PM
Now. Now. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

I guess.

RhodyYanksFan
10-24-05, 10:21 AM
Prison Break is all new tonight. I can't wait. :)

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 10:22 AM
Prison Break is all new tonight. I can't wait. :)

But only one of the two hours as I found out by rude awakening.

Snatch Catch
10-24-05, 10:52 AM
But only one of the two hours as I found out by rude awakening.

Rude awakening? What, did one of your guy friends tell you this as he flipped you over or something?

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 11:01 AM
Rude awakening? What, did one of your guy friends tell you this as he flipped you over or something?

Shaddup. Whore.

Snatch Catch
10-24-05, 11:04 AM
Shaddup. Whore.

That's a word that should never cross the lips of, or be associated with, any man.

It is an awful, vile, disgusting word that sullies anyone that employs it.

*spits*

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 11:08 AM
That's a word that should never cross the lips of, or be associated with, any man.

It is an awful, vile, disgusting word that sullies anyone that employs it.

*spits*

http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=2843866&postcount=26
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=2843326&postcount=2292
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=2843320&postcount=3
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=2843222&postcount=661
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=2843158&postcount=655
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=2842944&postcount=634

Snatch Catch
10-24-05, 11:15 AM
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=2843866&postcount=26
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=2843326&postcount=2292
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=2843320&postcount=3
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=2843222&postcount=661
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=2843158&postcount=655
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=2842944&postcount=634

What's your point?

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 11:18 AM
What's your point?

There's a point?

Snatch Catch
10-24-05, 11:35 AM
There's a point?

Whore.

mentalgidget
10-24-05, 01:54 PM
I hadn't watched at all until the marathon yesterday and I'm now hooked.
I really think the doctor knows what's up and resisted the chance to rat out Michael to that other guy when she asked about having prisoners work on the vent. system.
As much as I'd like to T-Bag get eliminated because he's expendable now that he killed the guard, I think he's too much of a foil to the crew to wipe him out this soon.

BTW, I know there was discussion about Abruzzi and his past roles... he also played the Russian electrician on Seinfeld in "The Frogger" episode

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 05:25 PM
Whore.

http://forums.nyyfans.com/showpost.php?p=2843997&postcount=168

Snatch Catch
10-24-05, 09:57 PM
Awesomeness.

Pure awesomeness.

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 09:57 PM
That was awesome.
Can't wait for next week.

Snatch Catch
10-24-05, 10:02 PM
Whore.

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 10:03 PM
You're a filthy, filthy man.

Snatch Catch
10-24-05, 10:04 PM
Your a filthy, filthy man.

Was that English?

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 10:05 PM
Was that English?

It was American.

Snatch Catch
10-24-05, 10:09 PM
It was American.

It was a messy congomeration of words.

("your" does not equal "you're".)

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 10:10 PM
It was a messy congomeration of words.

("your" does not equal "you're".)

Is that English?

Snatch Catch
10-24-05, 10:13 PM
Is that English?

I was merely trying to to give you a glimmer of hope, young man.

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 10:14 PM
I was merely trying to to give you a glimmer of hope, young man.

Sure you were.

ALR83
10-24-05, 10:15 PM
That was an awesome episode.

I just want to know what the deal is with the VP.

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 10:15 PM
That was an awesome episode.

I just want to know what the deal is with the VP.

She wants revenge, I assume.

ALR83
10-24-05, 10:23 PM
She wants revenge, I assume.

But for what we don't know. And what does Lincoln have to do with all of it? Damn this show has hooked me in SO bad.

Snatch Catch
Sure you were.

The best empathy is that which is delivered without the recipient being aware they are the intended target.

Snatch Catch
But for what we don't know.

Are you SURE you're hooked on the show?

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 10:25 PM
But for what we don't know. And what does Lincoln have to do with all of it? Damn this show has hooked me in SO bad.

Uh...

Actually, who is she really covering up for is my question. We know Lincoln didn't do it.

LJ's a smart kid, using the camera phone and all.

chanman7483
10-24-05, 10:26 PM
Uh...

Actually, who is she really covering up for is my question. We know Lincoln didn't do it.

He means why lincoln, i think

RhodyYanksFan
10-24-05, 10:27 PM
Uh...

Yeah I knew he must have done something with the phone. That Secret Service agent is so heartless I get angry just looking at him. It was great framing Bellick for the fire.

How are they going to get rid of Tea Bag now that the other guy is in custody for the murder?

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 10:28 PM
Yeah I knew he must have done something with the phone. That Secret Service agent is so heartless I get angry just looking at him. It was great framing Bellick for the fire.

