PDA

View Full Version : Going to watch the Clippers on Saturday

YanksForLife
06-28-05, 12:00 PM
I am going to watch the Clippers play @ Durham on Saturday July 2nd. Just wanted to check in here to see if anyone that follows the Minors closely knew who would be scheduled to start that day.

Also, do the Clippers' players usually sign many autographs before or after games?

Thanks for any info.

yankeesmarc923
06-28-05, 12:38 PM
Kris Wilson should be pitching for the Clippers.

mbn007
06-28-05, 01:04 PM
Kris Wilson should be pitching for the Clippers.
I think that's right, but there may be some movement the next few days, with these Tampa meetings going on. So it is really up in the air.

kjamidon
06-28-05, 05:05 PM
I am going to watch the Clippers play @ Durham on Saturday July 2nd. Just wanted to check in here to see if anyone that follows the Minors closely knew who would be scheduled to start that day.

Also, do the Clippers' players usually sign many autographs before or after games?

Thanks for any info.

they sign before and after, i may be there, i need to get a few more from them, i can help you if needed--kjamidon

Nome
06-28-05, 06:45 PM
they sign before and after, i may be there, i need to get a few more from them, i can help you if needed--kjamidon

You may or may not get autographs. Don't worry about them, just sit back and enjoy the game.

If you really need to have autographs just PM me with your mailing address and I will send you autographs for m my five kids, their spouces, my 11 grandchildren and my wife and myself. Who knows there might be a future Nobel Prize winner in there or at least a multimillion lottary winner. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And

kjamidon
06-28-05, 07:32 PM
You may or may not get autographs. Don't worry about them, just sit back and enjoy the game.

If you really need to have autographs just PM me with your mailing address and I will send you autographs for m my five kids, their spouces, my 11 grandchildren and my wife and myself. Who knows there might be a future Nobel Prize winner in there or at least a multimillion lottary winner. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And

what does this all mean????--kjamidon

YanksForLife
06-30-05, 10:37 AM
It looks like I will at least get to see Melky play on Saturday.:)