PDA

View Full Version : Ghr 714

Big_E
03-10-05, 02:41 PM
Please see this thread (http://forums.nyyfans.com/showthread.php?t=79913) regarding adding and dropping players.

As per the constitution...adding and dropping players is not allowed prior to opening day (April 3, 2005).

Please drop Gil Meche and re-sign Juan Rincon.

(Those other transactions you see either corrected roster omissions, or reversed transactions that were not allowed prior to April 3, 2005).

XI. FREE-AGENT ELIGIBILITY

11.1. Any player who is on an active major league roster, not owned by another rotisserie team, and not currently on the waiver list may be acquired as a free agent. Minor league players, players on the disabled list, and players not on a major league roster are not eligible to be acquired as a free agent.

11.2. No free agents may be acquired between the last day of the previous season and Opening Day of the current season.

11.3. Free agents may be picked up from Opening Day of the season until midnight on the second to last day of the season.

Hitman23
03-10-05, 02:57 PM
Kev could you possibly put all the FAs on waivers for the next 3 weeks?

Hitman23
03-10-05, 03:37 PM
I posted a dyslexic message on the league message board. Hopefully it will stop any further activity and will get the attention of anyone else who did.

ruthianblast
03-10-05, 05:30 PM
It be done

Snatch Catch
03-10-05, 05:31 PM
I posted a dyslexic message on the league message board. Hopefully it will stop any further activity and will get the attention of anyone else who did.

I don't know about dyslexic, but it was certainly grammatically challenged...

Soriambi
03-10-05, 05:42 PM
Give poor Steve a break. He just doesn't want us making any changes that don't inclue players we bought in the acution.

Snatch Catch
03-10-05, 05:46 PM
Give poor Steve a break. He just doesn't want us making any changes that don't inclue players we bought in the acution.

Evidently he was very excited about it when he decided to post that message at Sotheby's...

Soriambi
03-10-05, 05:48 PM
Evidently he was very excited about it when he decided to post that message at Sotheby's...

Can you blame him?!!? I don't know about you, but that's exciting stuff, man.

Hitman23
03-11-05, 12:19 AM
Can you blame him?!!? I don't know about you, but that's exciting stuff, man.hey i was just trying to help out. I didn't want too many people doing it and have it become confusing.