How are they going to get rid of Tea Bag now that the other guy is in custody for the murder?

I'm hopin the other Italian guy(sorry to generalize, I don't remember his name) stabs him.

MassNYYfan
10-24-05, 10:32 PM
The VP had her own brother knocked off? :eek:

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 10:33 PM
The VP had her own brother knocked off? :eek:

You know, that kind of makes sense. Why else would she push so hard to have Lincoln killed?

ALR83
10-24-05, 10:40 PM
Are you SURE you're hooked on the show?

No, I'm not really sure to be honest. I just felt like saying that.

I did miss an episode though so am I missing something important?

Uh...

One thing I don't get is why Lincoln. I must have missed something somewhere because I have yet to get this. SOMEONE TELL ME. :lol:

Tal Hawkins
10-24-05, 10:44 PM
For some reason I'm thinking Tea Bag's new boy-toy will turn on him and rat him out...Bellick will eventually get his hands on Tea Bag and avenge Bob. There is no way Schofield will allow Tea Bag to leave the prison with them...he's too much of a risk.

Tonight's episode was awesome...can't wait for next week. I hope one of the FBI agents get offed pretty soon...creepy bastards.

Snatch Catch
10-24-05, 10:57 PM
For some reason I'm thinking Tea Bag's new boy-toy will turn on him and rat him out...

I said a bunch of weeks ago that I thought he would kill T-Bag.

Evil Empire
10-24-05, 11:06 PM
Tonight's episode was awesome...can't wait for next week. I hope one of the FBI agents get offed pretty soon...creepy bastards.

They're Secret Service Agents.

MassNYYfan
10-24-05, 11:38 PM
I hope one of the FBI agents get offed pretty soon...creepy bastards.

One shoulda been knocked off this week, but the boyfriend is a damned idiot. Hit the guy with a bat once in the back and then tell the kid to run while you stand there. :looking: Beat that sucker's head in. He's trying to kill you, fool.

NYDCYankee
10-25-05, 12:08 AM
This just a guess, but I think Lincoln really did it.

I think that is going to be the twist at the end of the show.

mentalgidget
10-25-05, 11:20 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing!
Wouldn't it be interesting if they (gov't) were attempting to cover up something other than the real killer, which we all assume to be the case.
Have we ever heard anyone in the gov't say that Lincoln didn't do it?

yanksrule69
10-25-05, 11:31 AM
Last night was really good. That would be very interesting if Lincoln did in fact kill the guy. I still can't stand T-Bag. He is so damn creepy.

I was watching with one of my friends who has never seen it before and while we are watching he says, "that guy looks a lot like A-Rod" referring to Michael. I don't see it at all but I thought it was interesting because I'm pretty sure some other people here have had the same thought.

Tal Hawkins
10-25-05, 03:16 PM
I was watching with one of my friends who has never seen it before and while we are watching he says, "that guy looks a lot like A-Rod" referring to Michael. I don't see it at all but I thought it was interesting because I'm pretty sure some other people here have had the same thought.
Hmmm...nope, don't see the resemblance.

They're Secret Service Agents
Thanks for the correction, don't know why I assumed they were FBI agents.

Interesting theory...I guess it's possible. Wasn't Lincoln high when he was supposed to actually shoot the VP's brother? He could have been so baked that he didn't realize he actually did it.

Snatch Catch
10-25-05, 03:23 PM

Interesting, but then why did the video expert guy find so many flaws in the construction of the tape?

Unless he's in on it with the formerly shady lawyer guy.

Evil Empire
10-25-05, 03:25 PM
Interesting, but then why did the video expert guy find so many flaws in the construction of the tape?

That guy is a bit shady. (The one who's working with Veronica, right?)

I have a bad feeling about him.

Evil Empire
10-25-05, 03:26 PM
"Lincoln Burrows is set to be executed in the electric chair, which is not used in Illinois any more. Currently, all executions in Illinois are done by lethal injection."

Interesting.

Tal Hawkins
10-25-05, 03:27 PM

Didn't he initially approach Veronica about helping with the case? Kind of weird that the guy comes out of nowhere to help...how did he hear about it? You're right, he seems shady...what's up with all the guns Veronica finds in the cabin?

Evil Empire
10-25-05, 03:29 PM
Didn't he initially approach Veronica about helping with the case? Kind of weird that the guy comes out of nowhere to help...how did he hear about it? You're right, he seems shady...what's up with all the guns Veronica finds in the cabin?

No, Veronica approached that law firm(Project something) to get their help. That guy work(ed?) there.

