PDA

View Full Version : Devils Got Nothing!!!

DandyRandy48
05-11-01, 06:05 PM
Devils are gonna go down. Personally, I don't like either team, but I hate the Devils the most. I hate everything to do with them. Especially that loser Scott Stevens. I hope one of the Pens knocks his ass out for the series. Then maybe he'll get a taste of his own medicine.

Pens goin to the Stanley Cup!!! GO PENS!!!

CJM
05-11-01, 06:08 PM
I want the Devils to win,and this is coming from a Ranger fan!

They are the only franchise keeping hockey alive in this area.Hell will freeze over before the Rangers or Isles win again.20 years from now,the Rangers will be hearing chants of"`1994."

DandyRandy48
05-11-01, 06:11 PM
You're a traitor. No true Rangers fan would ever cheer for the DEVILS!!

No respect for you anymore ;)

CJM
05-11-01, 06:12 PM
I'm a casual hockey fan.It's not like im rooting for the Mets or Bulls. :lol:

b-ball-lunachick
05-12-01, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Cat Man
You're a traitor. No true Rangers fan would ever cheer for the DEVILS!!

No respect for you anymore ;)

Not true Cat Man...my brother is a DIEHARD Ranger fan and he roots for the Devils...Please, please, please don't get into deciding what makes people a true fan...this debate never ends well.

b-ball-lunachick
05-12-01, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Cat Man
Devils are gonna go down. Personally, I don't like either team, but I hate the Devils the most. I hate everything to do with them. Especially that loser Scott Stevens. I hope one of the Pens knocks his ass out for the series. Then maybe he'll get a taste of his own medicine.

Pens goin to the Stanley Cup!!! GO PENS!!!

Oh, and to answer your original post, Devils do have something...they have a championship to defend from last year...Scott Stevens is anything but a loser, and I don't think it's very nice to hope that someone gets injured enough to be knocked out of a series -- better look out for karma my friend...the hit Stevens gave was LEGAL, unlike the one that Domi gave to Nieds...

I think this will be a great series against the Pens...not sure if the Devils will win, but I think it's silly for you to say the "Devils got Nothing"....

bamtino
05-13-01, 12:13 AM
The Devils got nothing - except for a 3-1 victory tonight and a 1-0 series lead.

As for Stevens, he is a great player. The hits he delivers, while quite devastating, are clean and legal.

Let's Go Devils!!!

Kat