PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Crashers

Snatch Catch
07-17-05, 01:15 AM
Just got back from seeing this movie.

Holy smokes.

I mean, HOLY SMOKES.

Absolutely hilarious. Definitely the funniest movie I've seen in the last 5 years, and probably longer.

If you were a fan of Vince Vaughn's performance in Old School, and have been waiting for that movie where they just focus on him and let him do that funny thing he does, then look no further.

The humor is sophomoric at times, but you have to know that going in. The movie is very light and simple, but it is undeniably funny. Vince Vaughn is a comedic genius; I missed half of the jokes because I couldn't hear them over the roaring in the theater on top of my own laughter.

BBTB and Jay- if you see this movie and it is not in your top 10 funniest movies of all time, I will send you a refund for your tickets.

Anyone who enjoyed Swingers or Old School is going to love this movie. There are so many funny lines it is unbelievable.

CoyoteYankee
07-17-05, 01:34 AM
Damn...I'm dying to see this movie. I really don't like actually going to the movie theater (haven't been to one since Garden State) but this movie sounds so freakin' funny that I think I will have to. Glad to hear that it is as funny as it looks to be! Now I can't wait! :)

Snatch Catch
07-17-05, 01:35 AM
Damn...I'm dying to see this movie. I really don't like actually going to the movie theater (haven't been to one since Garden State) but this movie sounds so freakin' funny that I think I will have to. Glad to hear that it is as funny as it looks to be! Now I can't wait! :)

Its funnier than it looks.

I'm not exaggerating, either.

PettittesPrincess
07-17-05, 01:40 AM
I really want to see this movie... Vince Vaughn :ga-ga:

rkh5donkey
07-17-05, 09:59 AM
I thought that this movie was going to be awful tripe (partly because it had cross-promotional commercials with Bud Light, which is never a good sign.)

I was SORELY mistaken. It's the funniest damn movie I've seen in a long time.

Highest possible recommendation. Seriously.

CoyoteYankee
07-17-05, 10:10 AM
I thought that this movie was going to be awful tripe

That's what I thought a long time ago when I saw commercials for "There's Something About Mary". Sometimes the commercials can't do a movie justice.

I still can't wait to see this movie. Hopefully next weekend.

rkh5donkey
07-17-05, 10:17 AM
That's what I thought a long time ago when I saw commercials for "There's Something About Mary". Sometimes the commercials can't do a movie justice.

I still can't wait to see this movie. Hopefully next weekend.

Having now seen it, in retrospect the Wedding Crashers trailers are actually quite good in that they don't reveal the whole movie. That's a big pet peeve of mine, when the trailer shows you all the best jokes and the entire plot to the point that its useless to actually see the movie. The WC trailer barely scratches the surface of the movie.

FreeYayo
07-17-05, 10:19 AM

Holy smokes.

I mean, HOLY SMOKES.

Absolutely hilarious. Definitely the funniest movie I've seen in the last 5 years, and probably longer.

If you were a fan of Vince Vaughn's performance in Old School, and have been waiting for that movie where they just focus on him and let him do that funny thing he does, then look no further.

The humor is sophomoric at times, but you have to know that going in. The movie is very light and simple, but it is undeniably funny. Vince Vaughn is a comedic genius; I missed half of the jokes because I couldn't hear them over the roaring in the theater on top of my own laughter.

BBTB and Jay- if you see this movie and it is not in your top 10 funniest movies of all time, I will send you a refund for your tickets.

Anyone who enjoyed Swingers or Old School is going to love this movie. There are so many funny lines it is unbelievable.
I agree

And the scene at the dinner table with Vince Vaughn is one of the funniest scenes I'd ever seen.

Snatch Catch
07-17-05, 10:29 AM
I agree

And the scene at the dinner table with Vince Vaughn is one of the funniest scenes I'd ever seen.

I completely lost it when he talked about "The Midnight Rape"...

That and the spiel he went into in the beginning about dating and the "game" you end up playing when you take the date home with you. (Don't want to give any jokes away ;) )

FreeYayo
07-17-05, 10:30 AM
I completely lost it when he talked about "The Midnight Rape"...
hahaha

and the painting

Snatch Catch
07-17-05, 10:42 AM
hahaha

and the painting

See my user title...

Snatch Catch
07-17-05, 10:46 AM
I have to go buy a pirated version of the movie.

rkh5donkey
07-17-05, 11:14 AM
See my user title... :lol: :lol: :lol:

RSoxHater
07-17-05, 11:41 AM
I have to go buy a pirated version of the movie.

Cue in annoying loud music

"You wouldn't steal a car...."

Sorry, I am getting antsy at these ads in most new DVDs and in movie theaters. Worst part is most studios on the DVD make it restricted to user input, thus not allowing you to skip it. Almost like they want to drive me into piracy.

yankeesrule2000
07-17-05, 12:04 PM
Yea i saw this last night, i also thought it was hilarious!

Snatch Catch
07-17-05, 12:19 PM
I don't feel like going into the city or to Newark to buy the pirated version, so I'm just going to go see it again.

Please note that this will be the first time since 1989 that I have paid to see a movie twice in the theaters.

Alos, I think that after paying for my and my comapnion's tickets last night, and mine again today, I think I am qualified to buy the pirated version of the movie. I've contributed enough at this point, no?

DkNNy79
07-17-05, 05:24 PM
I have been dying to see this movie. Gotta see if I can drag my sister to go with me tonight!! I'm a big fan of Vince Vaughn and its looks like a hilarious movie.

twinks34
07-17-05, 05:26 PM
................ing R rating.

BronxByTheBay
07-17-05, 05:39 PM

Holy smokes.

I mean, HOLY SMOKES.

No refund necessary. I thought the film was fantastic. Vaughn has owned my ass since Swingers. I thought Dodgeball was going to be awesome if only due to the fact that it looked like Vaughn or his agents figured out he needs to play the Bill Murray role in every comedy he's in. Unfortunately that script gave him almost nothing to do (I wonder if Stiller had anything to do with that?). Best compliment I could pay Wedding Crashers is that it is not only hysterical, but flat out a good, good film. Everything works.