Guns? What guns? (If there were guns, its because he said he dad was a cop or something)

mentalgidget
10-25-05, 03:32 PM

The previews for next week allude her "questioning" him again. It showed her looking in a cabinet in that unibomber shack and finding guns, he walks in and says something like "what are you doing." My first thought was that it's nothing and they wanted to make it look like there'll be another issue between them but who knows.
Can anyone elighten me about the murder weapon. Lincoln said something about meeting a guy the night before and checking out some guns. Then he talked about agreeing to do something to settle a $90,000 debt. I guess my attention was wavering because I thought I heard him say something about someone killing his son. Anyone know exactly what that's all about?

MassNYYfan
10-25-05, 04:05 PM
"Lincoln Burrows is set to be executed in the electric chair, which is not used in Illinois any more. Currently, all executions in Illinois are done by lethal injection."

Interesting.

It's OK, I never took insulin shots in the MFin' forearm, either. :wtf:

yanksrule69
10-31-05, 09:58 PM
Dang. I hope LJ erased that text message.

Evil Empire
10-31-05, 09:59 PM

Holy Carp I forgot about that.

rightfielder21
10-31-05, 10:13 PM

I would imagine he did... He knew they would follow the phone...

yanksrule69
10-31-05, 10:22 PM
I would imagine he did... He knew they would follow the phone...

Of course you would think he did. He's obviously not thinking straight. He didn't know. He had to ask Veronica how they always know where he is so he obviously wasn't thinking about the possibility that they may be tracking him.

Evil Empire
10-31-05, 10:23 PM
Of course you would think he did. He's obviously not thinking straight. He didn't know he had to ask Veronica how they always know where he is so he obviously wasn't thinking about the possibility that they may be tracking him.

Plus it adds to plot.

Evil Empire
10-31-05, 10:28 PM
Where'd he send that picture too?

rightfielder21
10-31-05, 10:42 PM
Of course you would think he did. He's obviously not thinking straight. He didn't know. He had to ask Veronica how they always know where he is so he obviously wasn't thinking about the possibility that they may be tracking him.

I would imagine that when they discussed what had happened, at some point Veronica would have asked him if he had deleted the message... If not they would move...

TripleG23
11-01-05, 07:20 AM

They can track his phone, listen to his conversations at all times, but can't get access to his text messages? What's up with that? :)

RhodyYanksFan
11-01-05, 07:24 AM
As must as I'm enjoying the show, I'm getting a little impatient. How long are they going to drag it all out? How many bumps in the road can they hit? This show frustrates me.

NYDCYankee
11-01-05, 07:26 AM
They can track his phone, listen to his conversations at all times, but can't get access to his text messages? What's up with that? :)

They can triangluate his single? A classic 24 move.

I thought the text message thing was clever.

NYDCYankee
11-01-05, 07:28 AM

I don't trust that video guy he was the brother on Blossom.

RhodyYanksFan
11-01-05, 07:29 AM
I missed it...what did Abruzzi do (or not do) to lose his perk of being in charge of PI?

Evil Empire
11-01-05, 07:30 AM
I missed it...what did Abruzzi do (or not do) to lose his perk of being in charge of PI?

He's been paying off Bellick at the beginning of each month, but his accounts have been emptied and he can't do it anymore.

Bellick therefore got rid of his "perks."

Evil Empire
11-01-05, 07:31 AM
As must as I'm enjoying the show, I'm getting a little impatient. How long are they going to drag it all out? How many bumps in the road can they hit? This show frustrates me.

They're showing how hard it is, so they can discourage people from actually trying it.

Seriously though, I agree, it's a bit frustrating. I just wanna see him out of there already!

NYDCYankee
11-01-05, 07:39 AM
They're showing how hard it is, so they can discourage people from actually trying it.

Seriously though, I agree, it's a bit frustrating. I just wanna see him out of there already!

But then the show would be over.

I bet he gets a stay of execution and the breakout drags on for another whole year

Evil Empire
11-01-05, 07:46 AM
But then the show would be over.

I bet he gets a stay of execution and the breakout drags on for another whole year

And I'd go ballistic if that happened.

TripleG23
11-01-05, 08:26 AM

Nov. 28th is the Season Finale for the show

Evil Empire
11-01-05, 08:29 AM
Nov. 28th is the Season Finale for the show

Ruh roh.

I smell cliff hanger.

boo_427
11-01-05, 10:39 AM
A broken light bulb to the eye-socket, ouch, that had to hurt.

"Yesterday's news, huh?"

THEBOSS84
11-01-05, 10:42 AM
A broken light bulb to the eye-socket, ouch, that had to hurt.

"Yesterday's news, huh?"

