PDA

View Full Version : Free agents for Giants...

nickzcool51
01-02-05, 12:33 PM
do you see any major FA's signing with the Giants? Is it even possible with Coughlin's reputation. I like Hilliard but it would be nice if they could trade him for a draft pick and sign plaxico burress.

deranged2005
01-02-05, 02:58 PM
do you see any major FA's signing with the Giants? Is it even possible with Coughlin's reputation. I like Hilliard but it would be nice if they could trade him for a draft pick and sign plaxico burress.

That would be nice, but I doubt they'd get much for Ike. Wouldn't be anywhere near the first few rounds. Plax would be nice though, but what's his injury history?

Kulish29
01-02-05, 03:13 PM
Would be nice to see them surprise everyone and sign Burress to make the recieving corps better and Jones to shore up the left side of the OL.

nickzcool51
01-02-05, 03:21 PM
Would be nice to see them surprise everyone and sign Burress to make the recieving corps better and Jones to shore up the left side of the OL.

Isn't Jones famous for not showing up to training camp? Don't think that'd fly well with Coughlin...How about Orlando Pace :drool: Its ok to dream!

expectTHEunexpected
01-02-05, 05:25 PM
Isn't Jones famous for not showing up to training camp? Don't think that'd fly well with Coughlin...How about Orlando Pace :drool: Its ok to dream!

Always holding out/injured for camp.

Shaun4013
01-02-05, 10:04 PM
Wide Recievers with speed is a MUST.

Kulish29
01-03-05, 12:07 AM

Jones didnt show up becuase of contract issues. The Seahawks arent going to franchise him again because it will cost too much money. Jones or Pace would be fine with me. Just SOMEONE who can play LT.