On a sidenote, how can you bring up Old School and Swingers when talking about Vaughn's best stuff but overlook Made? I actually thought, prior to WC, Made was Vaughn's best stuff to date. He and Favreau really need to make a film together once every few years.

allybear
07-17-05, 06:07 PM
It looks really funny - I never get to go to the movies, but maybe we'll have to try to get to this one!

NY11
07-17-05, 08:36 PM
Just got back from seeing it....it was much better than I thought it would be. Very funny. Vince Vaughn was great!! :)

Cathy

krystl
07-17-05, 10:38 PM
I really want to see this movie too. I love Vince Vaughn. Not too crazy about the other guy,what's his name, but I definitely want to see it in the theather now.

Snatch Catch
07-17-05, 11:43 PM
Even better the second time.

Snatch Catch
07-18-05, 09:00 AM
................ing R rating.

Thats what made it so good.

I read somewhere that they initially wanted to make it PG-13. If they had, the movie would have been a disaster.

twinks34
07-18-05, 09:08 AM

I read somewhere that they initially wanted to make it PG-13. If they had, the movie would have been a disaster.

With the R rating, they don't have to hold back like they would have to if it was rated PG-13.

The thing is, I can't get in because it's rated R.

boo_427
07-18-05, 09:17 AM
bullseye!!!

BronxByTheBay
07-18-05, 09:54 AM

"Hello, brother". I'm tired tired tired of perfectly good comedies/horror films being ruined by a PG-13 rating.

Snatch Catch
07-18-05, 10:19 AM
I almost NUMCHUCKED you, man!

BronxByTheBay
07-18-05, 10:26 AM
I almost NUMCHUCKED you, man!

I knew the minute they mentioned the "guru" there would be a cameo by either Stiller or Farrell later in the film.

Farrell needs to ask his agents why he wasn't cast in something like this instead of Bewitched.

rkh5donkey
07-18-05, 10:34 AM
I knew the minute they mentioned the "guru" there would be a cameo by either Stiller or Farrell later in the film.

Farrell needs to ask his agents why he wasn't cast in something like this instead of Bewitched.
One of the things that made this a really great movie as opposed to just a funny comedy was the casting. Vaughn, Wilson, Walken, and Farrell were all perfectly dead-on in their respective parts. I can't imagine replacing any of those actors in this movie.

koko
07-18-05, 10:40 AM
Rule # 85 ... don't leave a fellow crasher at a party when he's wearing a funny purple jacket.

Mezmerize
07-18-05, 10:56 AM
This was the funniest movie I've seen since I was an adolescent laughing at the utter stupidity of Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura. Difference is, the jokes in this movie were actually funny. Wilson and Vaughn together are very good (is Starsky and Hutch as good?). I think Walken's character could have been either better utilized or been cast by someone else. I thought when he got Vaughn alone for a minute that we would see some of the typical Walken character, but it never happened. It didn't really detract from the movie, but I think he could have been better utilized.

All in all, aside from the obvious sappiness that must be had in comedies such as this, the movie was excellent and had myself and the entire theatre laughing our asses off for two hours. Can't complain if you get your money's worth I suppose!

Snatch Catch
07-18-05, 11:00 AM

"MAAA! THE MEATLOAF!!! WE WANT IT NOW!!!!"

Mezmerize
07-18-05, 11:42 AM
Damn You Roger!

Snatch Catch
07-18-05, 02:16 PM
"Are you kidding me? I was all-state, I can put the ball wherever I want. I can make it rain out here."

RhodyYanksFan
07-18-05, 04:04 PM
I'm going tomorrow night after dinner. I can't wait. This thread has made me want to see it that much more.

chanman7483
07-18-05, 05:17 PM
Rule # 85 ... don't leave a fellow crasher at a party when he's wearing a funny purple jacket.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I busted out laughing reading this quote...

chanman7483
07-18-05, 05:19 PM
With the R rating, they don't have to hold back like they would have to if it was rated PG-13.

The thing is, I can't get in because it's rated R.

It's hilarious how kids can't get into movies with an R rating, yet kids have been getting into bars underaged for years and years now... it's tough. I couldn't figure out how to get into a rated R movie when I was underaged either.. they really enforced it at the theatre near my house and even took my fake ID

BronxByTheBay
07-18-05, 05:23 PM
It's hilarious how kids can't get into movies with an R rating, yet kids have been getting into bars underaged for years and years now... it's tough. I couldn't figure out how to get into a rated R movie when I was underaged either.. they really enforced it at the theatre near my house and even took my fake ID

I've never had a problem getting into an "R" film when I was younger. Furthermore, I'd like to know what theater this poster is going to because I would LOVE to sit in an R-rated film without underage teens f*cking it up.

chanman7483
07-18-05, 05:27 PM
I've never had a problem getting into an "R" film when I was younger. Furthermore, I'd like to know what theater this poster is going to because I would LOVE to sit in an R-rated film without underage teens f*cking it up.

They just started doing it out of nowhere - - this was only during night time showings though. They were checking IDs.. moving it around in the light to check if the stamp was on it.. REALLY tough. My friend now looks like she's 12 but is 21... and they kept on insisting once that it was a fake ID because she didn't look 21. Ridiculous. You'll have to venture out to Jersey though BBTB, to enjoy these luxuries. But don't think you can win - - if it's not idiotic 14 year old teenboppers it's people answering their phones during the movie and having a full blown conversation on the phone...

BronxByTheBay
07-18-05, 05:28 PM
They just started doing it out of nowhere - - this was only during night time showings though. They were checking IDs.. moving it around in the light to check if the stamp was on it.. REALLY tough. My friend now looks like she's 12 but is 21... and they kept on insisting once that it was a fake ID because she didn't look 21. Ridiculous. You'll have to venture out to Jersey though BBTB, to enjoy these luxuries. But don't think you can win - - if it's not idiotic 14 year old teenboppers it's people answering their phones during the movie and having a full blown conversation on the phone...

That might be a hell of a commute from Northern CA just to see a film.

Snatch Catch
07-18-05, 06:17 PM
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I busted out laughing reading this quote...