Could someone please tell me where I know Abruzzi from??

Did he play either of the following roles that come to mind:
a) the guy in the Russian space station in ARMAGEDDON
b) the Russian mob boss in Bad Boys 2

He looks so familiar

yanksrule69
11-01-05, 10:52 AM
Could someone please tell me where I know Abruzzi from??

Did he play either of the following roles that come to mind:
a) the guy in the Russian space station in ARMAGEDDON
b) the Russian mob boss in Bad Boys 2

He looks so familiar

PETER STORMARE - John Abruzzi on PRISON BREAK

Swedish-born actor/director Peter Stormare has an international flare that sets him apart from other performers. Stormare recently wrapped production on the feature film “Unknown” and will next be seen in the highly anticipated “The Brothers Grimm” opposite Matt Damon and Heath Ledger. He recently starred in “Constantine” with Keanu Reeves and “Birth” with Nicole Kidman.

Stormare’s television credits include the telefilm “Hitler: The Rise of Evil,” the series “Watching Ellie” and memorable guest appearances on “Joey” and “Seinfeld.”

Stormare has worked with exceptional directors throughout his career. He appeared in Penny Marshall’s “Awakenings,” Steven Spielberg’s “Minority Report” and “The Lost World: Jurassic Park,” the Coen brothers’ “Fargo” and “The Big Lebowski,” Joel Schumacher’s “8MM” and Michael Bay’s “Bad Boys II” and “Armageddon.” Stormare’s additional feature work includes Lars von Trier’s “Dancer in the Dark,” Lasse Hallstrom’s “Chocolat,” Wim Wenders’ “The Million Dollar Hotel,” John Woo’s “Windtalkers,” Jonas Akerlund’s “Spun” and Kevin Donovan’s “The Tuxedo.”

THEBOSS84
11-01-05, 10:56 AM
PETER STORMARE - John Abruzzi on PRISON BREAK

Swedish-born actor/director Peter Stormare has an international flare that sets him apart from other performers. Stormare recently wrapped production on the feature film “Unknown” and will next be seen in the highly anticipated “The Brothers Grimm” opposite Matt Damon and Heath Ledger. He recently starred in “Constantine” with Keanu Reeves and “Birth” with Nicole Kidman.

Stormare’s television credits include the telefilm “Hitler: The Rise of Evil,” the series “Watching Ellie” and memorable guest appearances on “Joey” and “Seinfeld.”

Stormare has worked with exceptional directors throughout his career. He appeared in Penny Marshall’s “Awakenings,” Steven Spielberg’s “Minority Report” and “The Lost World: Jurassic Park,” the Coen brothers’ “Fargo” and “The Big Lebowski,” Joel Schumacher’s “8MM” and Michael Bay’s “Bad Boys II” and “Armageddon.” Stormare’s additional feature work includes Lars von Trier’s “Dancer in the Dark,” Lasse Hallstrom’s “Chocolat,” Wim Wenders’ “The Million Dollar Hotel,” John Woo’s “Windtalkers,” Jonas Akerlund’s “Spun” and Kevin Donovan’s “The Tuxedo.”

Wow thanks Yanksrule69, you definitely answered my question

Excellent show I must say

NYDCYankee
11-01-05, 01:58 PM
Abruzzi was in Fargo I think

Tal Hawkins
11-01-05, 04:58 PM
Where'd he send that picture too?
I think the address was something like LJ@ign, so he probably sent it to his home email account.

He's been paying off Bellick at the beginning of each month, but his accounts have been emptied and he can't do it anymore.

Bellick therefore got rid of his "perks."
I wonder if Schofield is going to give up Fibronaci's (sp?) location or if he'll just offer to pay Bellick for the perks.

Evil Empire
11-01-05, 04:59 PM
I think the address was something like LJ@ign, so he probably sent it to his home email account.

I wonder if Schofield is going to give up Fibronaci's (sp?) location or if he'll just offer to pay Bellick for the perks.

Who the hell is Fibbonacci anyway? I think I missed that whole thing.

He has no money to pay Bellick though, I don't think anyway.

THEBOSS84
11-01-05, 05:02 PM

Fibannaci is an informant who, if he is not taken out asap, the mob boss(dont know his name but its abruzzis boss) will be going to jail for a very long time.
Michael knows his location apparently

Tal Hawkins
11-01-05, 05:02 PM

Fibonacci is an informant that Abruzzi's boss wants killed...Schofield apparently knows where the guy is...that's how he got Abruzzi to help him with arranging air transportation when they get out.

I don't know if Schofield has money or not, I just assumed that he does based on his job as an engineer and the hugeness of his office.

