PDA

View Full Version : Where should I post...

TurnTwo
02-17-00, 01:27 PM
...about baseball in general? I was, in particular, thinking about statistics, but this applies to other things as well, such as rules, and opinions about the state of the sport. Not applying to the Yankees or any team in particular or the happenings of them, but more on an abstract level?

The closest I could find is the "Other Teams" forum. Since I'm new here, I'm not sure if that's right or if there's some other place which I don't know about. If not, I think it might be a good idea to have a forum for that sort of thing (although I did read your post about not wanting to overwhelm people with the number of forums). That's just my $0.02, though. I don't know if anyone else is interested in this sort of talk.

Thanks.

JimF
02-17-00, 01:56 PM
Hi TurnTwo,

I originally had a Forum titled "Baseball In General", where people could post such things as you're talking about, but it wasn't very active, and as you alluded too, I wanted to scale back for the time being. Possibly, as the situation warrants, I might re-activate the forum, but for now, I think the appropriate place would be the "Other Teams" forum. That forum acts as a "catch-all" for anything baseball related, yet not directly to the Yankees.

Thank you for asking, I really appreciate that.

Jim

------------------
JimF@Bronx-Bombers.com

Ansky39's Neighbor's Best Friend's 9th Cousin, Twice Removed.