Its even funnier in the movie because he blurts it out after Wilson throws one of the other rules in his face, and he can't get the number right because he's so angry and fired up.

He says something like "Rule number one-thirt...fifteen"

What makes it good is that it doesn't fall into the trap that much of the other Frat Pack movies do at times- the stupid humor and the physical comedy.

You know, the whole animals doing stupid things, guys falling down stairs, girls geting hit in the face with volleyballs, bathroom humor, etc.

This movie has really none of that- its all clever dialogue- thats what makes it so good.

"Count Chocula"

in MO I trust 42
07-18-05, 06:35 PM
im seeing this movie, hope i belly laugh :-)

in MO I trust 42
07-18-05, 06:36 PM
vince vaughn is hilarious, he's been the best part of a lot of his movies

SuperMario66
07-18-05, 07:47 PM
Everything I have heard about this movie says that it is amazing. I am hoping to see it later in the week.

Sam2448
07-18-05, 07:56 PM
I saw it on Saturday. It was great. Hilarious.

bnorris85
07-18-05, 11:45 PM
omg so funny

DaBomber25
07-19-05, 01:10 PM
I haven't read through this thread yet 'cause I'm not seeing the movie for a couple more days. I was just in Walgreen's and the "Wedding Crasher's" girls are in Stuff this month. OH. MY. GOD. Rachel Sterling (I think that was her name), SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT.

EDIT: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1043494/ Not really a film career to brag about. "Brunette" in Wedding Crashers but she was a former Juggy! Her pic in Stuff was much better than the imdb one.

DaBomber25
07-19-05, 01:38 PM
If you go to Stuff's official website you can see the exact pic thats in the magazine. I won't link to it here 'cause it's probably not what you'd call appropriate.

'K, I'm done talking about her...at least until I see the movie.

Snatch Catch
07-19-05, 01:39 PM
I haven't read through this thread yet 'cause I'm not seeing the movie for a couple more days. I was just in Walgreen's and the "Wedding Crasher's" girls are in Stuff this month. OH. MY. GOD. Rachel Sterling (I think that was her name), SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT.

EDIT: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1043494/ Not really a film career to brag about. "Brunette" in Wedding Crashers but she was a former Juggy! Her pic in Stuff was much better than the imdb one.

For everyone who thought the redhead (Isla Fisher) was hot, keep in mind that she has a AUSTRALIAN ACCENT in real life...

Stealthspy
07-19-05, 01:43 PM
Who buys pirated stuff? Get it yourself for free, same legal issues, except you don't waste time and money.

keg411
07-19-05, 05:34 PM
Just saw it last night. Absolutely hysterical. Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are awesome and there are definitely some great lines. Definitely worth the money. The theater was also pretty packed last night, and I saw it on a Monday at 10:15pm.

in MO I trust 42
07-19-05, 07:23 PM
i saw it last night at 10.30, i was actually cracking up! it was HILARIOUS! loved the movie and completely recommend it to everyone.

in MO I trust 42
07-19-05, 07:26 PM
:rockin:definitely two thumbs up :2thumbs:

chanman7483
07-19-05, 08:25 PM
hot girls, good story line, great dialogue, 2 thumbs up

but it didn't blow me away... old school is still king

RhodyYanksFan
07-19-05, 10:13 PM
For everyone who thought the redhead (Isla Fisher) was hot, keep in mind that she has a AUSTRALIAN ACCENT in real life...

That makes her that much hotter :ga-ga:

RhodyYanksFan
07-19-05, 10:14 PM
OMG I loved it! :2thumbs: way up. I have to go see it again and hopefully remember all the funny siht I laughed at.

Snatch Catch
07-20-05, 07:43 AM
old school is still king

Nonsense. This movie was ten times funnier than Old School.

You must have taken a mind altering substance before you went.

boo_427
07-20-05, 09:14 AM
I finally saw the movie last night myself. It was hilarious. This is the comedy of the summer!

The funniest part to me was the dinner table scene! I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

BTW, Ilsa Fisher is engaged to Ali G.

krystl
07-20-05, 09:23 AM
Around here, as long as an adult buys the tickets, kids under 17 can get in to an R movie.

rkh5donkey
07-20-05, 09:32 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Lucky bastard. :mad:

Snatch Catch
07-20-05, 09:38 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Lucky bastard. :mad:

A redheaded girl with an Australian accent who digs Jews.

Where do I sign up for one of those?

Mezmerize
07-20-05, 09:54 AM
Dear Prez,
Saddam Hoosane is a bell-end.
G

rkh5donkey
07-20-05, 10:31 AM
A redheaded girl with an Australian accent who digs Jews.

Where do I sign up for one of those?

Good luck finding another one of her. According to her imdb profile, She's a veritable UN. Her parents are Scottish, she was born in Oman, she moved to Australia when she was a small child.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0279545/bio

iluv#2
07-20-05, 10:49 AM
I saw it last night and it was pretty funny. The whole theater would laugh constantly. Vince Vaughn is hilarious!!

Snatch Catch
07-20-05, 03:51 PM
can anyone help me out w/ the quote... the part where i think vaugh says *deleted*

Funniest line in the movie- I made reference to it on the first page, but I avoided saying it.

Way to give it away, Andy.

Way to ruin it for everyone else.

chanman7483
07-20-05, 03:54 PM
You're right, quickly delete your post, as i hvae deleted mine..

Snatch Catch
07-20-05, 03:59 PM
You're right, quickly delete your post, as i hvae deleted mine..

I was mostly joking, kid! :lol:

That was probably the funniest part in the whole movie.

"I just want to see what it feels like".

in MO I trust 42
07-20-05, 04:22 PM
hhah great movie

chanman7483
07-20-05, 05:33 PM

stop giving it away, wahh wahh

1-10, what is the MILF rating on christopher walken's wife in this movie? i say 7

Snatch Catch
07-20-05, 06:08 PM
stop giving it away, wahh wahh

1-10, what is the MILF rating on christopher walken's wife in this movie? i say 7

"Christopher Walken's wife"?!?!?!

That's Jane Seymour- former Bond Girl and one of the most beautiful women to ever live!

chanman7483
07-20-05, 06:55 PM
:-surrende :-shrug-:

RhodyYanksFan
07-21-05, 09:52 AM

:-poke-: Jane Seymor is gorgeous. I found myself hoping to see more.

