PDA

View Full Version : How about them Pats?

PawSoxNation
10-10-04, 04:45 PM
I love the 19-0 streak and all. But seriously, the most important number to me is 4-0. And that is there record this year. Streaks are great. But I want the Patriots in the SuperBowl again. And they WILL make it 3 out of 4 years...hopefully :)

SheffMVP11
10-10-04, 04:54 PM
Tough Miami team they beat today. They held Ricky Williams to 0 rushing yards huh? ;)

PawSoxNation
10-10-04, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by SheffMVP11
Tough Miami team they beat today. They held Ricky Williams to 0 rushing yards huh? ;)

Haha...Yea

NYYFAN
10-10-04, 08:08 PM
Are we going to get thread on every Pats win? This could of gone in the OTHER Pats thread...

JeffWeaverFan
10-10-04, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by NYYFAN
Are we going to get thread on every Pats win? This could of gone in the OTHER Pats thread...
Agreed. Especially when this thread comes after they beat the freaking Dolphins.:rolleyes:

cubswin
10-10-04, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by JeffWeaverFan

Agreed. Especially when this thread comes after they beat the freaking Dolphins.:rolleyes:

Not sure the need for a thread, but this wasn't about beating the Dolphins.

RIyankee
10-10-04, 10:30 PM
I see an end to this streak. Their WR corps is severely depleted with injuries. Even RB Dillion is hurt (status unknown). With Seattle and the Jets coming up, unless guys come back healthy, I just don't see the Pats winning either of the next two games.

That said, congrats to the Pats!!! :gulp:

That's one record that should stand for a very, very long time. :gulp:

cubswin
10-10-04, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by RIyankee
I see an end to this streak. Their WR corps is severely depleted with injuries. Even RB Dillion is hurt (status unknown). With Seattle and the Jets coming up, unless guys come back healthy, I just don't see the Pats winning either of the next two games...

When are Branch and Brown due back? It was not promising to see Ken Kasper (?!) playing in the 1st quarter...

I assume Dillon isn't serious, as he was back for a play or 2 after the injury on the long run he broke off. I think he would have been in had it been closer.

Any word re. Johnson? Also re. Sam (who I thought they said would play a lot, but I don't remember seeing much, if at all)?

RIyankee
10-11-04, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by cubswin

When are Branch and Brown due back? It was not promising to see Ken Kasper (?!) playing in the 1st quarter...

I assume Dillon isn't serious, as he was back for a play or 2 after the injury on the long run he broke off. I think he would have been in had it been closer.

Any word re. Johnson? Also re. Sam (who I thought they said would play a lot, but I don't remember seeing much, if at all)?

I'm guessing that Branch either has a knee sprain or a slight knee ligament tear. If it were any more serious, he'd be on IR.

Brown has a bad shoulder. I don't know when he's coming back. As great a coach as Belichick is, he's not what I call a font of information.

I don't think Dillion is serious either. :)

P.K. Sam just isn't ready for the NFL. He should have stayed in school. The Pats feel he's got a ways to go before he's ready for regular duty. When Sam and Kasper are on the active roster, you know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

As for Bethel Johnson, in the postgame Belichick said it was "coach's decison" to make him inactive. Word is that Johnson was lakadasical at practice the past week. That happened last year as well. Not a good sign.

RIyankee
10-11-04, 11:11 AM
Cubswin, this should help...

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=48464