PDA

View Full Version : Premature celebrations

BroadwayBomber55
11-01-04, 05:38 PM
Hey everyone,

Did anyone see Jabar Gaffney's gaffe in the end zone when he fumbled the ball in the inside the 5 and caused a touchback?

I laughed my ass off when I saw that. Memo to Jabar Gaffney: Really, please score a touchdown, before you celebrate.

I saw Leon Lett's geah during the Super Bowl, I saw highlights of a Texas High School football game in Texas Stadium 10 years ago where Plano HS created a huge comeback to the lead late in the game then lost it on a kickoff return for a touchdown, the Play between Cal and Stanford where the Stanford band went onto the field during the play and seeing a Stanford trombone player gettin' decked, and also the Kentucky Wildcats gave their coach the Gatorade shower and the crowd storm the field prematurely before the Hail Mary pass by LSU.

I'll leave with one parting thought: Please score a touchdown or please make sure the game is over, before you celebrate.

NYYFAN
11-01-04, 05:58 PM
I hate when players do that...just wait to celebrate...reminds me of Manny fist pumping instead of running to second base...