:eek: :giveup: :wtf: Noooooo!!!!!

Snatch Catch
07-21-05, 09:54 AM

"Call me Kat"

"Ok...Kat."

"Call me...KITTY-Kat."

boo_427
07-21-05, 09:58 AM

Yeah me too. Especially when he gave them the "massage".

"We've been married 38 years and faithful for 2..."

RhodyYanksFan
07-21-05, 01:51 PM
Oh boy...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462466/

I don't see any way this movie won't be hilarious.

KirbyPuckett
07-21-05, 04:26 PM
This movie was unbelievable!!!

Vaughn combined the witty banter of "Double Down" Trent and the sleaziness of Beanie from Old School..... absolutely HI-larious!!!

That maybe the best quote I have ever heard........ Even better b/c he just slips it in there (no pun intended)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Snatch Catch
07-21-05, 04:37 PM
That maybe the best quote I have ever heard........ Even better b/c he just slips it in there (no pun intended)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't agree more. I was flipping around in my seat because I was laughing so hard when he had that little monologue.

It was funny when he did the whole "Am I supposed to be interested, because she thinks I'm interested, but maybe I'm not interested, because she THINKS I'm..."

Then he went into the whole "awkward, ass out hug"

at which point I was already chuckling...

And then he just kicked it to the next level with the whole tip game...

It was so funny because it is so true. We've all been there...don't lie!

DkNNy79
07-22-05, 03:21 PM
I'm going to see it tonight!

Old School was okay, but I wasn't too impressed with it. I'm just not a big Will Ferrel fan.

Hopefully this will be much more funnier.

KirbyPuckett
07-22-05, 04:26 PM
It was so funny because it is so true. We've all been there...don't lie!

Absolutely, "Let's just see how it feels".... you know how its gonna feel..... damn good!!

DkNNy79
07-23-05, 07:29 PM
Great movie, freakin hilarious!!

My love for Vince Vaughn just increases with every movie that I see of his.

YankeePride1967
07-23-05, 07:33 PM
I"m about to head out for a movie. it's either this or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Snatch Catch
07-23-05, 07:39 PM
I"m about to head out for a movie. it's either this or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Thats not even a debatable. :)

FreeYayo
07-23-05, 08:27 PM

Charlie wasn't that great

yeahimweird
07-23-05, 10:31 PM
I just saw it tonight and I was crying from laughing so hard.

The scene at the dinner table killed me. :roflmao:

YankeePride1967
07-23-05, 11:18 PM
Thats not even a debatable. :)

I loved Willie Wonka so I'm anxious to see that, but I decided to go to the first movie that was playing when I got there and Wedding Crashers was first. Absolutely hilarious, I loved Granny at the table and of course Vince Vaughn's character getting relief!

dabomb2045
07-24-05, 12:36 AM
This was the funniest movie of the year....Vince Vaughn and Will Ferrell are just hysterical

NYDCYankee
07-24-05, 02:19 AM
On a sidenote, how can you bring up Old School and Swingers when talking about Vaughn's best stuff but overlook Made? I actually thought, prior to WC, Made was Vaughn's best stuff to date. He and Favreau really need to make a film together once every few years.

This was funny. But Swingers is a far better and funnier movie.

NYDCYankee
07-24-05, 02:24 AM
Dear Prez,
Saddam Hoosane is a bell-end.
G

That was funny, but he wrote it to Kofi Annan.

DaBomber25
07-27-05, 06:36 PM
I've been slacking...but I'll be seeing this tomorrow night.

Snatch Catch
07-27-05, 08:31 PM
I've been slacking...but I'll be seeing this tomorrow night.

Thank the effing Lord.

I've been waiting for your input.

DaBomber25
07-27-05, 08:34 PM
Thank the effing Lord.

I've been waiting for your input.

My friends had nothing but good things to say about it. Also mentioned that they were glad they saw a real "R" rated movie instead of the watered down PG-13 crap a lot of distributors released just so they could sell a few extra tickets.

Epy7280
07-27-05, 09:04 PM
My friends had nothing but good things to say about it. Also mentioned that they were glad they saw a real "R" rated movie instead of the watered down PG-13 crap a lot of distributors released just so they could sell a few extra tickets.

lol i felt the same way when i saw it ... it was a good movie. Laughing all the time.

Snatch Catch
07-27-05, 09:04 PM

PG-13?!?!? I didn't even knew it existed- I saw the R version both times...

Barb51850
07-28-05, 08:55 PM
I saw it today and I loved it. Vince Vaughn has got to be one of the funniest men on the face of the earth. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. My sides hurt. I had to keep wiping my eyes with a tissue. The scene at the dinner table was the best!!

HipHipJorge
07-29-05, 06:29 AM
Too F'n Funny!

Went yesterday afternoon and could not stop laughing. How does Vince talk that fast???? Great lines, great characters. Loved the grandma!

Bub
07-29-05, 07:00 AM
I'd like to hear from somebody who saw this movie and also thought Napolean Dynomite was awful. ....just to know I'm not being duped again before I go.

Snatch Catch
07-29-05, 07:49 AM
I'd like to hear from somebody who saw this movie and also thought Napolean Dynomite was awful. ....just to know I'm not being duped again before I go.

Bub, I can tell you that this movie is not about the context and delivery of the lines; its about the dialogue itself.

Its very well written, and the parts that were improv were in the hands of Vince Vaughn.

You have nothing to worry about. Its pure comedy gold.

I am GUARANTEEING that you will find it funny.

DaBomber25
07-29-05, 07:51 AM
If this movie wanted to suck anymore, I'm sorry to say that it's sh*t outta luck. God awful.

HA! Just wanted to see if I could make Kev scream at his monitor or something. Great movie. I loved it. Vaughn was on the top of his game. Wilson was pretty good but I'm not a huge fan of his. That red-head was insanely cute and I'm glad she was actually in the entire movie. Didn't realize until the credits that the mom was actually Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. We should have a thread where we can mention spoilers so we don't ruin things for anyone.

rkh5donkey
07-29-05, 08:29 AM

I'd agree with that sentiment.