Evil Empire
11-01-05, 05:04 PM
Fibronaci is an informant that Abruzzi's boss wants killed...Schofield apparently knows where the guy is...that's how he got Abruzzi to help him with arranging air transportation when they get out.

I don't know if Schofield has money or not, I just assumed that he does based on his job as an engineer and the hugeness of his office.

Hugeness :lol:

Ah okay, thanks to you and THEBOSS for the info on Fibonacci.

THEBOSS84
11-01-05, 05:08 PM
I dont know about you guys but isnt Lincoln Burroughs(character's name) a bad actor?? - dont get me wrong I love the show

Tal Hawkins
11-01-05, 05:12 PM
I dont know about you guys but isnt Lincoln Burroughs(character's name) a bad actor?? - dont get me wrong I love the show
He can be a little over the top sometimes, but he's okay. Plus, he's got a really mean 'I'll kick your ass and crap on your face' look...he flashed it at Tea Bag in last night's episode when Schofield told him to not touch the newbie. A cool look like that can usually counter any crappy acting.

THEBOSS84
11-01-05, 05:15 PM
How can this show possibly come up with a season 2?
I know it's early sicne this season hasnt ended yet but I doubt they can call next season PRISON BREAK since they most liekly would have broken out by then

Tal Hawkins
11-01-05, 05:19 PM
How can this show possibly come up with a season 2?
I know it's early sicne this season hasnt ended yet but I doubt they can call next season PRISON BREAK since they most liekly would have broken out by then
I thought when the first season of '24' ended that there was no way they could have a second. I think they're on season 5.

As for 'Prison Break'...it's possible they could stretch this one out to another season...might lose some viewers who get frustrated and want it to end. Or, and this is a bit of a stretch, they could break in to a prison next season to save someone.

THEBOSS84
11-01-05, 05:21 PM
I thought when the first season of '24' ended that there was no way they could have a second. I think they're on season 5.

As for 'Prison Break'...it's possible they could stretch this one out to another season...might lose some viewers who get frustrated and want it to end. Or, and this is a bit of a stretch, they could break in to a prison next season to save someone.

I guess their best bet would be to have this stretched out into another season because if they in fact break out, I dont think they would want to show their faces around the US

P.S - counting the minutes until 24 season 5

RhodyYanksFan
11-01-05, 05:29 PM
It's going to be a huge cliffhanger. I forget where I read it, but at the end of November it's going on haitus because 24 is starting. I bet the end of that episode will be them either running away from the prison, or Lincoln being walked down to the chair and we'll have to wait 5 months to see what happens. Damn you Fox.

THEBOSS84
11-01-05, 05:31 PM
It's going to be a huge cliffhanger. I forget where I read it, but at the end of November it's going on haitus because 24 is starting. I bet the end of that episode will be them either running away from the prison, or Lincoln being walked down to the chair and we'll have to wait 5 months to see what happens. Damn you Fox.

I heard that 24 doesnt return until January though

Evil Empire
11-01-05, 05:32 PM

TV Guide IIRC

THEBOSS84
11-01-05, 05:35 PM
TV Guide IIRC

what is tv guide IIRC

yankeefreak04
11-01-05, 05:37 PM
I guess their best bet would be to have this stretched out into another season because if they in fact break out, I dont think they would want to show their faces around the US

There was a special episode on last week sometime... I think it was on like Sunday afternoon... They interviewed a lot of the actors and when they interviewed the actor that plays Scofield, he stated they have episodes shot for seasons 1 and 2 so far...

Evil Empire
11-01-05, 05:39 PM
what is tv guide IIRC

THEBOSS84
11-01-05, 05:43 PM

what is IIRC an acronym for?

thanks for laughing at me, much appreciated

Evil Empire
11-01-05, 05:46 PM
what is IIRC an acronym for?

thanks for laughing at me, much appreciated

Oh! I thought you were mocking me, and talking all Jeopardy like.

IIRC: If I recall correctly

thecaptain
11-01-05, 05:49 PM
i read FOX has ordered an additional 9 episodes to complete a 22 episode season of Prison Break. Episodes 13 will be November 28, 2005. when they show the last nine i dont know... :( . they cant make us wait till after the 24 season.. they have to switch to another night. ... but i have no idea what they will do...

THEBOSS84
11-01-05, 05:50 PM
Oh! I thought you were mocking me, and talking all Jeopardy like.

IIRC: If I recall correctly

Ha Ha I gotcha Evil Empire

all under control...I learned something new today!!

I cudda sworn though that I heard that 24 would return after the Super Bowl