PDA

View Full Version : Devils vs. Penguins!

bombergirl
05-11-01, 12:19 PM
I'm not much of a hockey fan at all, though I like it better than basketball, and I did watch Rangers games sometimes before I went away to college. However, this match-up seems to be an exciting one. Anyway, I know there are both Devils and Penguins fans here, so I thought having a topic just for this series might be a good idea! :)

B "fun fun!" G :)

allybear
05-11-01, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by bombergirl
I know there are both Devils and Penguins fans here, so I thought having a topic just for this series might be a good idea! :)

Gee, who might the Penguins fan be?!? ;) I think there's a few more - come on out and show your black and gold proudly!

I think it's going to be a great series - I am not worried about the Pens having to play two OT games in this past series (one of the ESPN guys brought that up last night, that it might benefit the Devils, because the Penguins are going to be tired) - my feeling is the 1994 Rangers went to a Game 7 triple OT in the conference finals and they won the Cup, so...:)

Wow, I got the Pens and the '94 Rangers in one post, I am proud of myself! :lol:

Keep smiling and LET'S GO PENS...:)

silverdsl
05-11-01, 01:14 PM
I'm a Pens fan too! Actually I'm a Rangers fan first but they were so depressingly bad by the end of the season I had to find a back-up team to watch to keep me interested in hockey. I can't wait for this series to start!!

Go Pens!

-Deborah

patrick.o
05-11-01, 06:08 PM
GO HABS!!!!

ohh...uh, sorry, wrong thread ;)

DandyRandy48
05-11-01, 06:14 PM
I'm a Rangers fan and I despise the Devils. Go Pens!!

b-ball-lunachick
05-12-01, 11:56 AM
I've been a Devils fan since they moved the franchise to Jersey back in the day....:D

I think the Devils have a great chance to win the series -- 4 strong lines, a great, playoff-experienced goalie and great defensemen, especially if Nieds comes back...that may not happen though, because he didn't practice Friday...

But the Pens played the Devils very tough all season, and you can never underestimate players like Lemieux or Jagr...either way, Ally is right -- it will be a great series!!

Good luck Ally...you'll only be the enemy for a week or so, lol!! Did we decided on a friendly wager? :D