Napolean Dynamite was boring, unfunny, and kinda sad.

Wedding Crashers is hysterical.

Bozidar
07-29-05, 09:53 AM
The thing is, I can't get in because it's rated R.Well, I feel for you, but the boobs were worth it!

I feel the same way as most about this movie, LOVED it, and was shocked it was so good. Hilarious stuff.

Bozidar
07-29-05, 09:57 AM
I couldn't agree more. I actually think that the "Hat girl just eye-................ed me" was probably top of my list..

DaBomber25
07-29-05, 09:59 AM
I actually think that the "Hat girl just eye-................ed me" was probably top of my list..

"The girl in the proper hat just eye-f*cked the sh*t outta me." - Sorry, just saw it last night and it's fresh in my mind.

Bozidar
07-29-05, 10:01 AM
"The girl in the proper hat just eye-f*cked the sh*t outta me." - Sorry, just saw it last night and it's fresh in my mind.That's fine :) Great stuff..

Snatch Catch
07-29-05, 10:04 AM
I actually think that the "Hat girl just eye-................ed me" was probably top of my list..

:lol: (it was actually a bit better than that- he said "Yeah, well hat girl just eye-f*cked the SH*T out of me.")

The follow up had me laughing even more, after everyone turned around, and Wilson scolded him, he says something like "I'm sorry, I can't help it, I'm a cocksman, thats what I do."

:lol: :roflmao: :lol:

I'm still very partial, too, to the whole

"Soft mattress? Maybe. Or maybe it was the midnight rape, or the nude gay art show that went on in my room last night..."

DaBomber25
07-29-05, 10:04 AM
PG-13?!?!? I didn't even knew it existed- I saw the R version both times...

I guess I wasn't clear. I meant that they were glad that there was finally a raunchy R-rated comedy that didn't hold back. All this PG-13 crap that's usually released and doesn't push the envelope.

yanksrule69
07-29-05, 10:05 AM
So, Snatch, did you scream at your monitor or what?

DaBomber25
07-29-05, 10:06 AM
:lol: (it was actually a bit better than that- he said "Yeah, well hat girl just eye-f*cked the SH*T out of me.")

I've already posted it, and it was "GIRL IN THE PROPER HAT" dammit! Get your sh*t together, brah.

DaBomber25

So, yanksrule69, do you ever keep quiet or what?

Snatch Catch

I had picked up my phone to call a Private Eye who would track down this "jason" character, when I luckily scrolled down and saw that he was kidding.

Snatch Catch
07-29-05, 10:07 AM
I've already posted it, and it was "GIRL IN THE PROPER HAT" dammit! Get your sh*t together, brah.

Very true.

But you forgot about the "cocksman" part. Both times I saw it, so many people missed that line because the entire theater was laughing so hard.

DaBomber25
07-29-05, 10:08 AM
I could've done without Will Ferrell's cameo. Seemed like they just needed to force him in there somehow.

The football scene was pretty damn funny, too.

Bozidar
07-29-05, 10:08 AM
Very true.

But you forgot about the "cocksman" part. Both times I saw it, so many people missed that line because the entire theater was laughing so hard.Owen had a good line that followed too.. Terets.

I was laughing at the whole thing.. great scene

Snatch Catch
07-29-05, 10:10 AM
Another great part:

"I saw you at the wedding"

"Really? What'd you see?"

"You were crying..."

"Oh SH*T. You weren't supposed to see that. Now you're going to think I'm a p*ssy."

DaBomber25
07-29-05, 10:11 AM
"She was my first Asian!" - Jeremy

"He's a homo." - Grandma

"Make me a bicycle clown!" - Little Boy

Snatch Catch
07-29-05, 10:11 AM
The football scene was pretty damn funny, too.

"Crabcakes and football, thats all Maryland does! WOOOOO!!"

Barb51850
07-29-05, 01:15 PM
Lower-back tattoo? Might as well be a bullseye.

Oh, yeah, an older women made you feel her cans? Try getting jacked off at the dinner table in front of the whole family.

John Beckwith: You look beat. Soft mattress?
Jeremy Klein: Soft mattress? Maybe, or it could have been the midnight rape, or the nude gay art show. I had my sock, the one that I walked around in all day, played football, *sweated* in, stuffed in my mouth and duct taped in! I'm going to eat my breakfast over here. Don't talk to me

Jeremy tried to seduce me! I want my painting back!
Todd, the painting was a gift and I'm keeping it.

Jeremy Grey: Wow. Mr. Environmental is also a hunter. That's an interesting combination.
Sack Lodge: I hunt quail, Jeremy. They're overpopulated in this region and they're decimating the grubworm population. You got a ................ing problem with that?
Jeremy Grey: Not as much as I do with your attire, or just your general point of view toward everybody here. But hey, lets go kill some birds. I'm psyched.

She took me below deck for forty-five minutes, I have no bodily fluids left.

#1PaFan
07-29-05, 05:55 PM
Mr & Mrs #1PaFan saw it last night. I was amused. ;) So was the Ball & Chain! She was laughing her slightly crippled Ass off.

I'd leave my wife in a minute for Grandma! THAT'S my kind of Woman!!! :D :gulp:

Snatch Catch
07-29-05, 06:33 PM
Mr & Mrs #1PaFan saw it last night. I was amused. ;) So was the Ball & Chain! She was laughing her slightly crippled Ass off.

I'd leave my wife in a minute for Grandma! THAT'S my kind of Woman!!! :D :gulp:

Did you play Just The Tip later?

#1PaFan
07-29-05, 06:49 PM
Did you play Just The Tip later?

Hey, with me, that's all there is, man! :lol: :gulp:

Snatch Catch
07-29-05, 07:26 PM
Hey, with me, that's all there is, man! :lol: :gulp:

:lol: :roflmao: :lol:

RSoxHater
07-30-05, 08:34 PM
Saw it with the wife after taking delivery of the new car today. Had me and her :roflmao: the whole way through.

Jete&Tino42
07-31-05, 03:15 AM
Just got back from seeing it. This movie had me laughing out loud throughout the entire thing. It was hillarious! :D :D

Sam2448
07-31-05, 04:20 PM
I saw it for the 2nd time yesterday. It might have been even better the 2nd time :D

Boricua21
07-31-05, 04:57 PM
I will be there next weekend. Huge Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson fan. I can't wait to laugh.

Bozidar
08-01-05, 12:39 PM
I could've done without Will Ferrell's cameo. Seemed like they just needed to force him in there somehow.I disagree. I thought his part was perfectly short, and hilarious. They didn't turn it into the Will Ferrell Show (Old School), and his comedy added a nice kick when the movie hit a slow and depressed stage of the story..

RhodeyYankee2638
08-01-05, 03:09 PM
Listen, i've change. I crashed a funeral this morning....

Sam2448
08-01-05, 04:37 PM
Listen, i've change. I crashed a funeral this morning....

...I was dragged to it by Chaz who you forgot to tell me is completely insane. But he may be a genius, it actually does work... :lol:

RhodeyYankee2638
08-01-05, 05:47 PM
Who was shocked by the sweet ol lady from the Wedding Singer spouting off homophobic comments about Eleanor Roosevelt?

Snatch Catch
08-01-05, 06:28 PM
"You SHUT YOUR MOUTH when you talk to me!"

RhodeyYankee2638
08-01-05, 06:29 PM
"Jeremy made sexual advances on me"

Snatch Catch
08-01-05, 06:31 PM
"I felt like Jodie Foster in The Accused last night."

yanksrule69
08-03-05, 09:08 AM
I'm going to see this again tonight, but I'm not going to lie I wasn't overly impressed the first time.

Snatch Catch
08-03-05, 09:11 AM
I'm going to see this again tonight, but I'm not going to lie I wasn't overly impressed the first time.

Then don't take sedatives again this time.

RhodeyYankee2638
08-03-05, 09:24 AM
Can't we be from Vermont and be in the maple syrup business?

Snatch Catch
08-03-05, 09:46 AM
Can't we be from Vermont and be in the maple syrup business?

Did you laugh when he called him "Count Chocula"?

For some reason I was DYING when he randomly droppped that in there.

RhodeyYankee2638
08-03-05, 10:09 AM
Did you laugh when he called him "Count Chocula"?

For some reason I was DYING when he randomly droppped that in there.

I didnt laugh at all, boring movie

PettittesPrincess
08-03-05, 12:03 PM
It was pretty good, kinda dragged though.

RhodeyYankee2638
08-03-05, 12:07 PM
It was pretty good, kinda dragged though.

I thought it was a 90 minute movie. True story: about 10 minutes into the film i hadda go to the bathroom. There was no way I wanted to miss a scene, i hate doing it. I thought it would be over in about 80 minutes. Needless to say, i almost pee'd myself, but got entertained in the process

RhodeyYankee2638
08-04-05, 09:03 AM
"He is going to Rhode Island School of Design"

When i heard this, i almost lost it. Todd would fit in well with the whack jobs up there

Snatch Catch
08-04-05, 09:19 AM
Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called just the tip. Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

sox jedi 14
08-04-05, 01:07 PM
This thread is cracking me up, and I've already seen the movie twice. Although this movie was much funnier than Zoolander, its similar in that repeating the lines to your friends makes it even better.

Did you motorboat it? Did ya? You did, you motorboatin' son of a b***h.

DaBomber25
08-04-05, 01:23 PM
This thread is cracking me up, and I've already seen the movie twice. Although this movie was much funnier than Zoolander, its similar in that repeating the lines to your friends makes it even better.

Did you motorboat it? Did ya? You did, you motorboatin' son of a b***h.

"It"? Was there one singular breast?

RhodyYanksFan
08-04-05, 03:13 PM
Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called just the tip. Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

Did you see it that many times and memorize it, or is the scrip somewhere online?? Either way...thanks, I got my new AIM profile ;)

deranged2005
08-04-05, 03:20 PM
Mom The Meatloaf! F&@#!

Snatch Catch
08-04-05, 03:27 PM
Mom The Meatloaf! F&@#!

I didn't laugh at this the first time, but the second time I was dying.

"I don't know what she does back there..."

yanksrule69
08-05-05, 10:34 AM
I think this thread overhyped it for me. It was funny but I was expecting something outrageously hilarious. If I had gone without reading this or other reviews first I probably would have liked it more but it didn't live up to the expectations I had for it.

cubswin
08-05-05, 10:38 AM

I'm very disappointed in you. Couldn't outsmart the movie theatre folks? b/t sneaking in through the exit door or behind people's backs (literally), or knowing people, that was never much of a problem

DaBomber25
08-05-05, 10:46 AM
I think this thread overhyped it for me. It was funny but I was expecting something outrageously hilarious. If I had gone without reading this or other reviews first I probably would have liked it more but it didn't live up to the expectations I had for it.

The best surprise I ever got from a movie was "Something About Mary". I'd seen maybe one commercial and knew next to nothing about it and laughed my f'n ass off. There were elderly women in the theater having laughing fits.

Snatch Catch
08-05-05, 10:47 AM

This post saddens me.

KLJ
08-05-05, 10:50 AM
i think i'm in the same boat you are

chanman7483
08-05-05, 11:04 AM
I'm very disappointed in you. Couldn't outsmart the movie theatre folks? b/t sneaking in through the exit door or behind people's backs (literally), or knowing people, that was never much of a problem

My theatre is tough... there are 2 wings - - One for the R rated movies and everything else in the other. After you buy your ticket, you go to your respective wing. Each wing is about 20 feet wide, with 2 ushers checking tickets, and rope blocking off where the ushers aren't. There's not going to be any sneaking past these people. Plus, 10 feet into the corridor, there is a security booth... I do'nt know what they do, but it's a security booth, with about 2,3 ppl in it.

At peak times, there are 2 people stationed by the exit doors to the cooridor. Nearly impossible to open the door for someone and then sneak in. Plus, the security people would see you loitering outside, waiting for your friend.

The last and most feasible solution would be sneaking in through the exit door to the theatre room itself. But from the outside, you have no idea which door is the one to the theatre you need to go to. That would be the toughest part.

When I saw crashers, they were checking ID at the ticket counter(lines were impossibly long, so I went to the automated ticket dispenser... a god send)... and checking IDs at the cooridors to the R rated area. Security in there couldn't be higher.

Or more impossible to get through. TRUST ME.

I'm thinking about seeing it again... reading some of the quotes in here and thinking about how it was in the movie made me laugh out loud. However, I'll prob leave after about an hour... the rest of it sucks.

Snatch Catch
08-05-05, 11:06 AM
i think i'm in the same boat you are

This one, too.

yeahimweird
08-05-05, 11:21 AM
At work today, I've been keying in books, and one of them was about Eleanor Roosevelt. I couldn't help but think of what the grandmother said. :lol:

PettittesPrincess
08-05-05, 12:46 PM

I agree, it was funny, but not as hilarious as I expected.

yanksrule69
08-05-05, 12:52 PM

I hope this doesn't send Snatch over the edge. Don't Jump!

Snatch Catch
08-05-05, 01:17 PM
I hope this doesn't send Snatch over the edge. Don't Jump!

I;m trying to kick out my window right now, but they make the glass in these skyscrapers too damn strong.

RhodeyYankee2638
08-05-05, 01:50 PM
I;m trying to kick out my window right now, but they make the glass in these skyscrapers too damn strong.

Knife it

ryanm1058123
08-07-05, 12:03 AM
Oh lord, what a hilarious movie. I watched the previews and thought, "hey another yawner". Boy, was I wrong. Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn come up big in this movie, with just enough love to make it interesting, but not to get too romantic. Many of the moments in this movie are laugh out loud funny. I recommend if you haven't seen it yet, go see it.

Hope I don't sound like a movie reviewer there, but it's the funniest movie I've seen in a loooooooooooong time.

FreeYayo
08-07-05, 12:29 AM
Blasphemy!

Snatch Catch
08-07-05, 07:34 PM
I went with my father to see it again, and I have to say the Will Ferrell cameo, which I viewed almost as a NEGATIVE when I first saw it, has now become one of the funnier parts of the movie.

BronxByTheBay
08-07-05, 07:38 PM
I went with my father to see it again, and I have to say the Will Ferrell cameo, which I viewed almost as a NEGATIVE when I first saw it, has now become one of the funnier parts of the movie.

You didn't like Ferrell upon first viewing? Are you mad? Granted, the minute they mentioned a "guru" type in the early part of the film it was a given we'd be seeing either Ferrell or Stiller, so maybe it was the cliche that ruined it. Ferrell, despite the overexposure, is certainly one of, if not THE, Man right about now.

Snatch Catch
08-07-05, 07:47 PM
You didn't like Ferrell upon first viewing? Are you mad? Granted, the minute they mentioned a "guru" type in the early part of the film it was a given we'd be seeing either Ferrell or Stiller, so maybe it was the cliche that ruined it. Ferrell, despite the overexposure, is certainly one of, if not THE, Man right about now.

I didn't really like it because his humor was so in contrast to the sharp wit and tone of Vaughn, causing it to lose much of its appeal to me, but seeing it more than once you get the see the little nuances of his actions and speech when he talks to Wilson.

When he says "What an IDIOT! Good. GOOD! More for me and you" I really started laughing.

I totally agree with Ferrell being the man right now. Vaughn is right there for my taste, though. His delivery and sarcasm are the height of comedy to me.

BronxByTheBay
08-07-05, 08:09 PM
I totally agree with Ferrell being the man right now. Vaughn is right there for my taste, though. His delivery and sarcasm are the height of comedy to me.

You don't have to sell me on Vaughn. I got to see a test screening for Swingers months before it was released and the guy owned me from that night on.

I practically wept when he or his agents decided to try and force him to become an action/drama leading man instead of what he is: our generation's Bill Murray.

I've asked you this before, but I don't recall the answer: does it get any better than Made?

ryanm1058123
08-07-05, 09:07 PM
The best miniscene in this movie is clearly the "motorboat" scene after the mother makes Owen Wilson touch her "hooters", and then they talk about it. I was almost crying after that scene.

yanksrule69
08-08-05, 07:30 AM
The best miniscene in this movie is clearly the "motorboat" scene after the mother makes Owen Wilson touch her "hooters", and then they talk about it. I was almost crying after that scene.

I agree. That was hilarious.

QueenGRH
08-11-05, 02:31 AM
Okay, so I finally saw this movie, and I loved it! My favorite line was the count chocula part... :) golden! I'm also partial to "I almost numchucked your ass!" Seriously, WC's is the funniest movie I've seen in a LONG time, great recommendations guys!

RhodyYanksFan
08-11-05, 06:22 AM
I've asked you this before, but I don't recall the answer: does it get any better than Made?

OMG Ricky Slade may be the most annoying character ever. And I totally mean that in a good way. I have never been laughing at someone for being so annoying in a movie before. Best line: "Here's $50 incase I get drunk and call you a bitch later."

I still think Swingers is a better movie though.

Murphy
08-11-05, 10:05 AM
That was hilarious. I looved it.

Snatch Catch
08-11-05, 10:21 AM

John: Claire's mom just made me feel her hooters.

Jeremy: So, you gonna complain everytime some hot older broad makes you feel her up? Stop crying like a little girl.

John: I wasn't crying like a little girl.

Jeremy: Well why don't you try getting jacked off under the table? Then you'll have something to complain about. What they like? Were they nice? Are they real or fake? They built for comfort or for speed? What'd you do? You play the motorboat? You played the motorboat
[makes sputtering motorboat noise]

You motorboatin' son of a bitch!

John: What's wrong with you?

Jeremy: What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?

John: [starts walking away] Nothin'. I'm going for a walk.

Jeremy: [snidely] Well, have fun. I'm gonna go ice my balls and spit up some blood.

BronxByTheBay
08-11-05, 11:30 AM
OMG Ricky Slade may be the most annoying character ever. And I totally mean that in a good way. I have never been laughing at someone for being so annoying in a movie before. Best line: "Here's $50 incase I get drunk and call you a bitch later."

I still think Swingers is a better movie though.

Swingers is a better movie, but Favreau and Vaughn's interaction is priceless in Made.

I wish they would make a film together once every few years.

cubswin
08-13-05, 10:03 PM
...I wish they would make a film together once every few years.

like Rudy :)

cubswin
08-13-05, 10:04 PM
btw, liked this movie so much that not only did it lure me to the movies -- a rarity -- and leave me happy I did go, but now I'm itching to see it again

can't wait til it's out on DVD

BronxByTheBay
08-14-05, 10:22 AM
like Rudy :)

Funny you shoud mention that. I was watching it again a few weeks ago and hadn't recognized Vaughn before. I understand he was much younger when he did the film, but he doesn't even resemble the same guy today. I had to go to IMDB to confirm it was him.

-tz
08-14-05, 10:47 AM
I saw it. I laughed. :)

RhodeyYankee2638
08-14-05, 11:30 AM
Lets play tummy sticks

Snatch Catch
08-17-05, 07:06 PM
"I'm going to go home, see Dr Finklestein, and tell him we've got a whole new bag of issues to work with; we can forget about Mom for a while."

FreeYayo
08-17-05, 07:14 PM
"I'm going to go home, see Dr Finklestein, and tell him we've got a whole new bag of issues to work with; we can forget about Mom for a while."
So how many times have you seen this movie now?

Snatch Catch
08-17-05, 07:19 PM
So how many times have you seen this movie now?

I'm watching the pirated version that some guy came around selling when I was drinking at an outdoor bar a couple of weekends ago.

3 times in the theater (My dad LOVED it :) ).

MTYankee23
08-18-05, 10:25 AM
Anyone remember the exact quote where John and Chaz are talking, and when Chaz finds out Jeremy is getting married, he goes, Really?!?!?! That Idiot. Good. Good. More for me and you"

At least I think that's how it went. One of my friends got engaged last night, be funny to use that in an email to the others.

Snatch Catch
08-18-05, 10:32 AM
Anyone remember the exact quote where John and Chaz are talking, and when Chaz finds out Jeremy is getting married, he goes, Really?!?!?! That Idiot. Good. Good. More for me and you"

At least I think that's how it went. One of my friends got engaged last night, be funny to use that in an email to the others.

http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread.php?t=86190&page=4&pp=45

This was as close as I can remember, but if you want, I'll watch it again tonight and get it word for word.

What makes it so funny is that he kicks the sh*t out of the ottoman when John tells him.

MTYankee23
08-18-05, 10:39 AM
http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread.php?t=86190&page=4&pp=45

This was as close as I can remember, but if you want, I'll watch it again tonight and get it word for word.

What makes it so funny is that he kicks the sh*t out of the ottoman when John tells him.

Hahaha. Yah, His Cameo was just great, the gestures he does at the funeral when he makes eye contact with people are hilarious. Damn You Roger!

Bub
08-24-05, 01:29 PM
Saw this last night. Conceptually, it had a lot of holes. The way they explained or didn't explain who's side of the family they were on was very weak, and getting a seat without an assignment usually doesn't happen at wedding receptions, nor does toasting the bride and groom, neither of whom they knew or knew them.

That aside, the plot was very good and had some funny moments, none side-splitting though. Arte Johnson was fun to see again (priest), and Jane Seymore did a good job. Grandma was outrageous, as most grandmas are in these types of movies. It's the best of the summer films so far, but that's not saying much.

On a scale of 1 to 10, Bub gives Wedding Crashers a 7.5.

krystl
01-12-06, 02:14 PM
I know I am late seeing this but I just watched it last night.
I was kind of disappointed. I guess that's what happens when a movie is so built up. My expectations were much higher than they would have been had I not read all these posts.

I love Vince Vaughn, so my problem was not with him. He was funny, as was the grandma.
But Owen Wilson makes my skin crawl for some reason. I don't like him at all and I think he is skeevy/creepy/just plain Yuck and not funny.

It was an ok story but none of the humor blew me away.

Sam2448
01-12-06, 03:41 PM
I bought it last week. Watched it yet another time. Such a great movie. I find it hilarious. The first 20 minutes or so are ridiculously funny. The whole thing is really hilarious though.

"We lost a lot of good men out there"

"Playing for the Yankees?"

"Yeah to bad trades, angry fans..."

Funny stuff

LongLiveBernie51!
01-12-06, 04:44 PM
Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn's characters had no redeeming qualities, the premise was creepy, it was too long and the ending was predictiable. I couldn't understand why any self-respecting girl would find them attractive, especially after they knew about thier "Wedding Crashing" schemes.

Could you guess I didn't like it? :lol:

RhodyYanksFan
01-12-06, 05:08 PM
I bought it last week. Watched it yet another time. Such a great movie. I find it hilarious. The first 20 minutes or so are ridiculously funny. The whole thing is really hilarious though.

I bought it too but haven't had a chance to watch as I've been feverishly trying to get through 24 before Sunday. What did they add in the "uncorked" edition?

Barb51850
01-12-06, 05:31 PM
Woman: [while dancing at a wedding reception] French Foreign Legion?
John Beckwith: Yeah, we lost a lot of good men out there.
[cut to another reception]
Bridesmaid: Mount Everest?
Jeremy Grey: I don't want to talk about it because we lost a lot of good men out there.
[cut to another reception]
John Beckwith: We lost a lot of good men out there.
Bridesmaid: Playing with the Yankees?
John Beckwith: Yes, we lost a lot of good men to trades and unruly fans. Look I don't want to talk about it. I'm sorry.

DontHateOnNumber2
01-12-06, 06:07 PM
I'm buying this movie this weekend, most likely tomorrow.

Sam2448
01-12-06, 06:14 PM
I bought it too but haven't had a chance to watch as I've been feverishly trying to get through 24 before Sunday. What did they add in the "uncorked" edition?

It was like 5 minutes longer. I don't really remember, there were a few extra lines here and there. I remember an added scene at the wedding where Secretary Cleary and John are talking about Todd that's pretty funny.

keithf1
01-12-06, 09:51 PM
If anyone hasn't seen Swingers or Made, I suggest you do so. Vince Vaughn classics before Old School and his new "generation" of movies if you will.